Sandra Davis : 03 - Lisa Ties Me (F/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sandra Davis : 03 - Lisa Ties Me (F/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sandra Davis's stories
03 - Lisa Ties Me
Story index at the bottom

By Sandra Davis

Friday, August 19th 2005 - 12:41:27 AM

Lisa Ties Me

Hi everybody, Sandra here sorry it took me so long to write, I've just been to busy this summer, but everything's winding down and schools about to start, so hopefully I can write between classes and homework. I'm continuing my stories on the first bondage themed summer I've ever had. The first of which I spent when I was 10 as my cousin's prisoner.

My new friend that I had made during my stay in my cousin's town, Christa, and I were at the local pool. Christa, who is going to be my roommate this year, was occasionally (sometimes unwillingly) pulled into these little games I've played with my cousin and her roommates. Sadly she wasn't part of this one. Anyway we walked back to the neighborhood after a fun afternoon of swimming. I asked if she wanted to come over, but her mom wanted her home for dinner. So I was to face my Captors alone.

Usually it was all three of them, my cousin Lisa and her roommates Laura and Tammy, that tied me up. However ever since Laura one night was the only one who got to tie me (see story Welcome Christa), Lisa and Tammy wanted a solo turn with me. So they flipped a coin to see who would get me first. But I wouldn't know who it was or when it would be. On this particular day, I saw only one car in the driveway to the duplex that my cousin rented. Sure enough, one of the three crazy college women without a doubt had something special in store for me, while the other two went partying. The question was who?

I started to walk to the front door, with a wet towel slung over my shoulder and clad in my blue two-piece swim suit with my sockless feet in a pair of shoes. The suspense was killing me as I knocked on the door. The door opened, but no one was there. Well, actually there was, I knew the game they sometimes pulled this on me when they wanted to take me by surprise they'd open the door and hide behind it. They would all be hiding and one of them would come out and grab me. I stepped in not expecting to be surprised at all somehow I was. I guess somebody grabs you from behind and covers your mouth you're naturally surprised.

My captor picked me up off the ground and took me to the living room where she lay me down on the floor. I couldn't tell who my captor was because she wore a ski mask. Before long my hands were handcuffed bind my back and I was cleave gagged. She rolled me on my back and tickled my stomach for a while.

Lisa then picked me off the ground and on to my feet, and led me to her bed room and took off the handcuffs. She then sat me in a chair and cuffed my hands behind it.

"What are you doing wearing shoes?" she asked, "You're not allowed to wear shoes."

Lisa took off my shoes leaving me barefoot. She then took a piece of rope, made me cross my legs, and my ankles together. When any of these three women tied me up, it was obvious that there was no getting away, no matter how much I struggled, they tied me up good. While sat there Lisa put my hair into a pony tail.

When she was finished I was then untied from the chair and made to sit in a corner. Lisa made me sit there with my back to the corner, for couple minutes, with my hands cuffed behind my back while went in the closet. While she was in there, obviously getting more rope and probably a new gag, I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I tried to let her know but the gag in my mouth kept her from understanding any of my words. When she came back out I finally understood, so she untied me so I could go.

After I was finished Lisa took my gag off and put a new one in, this one had a knot in it. With the knot-gag in my mouth she led me over to her bed and made me lay on it face down. Then she tied my hand behind my back again, this time with rope, in an X-shape. She made me sit up, then took another piece of rope and looped it around just under my chest, and took another piece and same just above. She took what was left of the piece above my chest and tied it to the piece below my chest, between where my breasts would begin to develop a few years later.

Next, Lisa tied another piece of rope around my waist and attached to both arms just above where my wrists were tied. She was now done with my upper body; she was now going to do my legs.

"Now turn around, and give me your feet" she said.

I turned around, lay on my back, and lifted my bare feet to her. She then wrapped some rope around my ankles and left about a foot of it dangling from my ankles. I knew what this meant, I was about to be hogtied. A hogtie was my favorite position to be tied in, but I never showed any excitement about it, because I couldn't pull off my captive role if I did. Lisa then tied my thighs, my knees, and my shins together. Then completed my hogtie by rolling me on my stomach and tying the dangling piece of rope on my ankles to my wrists. Lisa then unlaced one of my shoes, took the shoelace out and tied my two big toes together with it.

I tested my ropes, no getting out of this tie. Here I was on a bed, in my two piece swim suit, hogtied, gagged with a knot in my mouth. Lisa did a little tickle torture on my feet and my sides, for the rest of the time.

That night, I changed into my pajamas and was tied to my bed, eagle spread and the knot gag was in my mouth. I went to sleep wondering when Tammy's turn was, and what did she have planned for me?

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com