Sandra Davis : 04 - Kelly Joins In (f/f, FF/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sandra Davis : 04 - Kelly Joins In (f/f, FF/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sandra Davis's stories
04 - Kelly Joins In
Story index at the bottom

By Sandra Davis

Friday, August 19th 2005 - 08:57:26 AM

Kelly Joins In

Another friend I've made during my first stay at my cousin's place was Kelly. At the time she was 11 years old, a year older than I am. I've met her through Christa, and the three of us would play from mourning till night, that is if my cousin and her two partners in crime didn't have anything "special" planned. Kelly was much taller than I was, about an inch taller than Christa. She has brown eyes, tan skin and long black hair.

Ever since the day Laura forced Christa into one of our games, for two weeks she was very tense about even coming near Lisa's place. One day during one of those weeks, while I was at her house, Kelly asked me why.

"Don't tell this to anyone", I said, and then told her about the event between me, her and Laura. I knew that I could trust Kelly to keep a secret, I knew this through Christa. Any little secret like the one I had would go to the grave with her.

When I finished telling her, she gave me that "No freaking way" look. "You're serious? Your cousin does that to you?" she said. I nodded.

"Show me", she said.

I checked the time, Lisa and her roommates would be home from work any minute. I told her, "Maybe later, they'll be home soon. And besides, you might wind up getting tied up yourself."

"I don't think I'd mind, it sounds like fun" she answered.

Couldn't argue there, it was fun. So I took her to my cousin's place. Once inside, I took my shoes off and we went upstairs, and went into Lisa's room first. Lisa had the biggest closet. In the back there was lots of rope and cloth for gags. Kelly took a few pieces, saying she wanted to tie me up right now. I wanted to show her the other stuff that Tammy and Laura had in their room, so I just let her tie my hands in front of me. She agreed to that.

I then led her to the other room. There, with my tied hand I opened the drawer that held more ropes and handcuffs, then the one that held the gags. Kelly got anxious, so I sat down and let her tie my ankles. She could tie you up good. And no tie up was complete without a gag. She took one of the ballgags and commented that she had never seen a gag like it before.

"Oh really, does that mean you want to try it on?" said a voice.

We turned our heads to see Laura in the door way. They were home. We didn't even hear them enter. They all came in, Tammy grabbed Kelly, and Laura took the ballgag. Kelly didn't even struggle; I guessed she wanted this to happen.

"What shall we do with this one?" asked Tammy.

"She knows too much", Laura replied, as she went into the drawer and brought out two homemade ballgags.

One of the hobbies that my cousin and her roommates took up was making homemade bondage gear. The ballgags almost looked like they were done by a professional. They made these gags smaller, specifically for my mouth; because a normal ballgag couldn't fit all the way in. These smaller ones on the other hand fit my mouth perfectly, and shut me up pretty good.

Tammy started tying up Kelly the same way I was tied, hands in front and ankles tied. They added an extra tie around our knees. Then they took us downstairs to the TV room, where they put a ballgag on both of us. They then sat us in chairs, and tied us together back to back. Laura then took a small piece of string, and as always, tied my big toes together. Kelly still had her shoes on, so Tammy took them off. Laura put her hand under my chin and turned my head up so that I could look at her, "Thank you for bringing another friend", she said before heading up stairs with Tammy.

So there we were, two captives awaiting our fate. Bound together, gagged, and barefoot. Kelly was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. Me, I was wearing jean shorts and a pink t-shirt. Kelly started making noise into her gag, but all that was coming out was a soft, "HMPH!"

We both tested the bonds. Tight and inescapable as usual. Laura and Tammy came back down with Lisa following. Laura and Tammy each had a feather in hand. Lisa propped our feet upon stools. Laura then pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. Tammy got another chair and sat in front of Kelly. The explained that Tammy and Laura made a bet to see which one of us could laugh the loudest. Apparently Laura was betting on me.

"Here are the rules", announced Lisa, "You only do their feet, do anything else and you're disqualified. There will be two rounds, first round you us a feather, second round you use your finger nails. If it end in a tie, we'll untie them from the chairs and tickle their ribs. Is all that clear?"

Everyone nodded.

"Ready, set, GO!"

When Lisa gave the signal, Laura started stroking the tip of her feather up and down the souls of my feet. Me and Kelly's muffled laughter was probably heard throughout the entire place. To sum it all up, I laughed the loudest in both rounds and Laura earned $10 from Tammy. Kelly wasn't as ticklish as I was.

They untied us from the chairs and Lisa carried Kelly up the stairs while Laura slung me over her shoulder and headed in the same direction. Next they untied our wrists, and retied them behind our backs. Lisa took some rope and used it to tie my thighs and calves together, so now I couldn't straighten out my legs. Meanwhile, Tammy put Kelly in a hogtie, I was a little jealous that they did that to her and not me, not that I had any say in the matter.

Laura, who had left the room, came back in with a Polaroid camera and snapped a couple pictures of us. After that they all just left the room and shut the door. I lay down on my back, relaxed, and tested the ropes. I looked over at Kelly, who was indeed having just as good of time as I was. Our gags were never removed so there was no conversation. I could only wonder our three crazy captors would be back.

I didn't have to wonder much longer. Lisa came back into the room and untied the rope that bound my calves and thighs. She then did the same with Kelly's hogtie. Next she scooted me to the foot of the bed, lay me on my back and tied my feet to me bottom left hand post, letting them hang off by only a couple inches. Lisa did the same thing with Kelly's feet on the opposite post. Then she tickled Kelly's souls with her finger nails and then did the same thing with me.

Tammy and Laura soon joined in and spent the rest of the time tickling us and tying us in different positions. But, alas, all good things must come to an end. It was 7:45 and Kelly had to get home. Our captors finally untied us and I said goodbye to Kelly, "Maybe you can come over to my place, and I'll tie you up there sometime", she said. I said, maybe. Little did I know just how serious she was about it. Kelly was the 6th of 7 people to be inducted into our little bondage circle, but I wouldn't meet that 7th member until next year.

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com