Sandra Davis : 05 - Kidnapped by Kelly (f/ff, F/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sandra Davis : 05 - Kidnapped by Kelly (f/ff, F/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sandra Davis's stories
05 -Kidnapped by Kelly
Story index at the bottom

By Sandra Davis

Friday, August 19th 2005 - 03:52:42 PM

Kidnapped by Kelly

Last time, my friend Kelly was inducted into our little bondage circle, when my cousins caught her tying me up. Kelly, for the next two days thought of nothing else, she liked to be tied up almost as much as I did. But Kelly was obsessed with tying me and Christa up. We didn't know how serious until one day, I was playing with Christa in Kelly's back yard. Christa was wearing sandals, a t-shirt and shorts, and I was wearing a tank top, jeans, and flip-flops. All of the sudden I felt a small jet of water hit the back of my head. I turned around to see Kelly, clad in a t-shirt and shorts, holing a squirt gun.

"I'm kidnapping you guys", she said pointing the toy gun at me, "Go get some rope from your place or else".

I thought what the heck? So I ran back to my cousin, Lisa's place, put some ropes and gags in a back pack, and hurried back to Kelly's back yard. It was only five blocks away. Kelly had the perfect place for privacy; her back yard was so big that her dad built her a small cabin in it, mainly built for sleepovers. The cabin had about four mattresses on the ground and the best part was that her parents hardly bothered us. When they checked on us, they always spoke through the door and never walked in. Not to mention that it also had a built in restroom.

When I got back, Kelly said that it was alright to have a sleepover. I called my cousin's place and told the news to the answering machine and was good to go. We went back outside where Kelly pointed her water pistol at Christa and I, and we walked to the Cabin.

Once there, Kelly led us inside where I set the back pack down and Kelly locked the door. The first thing Kelly told us to do kind of shocked us,

"Take off your pants".

"What?" Christa said.

"If you somehow make it out of the ropes you could just walk outside and escape, but if you don't have your pants you'll be too embarrassed to go out".

I wasn't crazy about being tied up in my underwear all night, we argued about it for a couple minutes. But then I just got tired of arguing, so I kicked off my flip-flops and took off the jeans I was wearing. Christa eventually did the same with her shorts. Christa and I sat down on two different mattresses. Kelly then pulled my hands behind my back and tied my wrists together, then pick up my feet and tied my ankles together, and finally she gagged me. Christa, in no time was tied up just like I was.

Kelly proceeded to taunt us, and squirt at us with a squirt gun. We were tied like that for a good two hours, and I had to go to the restroom. So I inched myself over to the bathroom door. Kelly got the message and untied me. I came out and Kelly told me that she hoped that was the only time, 'cause she wasn't going to untie me again for any reason.

Just as she was about to retie me, but dinner came, so Kelly untied Christa. We ate, Christa was given her bathroom break, and then we were once again at Kelly's mercy. This time, Kelly tied us back to back. She left us like that until it was time for bed. That's when she separated us and tied us back to our original positions.

The next morning, I awoke to something scratching the souls of my feet. I started laughing into my gag. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see that it not Kelly, but Christa tickling me!

To be continued

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 21st 2005 - 11:58:36 PM

Christa and Kelly hand me over

There I was bound and gagged in my tank top and underwear. Next thing I know Christa who was in the same state as I was earlier has now become my other captor. Christa explained that she wanted to help me get ready for that night when my cousin and her roommates did their number on me.
Kelly had brought in a chair and a stool of the same size, into the cabin. My so called friends tied me to the chair, propped my feet on the stool, and tied them down to it. They then started tickling me on the souls of my feet. Later they repositioned me, tying my hands above my head and sat me against the wall and tickled my armpits.

They retied my hands behind my back and tickled me a little more, then they just kept me tied up for the rest of the time, in the meantime Kelly had fun tying up Christa again. Then came noon, time to take me home. Christa took out my gag and Kelly untied my feet but left my hands tied. They said they were gonna hand me over. You see, they always pick on me because I'm the youngest and the shortest it's been that way since we became good friends they still pick on me today

They helped me put my pants on but forced me to walk home barefoot. I felt like I was like a lamb being led to the slaughter. I was walking five blocks with my hands tied and my "friends" leading me. I was hoping that nobody would notice my hands.

We got to the front door where Kelly rang the doorbell, and we were greeted my cousin Lisa. Once inside I was untied, because today was going to be a day off from bondage. Lisa and I decided to have a girls' night out. But my friends preparing me for later events were not entirely in vain, for the next day, Tammy would get off work early.

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 22nd 2005 - 01:15:12 PM

Taped to a Chair

I sat in a chair, looking out the window. I was dressed in a short sleeved t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and was barefoot. It was 1:30 pm, and was such a nice day that I just wanted to be outside. But I couldn't go out because I was taped to the very chair I was sitting in. Around lunch time, Tammy came home. I knew what this meant, Lisa and Laura already had their turns to have me all to myself, and now it was her turn.

The first thing she did when she came in the door was she picked up a roll of duct tape and sat me in the chair. Then she taped my hands behind my back, by wrapping the tape around my wrists about 5 times. Next, she took small strip of tape and placed it over my mouth. Tammy, then picked up both my feet and took off the socks I was wearing and taped left ankle to the chair's left leg and my right ankle to the chair's right leg. Seeing that I was totally restrained, Tammy picked up her car keys and without a word, walked out the door and lefts for work.

I was left to just sit, and wait until she came back, I look at the clock; it was now 1:30 pm. I looked out the window and thought, It's such a nice day, I wish could go outside.

To be continued...

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 25th 2005 - 10:46:59 AM

Tied by Tammy

When I last posted, I was tied to a chair with duct tape by Tammy. I was left like this for two and a half hours while Tammy finished the work day. I looked at the clock; it was now 4:00 pm. I sat just there a little longer, not like I could do anything else. I then heard the sound of a car pulling up. Then footsteps. They stopped as soon as they reached the door. Then the sound of a key inserting into the lock and turning. The door opened and Tammy walked in.

She shut the door behind her, "Did you miss me?" she asked.

There was duct tape over my mouth so all I could reply with was, "Mmmmmm".

She took out her pocket knife, "Hold still", she said as she cut my tape bonds.

I was taken out of the chair, my tape gag was taken off, and then I was given supper. After I finished eating, Tammy led me to her room. There, she told me to lay face down and put my hands behind me. I did as I was told. She then took a pair of handcuffs and snapped them around my wrist. Next, my ankles were tied together with rope; Tammy left a few inches of slack from the rope to tie around the handcuff chain, thus leaving me in a hogtie. Tammy then finished up by gagging me with duct tape, and (as always) tying my big toes together.

Tammy left me there for a couple minutes, while I got a feel for my bonds. She came back with a camera, and snapped my picture. She then reached over to the souls of my feet with her finger and started scratching. As soon as she did that, I started laughing. It tickled so much that I decided to roll on my side and try to hide my feet, but that didn't work, Tammy could still get to my feet. Not only that but I also made my stomach an easier target, just too bad I realized that when she pulled up the bottom of my t-shirt and started tickling there as well.

She tickled me for what seemed like hours, that I was breathing pretty heavily. Tammy undid the hogtie and lay me on the floor, where she raised my feet and tied them to the bedpost, and started tickling me a little more. Again she tickled me for such a long time that I laugh so long and so hard that I could hardly breath. As I was catching my breath she untied me but left my tape gag on. I just lay there for a couple minutes then got up. Tammy told me to get ready for bed.

She helped me remove the tape from my mouth. I don't mind being gagged with duct tape, but it's getting it off that I hate, I always feel like my lips are being pulled off with it. Anyway, I got ready for bed and put on my pajamas. I went to my room where Tammy was waiting with a roll of duct tape. She once again took a strip of tape and gagged me with it. She pulled my hands behind my back and wrapped the tape around my wrists, then my elbows. She then taped my ankles, thighs, and knees together. Then finished off by tying a piece of string around my big toes.

Tammy then pulled the covers over me, shut out the light and walked out.

Sandra Davis