Amanda : 01 - Sleepover Tickling (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Amanda : 01 - Sleepover Tickling (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Amanda's stories
01 - Sleepover Tickling
Story index at the bottom

By Amanda

Sunday, August 21st 2005 - 08:04:00 PM

Sleepover Tickling

I'll introduce myself first. My name is Amanda, and I'm 15. I'm short, 5'2'' pshaa. I have black, or almost black hair, freckles, and dark brown eyes. My friend Lizzie is about 5'5'' or 5'6'' and she's skinny with blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles.

One night, a few months ago, I had my friend Lizzie sleepover. We ate some snacks, watched some TV, and a movie (don't remember which one), and then we got comfy t-shirts and shorts on, and went down to the basement to set-up our sleeping place. We chose my black futon, and set-up.

We exchanged some playful tickles. We even had some tickle fights, and then I had an idea so I went to get a belt and a blindfold. So I said, "Lizzie, if I let you tie me up and tickle me, I get to do the same to you." She protested at first but then said, "fine." So I had her tie my hands behind my back, and blindfold me. I then got into a semi-comfortable position, and then it started. Remember, I was blindfolded so I couldn't see where she was going. Then, Lizzie started by tickling my stomach.

I'm not the most ticklish of people, but it still really tickled so I laughed. "Ahahahahahaha!!" Then she would stop, but she still used all 10 fingers at once. Lizzie would only stop for a few seconds and then start up again. It was just tickling my sides and stomach, but it reaallly tickled. She would evilly taunt, "Tickle Tickle Tickle!" and then actually do it again! I think this went on for about an hour. I did a lot of wiggling around, that was basically all i could do, besides laugh.

She finally stopped and untied and unblindfolded me. Finally I caught my breath and said, "Okay, Lizzie it's your turn!!" And she said, "Noooo, I don't want to be tied." But I said, "Come on, I let you do it to me, and I wont tickle you for as long." So, i tied her hands behind her back and blindfolded her. So of course she couldn't see, and I was silent the whole time so she didn't know what was coming. And then I started. I tickled her stomach first, and that got a laughing reaction and some wiggling. Then, I went straight for her sides, and that got an even bigger reaction. So, I kept that going for awhile, while she laughed uncontrollably. "Hahahahahahaha" I tried to tickle her feet, but she kicked me in the nose (which hurt I might add). So, I quickly decided not to anymore I think I kept this going for about 30-45 minutes. Then it all stopped, so I untied and unblindfolded her. We were really tired and went to sleep almost instantly.

That's my first and only time with tie-up games. I hope to have more, because it really wasn't a bad experience. I hope you guys enjoy this story.

Amanda
t8tertot12@yahoo.com
USA (NY state)