Edward Nardella : 01 - I was the baby sitter (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Edward Nardella : 01 - I was the baby sitter (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Edward Nardella's stories
01 - I was the baby sitter
Story index at the bottom

By Edward Nardella

Tuesday, August 23rd 2005 - 04:37:35 PM

I was the baby sitter

Well I am a horrible writer but I will do my best.

Firstly I am a 16 year old Guy. I don't normally babysit but I knew Kevin so it was cool.

I wont bore you with the details oh how I got the job babysitting but today I was asked to babysit Kevin an 11 year old boy at his house. I was told that I would be there until 3:20 - 3:30 PM. In the morning I took him to the local Skate Park (He's not allowed in the afternoon because of the teenagers). After that we came back and had a small snack. Then we watched a Harry Potter movie (the third one I think) After the movie we had lunch (Pizza Pockets). We then played Sorry which I beat him at.

After the game he showed me his computer. As he was showing me he mentioned that he likes to play Cops & Robbers, I tried to ask questions but didn't get a clear response (Either he just wasn't interested in telling me or he didn't want to tell me, I'm not sure which). While he was showing me his computer I tickled him a couple of times which I don't think he really minded.

Afterwards he got me to play Hide and Go Seek. When I found him the first time he was in a sleeping bag hanging upside down from the ceiling. I ticked him until he was able to get out. After we were done Hide and Seek we went and watched TV during the commercial I tickled his armpits and in no time he was asking me to stop. During the next break I asked him what was wrong with his (Socked) foot and had he show me at which time I grabbed it and tickled it (I couldn't believe how ticklish he was even wearing socks). after that bout of tickling I mentioned that I should tie him up because he squirms so much. His eyes lit up and he hesitated and said "It would be cool if you tied me up like this" getting into a hogtie position on his stomach. I said I could tie you up like that if I had some rope. He then said "I have rope". I asked him to go get it which he did. I followed him up to his room and he got two 2 - 3 foot length of 1/4 inch tick rope out and handed them to me.

When we got downstairs he crossed his hands behind his back I tied them and cinched them placing the knot away from his hands mentioning this to him. While he got on his stomach he mentioned that his uncle tied him up once but he was able to escape he also said that his uncle had given him an atomic wedgie. He crossed his legs and I tied them like his hands then tied them to his hands. He was definitely enjoying himself squirming and calling for help. After a moment the phone rang I went ant picked it up immediately he quieted down it was my dad just checking up. Once that was over he asked he to untie him his hands were hurting I obliged. Afterwards I showed him how to tie someones hands properly and he demonstrated his skill on me (I made him tie my hands in front not wanting a disaster). As soon as I asked him he untied my wrists. Since he was behaving so well I ended up with my wrists tied inescapably to the arms of a chair. AFTER I was tied we agreed to keep me tied for exactly 5 minutes. That I when I realised that we has at the least 30 min left. Once he untied me he got me to tie him the exact same way. He wanted to be tied up until 3:30 but I firmly said only until 3:15. He remained tied up till then after which we cleaned up and put everything away. His dad arrived shortly after and asked me what happened today I summarised the day and at the end Kevin added in "Then he tied me up and I tied him up" His dad either didn't hear or didn't mind. I decided not to mention it. We chatted a short while and then headed home.

There are A LOT of small details that I left out (The story could be 5 times longer). Like the several "mini" lessons and tie ups as well as him mentioning that his dad wouldn't mind the rope marks, and also me telling him never to tie someone up alone or put things in their mouth.

If anyone is interested in reformatting this story so that it is more readable let me know and I will tell you about some of the extra details.

Edward
edwardnardella@yahoo.ca
Canada, Montreal