Skate Shoe Lover : 03 - Feel Like a Jog? (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Skate Shoe Lover : 03 - Feel Like a Jog? (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Skate Shoe Lover's stories
03 - Feel Like a Jog?
Story index at the bottom

By Skate Shoe Lover

Wednesday, August 24th 2005 - 06:36:45 PM

Feel Like a Jog?

Hey, sorry it took me so long to post this new story, I've been really busy lately. This is how I got my DC Avatars back, after Andrew took them. Of course, I did take his shoes, but that was part of a bet.

So, a couple days after I got my revenge on Kevin and Andrew, I told them to come over to my house, and they showed up about fifteen minutes later. Surprise, surprise, Andrew was wearing my DC's, which fit perfectly with my plan. He was also wearing jeans and a shirt. He didn't have any socks on. Kevin was wearing DVS Profile shoes and white ankle socks. He also had jeans and a hoody.

I was only wearing grey ankle socks, and had hidden all my shoes. I had a shirt and shorts on. We went downstairs and I said that we should play some poker. Kevin and Andrew agreed, so I went and got the chips. I split them up and said, "Hey, you guys want to make a bet?"

Andrew asked "What do you have in mind?"

I said, "Well, I just got a new roll of duct tape today. How bout the winner gets to do whatever he wants with it?"

They thought it was a good idea, and we shook on it. Let's just say that even though I'm not very good at poker, I'm better than them. Andrew was the first to run out of chips, so it was down to just me and Kevin. I took a while, but I eventually beat him too.

I took Andrew over to my treadmill and taped his hands to the bars. Then I gagged him, and took my DC's back. He was screaming into the gag at this point, but you could hardly hear him. I put my DC's on, and turned the treadmill on low, so he was forced to walk the whole time.

I brought Kevin over to my weight bench and taped his hands to the bar, after putting a lot of weight on so he couldn't lift it up. Then I taped his legs and torso to the bench and his ankles together. Then I took his DVS off and hid them in my cubby hole. When I returned, I gagged him and started to tickle his feet, and he was going crazy.

I left them like that, with Andrew jogging and Kevin trying to lift the weights for about 20 minutes. Then, after hiding my DC's, I let them go and they spent the night. Nothing else happened though.

I hope you liked this story even though it was a bit shorter than my others.

Skate Shoe Lover
Michigan