TheDesertFox : 01 - The Night of the Party (mm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDesertFox : 01 - The Night of the Party (mm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDesertFox's stories
01 - The Night of the Party
Story index at the bottom

By TheDesertFox [mention]DesertFox[/mention]

Thursday, August 25th 2005 - 09:39:12 PM

The Night of the Party

The summer of when i was 15 I believe, was when my sister had a slumber party. My 13 year old sister and her 4 friends were going to sleep in the basement, so my friend Paul (fake name) and I hatched a daring plan. My sister and her friends settled down to watch The Ring while we prepared for the adventure.

First I must explain my sister's friends. Her best friend, Alex, was about 4 inches shorter than me (5'7''), and was blond with a narrow nose and a great, tanned body, older than her 14 years. Jewel was shorter with jet-black hair and a Mexican background, and she was the youngest who had just turned 13. Sophie was just shorter than Alex and was Chinese with long, flowing black hair to her waist and a thin, figure-skaters body. My sisters last friend was Cassidy who was the shortest and the least strong, but she had brown hair in a pony tail that night and wore a rather masculine metallic wristwatch which would later prove a problem. My sister was actually in with us in this adventure, she was pretty short, with brown hair cropped short to just beneath her shoulders.

Anyway, my friend Paul and I gathered our supplies in a duffel bag and stored them in my room. My parents were out for the night and the next day too, taking a short vacation in San Diego, and our babysitter, Lezlie, was asleep. Lezlie was 21 at the time, tall, blond, and had a great body, which i sheepishly admitted to my friend later.

Returning to the subject, Paul and I waited at the top of the stairs for my sisters friends to come up for various reasons. Soon enough, we heard Jewel say she was going to the bathroom upstairs. Paul and I waited until she was near the lightswitch (we had turned out the lights) and then we struck. I threw one arm around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides and used my other hand to muffle her scream of surprise. We hurriedly carried her up to my room, she was actually putting up a fair fight. We closed the door and Paul tied her wrists behind her back while i continued handgagging her. Paul reached into the bag and tossed a white shred of cloth to me, which i balled up in one hand and put into her mouth, allowing only a tiny yell to release. We used another cloth to further gag her, in the Over-the-Mouth style popular in detective films. We then tied her ankles together and then completed the work in a firm hogtie.

"Dont go anywhere now!" I joked, cliche but still funny considering the circumstances.

We then returned to the stairs to wait for the next victim, which turned out to be Sophie searching for Jewel. We silently followed her upstairs where she investigated a muffled thump from my room. She opened the door to find her friend Mmmmmphhingg through the white cloth over her mouth, with joy in her eyes of the sight of her friend and then horror as she saw us behind her. Paul handgagged and restrained Sophie as I bound her hands behind her back with duct tape. At this time Jewel is screaming in rage, shocked at our efficiency. Paul and I both had a fondness for bondage, which we had admitted only to each other.

Anyway, I bound Sophie's feet with the sticky gray tape and then covered her mouth with 2 or 3 of the strips. We gently put her on my bed which was high up so she wouldn't fall off on purpose and free her friend. We checked Jewel's bonds and gag,the latter proved to be loosening. We replaced it with the more popular cleave style and she MMPPHHEEDDD and struggled in the tight hogtie in a way that delighted both Paul and me. We decided to remove Jewel's shoes and have a little funny with her ticklesshniss while we waited. She screamed in rage and what sounded like death threats as she laughed behind the red bandanna between her teeth.

Paul and I returned to the stairs for our next victim, Cassidy, who had gone upstairs to get more candy. Unfortunately, she was accompanied by Alex.
We decided that Paul could handle Cassidy and I'd get Alex.

I approached Alex and threw an arm around her waist in coordination with the one around her mouth. She screamed in shock and immediately twisted around, but I was a year older and stronger. Still, Cassidy heard and turned around into Paul's hand which flew over her mouth and down her shoulder to her opposite waist, securing her effectively. We restled them upstairs and I set to work on Alex with the duct tape while Paul did the same to Cassidy. She mmmppphheed and actually got Paul's hand off her mouth to utter a short-lived scream before he stuffed it with cloth and covered it with duct tape. By now all of them had realized it was a joke and were playing along, mmphing and struggling beautifully. I bound Alex with duct tape but before i could gag her she screamed out loud. I quickly spread 4 strips over her mouth and she made no more noise for a while. While i handled this Paul cursed suddenly.

"Hell Desert (My nickname at school for my passionate study of Erwin Rommel), her watch, what do i do?"

It was actually huge for a watch worn by a girl, and binding it presented a problem. We eventually moved it down to the point where it was almost at her hand and then just bound ductape higher on her arm. Unfortunately, Cassidy's and Alex's shrieks were enough to wake the baby sitter.

Lezlie burst through the door and was taken aback. Four bound and gagged girls struggling and mmphing and two 15 year olds with rolls of ductape looked pretty surprising I imagine.

Paul and I nodded to each other and tackled the pajama-clad 21-year old, I handgagged her as Paul bound her stood her up and marched her to the bed, for Paul is taller and stronger than I am. I carried Sophie off the bed to the floor where the other girls were egging Lezlie on.

sorry i'm exhausted more to come soon

TheDesertFox
USA

-----------------------------------------------

Friday, August 26th 2005 - 05:50:31 PM

The Night of the Party-Part Two-The Second Experience Part 1

As i was saying, Paul marched Lezlie over to the bed and tied each arm to a post at the top while i gagged her with tape. At this point all the girls are laughing at the game and playing the parts of the heroines well.

We didn't finish tying Lezlie up as we were just getting tired of watching them. (For all of it being so great it got old) So we untied all the girls and they were a little mad understandably but laughed it off and we all went to sleep.

While the above story may seem fabricated i assure you it is true, as is the following

The Second Experience

Luckily, my sister's party was not the last night of fun for me and my friend Paul, although he was out of town during this second story.

Again, my sister was having friends over, and she (who understood my fondness for bondage) was in on the scheme. If I recall Jewel from the Night of the Party was there and so was Alex. She would have invited Sophie and Cassidy but Sophie was out of town as I recall and Cassidy moved away a few months after the first experience.

Anyway, the girls were in my sister's room, discussing various things, (I really have no idea what goes on in those sessions) while I gathered my supplies. I had some white rope from the garage, white medical tape, and a few bandannas and belts. I waited inside my room (the door is on the other side of the hallway from my sisters room, and a little to the right, so I hid just inside in my bathroom. As luck would have it, my sisters toilet was broken so they had to use my bathroom, unbeknownst to me. So I crouched inside the dark bathroom and heard footsteps outside, but it was too late too move. As my sisters friend turned on the light I had a split second to recognize her as Alex and hand gag her before she could scream in surprise. She actually laughed under my hand, she might have been expecting this considering the events of last time. I quickly sat her down in a straight-backed chair in my room and tied her arms behind it and secured her too it with ropes around her lower torso. I tied her legs to the chair's legs around the ankles and knees, then took up a bandanna and balled it up.

"Open wide, darling, this wont hurt a bit" I said with a bit of condescendence.

Alex pursed her lips defiantly until I held her nose to get her to open her mouth to breath.

"How dare ymmmmmmphhhhhh" Alex tried to say as the bandanna was stuffed into her mouth.

I then stretched two strips of the white medical tape over her mouth and hid behind my bed to wait for the other friend. Alex was playing the damsel in distress beautifully, squirming and mmmmmphing to my hearts content. Soon enough, Jewel heard the muffled cries and came into my room.

"Hahahaah Alex, got yourself tied up again have you?" she jested.

Alex tried to warn her through the gag but Jewel removed it and Alex spit out the packing.

"No Jewel, run!" Alex warned

Then Jewel looked up to see me standing just to the right of the chair.

"Evening, Love!" i said with my best villain smile.

"Ahhhh" said Jewel"Please dont hurt me Mister villain!"

"Unless your allergic to tape i wont."

I then tied her hand-and foot on the ground with the tape and tied a dark blue bandanna between her teeth.

I regagged Alex and watched them squirm for a little bit, both taking to their roles as kidnapped victimes wonderfully. Alex was somewhat of a more convincing victim though, and I knew her better for she was in my grade in high school. (She had skipped) I untied them both and again we had a laugh about it but they said it was time for revenge. (I didn't really take that seriously to tell you the truth)

That was also true, and later that month I would start dating Alex, to my delight.

TheDesertFox
USA