skybird137 : 06 - Katie (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

skybird137 : 06 - Katie (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

skybird137's stories
06 - Katie
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]skybird137[/mention]

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Here is a story for your enjoyment. I hope I haven't wasted your time when you have read it.
Katie

In the office, Katie always spent lunchtime furiously typing away on her laptop, much to the annoyance of her co-worker Derrick who was trying to relax and read his book. Whenever he would ask Katie what she was writing about, she would simply say,

“It's a secret”.

This infuriated Derrick, as well as the fact that every time Katie had to leave the office, Katie would lock her laptop back to the password screen so that he couldn't read what she was typing about. That was until one lunchtime, when the receptionist called Katie to tell her that she was urgently needed in reception to meet a guest. Katie almost jumped out of her chair and walked swiftly out of the office, completely forgetting to lock the screen on her laptop. Derrick couldn't believe his luck as he raced around to her desk and looked at the screen. He was surprised by what he saw but then quickly checked where this file was stored and copied this and the other files that Katie had typed onto his USB drive, so that he could examine them at home.

A few days later, at lunchtime, Derrick noticed that instead of typing, Katie was doing something else with her laptop.

He asked, “This is different, you're not typing for once.”

“I'm doing some web browsing and e-mail checking. Don't worry, I have permission from the boss.”, replied Katie.

“You don't normally surf at work, so why the change?”

“Well, my broadband at home has gone down, down so I need to use another connection,” replied Katie, “and the boss said that I can use the broadband here tonight but I cannot be here alone. I know that you want to put in some extra time, so could you please come in with me?”

“Well,” Derrick said. ”I could do, but I have a better idea. Why don't you come around to my house? I have a far better connection than the office and it would be a far more comfortable environment for you to surf in. So, what do you think?”

“That's very kind of you,” Katie replied, “When do you want me to turn up at your flat?”
“How about eight o'clock? That gives me plenty of time to get the flat ready.”

“OK.” said Katie continuing her browsing

As she was travelling in the lift, Katie looked at herself in the mirror. Her black-haired, grey-eyed reflection stared back. She examined her plump body and the blue dress with white spots and the fishnet tights that she wore.

“I hope I look OK.” Katie said to herself as she left the lift, “I hate to think what Derrick thinks of me dressed like this.”

Katie walked up to Derrick's door and pressed the doorbell. She then waited nervously for a few seconds as she waited for the door. Then the door opened and she saw Derrick standing there still in his office clothes.
“I would have thought that you would have got changed by now.”

Derrick replied “I was late getting home tonight, so I haven't had time. Come in. You look great by the way”
“Thank you.” Katie said, blushing slightly.

Katie did so and Derrick led her to the living room. As well as the usual furniture, television, three piece suite, coffee table, etc., there was an office swivel chair and a desk, suitable for a laptop.

“Put your laptop on there and get it booted up. I'll get the wireless password entered in a minute.” Said Derrick.

“Thanks” replied Katie setting up her laptop. She watched as Derrick disappeared into the kitchen, two make two cups of coffee. By the time he returned, her laptop was up and running and was showing the wireless password screen. Derrick typed in the password and the connection was made. Katie closed the window and then winced as she wished she had changed her desktop. For on her desktop was a picture of Penelope Pitstop, not from Wacky Races, but tied to a railway line from The Perils of Penelope Pitstop.

As Katie was starting to alter the screen, she heard Derrick say “Don't worry, she's a good role model. After all, she got herself out of most of the trouble she found herself in, as opposed to other damsels in distress. So just leave it on.”

Katie sighed with relief. “Thank you. I don't think I would be able to escape like she could though. I would still be tied up to the end credits, struggling helplessly.”

“Actually, I don't think I ever saw the Hooded Claw tie any knots, so he might have been useless. You would have stood just as much chance as she did.”

“Why thanks.” replied Katie. She then took a sip of coffee and settled down to some serious browsing.

At around nine, Katie was working on her e-mails when Derrick walked up behind her and said “Boo!”

Katie jumped. “My God! You startled me for a second!”

“You are way too trusting.” replied Derrick. “For all you know I could be a dangerous kidnapper.”

Katie giggled. “You mean like the Hooded Claw?”

“No,” answered Derrick, “I mean a serious kidnapper, not a joke one. I could have crept up behind your, grabbed your wrists and tied your hands together. Then you’d be in trouble. For a start you wouldn't be able to use your laptop.”

“Only if my hands were tied behind me.” Said Katie. “If my hands were tied together in front of me I would still be able to type.” She then puts her arms out, wrists together and says, “Go on then”

Derrick goes over and gently takes the wrists in one of his hands.

“Halyp, haylp” says Katie putting on her best Penelope Pitstop impression.

“We have a problem here, I don't have anything on hand to tie you up with.” said Derrick.

“I’ll soon sort that out. Just let go of my wrists”. Derrick did so and Katie proceeded to remove the cloth belt from her dress. She then gave the belt to Derrick. “Here you are and make sure you do a good job. I hate films when they tie up the heroine and the ropes are so loose that they fall off.” Katie then again presented her wrists to Derrick.

“Here we go.” Derrick took her hands and started wrapping the belt around her wrists. After a few times around Katie's wrists, he then looped the belt between her wrists, which pulled it tight and tied a reef knot to secure it.

Katie's wrists were now securely tied together. “Is that OK?” he asked.

Katie struggle with her tied wrists first gently, and then with some force. “That's not coming off without being untied.” She said, turning back to her laptop and typing, rather more slowly this time.

Half an hour later Derrick watched Katie while she continued to surf, still with her wrists tied.

“Are you still all right?” he asked.

“Yes.” She answered. “It's a little restrictive, but comfortable. I could stay like this all night.” Katie then lifted her hands and wiggled her fingers. “See, no ill effects.”

“You're braver than any of the girls in our theatre group, Katie.” Said Derrick.

“Why's that?” questioned Katie.

“Well, in an upcoming play, we have a part for a woman and it requires that she be tied up for the entire performance.” Answered Derrick. “The problem is, not a single actress will volunteer for the part. They say it will be too painful, or too dangerous, or that someone will take advantage as soon as they are tied up. So I haven't even had a chance to practice tying anyone up so that I can make sure that it's done right for the play.”

“What a bunch of wimps! So much for suffering for your art.” Katie said. After thinking for a few seconds she then said “So you haven't been able to get any practice in then”.

“No, I haven't, mores the pity,” replied Derrick.

“If you got the chance, would you make full use of it?” asked Katie.

“Yes, but that's not going to happen, is it.”

Katie pondered this, then said, “Look, you have been more than kind, helping me out and providing me with hospitality while I have been surfing and e-mailing, so I will just say this: I will volunteer to provide you with practice. Do you have anything to tie me up with?”

“I've got some rope in the kitchen, to be used for the play, but I'll have to dig it out. Look, are you absolutely sure about this?”

“I'm ok with this. I think that you will need to start on my legs first as I still need to type right now.” Katie said.

Derrick went out into the kitchen and brought back the rope. Katie noticed that it was white and that it looked like sash rope, the sort used in raising sash windows. Derrick cut the rope into lengths, then knelt on the floor at Katie's feet. Katie could feel her ankles being pulled together, then felt the rope being wrapped around, then between her ankles as they were being bound. She concentrated on looking at the screen and at her bound hands. She was getting more proficient at typing this way.

“I've finished your ankles, do you want to look?” asked Derrick.

Katie stopped for a moment and looked down. Her ankles looked securely tied and it felt like someone was gripping her around the ankles. Also, it brought the realisation of a simple fact: she was now bound hand and foot.

She said “It feels snug but it is quite comfortable. If the rest of the tying is like this, there should be no problems.”

“Are sure this is ok?”

“Listen, if you keep asking if it is ok, we are going to be here till morning. Now carry on.”

As Katie returned to her laptop, she could feel her legs just below her knees being bound as the ropes steadily gripped. Five minutes later, Derrick asked her if she could wiggle forward in her chair and put her feet forward. She did so and then felt that her legs just above her knees being tied together. After that, she felt rope circling her upper thighs just below her skirt. Again she also felt the ropes go between her legs and pull the loops tight and snug.

Derrick then said, “I have to tie your upper arms now, this will be a little inconvenient.”

“Don't worry, I've nearly finished now anyway.” Katie replied. “So carry on.”

Katie could see the loops being wrapped around her chest as she was typing. She noticed that not only was rope going above and below her breasts, but sometimes the rope would crossover from top to bottom and vice versa between her breasts making a criss-cross pattern between her breasts. Derrick had just finished tying the chest rope when Katie closed down her browser and shut down her laptop. She then said “Finished!”

Derrick then came around to her front and then held her wrists in his hands. He untied Katie's wrists, which puzzled her, and she let her wrists fall to her side. Derrick put the belt in his left pocket then went behind Katie and she could feel him hold her wrists and pull her hands behind her. She then realised that he has going to tie her hands behind her back. She felt her hands being positioned palm to palm, and then felt the rope being looped around her wrists. Then she felt the rope now being looped between her wrists, tightening the first loops. Finally, she could feel the knots being tied, leaving her wrists securely tied.

Katie knew that she was now bound and helpless. She looked up at the clock. The time was now ten o'clock. She closed her eyes and struggled experimentally against her bonds, tugging, twisting, squirming and wriggling. Katie wasn't actually trying to escape, it was more of a case that she wanted to experience the feeling of the ropes surrounding her body. It felt like she was being hugged all over.

Katie opened her eyes and noticed that Derrick was looking at her. For a moment she forgot he was there and lowered her head in embarrassment. Derrick came over to her, put his right hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

“Hey, it's ok, there's no need to be embarrassed. You looked good as a struggling damsel in distress, even better than Penelope Pitstop.”

“It wasn't that good.”

“I disagree, you did an amazing stationary dance and it was quite the performance” commented Derrick. ”If those actresses could see you, they would be the ones who would be embarrassed.”

Katie mused over this “You have a camera, don't you?” she asked. “And it does have video capability as well?”

“Yes, but are you sure about this? I mean other people will be looking at these pictures and they might react negatively.”

“Look, if you say I look ok, then I look ok, and if anyone doesn't like these pictures then it's their problem, not mine.” Katie said defiantly.

She watched as Derrick walked over to a cupboard, opened the door and took out his camera. It looked like an SLR camera rather than a point and click. As Derrick returned back to where Katie was sitting, a thought went through her mind.

“Shouldn't I be gagged as well?” she asked.

Derrick stopped for a moment, pulled the belt out of his left pocket, walked behind her and said “Open wide.”

Katie closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. She could feel the belt being looped around her head several times and passing between her lips. Then the belt was tightened and knotted behind her head.

“There we are, one bound and gagged damsel in distress” Derrick said.

“Helf ee! Hel fee! So-un helf ee!” cried Katie in mock distress, struggling for emphasis while making further fake cries for help.

“Ready?” Derrick asked, holding up his camera.

Katie nodded. While the photographs were being taken, she positioned herself time and time again upon the requests from Derrick. Sometimes she put on a scared face, sometimes a resigned face and at other times she put on a impish smile. Katie loved the fact that all of this attention was being paid to her and she felt like she was the centre of the universe. She then realised that this would be coming to an end soon and she felt a little disappointed.

“I've finished taking the photographs,” said Derrick. “Now I'm setting the camera for video.” He pressed a few buttons on his camera, lifted it back up, then said “Ready? Now Action!”

Katie struggled for all she was worth, fighting against the ropes that bound her tight. While she was doing this, she was also making all sorts of sounds, from cries for help to begging to be freed and general “mumphing” noises. In fact she was struggling so hard, she didn't notice how close her bum was getting to the edge of the seat...

Katie gave a surprised shout as her bum hit the floor hard. After a second or two, when she realised she hadn't hurt herself, she continued her struggles on the floor.

About a half minute later, Derrick said “I've just paused the filming for a moment.”

Katie looked up at Derrick from the floor. “Why, if fere emyfink wong?” she slowly mumbled through her gag.

“Nothing's wrong. I just want to try something then we can continue filming. Is that ok?” replied Derrick.

Katie nodded. Derrick walked over to the rope and cut off a new piece. He then knelt beside her and said “If you don't like what I am doing then shake your head.” Katie nodded again.

Suddenly she found herself suddenly rolled onto her stomach, then felt her legs being bend at the knees. The bend was so much that Katie then felt the pressure on her cheeks from the heels of the shoes. Then she could feel the rope being looped between her wrist and ankle binding.

Now I’m to be a helplessly hogtied heroine, she thought and then instantly winced. That was terrible, it sounds like a b-movie line, Katie thought as she could feel the knots being tied. As soon as Derrick finished, Katie nodded her head to show that she was all right.

Derrick stood back up, raised his camera and said “I'm going to take some photos again first.”

Katie nodded in understanding and Derrick started clicking away. No posing for these shots, thought Katie. I can only lie here, completely immobilised while he takes his pictures. Derrick then knelt down and flipped Katie unceremoniously onto her left side, then proceeded to take some more pictures. God, if he wanted to rape me, I wouldn’t stand a chance. Then she thought, I am so STUPID! If Derrick had wanted to do anything to me, he would have done so already, so don’t worry!

Derrick stopped and then rolled Katie back onto her front. I’m starting to feel like a pendulum now, going from side to side, she thought.

“I'm going to film for a few more minutes now.” Said Derrick. Katie nodded in agreement. “Action!”

Katie “mumphed” furiously and struggled as hard as possible. This is ridiculous, thought Katie. I’m giving it my all, and all I’m doing is waving my hands and feet about. If I called this ‘struggling furiously’ I would be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act!. I’m wrapped up tighter than Stephanie Beacham in ‘The Nightcomers’!

After a few minutes of “struggling” Katie heard Derrick say “All done!”. Katie relaxed on the floor as Derrick approached. He knelt down and untied her gag. “I'll untie you now”.

Katie responded, “Shouldn't we see if the pictures are ok first. I'd hate to think we went to all this trouble and the pictures are useless. Is there any way of checking them?”

“Well, we could look at the on the LCD TV. The card slot is compatible with my camera memory, so we could use that.” Derrick removed the card from the card and fitted it into the card slot on the TV. Then he returned to Katie. “It would be best if you looked at this in comfort.” He said, removing the hogtie and helping her up to her feet. “I'll help you to get to the settee.”.

After a few minutes of shuffling with her feet, Katie was close enough to sit down on the settee. As she settled herself to make herself as comfortable as she could, Derrick started up the TV and selected the card. Katie watched in fascination as the slideshow started. This is almost narcissistic, she thought to herself. I’m bound and helpless, and I’m looking at a bound and helpless woman and it’s me! It was then that Katie noticed that her breathing had quickened, her heart was beating faster and she was feeling a “thrilling” sensation all over her body. I’m enjoying this! She thought. God help me, I am enjoying looking at myself bound and gagged!

Katie could not take her eyes off the screen as the first video ran. She winced as watched herself fall off the chair, then giggled as she saw the look of shock on her own face. Then came the hogtie photos. Katie could feel herself blushing and her heart race even faster as she looked at herself completely immobilised on the floor.
Then came the second video. Katie's almost felt her eyes pop out of her head when saw herself helplessly wiggling and writhing on the floor. In fact, it was only when she could feel her chest burning, and she gasped in a lungful of air did she realise that she wasn't even breathing. Her eyes were glued to the screen, watching every little movement.

Then the second video came to an end and Katie managed to relax again and she leaned back onto the settee. Derrick went to the TV to retrieve the card. She look up at the clock which now showed the time at ten-thirty.
“Derrick,” she said. “How long does your play run for?”

“I think it's about two hours long.” Replied Derrick, while removing the card

“Does that include the interval?”

“No,” came the answer, “The interval is 20 minutes so the total would be nearly two and a half hours.”

Katie then said, “So really, to test this, I should remain tied up for that long and not be released until then.” She saw Derrick was about to say something and cut him off. “Derrick, if you're going to say “are you sure”, I will hop over there and kick you even if I fall on my bum!”

“All right, I'm just going into the kitchen and getting something to drink and some sweets, then I'll put on a movie to while away the time.” Derrick walked into the kitchen. He returned with A bottle of Coke, two glasses, one straw and a bag of boiled sweets. He put everything down on the table, sat down next to Katie, on her left, filled both glasses up, put a straw in one, then held it up for Katie to take a sip.

“Thank you,” said Katie “I needed that after the gag.”

“Derrick looked at Katie, “Aren't you worried about your clothes getting creased from the ropes?” he asked.

“It's ok,” answered Katie “I brought a complete change of clothes with me, just in case I got soaked on the way here. To be honest, these clothes could be completely ruined and it wouldn't matter to me, so there's no need to worry.”

“I'll just find something to watch now.” Derrick started checking what was recorded on the digital hard drive, and selected a film. The film started. “Is this film ok for you?” he asked.

“Are you kidding!” Katie said “This is Mamma Mia! I love this move!” I can’t believe he is putting on this movie for me! She thought.

It was about a half-hour into the movie when Katie realised she was resting on Derrick's right shoulder. A few minutes later she noticed that Derrick had raised his right arm and was now cradling her. She snuggled into his right side. This is the way to watch Mamma Mia, she thought.

Then the movie was over, and Katie looked up at the clock. It was half-past twelve! “I think I'm in trouble, Derrick.”

Derrick looked at the time and gasped. “I've got to make sure you get home safely.”

Katie replied “The thing is, there are no buses now and the trains are very few and far between. I don't think that it would be safe to travel now.”

“I can call a taxi, I can escort you to it and so you can get home safely.” Derrick suggested.

“After twelve! The prices are extortionate, and the distance I live, it would cost a small fortune! I can't afford that!” Katie retorted.

“Well, I'll pay in that case. Nothing is more important than making sure you're safe.” Said Derrick.

“Not a chance! You are not spending that sort of money on me! And you can't make me go into the taxi, unless you keep me tied up and put me in that way.”

“Well,” said Derrick “what do you think we should do then?” asked Derrick.

“This settee is very comfy,” answered Katie “I could lie down on here all night. If you're worried about what I might do then just leave me tied up for the night. Even after all this time I am still quite comfortable.”. Katie lifts her legs onto he settee and lay down on her side. “See, just leave me like this for the night.”

“But,” said Derrick “aren't you worried about what I might do to you? After all, you are very, very helpless. There's nothing to stop me doing whatever I want with you. Doesn't that bother you in the slightest?”

“I thought about that when I was hogtied on the floor. The conclusion I came to was that if you wanted to rape me or worse, you would have already done so. You aren't any threat whatsoever.” Katie said. “So if you can get me a pillow to rest my head on, I'll see you in the morning”

“No.” Replied Derrick.

“Sorry?”

“No, as in no, you are not sleeping on the settee. If you are sleeping anywhere tonight, you are sleeping on my bed, and I am sleeping on the settee.” Said Derrick “Don't make me make you use my bed.” He walked over to the swivel chair and pulled it to the settee, next to Katie.

“What's that for?” she asked.

“It's for you to sit on when I wheel you into the bedroom.” Derrick replied.

“I'm staying right here.”

“Ok, you asked for it,”. Katie watched as Derrick picked up the cloth belt and the spare piece of rope.
What’s he going to do now ,thought Katie. I know I’m too heavy for him to carry, so what has he got in mind? Derrick twisted her onto her stomach. Well, it looks like I’m going to be hogtied again. Katie felt her legs bending at the knees again and her hands and feet being tied together. This doesn’t make sense. I’m going to be impossible to move now. What is he up to?

“Open wide.”

So I’m to be gagged as well, then. But why? Katie closed her eyes and opened her mouth, expecting the cloth belt. She suddenly felt something pushed into her mouth, then felt the belt wrapped around her face and then tied with a knot. A handkerchief? Has he stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth? Katie tried to speak, but she could only make muffled sounds.

Before Katie opened her eyes, she felt a piece of cloth cover her eyes, which was then quickly knotted behind her head. A blindfold now? Is he trying to scare me into accepting the bed instead of the settee? I’ll show him. I can stay here all night if necessary.

“Now, are you going to use the bed or not? If you stay here, and anything happens, you cannot call out for help.” Asked Derrick.

I knew it! He’s trying to scare me! Well he’s going to fail. Katie shook her head. Well, short of torturing me, how on earth is going to succeed? Wait, is he removing my shoes? He wouldn’t dare! Suddenly Katie exploded in a paroxysm of laughter, muffled by her gag and squirmed uncontrollably as she felt Derrick's fingernails rake along her exposed feet. Oh my God, he’s tickling my feet! I can’t take this! Please Stop! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! Derrick paused. This is why he hogtied me, I can’t move an inch, let alone defend myself! No, NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Katie felt Derrick tickling her toes again. Please, please, please, please please stop!

Derrick stopped after another thirty seconds. “NOW, are you going to use the bed?” he asked. “You know I will still pay for the taxi to take you home if you want. Now one nod once for the bed or twice for the taxi.”

He outmanoeuvred me, thought Katie. I don’t want him to spend that money on me so I’ll have to accept the bed. Katie nodded slowly, just the once. She felt herself being freed from the hogtied. She felt herself being turned around until she was on her back. Katie next felt herself being put into a sitting position on the settee. He’s getting me ready to sit on the chair now. She felt pressure pulling her up, and rose to her feet. This is very disorientating, I have no idea where anything is. Katie felt further pressure trying to turn her, so she shuffled around in a until the pressure stopped. I hope the chair’s behind me or this could hurt. She slowly lowered herself and then felt the chair as she sat down.

Katie could now feel ropes circling her body and then tightening. She then felt rope around her feet tying her legs to the chair. He’s making sure I can’t get out of this. Well, at least I won’t fall out on the way to the bedroom. Now Katie could feel herself being wheeled across the floor. After what seemed like forever, she heard a door close behind her. I could be anywhere, she thought.

The ropes tying her to the chair were removed and Katie stood up. I hope I am actually in the bedroom now. Katie shuffled backwards a few steps and realised the chair was not behind her anymore. Where has the chair gone? What is Derrick doing? Suddenly, Katie squealed as she was pushed back suddenly by her shoulders and fell onto the bed. That was mean, but I supposed I shouldn’t have acted up earlier. Now she felt her gag being untied. “Am I in the bedroom now?” she asked.

“Yes,” answered Derrick “and I will sleep on the settee once I get you settled”.

“Derrick,” said Katie, “you do know that there is nothing to stop you sleeping on the bed as well, I mean it is a double bed isn't it?”

“Yes, but would you be less worried if I was in the living room.”

“I know that you won't untie me because we both know I'll immediately go to the living room, and I would rather you sleep in the same room as me, because it would be safer for me.”

“But I could do anything to you.” Derrick said.

“Derrick,” Katie said “we've covered this before. I know I'm not even pretty, and you're totally uninterested in me”

“On the contrary, I think you are a very attractive woman, don't sell yourself short” he replied.

“Oh, come on now, tell the truth. You don't even want to kiss me, God knows you've had enough chances.” Katie said.

“The truth,” Said Derrick “is that I have wanted to kiss you all evening. The reason I haven't is because it would be against your will and that would be very, very wrong.”

“You can't want to kiss me! Look, I'm tied up and blindfolded! I'm completely helpless and totally at your mercy! I COULDN”T STOP YOU EVEN IF I WANTED TO!” Katie shouted.

I couldn’t stop you even if I wanted to! These words echoed through Katie's mind during the silence that followed. She waited for his response.

In a soft tone Derrick said “If it is the truth tell me right now, that you don't want me to kiss you.”

Katie replied, “Look, you don't want to kiss me so there's no point tal-“

She halted as she felt his lips press against hers and for a moment everything just turned into the now. Finally, the kiss stopped and she received another kiss and another. Don’t stop! Oh God please don’t stop! Then the kisses stopped.

“Don't stop. Oh God please don't stop” Katie begged, mirroring her earlier thoughts.

“I needed you to say that.” Katie opened her mouth slightly and she received kiss after kiss, each one more passionate than the last. Finally, she felt his tongue in her mouth and gently caressed it with her own...

After what seemed like an eternity, the kissing stopped. Katie felt her blindfold being removed, and she kept her eyes shut and slowly opened them to avoid being blinded. She needn't have worried. The light in the bedroom was dimmed.

Derrick smiled at her. “Now we need to have a serious talk.” he said.

“Please don't call a taxi, please don't send me home, please let me stay here tonight.” Katie gushed out. She carefully slid off the bed, down onto her knees. “Look, I'm on my knees begging you! I want to be here, with you tonight! I know what this means! I'll do anything you want! Just please don't send me home! Please! Please!” Katie started to sob, her eyes welling up with tears.

“Don't worry, of course you can stay.” Derrick answered hurriedly. It was like flicking a switch. Katie's face suddenly lit up. “I was only going to ask you if you wanted to stay now because our circumstances had changed, and where tonight will now lead. But seeing as you have made yourself clear, there is no need now.” He lifted Katie back onto the bed.

Katie felt flushed with embarrassment. I completely lost it for a moment, she thought to herself. “I'm sorry, I acted like a fool just now.” She said to Derrick.

“It's ok, you were just worried and the situation just got to you emotionally, so don't feel silly about it.” He replied, caressing her hair and leaning forward and giving her a reassuring kiss.

Derrick looked at Katie. “You do realise that I'm going to have to untie you to undress you, you know. Staying dressed up like that is a little impractical.” He said.

“You don't have to untie me. All you have to do is cut my clothing off. They're only cheap clothes and I brought other clothing with me, remember? You do have scissors, don't you?” she replied.

“Yes, but they're in the kitchen. I'll have to pop out for a minute to get them.” He said. “I can't let you hop about unattended, though.” He lifted Katie full onto the bed, then rolled her onto her stomach.

Katie felt herself being hogtied. Here I go again, she thought. When Derrick finished, she started wriggling and then said “Haylp, halyp someone haylp me!”

She watched as Derrick went to the cupboard by the side of the bed and opened the drawer. Her eyes widened to saucers as she saw what he took out. It was a long leather buckled strap, with a large red ball half way along it, and she knew exactly what he was going to do with it.

“Haylp.” She continued, “Haylp, haylp, ha-“ She stopped as the ball was inserted into her mouth and the strap was then buckled behind her head. Derrick then walked out of the room to get the scissors.

Try as she might, Katie could not dislodge the gag from her mouth. Hogtied and ballgagged, she thought, I really am his helpless captive now. I hope he doesn’t take long.

Derrick soon re-entered the room carrying an unusual pair of scissors. They were the sort medical staff use to remove clothing from patients. He went over to Katie and rolled her onto her left side, then gently removed the gag.

“This really is the point of no return,” he said “in a minute, I am putting the gag back in, and it will not be removed until after I make love to you. Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes,” answered Katie “could you blindfold me too, please?”

“Why, of course”. Katie closed her eyes and felt the blindfold being tied. Then she opened her mouth and felt the gag being inserted, then buckled into place. Then she felt her clothing being cut off piece by piece.

“Katie,” Derrick said “do you remember a few days ago at lunchtime when you rushed to reception?” Katie nodded. “And you locked your screen?” she nodded again. “Well, actually, you hadn't and what you had on the screen was clearly visible.” Katie gasped. “I read what you were typing, then copied it and all of the other files from the same folder to my flash drive. Then I locked your screen” Katie gasped again. “At home I read all of the word files. They were all fantasy stories with you as the central character and they always end up with you being bound and gagged. I found “Tied Up At The Office” particularly interesting.” Katie groaned through her gag. “That one actually had me in it. Do you remember? We're alone in the office in the evening and you pester me so much while Im working that I then bind and gag you with parcel tape. It ends with you offering yourself to me in order to be untied.” Katie nodded.

“Well,” continued Derrick, “it was quite obvious that you made up the broadband problem story in order for us two to be at work tonight, so that you could turn your fantasy into reality and truly be “tied up at the office”. That is why I suggested that you come over here tonight. I thought this would be a much more friendly environment for you to be tied up in. I knew all along that you wanted to be bound and gagged, but I had to be careful. I know Ive been sneaky and I had to outmanoeuvre you , can you forgive me?”

Katie nodded. She could feel that most of her clothing had been cut away by now. You don’t know half of the story, she thought. I spoke to your previous co-worker once. She said she was a bit nervous about being in your office. I asked her why and she said that you liked tied up women, so I told her that we could change places. That lunchtime, I deliberately left my screen on, for you to find what was on my computer. I knew that you couldn’t resist the bait. Had you searched for word files, you would have found another folder which contained another dozen stories of me being bound and gagged by you. The irony is that my connection is down and I really did need to use the net tonight! She smiled through her gag.

Finally, Katie felt the last piece of clothing being removed. She thought, now I’m wearing nothing but ropes, a gag, a blindfold and a smile. I may be tied up, but this is a web of my ma-.

She totally lost her concentration because a shockwave shot through her body due to three sweet little kisses on her right breast...

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great story! Excellent details!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic