Fesselfan : 01 - Good old study days (MF/F, M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fesselfan : 01 - Good old study days (MF/F, M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fesselfan's stories
01 - Good old study days
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Fesselfan[/mention]

Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 am

Good old study days

--------
Disclaimer
this turned out to be a rather long story, far longer than I intended to when I started to write it.
----------

This is a story that happened to me a while ago, while I was still studying at the university. Be patient with me; english is not my primary language.

I met two girls at a campus party there, Angela and Jasmine. They were friends already, and we had a couple of drinks together, talking about the inevitable small talk ("which music do you like" and so on.).

Just to give you a picture of us: I was 23 back then, 6'3'', blonde, solidly built. I wore plain and simple jeans and shirt that evening. Angela was Blonde too, with long hair, lovely brown eyes, about 5'11' and a nice built. She was dressed in black skirt and nylons, a white top and a mint green jacket. I got to know later she was 21 back then. Jasmine was slightly smaller at 5'9'', brown hair of medium length, brown eyes, 20 years and a slim build. She was wearing a long almost white skirt, with a blue blouse. Angela seemed to be the more extrovert of the 2, Jasmine seemed a little shy.

Anyway, back to the story.

Angela and I got along very well and danced a little, while Jasmine seemed to be unable to find a dancing partner that night (note to students: always go to the parties from study topics with far more women.. its guaranteed fun, and the choices are much better).
After the dance (I was already very positively interested in Angela then) we sat back on our table (which was in the darker back area) were Jasmine was still sitting. Small talk continued, while I was thinking of ways to get in a more.. private... situation with my new love interest. Finally, Jasmine went to the bathroom. If you know girls, you know if they go to the bathroom, you have some time before she gets back- so I boldly decided to make my move then (I already had very sweet images of her tied up in my mind then).
I leaned a little closer to her...the way she acted (crossing her legs towards me, playing with her hair etc.) I could tell she was not disinterested in me either.

"I wish we could go somewhere else..this party is starting to get boring" I told her.

She looked at me with a smile. "Agreed, this is not much fun anymore. But I don't want to move now. First, I promised Jasmine not to let her alone here...and second, I want to play a little game"

"What game?" I asked.

"I call it 'Honesty'" she replied. "We take turns, and tell each other a secret. And it’s forbidden to laugh".

"Ok, but who starts it?"

"We just flip coins".

I agreed, and so we did- she lost.

"Well then" she started "I will tell you about a little secret. You look to me like a guy who will understand. I had a boyfriend who really enjoyed tying me up. He did it in almost all imaginable ways..."

Well you can imagine how I felt. I don't know if she saw ... well the bondage equivalent of dollar signs in my eyes, but I just had to interrupt her then and ask the question "And did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, absolutely" she replied. "It is great fun...and I am sure every boy would enjoy their girl tied up, and being in charge."

The way she looked at me, I realized she was flirting heavily with me and trying to get me to like tying her...as if it needed that.

"Ok, your turn" she said, grinningly.

Well, now I was trapped... a simple "uh, I like tying girls very much, what a coincidence" would have come off pretty lame I guess, so I tried fanatically to find something cool to say. An idea came across my mind...

"Look at this" I said while pulling out my keys.. which happens to have one key from my set of handcuffs on them. I never really thought about it back then, but found it may be useful to have that key one day. Guess I was right! "Do you know what this is.. and what that means?"

By the smile she gave me, she knew. She knew very well...
"Looks like we should have some fun together" she whispered in my ear.
I nodded...

"Its my turn then again" she said. "There is one more secret I want to tell you." "Go ahead" I replied.
"My friend Jasmine- in fact she is my roommate- is into bondage too...we talked about it some weeks ago. However, she has no practical experience yet, and would most likely never admit it in front of another person than me. I would really like it if *somebody*" looking at me "could give her the experience of being tied up, with me being there so she knows a friend is standing by. So what do you think?"

I took my time... almost half a second Smile ... before my reply.

"That sounds good to me, if she really is into it. See, I don't want to force anyone into anything they are not wanting."
"If you would think differently, I would not have made that offer to you. But lets talk about something harmless...she is coming back". Looking in the bath's direction, I saw what Angela mentioned, a freshed-up Jasmine coming back to us. She must have seen us sitting much more closely together now, and asked "Looks like you both seem to be enjoying each other, shall I leave you alone?" "No, come here to us again" I replied. "We were just talking about the exams this year" Angela told her "what do you think about them?".

We had an interesting conversation about this topic then.. well interesting for students, not for TUGgers, so I will leave it out here Wink

-to be continued-

Feedback appreciated!

------------------------------
Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:17 am

CHAPTER 2
Back to that day at that party then...

As you can imagine, I was rather thrilled with the possibilities that opened before my eyes. Two nice girls- very different, but both cute- and I would perhaps get to tie them up both. Fortuna was surely with me!

Anyway, the inevitable happened- the girls had to get to the bath again. By the way, did you guys ever wonder why they *always* have to go to the bath at least thrice as often as any male? I never found out...well this time both went away, so I had some time to catch my breath and think.
Sadly, I had no bondage gear with me this time; everything was stashed neat at my home. So going into action right now (well in fact after leaving the party) was no option.

I could of course take my car, drive there, get the stuff and come back.. but I had my doubts that the girls would still be here then.
While I was contemplating, Angela came back first.

She came to me fastly and said:
"Would you like to get into action today?"
Well what could I answer to that... off course "off course!".

"Do you have any stuff with you?" She asked
"Sadly not" I replied. "I have plenty of ropes and stuff at my home, but that’s some minutes away with my car."

She took some time thinking..

"Ok, please listen up. I had a talk with Jas' at the bath, and told her you are a guy who likes bondage as we do. I think she’s hot to try now..."
"Hmm, why don't we both kidnap her then, in play of course?" I interrupted her.
"Great idea" she replied "But I don't have any Bondage gear with me either."

An idea crossed my mind...

"We can do it this way: I offer you both to drive you home with my car. I will take a route that takes us in the area of my home. Nearby is a video rental; we could say we want to rent a DVD or two for us three to watch. You will go inside with her, while I will find an excuse to stay away for some minutes.. and fetch a bag full of ropes. We can drive on then, and kidnap her in a quiet place."
"Sounds good to me... and she will love it" Angela replied. "Hmm but where to take her then?"
"Sadly, my home is out of choice for that, there is no way to get someone in there unseen and unheard".
"Same with our room" she replied...."But wait..my uncle has a small weekend house near the sea, which is pretty isolated. And of which I happen to have a key. He’s in holidays in Spain now, so we can have it just for us".
"Perfect. Lets do it that way."

At this moment Jasmine came back. After her talk with Angela, and seeing us both sitting here and trying not to look like two persons planning something suspicious, she must have had a guess of what might be going on.. but she didn't show it.

"Good you are back" Angela said "He offered to drive us home, so we wouldn't have to take the bus. Are you ready to leave, or do you want to stay a while longer?"
"We can leave" she replied, "this party doesn't suit me very well anyway."
So we left and went to my car, an old but still functional station wagon. Hey, I was a student back then, not Rockefeller!

Jasmine took a rear seat, Angela sat beside me. We did some small talk while driving, and I almost forgot to look for the video store.. gladly Angela didn't (ok I admit, I might have been a little distracted by the sight of the two beautiful girls..).

"Hey cool, lets get a DVD or two, so we can chill out a little before the evening is over." she said.

"Yes, good idea" Jasmine added, "Have you seen the newest Woody Allen yet? Critics were great!". "I am not that much into Allen movies" Angela replied. "I would rather like the latest Tom Cruise flick". Both turned to me, hoping perhaps that I would decide. "Why don't you both go in and sort that out between yourselves" I asked. "I trust you two to get the right movies. Besides, I need to go to the gas station over there anyway and fill up" a blatant lie if there ever was one.. my cars tank was almost full. But I couldn't let that opportunity pass. "I will pick you up when you are done then".

Both agreed, and while kissing Angela goodbye I whispered in her ear "give me 10 minutes". She nodded, and they both entered the store.

I drove to my home then. I'll spare you with details, and just tell you the interesting things.. what I got from there. I took my sports bag, and filled it up with lots of white cotton rope (the nice and soft one, I didn't want to scare them away), threw some bandanas in for blindfolding and gagging, and of course the inevitable duct tape. (Besides, did you know duct tape is like the force? It has a dark side, it has a light side.. and it holds the universe together). Almost as an afterthought, I threw in a pair of handcuffs (perhaps, after Angela had already seen the key, she might want to test them...) and put them at the bottom of the bag, where they wouldn't be found immediately.

I finally made it back to there store, and a couple of minutes later the girls came out, with some DVDs with them.

"We got both movies" Jasmine said, smiling. "So we can choose later on which one to watch."
"Lets move then" I said.
"All girls in the rear this time!" Angela commanded jokingly and entered the rear of the car. Jasmine followed.
We drove for some minutes, when I finally spotted an empty parking lot. It was pretty secluded; no one could see us in there.. so I took my chance and entered it.
"Ehm, why are we driving here?" Jasmine wanted to know.

Angela surely hadn't lied about her experience with TUGs; she knew what to do. She grabbed Jasmine, pinned her arms to her body, and hand gagged her before I even exited the car. Jas' looked quite surprised, but didn't defend herself too much either...As I came to them with my bag full of fun, Angela whispered to Jasmine "Do you want us to go ahead? It is ok if you don't want, we can have a fun evening anyway". I held my breath... but Jasmine nodded. I would surely have fun this evening I realized.

Together Angela and I wrestled Jasmine down, so she ended up on the rear bench of my car on her belly. Angela was still keeping her mouth hand gagged, despite Jasmine now starting to defend herself a little, going along with the sweet "HMMMPF"s and "Lmm mmmm hmmoooo" we all love to hear so much.

I took some rope, and tied her hands behind her back together tightly. Not a hard task, considering Angela and I were both holding her down, and she being the lightest one of us three.

After that I took a bandana and some tape. Angela realized what I was up to, and released the hand gag. "You won't dare to HMhmmpf" was Jasmine's reply, while I shoved the bandana into her mouth. I secured it with several straps of tape over her mouth, so there was no hope for her to spit it out, while Angela still held her to prevent her escaping despite her struggling.

I guess we were a pretty good kidnap team already Smile

After I securely gagged her that way, Angela and I both took some rope. While she tied Jasmine's feet and then her legs, below and above the knees (messing with her long skirt in the process, but nothing a good ironing wouldn't put right again), I took care of her upper body.

At first I took her elbows, and put them together as close as I could. I knew she was slim, but I was rather positively surprised that they went all the way together without much trouble.
Naturally, I couldn't let that opportunity pass, and tied them together that way.

Jasmine led out some hmmpfs and more gag talk, but when I looked at her askingly, nodded that everything was ok and she was just enjoying herself.

She was already completely helpless now, but I had more in my mind, so we sat her up, and I tied ropes around her upper body, above and below the breast. Finally I pinned her already tightly tied arms to her body with some ropes around the waist.

"A very nice package" Angela said, looking at our 'victim', which was still struggling and hhmmmpfing a little, but with no effect.
"There is no way you can get away from us now...but I don't want you to see where we take you either". She pulled out another bandana out of my bag, and despite Jasmines muted protest, blindfolded her. "Nod if everything is still ok" she whispered in her ear. Jasmine nodded...I guess she had lots of fun already.

We took a long look at our sweet victim, her clothing a little messed by the rough handling, but otherwise allright and obviously enjoying her role this evening, struggling against her tight bounds and hmmmpfing into her gag. Looked like she was no girl which easily submits to a bondage, but instead fights on.

"Let's get ready to move then" I said, lowering Jasmine gently to the floor beneath the rear car bench, so she can lay (comparatively) comfortable without any risk of falling down... or being seen from the outside of the car.
We entered the car now, both in the front seats. "I will show you the way to our hideout" Angela said, full in role with her 'kidnaper' persona, "so we can keep our little princess there a while." Which was followed by a loud protesting "Hmmmmmpppfff!" from behind.

After Angela and I kissed each other I started the engine, and began to drive. We smiled at each other, enjoying how we secured Jasmine so well...

However I still had more plans, and if I judged Angela’s sparkle in her eyes correctly, she knew perfectly well too that Jasmine won't be the only girl in a strict tie-up this evening....

-to be continued-
may take more than one day this time though Wink
and as above... feedback appreciated

---------------------------------
Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 am

Time to go ahead with the telling of my story...

I drove onto the highway, following the instructions Angela gave me to find her uncles weekend house. Jasmine still laid in front of the cars rear bench, securely tied up, gagged and blindfolded. It seemed as if she accepted she wouldn’t get out of that bondage by her own, as she ceased struggling, and only sometimes let out a muffled word or two. Or perhaps she just waited for her turn...after all, what could she do to get free, when tied up in a car with two kidnappers? Wink

It was pretty dark already, so I guess no one had a chance to see what we carried in our car.
After about an hour, we reached the aforementioned house. It was completely dark (no wonder, since no one was there). It was surrounded by a high hedge, and had a large parcel along with it. I happily realized that there were no other houses in the immediate area. A small road was leading up to the house- which I took. We stopped right in front of the house.

"Let me check if it is really empty" Angela said, fetching the keys from her handbag. I nodded. She entered the house, and I saw some lights coming on. I took a look again at our sweet tied victim (As I had to drive before, I hadn't looked as much at her on the way here as I had wished). She still looked great: a little messed up, lying there, securely bound, gagged and blindfolded.

"Your Ok, Jasmine?" I asked.
"Hmmmes" she nodded.
"We could untie you if you want, or if you need a break. Do you want to continue?"
"Hmmmmemes MMm wuuant" she nodded again. "Hmhrt iHhmp ah Hmhmmmm Hmmmit"

Now the second part didn't make any sense for me...I guess sometimes it’s a disadvantage to have your damsels gagged. Well, not really.

"We will talk later, sweet princess" I told her, picking up Angela’s nickname for her in the process. Jasmine let out an angry "HRMMM HHHRRRMMMPPF!" and to be honest, I still think today it was good for me -and for her too- that whatever she said was not understandable at all. Bless the gags!

Meanwhile, Angela came back to my car. "It's all clear" she said. "No one is in our hideout...so we can keep our princess here for a while. We just need to make sure she can't get away from us." She obviously liked to play the part of Jasmine's kidnapress (wonder if that’s a real word in English...).

As I exited the car, Angela got close to me and kissed me, very demandingly. "Just don't forget I might want a little treatment too, bad guy" she whispered in my ear.
"Surely not" I whispered back "I wanted to tie you up since I first saw you. However we need to take care about Jasmine a bit first; she’s been tied up pretty tight for over an hour now, maybe she needs a little relaxation. But don't worry, I will take care of you soon enough."
"Just surprise me if you think its fitting" Angela said. "I enjoy being bossy with Jasmine, but I long to be your sweet bound victim much more". We smiled at each other.

I raised my voice back to normal. "Time to get our victim into our hideout then" I said. "Lead the way, while I take care of her".

I opened the cars rear left door, and helped Jasmine to sit up on the rear bench. After letting her catch some breath, I picked her up (she really was very slender, and didn't weight that much...plus I was heavily motivated) and put her over my right shoulder. She moaned a little, and tried to struggle, but there was nothing she could do in her tight restraints.

I carried her over into the house, while Angela was smart enough to pick up our bag with toys...and then opened the house's doors for us.
We went to the living room, where I softly dumped Jasmine on the couch.

Angela rubbed her arms a little. "It's cold in here" she said. "I'll take a look if I can start the heating." "Just take care to come back soon" I replied.

I switched my attention back over to Jasmine. I removed her blindfold. Although the light was dimmed in here, she had been in complete darkness for more than the last hour, so she blinked as her eyes slowly adapted to the light again.

"Ok little princess" I told her. "I will ungag you, if you promise you will be quiet, and don't do anything stupid." She nodded, and I took of the straps of tape covering her face, and removed the bandana from her mouth, which was now soaked through and through. "Ouch, that zipped!" were her first words once ungagged.

"Such things happen" I replied. "We had to gag you to make sure you cannot scream for help, or do other stupid things. Anyway, do you feel all right Jasmine? After all, you've been tied tightly for a while now, and Angela told me earlier this is your first time..."

"Don't worry" she said "I am all right, although you tied my arms pretty tight. It has been a great experience so far. Angela doesn't know, but I tried selfbondage on several occasions before, although it never came close to this.. actually being helpless, and tied up perfectly, completely at your both's mercy."

Angela entered the room- she must have heard the last couple of sentences. "Uhm, selfbondage? And I thought I'd knew you." Jasmine's face turned a shade of red.

"Anyway, I found the heater controls, this place should be warm and comfortable soon enough." she said. "As I see, you are already taking care of our little princess." She sat down beside me. "How's it been, Jas'?" she asked

Jasmine smiled "As I told him already, better than I ever dreamed of. If you two like, you can keep me tied up -I surely want more of it."

That sentence surely was a "BINGO" for my TUG-orientated mind.

"Told you" Angela replied, "you would like it. And its far better than any selfbondage can be...especially with such a handsome kidnapper". That girl surely could flirt!
"But I wouldn't mind if you could loosen the binds around my arms a little" Jasmine continued "they are pretty heavy stuff, with the elbows together and such."
I had a plan already then...and it surely didn't involve untying Jasmine. "Sure we can, just hold on a minute or two" I told her, "there are some little things I need to take care of first".
"Ok," she replied, "I think I can take some more minutes of this strict tie-up. As if I have a choice anyway..."

"Good girl...now Angela darling, I have a little surprise for you...close your eyes please."
Angela complied with that wish, and I got our toy bag. I searched for the handcuffs, and finally found them at the bottom, below tons of rope. Next time, I will put them somewhere where I can get them faster, I promised myself.

Jasmine of course saw what I was up to, and smiled an evil smile...content that her captress would get a treatment now too. I put my finger across my lips to signal her not to spoil the surprise, and she nodded in agreement.

I got behind sweet Angela then, grabbed her arms, and turned them on her back. "Ouch!" she yelled, obviously more in surprise than in pain though. The handcuffs locked on her hands, with this sweet "click click click" sound handcuffs make, before she could react any further.

"Hey, this is unfair." she complained. "What is this about now?" "Oh, I just thought I could get a ransom for both of you" I replied, fully back in my kidnaper roleplay. I fetched two bandanas from the bag "And I think it is time for me to shut your sweet little mouth up." "No you won't" Angela replied in played anger "there is no way you willhmmff hmmmmrrff".

Gags are a great way to end annoying arguments, aren't they?

As you may have guessed, I had put one bandana into her mouth while she was complaining.
After that I took the second one, tied a knot in its middle, and tied it over here mouth as cleave gag, so she couldn't spit the one in her mouth out.
"Better" I said "and now for making you completely helpless."
"HRRROMPPF MMMMF!" (Not a hard guess who said that, eh?)

I grabbed her, laid her gently down on the floor and turned her onto her belly. After fetching some ropes, I sat down on her...lets just say lower back...so she couldn't get up again, and started to tie her legs. I did it the same way she tied Jasmine's earlier; the feet tied together, and the legs tied together above and below the knees.
As her skirt was considerable shorter than Jasmine's, I didn't mess with her clothing then. Hey, I am an orderly person! Smile
While tying her, I heard some barely suppressed laughter coming from Jasmine; obviously she enjoyed seeing Angela now facing the same perils she did before.
"HMHmou HMHmbiSCHH!" Angela shouted.."WHMHmait Pfillg mmmapfer". Looked like Angela was not too happy about Jas' behavior, and wanted to take revenge sometime. Well, fine for me I though.

After I had finished with Angela’s legs, she was already pretty helpless and immobile, and I admit I liked the look of the cotton ropes on her nylon stockings very much...but I wouldn't be myself if I were finished now, so I got myself more ropes.

I took her elbows then, and tested how close they would come together. Angela protested with an "HMMhmmmmpf" but that of course didn't stop me.
They got together pretty close, although not as close as Jasmine's before. No surprise here, as she was not as thin as Jasmine (although everything was beautifully placed across her body at the right locations...she was a very beautiful girl). So I tied her elbows together with perhaps one hand of air between them.

"I guess we don't need these anymore then" I told her, while unlocking the handcuffs "I prefer you tied up with rope much more." Said it, done it: I tied her hands together tightly on her back. With her elbows already tied, there was nothing she could do to defend herself anyway.
"Hmmmmmmppfff!" she said, as a compliment to my bondage skills (at least that’s my interpretation).

"Oh I am not done yet, sweetheart" I told her. She looked at me anxiously...man, I love the sight of a damsels eyes looking scared at me above their gag...
"WHmmmpf?" she asked
Let actions speak I thought.. so I took another rope, and turned her bondage into a neat little hogtie, by connecting the bounds on her feet to her hand and elbow ties...and then pull as strong as I could (within reason of course; I wanted her helpless, not hurt). Her hands almost touched her feet, as I tied the final knot, which sealed her complete helplessness.

She did a lot of gag talk, and tried to wind out of these bounds, with no success though. Well with one success- it looked really nice, and I liked it a lot (Thinking of it, perhaps she struggled a little more than necessary to turn me on).

"No chance" I told her "You will stay in that place unless I decide to untie you or to take you somewhere else." Leaning closer to her, whispering, "You look great darling...is everything all right?" She nodded, and I could see that sparkle in her eyes...which told she was very fond of what happened.. and fond of me too.
"Ok, back to our princess then" turning my attention back to Jasmine. "What your gonna do to me?" she asked in a slight voice, full in her victim persona. "I'll just make things a little easier for you" I told her. "Keep quiet and be obedient, and everything will be all right." "Yes, sir, I will make you no troubles" she replied. Looks like her will to fight back was dimished by the long time she had been tied up already.

I untied her elbows, and rearranged her upper body bounds, so she could relax her arms a little bit. I didn't untie her hands though- they would stay tied up behind her back for some more time I decided.
She led out a sigh of relief "Thank you, sir, that's better". "Well, one thing is still missing" I told her while looking at her "I can't take the chance of you trying to scream for help".
She obviously was a fast learner, and held her mouth open, so I fetched two more bandanas, and gagged her in exactly the same way I did with Angela some minutes ago. (which means one in the mouth, the other one tied with a knot in the middle over her mouth as cleave gag; for you readers with bad memory).

I looked at my work- brunette Jasmine sitting on the couch, still tied up pretty good...my sweet blonde Angela (yes- at that time both of us knew already she was, and will be, mine) still struggling in her tight hogtie on the floor, her short skirt slipping up a little, revealing she was wearing hold-ups...both girls gagged, and completely helpless.
I realized then, I am a very lucky man. Two sexy girls, both keen to be tied up, and both were completely at my mercy now.

"I will look around the house a little..." I said and smiled "don't run away while I'm off"
Both girls "Hrrrrmmmmmppff"ed at that comment. A sweet sound... double gag talk. I decided that I would have more of that in the future.
With a final glance at the sweet scene I left the room, to look for more opportunities...

DISCLAIMER: If you have read this far, you are seemingly really interested in that story. I hope you excuse my rather long style of writing...well thinking about it, if you wouldn't, you wouldn't be here with me anymore to read that disclaimer anyway.

-to be continued-

--------------------------------
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:09 am

I just finished editing the next chapter, and thought I'll share it with you quickly.
--------
If you’re still with me I will continue my story now...

I knew the girls were securely tied up, so there was no need to hurry with my inspection of the house. They would still be there when I would come back.

To give you an impression about the location I will sum it up a little. First the ground floor:
You were already introduced to the living room...besides the couch, it held two tables, some chairs and a fireplace, which would surely make that room a warm and comfortable place during these cold nights, which sometime happen near the sea. Back then, it of course also contained two lovely damsels all tied up and gagged. Surely my favorite piece of furniture!

The kitchen was a rather plain affair...it contained a stove, an oven, a microwave oven and the usual kitchen cabinets, and also a kitchen table and some more chairs.

The bath was located nexgt to the kitchen. It was a little cramped, and contained a toilet, a shower with glass doors, a mirror and a couple of small cabinets.

Right after the main door was a little hall, which contained a chair and a small table with a telephone on it. A small wardrobe was cramped into one corner. There was a hatch in the ceiling, obviously for accessing the attic. A ladder was leading down into the storage cellar.

The final room on that floor was the Bedroom. It contained (of course) a bed, a nice four-poster bed, which looked rather solid. A big closet was standing near the bed. A mirror and a small table made for a personal make-up space.

I took a look at the cellar then. It was rather unspectacular- just one big room, cramped with shelves and some old cabinets. It obviously contained stuff stored there over many years, and was a rather dusty affair in some parts. It doubled as food storage, with a fridge and some more durable foodstuff stored in shelves. A washing machine was standing in one corner. There seemed to be nothing of interest, so I decided to let it be.

Finally the attic..I opened the hatch, which contained a fold-down ladder. It was one big room too- but not nearly as cramped as the cellar. It contained a small motorboat - which made me wonder, as there was no way that boat would fit through the hatch. Then I realized the attic had a large door to the seaside. I got curious, and opened it a little to take a look. The ground was some meters below me. Looking up, I saw a pulley mounted at the house- which explained, how the boat got in and out there. The attic had some wooden bars (straight upright ones, and vertical ones below the roof). A thought crossed my mind... this would surely make a great bondage playground.

Time to go outdoors...but not before I went to the living room again to check out my victims. Entering the room, I was greeted with a "Hmhmhrrrpff" coming from both gagged girls. Sweet! Jasmine had laid down on the couch, obviously to have a little comfort, waiting for things to come. Angela seemed to had crept around a little, as she was now some meters away from where I had put her on the ground. Not a bad performance, considering she was tied in a tight hogtie...the fact that her skirt slipped up further a bit, revealing her bare thigs, and part of her black panties, only made the scene more enjoyable to me.

"Looks like you two are having fun" I remarked. The girls mmmmffed more at me..."I think its time we agree on a safeword. Well, not exactly a word, as you both are gagged...but a sequence of moans, which tells me something is not all right and I need to untie you. Use it when necessary, girls."
Both nodded in agreement.
"I think we will take something akin to the SOS Morse code...to make it simple, we will keep to 3 long and 3 short grunts. That’s ok for you?"
Both nodded again...I waited a moment, but no 'safeword' was grunted, so I concluded they were both still well.

Outdoors could wait some minutes, I decided...and there was no reason I couldn't have a little fun with my victims now.
I went over to Angela, and stroked her cheeks a little. She seemed to enjoy that, as she was letting out a slow, satisfied "hmmmmmm" below her gag.
To go a little further, I started to grope her a bit, letting my hands play on her body. She tried to get away from me, but with no success...first, she obviously didn't really want to get away, she just showed a little token resistance...and well second, after all she still was tied up pretty tight, so she couldn't get away even if she wanted. Which didn't stop her to complain.."hhmmmat amm hmhmou hmheepf" and such useful verbal protests.

Did I mention that I love gags already?

Meanwhile Jasmine was watching us, and I imagined seeing a satisfied smile beneath her cleave gag.
Time runs fast when doing something you enjoy, and I surely enjoyed playing around with Angela ...it must have been at least half an hour, if not more, I lost the feeling for time. If I still wanted to take a look outside, I'd better do it now.

"Well girls, I have to leave you again for some minutes. Don't worry- I will be back soon enough to take further care of you."
Both girls protested with some gag talk, but I decided to ignore that, and went outside the house.

You already visited the front of the parcel with me briefly; a small road lead up to the house, my car now parked in front of it. The parcel was surrounded by an almost 3 meters high hedge at all sides, while assorted trees were standing on the lawn. On the rear side, a small break in the hedge opened with a wooden door in it. Behind that door, a small path was leading through some dunes, straight to the sea. I always loved the sea, so I walked to the beach (just a minute walk, I noticed happily). As my girls were still tied up well as I had left them, I had no doubt they would have some fun in there while I was away, so I took some minutes watching the nightly sea.

Finally I decided to get back in; after all, tied girls are much more fun to watch than the sea. Shortly before I was about to enter the living room, I heard a brief "Hmmmmmpf!". Obviously they have heard me coming into the house again...

-to be continued-

---------------------------------
Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:29 am

As I entered, I saw the scenery had changed from the last time. Jasmine was now lying on the carpet in front of the couch, while Angela had crept all the way to her, and had started to try to loosen her bonds.
The way both turned their heads and glanced at me, trying to look like they had done nothing wrong, told me more than words could do. Everything was still ok (after all, they could have used the 'safeword' if it wasn't); they just tried to use every opportunity to get out of my bounds.

Jasmine had already gotten out of her upper body bondage; the ropes were lying around her in a mess. Her hands were still tied firmly behind her back though. Looked like I just came back in time!
"Good choice I came back" I told them. "Looks like you were about to do something silly..." Both girls "Hrrrrmpf"ed at me, trying to look inconspicuous all the way.
"Well I thought I should untie you before I came in here. After all, you both were bound pretty long already...but I guess I have to alter my plans."
"Hmmmmmppff!!!" Angela grunted "Hmmmt Mmee hmmoout" Jasmine insisted.

"I will still untie you both...so you can relax a little. Its time for sleep anyway, to be honest it has been a long day for me too, and I am pretty tired. However..." a smile crossed my face "We will go ahead with some nice girl- tie ups tomorrow. Agreed?"

Angela nodded fastly, while Jasmine took a while thinking, and then nodded too.

"Time for a break then" I said "We continue or play later on".

First I untied Jasmine, as she had been tied up longer than Angela this day. Her gag was soaked again, and as she regained control of her hands, she started rubbing her arms, and finally rearranged her clothing a little so she didn't look all messed up anymore. "Thank you" she said. "It was very tight, and quite long...but I know for sure, I want more of that!".
I smiled at her.."Well, I need to take care of Angela now, fetch yourself a drink if you like" I told her, pointing at the soda bottle standing nearby.

While sitting down beside Angela, I said "This opportunity is too good to let it pass" and started groping her a little again. She tried to wind out of my arms, but with no chance. Jasmine was watching us like before... well except that she wasn't tied and gagged now, and she definitely smiled at us.

AFTERMATH

All good things must come to an end though, and I finally untied and ungagged Angela too. She was a little breathless, but put her arms around me, whispering "Wow, that was great. Your surely a good kidnapper." "Maybe, but looks like I made a mistake by tying you both up like I did and leaving you alone..." I replied. "Well, then you need more practice" she answered jokingly.

We all took a seat at the table now. We were all tired, but it would have felt wrong if we just went to sleep now. So we talked a little about what happened that day.

"A wonderful day!" Angela started, now fully her usual extrovert self. "I admit though I liked kidnapping and tying you" she was looking at Jasmine "I enjoyed being tied and treated by our handsome bad guy more! And I definitely want more of it. Much more."

I am no shameful guy, but perhaps I got a little red. "Angela sweetie, you will have that, I promise." We smiled at each other.

Jasmine looked a little worried though..."I'm a bit ashamed, but I have a little problem." "Tell us about it" Angela replied.

"See..." Jasmine continued "I really really loved being tied up by you both. It was great!" She paused. "And...?" I asked.
"I know you said you will tie us up again tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it, I can't wait for it."
She paused again, sorting her thoughts.
"See, I ain't blind. I see you two will be a couple from now on...call me selfish, but I want to continue playing bondage games with you two even after tomorrow. It just feels so right, like I found my true self...sigh....and I am afraid you won't let me be with you anymore when your doing bondage, and then I will always look at Angela with envy, because she has what I haven't..."

She obviously was very touched, and silence ensued while we all thought about what was just said.

Angela was the first one -again- to find some words "Jas' darling, you are right on some points, but not at every. We will be a couple..."
I loved to hear that. I mean, it was already clear between us two, but it still is good to hear such things
"But we, you and me, will still be best friends if you want. And if my bad guy agrees on it" she was looking at me now "we will still let you take part in our future bondage games. Will we?"

Clearly it was my turn now. "Yes Jasmine, we will keep on playing with you. I like you very much, and you are a real cutie tied up. Besides, I would be silly not to have you around. I mean, two sexy girls, both wanting to be tied up by me...every guy would be jealous!" I smiled at her. "Just one thing though...we are talking about bondage stuff here. Angela will be my girl, and that you will have to accept".

"That’s fine for me" Jasmine replied. "I am longing for more bondage, for nothing else. Really. And if you decide to do something more while I'm around, it’s ok for me too. You can either just tell me to leave - I won't mind- or keep me tied up somewhere else. As you have noticed during this day, I can take quite some time of heavy bondage without any problems. I won't make you any troubles." She paused again a little bit, seemingly gathering some courage.
"Or, you could just keep me around, tied up and watching...like today, I liked that. Perhaps I am not only into bondage, but a little voyeuress too."

"Agreed then" Angela replied. "We keep you as our little 'bondage girl' then. And I don't think we will send you away even once." Well what could I say? "Yes."
Jasmine sighed in relief "Thanks you two. I feel much better now. And I will do my best to be a worthy bondage girl for both of you."

We talked a little more, but conversation turned to more harmless topics. I guess we all needed a little time to sort our thoughts about today, and avoided that topic now.
As it was getting really late, and we were tired, we decided to call it a day and get to sleep. As we had no further clothing with us, we would have to sleep in our underwear. Jasmine would sleep on the couch (she offered that immediately) while Angela and I would take the bed.

Angela and I undressed in the Bedroom. She wore black panties (of which I already had a glimpse earlier on...the passionate reader will renmeber) and a black bra, and was quite a cute sight in them. I wore simple boxer shorts (for the readers who actually care about the guy in the story...).
We both sat down on the bed, very tired, yawning. Sleep was catching up on us already...
"Before we call it a night, don't you think we forgot something, my sweetheart?" I asked Angela.
She looked puzzled...seemed like, finally, once she didn't had a clue at all of what I was up to.

I took a long look at her...enjoying her mischief. Finally I pulled out a rope from below the bed, which I stored there earlier on in wise foresight. "You really thought I would let you sleep beside me without at least tying you up a little? With all your tough talk, you are pretty naive on some points, I guess..."
She smiled at me, and without any words kneeled down beside the bed and crossed her wrists behind her back...

and while the camera fades out to an outside view of a dark house, the words

THE END

appear on the screen

(Ok, I made this up, in reality no words appeared out of thin air. I just found it to be a cool way to end this story Wink )

Well that’s it, I hope you enjoyed my story.. and I would really appreciate some feedback on it. Perhaps I will even continue with the next day at some point in the future.

MAY THE ROPE BE WITH YOU!

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:52 am

At first I thought I would have written enough, about the first day. But sometimes it seems that there is still more inside oneself to tell, and this I will do. I hope I won't bore you to death with my long stories....

Well this is it then, the sequel. I hope it doesn't share the fate of many movie sequels, and gets worse than the first part. On to my story then...

------------------

First about the persons involved. That’s obviously me, 23 years back then, 6'3'', blonde, solidly built, called affectionally "my bad guy" by my new sweetheart.
Talking about her, she is the second person involved: Angela was 21, Blonde too, with long hair, lovely brown eyes, about 5'11' and a nice built, everything placed on the right locations on her body. She is a rather extrovert person, carrying her heart on her tongue. She's experienced in tie-up games, and really loves to be tied up.
The third person is Jasmine, our little 'bondage girl': slightly smaller than Angela at 5'9'', brown hair of medium length, brown eyes, 20 years and a slim build. Although a shy person, she discovered in the last story that she loves to be tied up as much as Angela, and that her slim body can take quite some time in tight bondage.

This story starts at the morning after the last story ("good old study days"), so let me give a short rundown of the situation. We got to know each other at a party, and later started playing bondage games by 'kidnapping' Jasmine (with her agreement, of course). We took her blindfolded to Angela's uncle's weekend house (which is the location we are at the start of this story now) where I finally tied up both girls and we had some fun. The story ended with the girls being untied, Jasmine sleeping on the couch, while I started tying Angela up for spending the night together with me in the bed.

Now on to the new story....

Sunlight shining through the bedroom window made me wake up. I had slept a deep, dreamless sleep. Slowly I opened my eyes, looking at my surrounding. I was lying in the bed, a nice, solidly built four-poster. Angela was still lying in my arms, like she did when we went to bed...her hands were tied together behind her back, and her feet were also tied together; she was wearing black panties and bra. She was blindfolded with a bandana; but from her breathing I could tell she was still asleep. I guessed that it took her longer to finally fall asleep, as she was not used to sleep tied up, so I decided to let her have her rest, and slipped out of the bed. After I silently put on my jeans and t-shirt, I went to the kitchen.

Jasmine was already sitting there, nipping some coffee. She wore the same clothing as yesterday, a blue blouse and an almost white, long skirt (no surprise here, as we hadn't taken any new clothes with us as we came here).
"Mornin'" she greeted me. "Want some coffee too?"
"Yes please" I replied, while I sat down. She poured it into a cup "What about Angela" she asked, "Will she want one too?".
"She's still sleeping. Looks like she is a little tired from yesterday" I told her. "Besides..." I started to smile "She's a little too ...uhm...tied up to come for breakfast right now."
"Oh my, you are a naughty guy!" she replied, jokingly.
"Be glad I am" I said to tease her a little..which immediately was honored by her by getting a little red in the face.
To switch topics to something more innocent, I said "I would really like a good breakfast now... sadly yesterday, while you both were busy being tied up, I didn't find anything eatable beside some almost petrified foodstuff in the cellar. I guess I need to drive to the nearest village and shop for food a little."
"Sounds fine" she replied "Would you mind if I would stay here? I would really like to take a shower..."
"Ok for me, I am a big boy and can buy a breakfast for us by myself" I joked.
"But what about Angela, shall we wake her up so she can join you?"
"No, I like her where she is at the moment" I said. "Leave her like she is now...I'll just write her a note, so she doesn't worry."
Jasmine nodded in agreement.
Back to the bedroom then.. Angela was still tied up and asleep, in fact she snorted a little. I carefully removed her blindfold, and put a paper on the bed which read:

"Good morning my darling,
I have gone shopping, so we can have a decent breakfast. I will be back very soon, and I am looking forward to see you again. Jasmine is still around somewhere in the house.
Your favorite bad guy"

I looked at her bound body, contemplating whether I should untie her or not. I decided not to, because that would surely wake her up..and she needed some sleep. (That sounds far more responsible than 'I just loved her tied up and didn't want to change that..., doesn't it?)

I added "P.S.: I am sure you won't mind that I left you still tied up, enjoy." to the message, and went back to the kitchen.

I am not a sadist, so I'll spare you with my adventures while shopping for food in the nearby village. Sufficient to say, I came back about 20 minutes later, with two bags full of tasty things.

As I entered the hall, I heard the sound of the shower...Jasmine was still in the bath, it seemed. I went to the kitchen with my new treasures and was quite surprised to be greeted by Angela, sitting on a kitchen chair.
"Hello darling" she said in a casual tone "I see you have gotten us a nice breakfast... so lets start it as soon as Jasmine shows up".
It wasn't until then that I realized she was still in her underwear...and more, that she still was tied up at hands and feet. She must have woken up and hopped over to the kitchen while I was away and Jasmine was busy in the bath.
"What did you expect..." she asked "That I'd get out of your bounds? They are pretty good, you know..."
I smiled, and went to her to release her from her ties. Once she realized that, she protested, "No, wait please...keep me tied. It feels good to be that way around you."
"Well, I guess I will have to feed you then" I told her, which resulted in a big smile on her face.

That surely was the most unusual breakfast I ever had...not only taking care of my own food, but feeding my bound sweetheart in the process too. It took a while, but finally we were finished.

"Ok girls, let’s talk" I said. "I told you we would play on today- and I still want that. What about your time planning?"
"I can't wait to start" Jasmine said...and added "Besides, the lectures start just next week...."

she was obviously hesitant to ask for it, but Angela wasn't, finishing her sentence
"...so we even can play on for some more days, well that's if my sweet bad guy doesn't mind having two bondage loving girls at his disposal for that time."

You think I even considered once saying "No!" to such an offer? And I thought you'd know me a little till now...

"An offer I simply can't refuse." I replied, smiling. "However, we need to take care of some things first. We only got the clothing we were wearing at that party, and don't have stuff like toothbrushes and such things. We will need to make a trip to our homes, fetching what we need for these days."

"Yes" Jasmine agreed, "Besides, my current clothing is roughed up a little by the treatment you both gave me yesterday. Not that I complain about it" she added, hesitantly "but I wouldn't mind having something else to change."
"Well, lets prepare to get ready then..." I said. "Uhmm sweeties" Angela interrupted us "That all sounds very reasonably. However I have one wish, if I may"
"Go ahead" I told her.

"See, I haven't been tied up as good as you do it for a very long time.. well in fact no one did it as good so far. And, I would like to be kept tied up today all day long, I don't want to miss a single minute." Now that was Angela's usual demanding self...
"Well it sounds nice, but you will need new clothing and some other stuff too" I replied.
Jasmine interrupted "Well I can fetch those things from our room. I am sure I know what Angela needs for these days. But I am hesitant, can we leave you alone here, completely helpless?"
"Yes you can," Angela replied, "Just lock the doors properly so no one can come in. And tie me in a way I can't do anything stupid. I've been tied up, gagged and left alone more than once. I am used to it."
"Well ok then" I decided "we will tie you somewhere safe before we leave."

In retrospect, I shouldn't have done this. NEVER leave someone who is tied up alone- at least stay within earshot in case trouble arises. Alas, I wasn't as experienced back then... the blessings of youth.

"Could you leave us girls alone a minute or two?" Angela asked, "I need to tell Jas' some things I need. And perhaps I want to surprise you a little..."
"Ok" I said, "I'll go and clean up a bit then.. after yesterday, ropes are still lying around everywhere."

I collected the ropes lying around in the living room, and stored them orderly in my bag again, together with the used bandanas. Soon, Jasmine entered the room. "Ok, we are done. By the way, how do you want to tie Angela?"
"I already have an idea" I said, smiling. "Help me to get her up in the attic...and fetch her clothes. I don't want her to freeze to death while we both are away."
Jas' nodded, and we went back into the kitchen. I untied Angela’s feet then.
"Ok my sweet victim, now move your sweet bottom up into the attic" I commanded. She complied, and with Jasmine's and my help was able to get up there, despite her tied hands.

For reference: the attic was one big room. It contained a small motorboat, and a large door to the seaside. A pulley was mounted outside at the house- which explained, how the boat got in and out there. The attic had some wooden bars (straight upright ones, and vertical ones below the roof).

I untied her hands there, while Jasmine went downstairs again and came back with Angela’s clothing and our toy bag shortly thereafter (Angela was wearing hold-up stockings, black high heels, a short black skirt, a white tank top and a soft green jacket the day before).

"Put on your clothing" I told her "I don't want you to freeze". "As you wish sweetie" she replied, and dressed herself up again.
After she finished, I pulled a rope out of the bag, grabbed her arms, and tied her wrists together tightly behind her back. Looked like she wasn't in a mood to defend herself much, as she just did it let happen.
"Ok. Jasmine? Gag her. Gag her like I gagged you the first time yesterday, with the tape".
Smilingly, Jas' fetched a bandana and the tape from my bag, while Angela struggled a little in my arms.
"You beast..." she shouted at Jasmine. "You will regret that! I promise you will reHMhmhmMMPF!!"

Obviously Jas' had taken over my tactic of ending an argument by just stuffing a bandana into your opponent’s mouth. Smile

She finished the gag by placing several straps of duct tape over sweet Angela's mouth, so the gag would stay in there firmly.
"Hmhmrhrm Hmhmrrppff!" Angela complained.
"Just don't listen," I told Jasmine. "You won't understand it anyway."
Angela shot some piercing glances in my direction, but couldn't do anything else about it.

I started to tie several meters of rope around her upper body now, to pin her arms firmly on her back...besides, it made her body show up pretty well.
"Now lets sit her down with her back to that pole" I said to Jasmine, pointing at one of the vertical wooden poles of the roof construction.

Together we had no problem forcing her down there, despite her now ever increasing attempts at defense, struggling in our grip. Jasmine smiled... she seemed to enjoy getting her revenge for yesterday, when Angela had helped me to tie poor Jas' into a neat small package.
We used more ropes to tie her upped body upright to the pole...there was no way she could move away now.

"Great" Jasmine commented, "I really dig being tied up myself, but this ain't too bad either."
"Fair dos" I answered. "But don't you think her legs don't look good, untied like they are now?"

Angela hmmmmpppffed, but despite that muted protests Jasmine fetched a rope and started to tie Angela's feet together. As I didn't want to stand by idling, I fetched another rope...and tied her sweet thighs together tightly.

After we finished we looked at our 'Victim', sitting at the pole. She would be only able to move her tied legs around a little, but not much, as they were tied together very well. All other parts of her body (besides the head...) were held firmly in one place by lots of rope now.
A sweet "HMMHMHmhmhppf!" coming from her confirmed that she was gagged effectivly too.

"Ok Jas', we are ready to go. Please go to my car and wait there- the keys are on the table in the hall. I need to say 'goodbye' to our victim between just four eyes." "As you command, sir" she saluted jokingly and left.

I sat down beside my sweet Angela, who was starting to test the bounds. "Are you sure you can take this, honey? After all, we will be away for quite a while...at least two and half hour I guess, if not longer." Smiling at her.."And I am pretty sure you won't be able to get out of this."
"Hipppff Hmmookmmeey" she nodded "Hmmii hmhmill pfee hmhffinne".

Perhaps I had to talk with Jasmine about her gagging skills- that speech was almost understandable.

"Your a good victim" I told her...tickling her a little, which made her to let out an "hmhooonmpmp!!" in played anger.
Finally I kissed her on her gag "I have to go now. Till later, sweetheart!" "Mmmmpppf" she replied.
I fetched a bandana and the handcuffs from my bag and went downstairs, locked all doors and windows of the house, and entered my car, which contained a waiting Jasmine.

"I thought you'd never come" she said, jokingly. "Don't be so nasty... or you might regret it later on" I told her. We smiled at each other..."But now for our voyage....there is one thing still missing."
"And which one?" she asked.
"Remember how you were brought here? I am sure you do..."
"Yes, indeed" she smiled..."but what's the point?"
"I need to blindfold you again. See, we can't let you know where our little hideout is located, can we?"
"Uhm...I guess you are right" she agreed. "But don't you think anyone may notice? It's bright daylight now, not dark night like the last time."
"Not if you are lying where you were stored when we came here" I told her. "No one will be able to see you there from the outside. The only drawback will be that I can't tie you up as sophisticated as before, because in the City I need to set you free quickly. There will be no time for long untying sessions...anyway enough talk, take your place little bondage girl."
She entered the rear of the car without complaint, laying herself down on the floor in front of the rear bench. I turned her arms behind her back, and locked them in place with the handcuffs. Finally I blindfolded her.

Back on the driver's seat, I started the engine.
"You know..." she said "looks like I spend more time in your car lying around tied up, than sitting on a seat...not that I complain about it!"
"Well if that's what fate has in store for you, I won't complain either." I added jokingly.

Finally we left the house behind us, which now was completely empty, except for a beautiful, well-tied and gagged girl.

-to be continued-

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 am

After about an hour of driving we reached the city. We had some conversation on the way, but nothing of particular interest. As we came close to Jasmine's and Angela's home (a small flat) I stopped the car in an out-of-sight place.
"Well time to release you then", I decided.
"If you must", Jasmine joked.
I fetched the key to her handcuffs and went to the rear, unlocking her. She took of the blindfold herself, blinking,
"Oh I see, we are already there." she commented
"Yes...I will pick you up at your flat later on then. I will drive to my home and fetch the stuff I need."
"Take your time... she said, "It will take some time to decide what clothing I want to take with me. And..." she added, with an evil grin "what to take with me for Angela".

Girls! They have 6 meters of closets full of 'I have nothing to wear' but still take hours to decide what to take.

"Just don't take forever" I replied. "Remember Angela is still sitting there, all tied up and gagged, waiting for us."
With a smile she went inside the flat.

Again I will spare you with details, just tell you what I took along with me. Besides the necessary things (tooth brush, shaver, clothing etc.) and a cooling bag with more foodstuff and drinks, I decided to take some more toys along with me. Among them were a blue ball gag, more ropes (you really can never! have enough of them), a pair of black sleeping masks and a nice thing I bought some months earlier for no special reason (I was single back then), a red ballgag attached to a head harness. Almost as an afterthought, I added a second pair of handcuffs, just in case I needed to restrain both girls quickly. As I already had left the building, an idea came across my mind...and I went back once again to fetch my camera. It would surely be nice to have some souvenir to these nice days...

I went back to pick up Jasmine then. She must have seen me coming; just as I parked the car, she left the building, carrying a suitcase. She had changed her clothing; now she was wearing blue nylon gym shorts and a white, tight top made of some elastic stuff, which sported the insignia of a local volleyball team.

She entered the rear of the car. "Hey, don't look at me that way" she said. "I have been wearing skirt and blouse for the entire time you know me now...I thought I'd switch into something more comfortable for a change".
"No problem to me", I replied. "Just as long as it looks sexy, I'm fine with it. And it does." As usual, this made her a get a little red in the face.
"By the way, what's that outfit? Do you play volleyball?" I asked
"Yes, Angela and me play in the same team" she told me. "I have her outfit with me too...if you tie us up both in it, we could say we are a 'bondage team'" she joked.
"We will see" I replied.

I smiled and started our way back, thinking about where to stop and tie her up again...after all it was getting close to noon now, and there wouldn't probably be any abandoned parking lots like the night before, when we first drove to the weekend house...

I was stopping because of a red traffic light, when a 'click click click' sound interrupted my thoughts. Looking in the cars back I realized Jasmine had lain down on her position on the floor again, had blindfolded herself, and had tied her hands behind her back using the handcuffs. Good that I had forgotten to take them out after releasing her earlier on...
"I thought I should spare you some work" she said. "After all you will have to do a lot of tying the next days... at least I hope for it!".
"You are surely a bondage junkie", I told her "And I really like that!"

The lights went green, I drove on.

"I have one wish, if I may" she asked.
"I'll do my best, what do you want?"
"I know you tied Angela for the night, yesterday. I want that too- I want to sleep all tied up. You can tie me like you see it fit- lying on the floor, or on the couch, or whatever. Just make it tight enough that I wont be able to get out." She took her breath for some seconds "And please gag me. Not only during the night, but also whenever possible. It feels great, not to be able to call for help..."
"I think I will fulfill your wish" I said, and heard a sigh of relief coming from behind "But I am not sure yet about the gagging-over-night thing. I will decide on that later".
"Please do it" she begged.

We continued our journey back...

SMALL INTERLUDE

Did I mention I believe there were not Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, like the Bible claims, but five?
I think it is that way. The usual four suspects (War, Pestilence, Famine and Death) plus the fifth one, the baddest of them all, traffic jam.
At least that's your perception when you are driving back to your girlfriend, which you tied up, and now you got stuck in one.

Now don't be scared- I didn't get into a traffic jam. Still, I liked the above sentences so much I decided to share them with you.

INTERLUDE ENDS

About half an hour later, on the highway, I decided to take a little break.
"Ok my bondage girl, listen up" I told her "I need a five minute break from driving. We will enter a rest area. Sadly, we surely won't be alone there, so I want you to remain lying where you are, and that you are completely quiet. No one shall realize that I am not alone in this car."
"Yes sir, I'll be quiet" she assured.
I smiled..."Maybe I'll have a reward for you then...AFTER the break".
"What reward?" she wanted to know.
"If I would tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, eh?"
She smiled...

I entered the rest area, and halted my car a little away from the others. After exiting the car, I took a look around...it was the usual mix of people there. Some families with their kids on a holiday trip, the kids annoyed by the boring journey, the parents annoyed by the kids. Some business people, seemingly permanently attached to their cell phones. Some truckers, taking their well-deserved break after too long driving shifts.
They all saw me, they saw my car..and all had no idea a cute tied girl was lying in it. That thought really made me smile...

I relaxed my muscles for some minutes.
Jasmine was true to her word, she didn't make a sound...in fact she didn't move at all. She really could be a good girl if she wanted to...
I went to the trunk to get a drink out of the cooling bag I stored there. While drinking it, I inconspicuously fetched the blue ball gag. She shall have her reward Wink
I opened the rear left door (the side where her head was lying), taking care to shield her sight with my body.
"Time for your reward, you have been a good girl" I whispered to her. "Open your mouth."
She did so, and I put the ballgag into her sweet mouth. She led out a surprised "Mhmaaaat?" but then remembered where we were, and that this was not the place for extensive gag talk, and fell silent again.
I fastened the buckle of the gag behind her neck- it was now securely fitted into her mouth.
"You like your reward?" I asked, and she nodded in agreement.
After I took a look at her tied body in her new outfit, and decided I liked it, I closed the doors, and drove onto the highway again, continuing our journey. As you might have guessed, the conversation was a little more...one sided from now on, but I didn't mind at all.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote
As a special weekend present, because of the good reception my story gets, i hurried to finish the editing of the next chapter Smile so here it is...

Good to see you are still with me.
Jasmine was still with me too, but in fact she didn't have that much of a choice, lying handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded in the rear of my car.

The rest of the journey was rather uneventful. Jasmine tested the ballgag a little, by trying to talk to me... but besides some "hrrmrpffs" and such, there was nothing understandable. I longed to get back; after all, Angela would still be there, sitting all tied up and gagged in the attic, for almost three hours now.

Finally we arrived at the house. I opened the car's doors, and helped Jasmine to stand up. Then I grabbed one of her arms, and guided her into the kitchen. As I opened the door, I heard a "HMHMHMHPPPFF!!" coming from above...guess Angela heard the door open.
"It's us, my sweetie. Is everything all right? Use the safeword if it isn't..." I shouted
"Hmhmffiippff hmhmooohmhaay" I heard her reply. That was not our safeword, so I realized in relief she was fine.
I turned my attention to Jasmine again...
"I need to look at my other captive" I told her, forcing her to sit down on one of the kitchen chairs in the process. "Stay here."
"mmmmpff" she nodded.

Finally I made my way upstairs, to check out my sweet tied victim...
I was greeted with a delighted "Hmhmhffiihmhmaammy!!"
The scenery, which unfolded before my eyes, was pretty nice.
Angela was still sitting at that pole, tightly tied to it. Her legs were tied together at the feet and thighs. She was gagged with several straps of duct tape across her mouth, which held (the smart reader will remember) a bandana stuffed into her mouth.
She obviously had no success in freeing herself, as she was still tied the same way as we had left her. It was obvious though that she had tried...she was covered in sweat, her clothing messed up - she must have had struggled against her restraints for quite a while.
I kissed her on her gagged mouth.
"Looks like you really had an interesting time my darling" I stated. "Good to see you were unable to escape from my bondage, even after such a long time. That shows you won't get out of it, while I will go downstairs again and take care of our sweet little princess".

"HMHMHPPPF!" Angela complained. Looked like she had expected to be untied as soon as I arrived.
"I have to take care of her first and secure her properly." I replied "After all, I can't take the chance of any of you two escaping. I will come back to you as soon as I am finished with her."
I went downstairs, despite Angela's muted protests.

Jasmine was still sitting on the kitchen chair...she hadn't dared to move blindfolded, it seemed.
I helped her to stand up, and guided her over to the living room, where I removed her blindfold. She blinked while she adjusted to the ambient light again.

"Ok my little princess" I told her "time to tie you up more securely. Lay down here on your sweet belly." I pointed on the floor before my feet.
"Hmhmo hmhmhaay!" she denied, shooting angry glances at me from her ballgagged face.
"Well" I replied, playing a little annoyed "see we can do it two ways. First- you just lay yourself down there gently. Or second, I force you to, which won't be that gentle. Think about it."

She did think, and then with a complaining grunt laid down as I had requested.

"Wasn't that hard, was it?" I teased her.

I fetched several ropes from my toy bag, which was still in the living room.
I already knew she was quite bendable, and decided to take advantage of it. Tying her elbows together only seemed natural, so I did that. She complained with some grunting, but couldn't do anything to defend herself against it.
Then I removed the handcuffs, but only to tie her wrists together tightly with another rope, so she could hardly move her arms at all anymore.

"Next to your lovely legs then, so you can't run away from me" I informed her, which was replied with some sweet "Hmhmhpf!!"s.
I tied her feet together, but left about one foot of rope unused. With another rope I tied her thighs, just above the knees, cinching it for a perfect fit.

Now for the demanding (well at least for her, life is sometimes unfair, isn't it?) part...I rolled her over onto her right side, tying the leftover rope from the feet to her elbow bounds, forcing her into a hogtie position, but not knotting it there...yet.

"Hmrrrpf" she complained in played anger.
"Oh, I am not finished yet" I told her "I am sure you will like this".
"Hmhmaaapf?" she wanted to know.

Well I was not into discussion then, so I just put one arm around her upper body, while using one of my legs to pull her tied legs as tight to her body as possible. Simultaneously, I pulled her upper body up in the direction of her feet, as strong as I could, forcing her in an arch-like position.

I mentioned already she was bendable, so it should be no surprise for you that her tied hands easily touched her feet, while her upper body was pulled back pretty far. I finished her peril by pulling the hogtie rope fast, and finally knotting it to her elbow bounds. She protested and tried to wind out of this situation, but there was no way for her to have success now.
As an afterthought, I took a short rope, and connected her foot bondage to the leather strap which held her ballgag in place, effectively pulling her head back, too.
"MMMMPPFFF!!!" she complained. I waited for some seconds, but no safeword came from her, so I decided that she liked the way I tied her.

Finally I rolled her back on her stomach, and took a look at my work.
She was lying on her belly, in her white top and blue nylon shorts, totally bended. Her upper body was pulled to her feet that strong that it almost did not touch the ground, revealing some nice glimpses in the process. Her hands touched her feet, and the lower legs were pulled that far that they almost touched her thighs. The blue ballgag, which now additionally forced her head backwards, was tightly in place.

There was no way she could move around in this bondage, but she tried...which resulted in some nice struggle scenes, which I enjoyed watching.

"HMhmhmiippff PFFiight" she realized.
"Yes it's tight, my little princess. And it will stay what way, I will fetch my other sweet captive now. Enjoy your plight!" I answered.
"HMhmhmoo!" she moaned, but I didn't care, and went back to Angela.

Looked like it was my fate to leave tied damsels, while they complained about it in gag talk Smile

Not surprisingly, Angela was still sitting where I had left her. She greeted me with a soft "hmhmpf".

"Ok now its time for you... your little girlfriend is well secured down there now." I told her, still playing the kidnapper. "So I can take care of you now."
She looked at me, playing the anxious victim.
I removed the ropes, which tied her legs, and the ones holding her to the pole. She sighed in relief, and started enjoying her newfound partially freedom by moving her legs around a little.
"Listen up" I said, "I want you to take a shower, and to change your dress. The one your wearing is messed up pretty bad. For this, I need to untie you. But if you do anything stupid, I will make you really regret that. Understood?"

She nodded in agreement.

I proceeded by removing her gag.
"Your a great kidnapper" she whispered after I removed it. "Keep going on my sweetheart.. keep going on"
I smiled at her and kissed her, briefly out of my role.

After I finished untying her, she rubbed her arms to get circulation going again. I let her do it, and then led her downstairs.
As she saw Jasmine's strictly tied body, her eyes widened.

"Oh my the poor Jasmine!" she cried out, Jasmine replied with a loud "HMhmhmhmhpff!"
"You're gonna do the same to me?" Angela wanted to know.
"We will see" I replied,"first I want you to take a shower, you look a little messed up. Jasmine told me she got the same outfit she is wearing for you too. I want you to put it on when you have finished the shower. Then I will decide what I do to you."
"Ok sir, I will comply" she agreed in a soft voice, and went into the bath.

Of course it wouldn't be me if I hadn't locked the door behind her...just to be safe.

I took a look at Jasmine, but she seemed to be allright, enjoying her tightest bondage so far. That girl was tough...
So I went outside to the car, and fetched the stuff we got from our homes. Back in the house, I opened Jasmine's suitcase, and found Angela's volleyball dress lying on top. Looked like sweet Jasmine had guessed I would want that dress for Angela too, so she put it there. A good girl she was!

Opening the bath door, I laid the neat dress on the bathroom floor, so Angela could put it on once she was finished.

In order to amuse me in the meantime, I decided I would go back to the living room, and watch Jasmine struggle a little, which she gladly did. After some minutes of it, I fetched my camera, and took some pictures of her, while she protested against it.

-to be continued-

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Onto the next part then, for my faithfull readers who follow my story up to this point. I know it's long and you had lots of patience with me so far: thank you!

Angela took her time in the bathroom, much to Jasmine's dismay. (Girls always take very long in the bath, at least from a male point of view).
I didn't mind at all, since that gave me time to watch Jasmine struggle against her bounds. She gag talked a lot, perhaps because she knew I liked it.

Suddenly I heard a "Hmmmmm Hmmmmm hmmmmmpf hmm mmh mhmh" coming from her...our agreed upon signal that something wasn't allright.
Wasting no time, I removed her gag, which released the pull on her head too.
"What's up Jasmine?" I wanted to know
"My arms and my neck really start to hurt a little" she said. "It's a great tight bondage, but I can't take it that long I think. Not without more training" she added, perhaps because I looked a little worried.
"Ok I will soften up your bondage a bit, tell me if it's getting better for you then."
Said, done- I loosened the hogtie rope a little, so Jasmine could finally lay her upper body on the ground. Her head was free since I removed the gag, so there was not that much pull anymore on her body. She was now lying in a more 'common' hogtie, the hands not touching the feet anymore.

"Yes that's better." she said in relief "This I will be able to take for quite a while...if my kidnapper wants to, that is."
"Your kidnapper doesn't want you to talk that much, that is for sure!" I replied, and gagged her again using the blue ballgag.
"Hmhmhhppff!" she complained as the ball went back into her mouth...but her eyes failed to look at me angrily, telling me this is just what she wanted.

At that moment I realized the shower had stopped, and that Angela would be leaving the bath in some time. Not taking any chances, I grabbed the handcuffs, took a chair and sat beside the bathroom door, where I could grab Angela as soon as she would leave the bath...and where I could take a look at tied-up Jasmine in the meantime.

Finally Angela left the bathroom. She sure was a sight, dressed in that close cut white elastic top and the short blue nylon shorts. Alas, I didn't had much time to enjoy the sight then.
"Hmhmeef heehmhmimmp hmhe ooohr!" Jasmine warned her. It was too late though- I already had grabbed Angela from behind, holding one hand over her mouth, the handcuffs ready in my other hand.
"HMHMHMHMPPPFF!" Angela shouted, but was unable to react fast enough to prevent me from locking her hands behind her back with the handcuffs.
"HHRRMMMpf!" she made, while she tried to wind out of my arms, rubbing her nylon-clad uhmm...rear end...against me in the process (I am still not sure if that was intended, to turn me on, or just a coincidence. Maybe I should ask her sometime...).

I admit I am not perfect, and she almost managed to get free from me...perhaps I was a little bit distracted by the smooth feeling her butt made on me while moving.
Gladly I realized fast enough that my grip was slipping, and fastened it again...which was rewarded with another "Mmmpff!" from my sweet victim.
I forced her over to the living room then, despite her struggling.

Hey, if she wanted to fight this time, she could have it!

"Look whom I found" I said in Jasmine's direction as we entered the room. "Looks like your little girlfriend won't be able to get help for you either...instead you are now both at my mercy!"

Both girls hmhmhmpfed at me in played fear, and Angela still tried to wind out of my arms. I decided to do something against that then, and tripped her up, so she lost her balance. She was still in my arms, so she didn't fall to the ground; instead I lowered her gently while not taking the gagging hand away.
Of course she was surprised, and let out another "hmmmpf!".
With my victim now down on the floor, I grabbed the bag with my empty hand, fetching the ballgag harness from it. She was not dumb, and surely knew for whom I had gotten this thing, and doubled her efforts to wind out of my hold...with little success though.
"Don't puhmhmppf HMMMMM!!!" she said, during the brief time it took me to release my handgag and put the ball into her sweet mouth.
I pulled the gag's leather straps in place around her neck, above the head and below her chin, tightened them and locked the corresponding buckles.
"HHHMMMPPFF!" she made while trying to push the ball out of her mouth with her tongue, but it was held so tightly by the harness that it wouldn't even move a single inch.

"MMmmmhhh" she sulked once she realized there was no way to get rid of that gag.
Not wanting to waste any time, I fetched ropes from the bag, and started to tie her feet together. She still tried to struggle against it- but after all, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, and your kidnapper on top of you, there is only so little you can do.
I continued by tying her thighs together tightly above her knees, so she couldn't move her legs a lot anymore.
Fetching another rope, I tied her elbows...she wasn't as agile as Jasmine, but came a close second, only about almost a hand wide of air between her elbows once they were tied together.
I removed the handcuffs and tied her hands together with another rope. She continued to struggle and wind, a feeling I would really enjoy at another moment, but I decided not to get distracted by that until I finished tying her.
Using one more piece of rope I turned her bondage into a hogtie, by connecting her feet and elbow ties.

The attentive readers perhaps already have realized Angela was now tied precisely the same way Jasmine had been tied up already. This was no coincidence; it was exactly what I wanted.

Finally I stood up again, and Angela took her chance to creep away from me as fast as her hogtie allowed (not very fast, that is).
"Well, that looks pretty good already" I told my victims. They both Hmmmmpffed at me
(if you have read my earlier stories, you know already there are few sounds, if any, I like more than double gag talk from two beautiful girls).

"However, I still remember what happened last time as I tied you both up..." I smiled "and I will make sure this does NOT happen again".
Both girls struggled in their bondage, while doing some more gag talk.
I got some more ropes, and then fetched Angela, pulling her up, so she was now kneeling upright in her hogtie.
Jasmine was next, and I placed her front-to-front with Angela in the same position, pushing their bound bodies against each other.

"Hmmmmoot" Angela complained.
"Hmmmop whiff Hannhella" Jasmine added.
"Shut up, both of you" I answered politely, and used some longer ropes to tie their upper bodies against each other tightly. Then I proceeded to connect their bound thighs, so they couldn't get their tied legs apart. The last ropes I used to tie their waists and pelvis together.

I went back a couple of steps and examined my work...both girls in their tops and nylon shorts kneeling hogtied, and tied tightly to each other now. Both were struggling, rubbing their bodies at each other in the process (a VERY nice sight. If you haven't seen something like that so far, you have really missed a good thing) and Mppfing at each other.

"Now you won't be able to untie each other" I said, satisfied with the work I just had finished. "Time for some memoria..." I fetched my camera, and despite the gagged protests of my two lovely damsels proceeded with taking some pictures of them.

"I will keep these pictures close to my heart" I told them, smiling. "Now its finally time for me to have some fun, instead of just you two getting the goodies". With these words I lowered the Angela-Jasmine package gently to the ground, each lying on their side then.

After taking some more pictures, I fetched myself a drink and sat down on the couch. "I am curious what will happen next" I said, while watching the two girls struggling... and rubbing their bodies at each other involuntarily.

Again I realized that I was a really lucky guy, having two girls like that at my disposal...

-to be continued-

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 am

I just finished the editing of the next part, and gladly saw my story has exactly 3000 views. As a special reward, here's the next part...

------------------
You're still with me? That's a good sign. Either you like my story...or you are just reading on to have something to annoy yourself. If the latter is true, you are a sick person Wink

Anyway, back to the story.

Angela and Jasmine were still lying on the floor, tied tightly to each other, like we left them before that small break. I was still enjoying myself by watching them struggle, and taking a picture now and then. (And before someone asks, NO I won't send you these pictures. The girls and I have them, and that's enough).

Time flies fast when you are doing something you enjoy...and boy, I did enjoy that scene. After a while the girls must have noticed they won't get out of the bondage by just struggling around, and instead started to feel out for weak spots in the tie up, knots they could reach and that stuff.

About an hour later they still have had no success, and with joy I realized they wouldn't get out of this by themselves. They must have realized that too- both just surrendered to the bondage and ceased to struggle much, instead just hmhmhmppfing at me now and then.

There are moments I wish I could hold on and stretch out forever, and back then it was one of these.

Sadly, reality has the nasty tendency to kick in in such moments. That day reality took the shape of my stomach, which reminded me that the girls or I hadn't eaten something since breakfast, and that it was already late in the afternoon. They would surely be thirsty too...after working so much against their restraints.
"Girls, as much as I love watching you both tied into a nice package...would you like a meal and something to drink?" I asked them.
"Hhmhmheess!" both nodded.
"Well, then I will prepare something in the kitchen. Don't run away while I'm there." Grinning evilly, I added, "Well, as if you could".
Angela (she was the one who was facing me; about Jasmine, I could only see her back) shot some angry glances in my direction, but they both remained silent.

In the kitchen I prepared a simple meal...some noodles, some sauce. Hey, I am a bondage freak, and not a maitre de cuisine!
Once I had everything cooking, I knew I had some minutes before it would be ready, so I went back to the living room to take care of my victims.
Not surprisingly, they were still lying there.

"Time to prepare you for dinner then" I told them.
"Hmhmpf?" Jasmine grunted askingly.
"You will see, little princess." I answered.

I untied the ropes, which held my two sweet girls together, and rolled each one over on their stomachs. After a brief pause, I released Jasmine's legs from their bounds. Enjoying her newfound freedom of movement, she moved them around a little.
"AMmmp mhhee?" Angela asked.
"You will wait for your turn, sweetie. I will take care of both of you- one after another!", I said.

I helped Jasmine to get up on her feet then, and guided her over to the kitchen. There I sat her down on one of the chairs at the table. Using one rope, I tied her feet to one chair leg. She did not resist at all- looked like she just accepted whatever I had in store for her.

"On to my other Victim then, I'll be right back" I informed her.

Angela was still shooting nasty glances at me in played anger. I decided I'd rather take no chance with her, and just untied the hogtie rope, leaving her feet still tied together.
"Hmhmhpf??" she wanted to know.
"Oh, I won't give you a chance to run away my sweet victim." I told her.
She complained, but could ultimately do nothing against me as I picked her up, and carried her over my shoulder into the kitchen. I admit, I didn't need to touch her nylon clad butt to do this, but it was fun, and so I did it anyway Smile

I sat her on another chair, and fastened her still tied legs to it, like I did with Jasmine before.

I guess both girls wondered how they were supposed to eat, with their hands and elbows tied behind their backs, and gagged with ballgags. As I thought of it, I didn't see a way to do it either, so I decided to change their restraints.

I fetched the handcuffs from the living room, where they were still lying around from my earlier capture of my victims. Starting with Jasmine again, I untied her elbows, and then her hands, which she rewarded with a sigh of relief around her gag. Wasting no time, I locked her hands in front of her with the handcuffs. Finally I removed her blue ballgag.
"Thanks!" she said after moving her jaws a little "That thing is hard to have in my mouth for such a long time. Though I have to admit I like it..."
Smiling at her, I went over to Angela, and treated her the same way I did Jasmine before, so both girls ended up ungagged, their feet tied to the chairs and their hands handcuffed in front of them.
While I continued to prepare the meal, the girls used their freedom of speech to reflect upon the past experiences.

"That was really good." Angela said.
"Yes," Jasmine added,"though I still have no idea where this house is located, as our evil kidnapper took care that I was blindfolded every time he took me here".
"And it will stay that way" I commented. "This place will stay a secret hideaway for you".
"I hope you will go ahead and keep us here for a while, and make sure we don't run away" Angela said, now her usual extrovert self "If Jas' doesn't mind that it is".
"Are you crazy?", Jasmine answered, "This has been the best thing ever happening to me so far. It's the fulfillment of many of my dreams...If you won't go ahead, I would really be sad"
"Don't worry, my sweet captives..." I told them "I will keep you here, safe and secure. Any feedback for me so far?"
Both smiled a big smile at me.
"The first hogtie today was pretty tight, and a little painful", Jasmine told me.
"It looked awesome though" Angela said, before I could. "I am not sure if I could take such a bondage as long as you did."
"Yes, it was awesome" Jasmine replied "And I want to be placed in such a bondage, or something similar, again. I want to learn to take such tight bonds as long as possible."
Every person needs goals in life...and I admit, I really like Jasmine's.

"Being tied up and left alone in the attic for such a long time was a weird experience" Angela continued. "At times I thought you both had forgotten about me, and would never get back. I struggled against these bounds a lot, but you tied me pretty well."
"You deserve to be tied up the best way possible" I replied. "That's for both of you" I added smilingly.
"You really know to treat your victims right" Angela flirted, and Jasmine just nodded in silent agreement.
"Did you like being tied to each other?" I asked.
"It was a strange sensation" Angela replied (of course she replied first...Jasmine would rather think for minutes than just carry her heart on her tongue).
"I have never thought about something like that before, because my past TUG experiences only included my back-then boyfriend, and not a second bondage girl. It seemed to turn you on though...I could easily see you really liked it. So for me I would like to experience more of it".

Jasmine turned red...Angela really had me with that comment, as you readers already know I really liked my girls tied together.

"It was odd" Jasmine finally managed to share her point of view. "Girls were never a big part of my fantasies till now. I admit, first I really disliked that you tied us together. It didn't feel right to be so physically close to my best friend. But the feeling of our bodies rubbing at each other while struggling, especially in these nylon shorts, really was good. So it's fine for me if we have more of that in the future."

"Talking about the shorts, I was surprised you took them along for both of us" Angela continued, "looks like they are a little kink of you...in hindsight I should have guessed that, the way you sometimes looked at the girls during volleyball training..."
"Uhmmm..." Jasmine continued, "no point in denying this then, I guess. Yea, I always imagined how it would feel to be tied in them, or how the others will look tied in them. Sorry that I took yours with me from our home too, I just couldn't held myself back."

"Don't worry," Angela answered, "I don't mind. It was just a little surprising for me. If our bad guy wants, he can tie you, or me, or both of us up again while we wear them, its actually a nice feeling."

"We will see" I replied, "However, now the meal is ready. It's nothing big or special, but I hope you will enjoy it."
"Shall we eat with our hands handcuffed??" Angela asked, a little angered. But her eyes showed, she was just playing.
"That is the idea." I answered.
"Oh, ok" she replied, and picked up her fork with her handcuffed hands.

The conversation during the meal went to more harmless topics, so I'll skip that part. It's enough to say that the girls at first had some trouble eating with their hands tied in front of them, but after some attempts managed to do it pretty well.

After we finished eating and drinking, I asked "What do you want to do next girls? I thought, we could watch one of the DVDs we got us yesterday. I discovered one of the cabinets in the living room contains a TV and a DVD player. Of course..." I added "you would be tied up while watching it."

Both girls agreed.

"Lets watch the Tom Cruise flick then" Angela said.
"Ahh come on, that is so shallow.", Jasmine disagreed "I would rather see the Allen movie- it's much more deep than that popcorn stuff."
"But he isn't funny, as much as he tries" Angela complained "Its not really fun to watch, besides, if we are tied up we will be probably be a little too distracted for an Allen movie."
"No, we won't be." Jasmine replied.
"Hmm, looks like you two have a disagreement there" I concluded. Both girls nodded.

I know I may not be the fastest of thinkers around the world, but sometimes I have just the right ideas in the right time. Now was such a moment...

"I know how we decide this" I told them. "We will play a game I just invented. Let's call it 'Bondage Challenge'. I will tie you up both the same way. Once the two of you are tied, you will try to get out of your bonds. There will be two ways one of you beauties can win: first, if you get out of the bondage, or second, if your opponent can't take it anymore and uses the safeword."

"And what about if none of us manages to get free, or uses the safeword?" Jasmine wanted to know.
"Then I will be the winner, because I will have two tied damsels for quite a long time" I replied with an evil smile.

"Ok, I agree to that terms" Angela said.
"Me too" Jasmine added. "How do you want to tie us up then?"
"Don't be so curious" I replied. "You will find out soon enough."

As will my patient readers, when I continue the story.

-to be continued-

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Without any further adue, to the next part then.

I walked along the way leading up to the beach. I have always loved water in general, and the sea in special, so it was only natural to head that way.
If I was a more literate person I could describe the fading sunset to you with more colorful words- the way it is you just have to believe me that it was a wonderful sight.
I used the time to reflect upon what had happened the last two days...after all, things went pretty fast since I met the two girls at that party. I could hardly believe that was just yesterday! It seemed like I had already spent an eternity tying them, watching them, playing with them...or driving to the city and back. I realized that this moment was the first moment since I met them that I actually had time alone, not hurrying to get this or that.

I had really hit the jackpot there. I had found a beautiful girl, who loves me, and whom I loved, too. Even better, she was as much into bondage games as I was. And even more better, her best friend loved bondage too, and would join us in our games!
I had never thought before about tying two girls, but I found out it is very much fun. Sure, I would want to be alone with Angela from time to time...but seeing these two struggle together was an amazing sight too.

Gladly, my bondage skills seemed to be good enough too... after all, not one of them managed to get out of my bounds till then, although they came close yesterday. I didn't know if they would have accepted and respected me as their 'kidnapper' if they would have gotten out of my tie-ups easily.
I promised myself to always take special care to tie them up securely.

It was already dark when finally my cell phone rang...about one and a half hour after I left the house.
"Hi darling, your sweet victim here." It was Angela, obviously. "Come back now please, everything is ready...and your surprise is waiting for you!"
"I am already on my way" I told her. "Good," she replied "see you then".

About 5 minutes later, I entered the house, finding a note lying in the hall on the small table, next to the telephone.

"Hello my favorite bad guy.

You will find your surprise quickly, I am sure. I hope you will like it!
We prepared some food in the kitchen, and the drinks are in the icebox. The movie is already in the player; so all you have to do is press 'play'.

your sweet tied victim, Angela.

p.s.: don't worry about Jas', she deserved it after her behavior today"

Now that last sentence made me wonder what happened...which was partially answered as I heard a "hmhmhpff!!", sounding like Jasmine, coming from the living room.
I went to that room, where the lights were already dimmed, and saw both girls there. Let me describe the scene, so that you realize what I saw within some seconds there.

Both girls had prepared themselves for a nice evening, putting on more make up, doing their hairs and changing into more elegant clothes.

Jasmine was wearing a black, figure-hugging, short dress, which showed her slim body pretty well. She was wearing high heels, and black hold-up nylon stockings. She was wearing her hair into a put-up hairstyle.
She was not simply sitting or standing there, instead lying on the ground. Which might had to do with the fact that she was already tied up pretty tight, and from her looks not just for 5 minutes...looked like Angela got her revenge on her.

Her hands were tied crossed behind her body, her ankles tied together crossed too. Obviously she had been bended forward then, and her upper arms were tied tightly to the corresponding thigh (left arm to left thigh, etc). Her hands were tied with another rope to her feet, forcing her into a ball-like position, unable to move a limb. She was cleavegagged with a red bandana; another one was stuffed into her mouth to muffle her sounds.

Angela was wearing a long, low cut, red satin evening dress. A cut at the left side was running from the floor almost up to her hips, revealing a beautiful leg. She was wearing black nylon hold-ups too, and high-heeled red shoes. Her hair was done in a curly hairstyle. She looked gorgeous!

What rather surprised me was the fact that she was tied up too...she was sitting on the couch, her feet were tied together, and the cut in her evening gown revealed her legs were tied together below and above the knees under her dress. She was gagged with a black silk scarf, tied between her lips. Like with Jasmine, another one was stuffed into her mouth, so she would remain silent.
Her hands were handcuffed behind her back; which explained to me how this situation had happened. Obviously Angela had tied and gagged Jasmine after she had finished making herself pretty. She then must had tied herself, after calling me on the cell phone, tying her legs, gagging herself and finally locking herself with the handcuffs.

"Well THAT is a really nice surprise, girls." I said, amazed at the beautiful sight before my eyes. Both girls smiled below their gags.
"I hope you both are allright, and ready for a nice movie evening?"
"Hmhmhes!" they both nodded in agreement.
"Well not completely it seems to me" I told them...
"Jas', you're fine the way you are, but Angela sweetie, stand up please."
She did as I told her, trying not to loose the balance in the process.
"Where did you store the toy bag?" I asked.
She pointed her head in the direction of the bedroom, where I actually found it, fetching some more ropes from it.

"I know handcuffs are practical sometimes, but as you both know, I prefer you tied up with ropes much more." I told them, while I reentered the living room.
I started to tie Angela's upper body, pulling meter after meter of rope tightly around her. They looked pretty nice on that red satin stuff...
after finishing that, I removed her handcuffs and instead tied her hands in place on her back with more rope.

"Now that's better, isn't it?" I said.
"hmhmhes" she replied.
"Sit back on the couch then sweetie. I'll fetch myself something to drink and to eat, and then we will start the movie evening."
After a brief visit in the kitchen to fetch the aforementioned stuff, I sat down beside Angela on the couch, Angela's tied body cuddled into my arms and Jasmine lying tied up like a ball directly on the floor in front of us.

"Hmm this would really be a nice memoria, girls" I said. I went up again and fetched my camera again, placing it on top of the TV set, so it would take a picture of the couch and the floor in front of it. I started the self-timer, and went back to the couch, pulling Angela into my arms again.

"Now for the movie." I hit the start button on the remote control, and we were led into Tom Cruises latest movie.

The picture I took back then is still standing on my desk as I write this story, to remind me of those wonderful days when I first met my two sweet bondage girls.

-to be continued with the final part-

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 am

I freely admit, I didn't concentrate on the movie as much as I perhaps should have done. I guess the readers will forgive me, as I was rather distracted by the two very beautiful, tied up girls, so I can't give you a summary of the movie. My guess is you wouldn't be interested in it anyway, as this is a tie-up story, not a Tom Cruise story (perhaps the ladies would like a story about Tom Cruise in bondage, who knows Wink ).

Anyway, it was really a great sight seeing them tied up. Jasmine tried to struggle a little, but it seemed she was getting nowhere with that. Angela had tied her pretty well. Talking of Angela, she was satisfied lying tied up in my arms, and spent much more time cuddling with me than trying any escape.

Time went by pretty fast that evening, and the movie came to an end.
We all enjoyed watching it, albeit perhaps for different reasons. Both girls looked at me then, curious of what might happen now...well they couldn't do anything, so it was only natural to look at me, I thought.

"It's already pretty late now" I said, "and it has been a long and demanding day...especially for you two bound beauties. I think we should start to prepare ourselves for the night."
Both girls hmhmpfed and nodded.
"However, I have bad news for you...", I continued, "both of you will be tied up during the night. I don't want to take the risk of you running away while I'm sleeping."
Again both girls moaned at me in protest, but looking into their eyes I saw they were really looking forward to it.

"No discussion on this. I will let both of you go to the bath to prepare yourself for the night- but then you will be tied again. Oh, and I don't want you to change any clothes...you both look gorgeous the way you are now." The two nodded in Agreement.
"Good girls...well then, Angela honey, you will be the first to prepare" with this words I started to untie my sweet victim, starting with her legs, then her upper body, her hands and finally her gag.

As the gag went out, she flew into my arms and kissed me heavily. "You are awesome." she whispered into my ear. "Lets get into bed soon..." she whispered some more things, which I decidedly *won't* tell on this board. Sufficient to say, as she went into the bath, I was smiling heavily.

"Hmhpf mmmpf" Jasmine brought herself back into my attention, and I decided to remove her gag...at least temporary.
"Bah, thanks" She said, as the wet bandana went out of her mouth. "Angela really surprised me...I didn't think she would make her threats about revenge come true. I didn't know she could tie me up so well...and I am her best friend!"
"Well, I guess you deserved that" I told her, looking at her tightly bound body. "Perhaps you can take your revenge some day too...not today though."

"Maybe...", she answered "But now I am looking forward to the night ahead. You already know I wanted that. I know you and Angela will be busy with each other...but pleeeaassee" she made some puppy eyes "let me watch you. Tie me, gag me, store me somewhere in the bedroom where I can watch. I won't disturb you two, and you don't need to take any care of me. I will just watch, and lay down to sleep later on. Nothing you need to do..."
"I will talk with Angela about that" I answered. "We will decide then."
"Please please do it" she continued.
"Enough begging" I told her, fetched the blue ballgag she got to know already earlier on, and gagged her again.
"pfffleaaapf" she continued, more to tease me now.

Some minutes later Angela came out of the bath, a wonderful sight in her red long satin dress. As she realized that Jasmine was gagged differently than before, she raised an eyebrow, but didn't say a word.
"Come with me then" I ordered her, fetched the toy bag, and, looking at Jasmine "I will take care of our little bondage girl later."

Angela came along with me to the bedroom, where I sat her down on the bed.

"Honey, we need to talk about something." I said. "I know we are both keen at each other..."
"No surprise, handsome bad guy" she said, pulling out all her charms.
"Yes my sweet victim" I continued. "It's just that Jasmine wants to watch us. She wants to be tied up and gagged somewhere in here for all the night, she promised not to disturb us. For me it would be ok if that's her kick, but what do you think about it?"
She thought for a moment.
"I already wondered if she would come up with something like that" she answered. "She is shy, but below that she is into bondage games as much as we two. And if you haven't noticed...she's got a heavy crush on you, too."

"I feel flattered," I said, "but won't this be a problem? After all, we two are a couple now, and Jas' is more of a 'bondage guest'. I don't want any jealousy to disturb that."
"She will be fine with that," my sweetheart told me. "I know her for a while now, there will be no problem. She will adore you from afar a little, which is ok for me. Mostly however she will be glad that her fantasies come true, so she can live with not getting to know her 'hero' more intimately."

"Besides that..." she continued, "I don't mind if she wants to watch. If that's her wish- let her have it. I just don't want her into our bed, but she can have any other place in this room."

"We agree then" I sighed in relief. "Time to prepare you for the night.. you have been untied for too long already."
She smiled at me..."How do you want me then?"
Considering the tone of this board, I censored my first thoughts on this Wink and answered:
"For now, I want you to kneel down here beside the bed, just like you did yesterday evening", which she did then, crossing her hands behind her back.
I tied them in place with a rope, and proceeded to tie her up more by tying her feet together and pulling more ropes tightly around her upper body.

"I have a little surprise for you, too." I told her.
"And what?" she asked, impatiently.
I fetched the sleeping mask from the bag.
"We agreed that Jasmine is allowed to watch...that does not say anything about you!"
She smiled at me, and I put the mask over her head, blindfolding her.
"I really can't see a thing with this on" she told me, "however, won't it come of to easily when I struggle? It's not too tight fitting..."
"It perhaps would..." I told her "If I wouldn't have already thought of something to prevent that."
"And what?" she wanted to know.
Instead of an answer I forced her mouth open, and pushed the red ballgag into it. She replied with a satisfied "Hmmmmm", while I fastened all the straps and buckles of the harness, which now gladly held the sleeping mask in place over her eyes, too.
"See.." I said, jokingly, aware that she didn't see a thing at all anymore, "It will stay firmly where it is. I will take care of our little princess now- I will be back for more later. By the way... you look really beautiful when you are kneeling like that."
"Hmhoom hmmack pffoon" she said; looked like she was impatient.
"Wait for your turn." I answered. "Well, as if you could do otherwise..." and went back to the living room, which contained a tied and gagged Jasmine.

"HMMMPPF!" She greeted me.
"Yes, your turn now" I told her, while untying her. "Geez, some of these knots are pretty tight."
I still managed to untie her, and after she was free and ungagged she started to move her limbs.
"That bondage she got me into was pretty tight" she said, stretching out her arms. "But I will never give her the satisfaction to complain about it."
I smiled at her.
"We need to talk Jas'," I said. "I talked with Angela, and it's ok for us if you watch us. However, as I told you earlier, I am doubtful about gagging you over night."
"Oh come on" she interrupted, "There won't be anything harmful happening to me if you do it. And I really really want it!".
"It's still risky" I answered. "I could gag you, but only in a way it doesn't interrupt breathing. Which means, I can't stuff anything into your mouth...which in turn means, the gag won't be as effective as the ones I put on you earlier."

She took some time to think about that, and then replied "Well that's a fair compromise. I will just act as if the gag was effective; that should do for now. And perhaps on another day you will decide otherwise, and gag me for real overnight."
She was persistent, no doubt about that.
"Of to the bath with you then" I commanded. "And don't take too long!"
"I'm already gone" she jokingly replied.
I decided to use the time in between to check out my sweet Angela. She was still kneeling in the bedroom, and hmmpfed at me as welcoming.
I checked her restraints, but everything was still tight and ok, so I tickled her for some minutes. She led out some muffled complaints and laughter, but seemed to enjoy it.

"I will be back soon" I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek, and went back to the living room to wait for Jasmine.

As Jasmine finished the bath and exited the bathroom I could finally take a good look at her in that black short dress without her being rolled up like a ball.
"You really look great in that" I complimented. "Very sexy."
She instantly got red.
"But it's time to tie you up again now" I went on, to help her to pass the embarrassing moment "so come over here and put your arms behind your back."
She gladly complied, and I tied her hands together.
Using more ropes, I tied her upper body, pinning her arms further close to her body. I finished by tying more ropes around her slim waist and arms, so they were held firmly in place on her back.
Using one of the unused bandanas, I gagged her with a simple cleavegag by pulling it between her teeth and knotting it in her neck.
"I know this doesn't do that much" I whispered into her ear. "But that's all I can do for you now. Just pretend its effective".
"Hmhhmmmhmh" she replied, playing along and smiling.
"You got it" I replied.

I proceeded by tying her feet and thighs together. The feeling of the ropes against the nylon stockings was really nice...I advise my readers to check it out themselves one day.

"Looks like your done for the night now" I told her, "Let's get you over to the bedroom then."
With these words I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder and into the bedroom, despite her muted protests.

Angela heard us enter the room and greeted us with an "Hmhmfiimaply".
I dropped Jasmine gently in one corner of the room, sat her up and put the guest mattress on the floor in front of her. Then I spread a blanket on the mattress, so Jas' would have a place to lie down and sleep for the night (well, as much as her restraints allowed her...) without too much trouble.

"This will be your place this night, you understand that my little bondage girl?" I asked her.

"Hmhmhes!" she nodded.

"Then better don't disturb us; we will be busy" I said in the direction of her tied up shape sitting in the corner.
She nodded once more, while I turned over my attention to sweet tied up Angela, who was still kneeling beside the bed, dressed in red satin and black nylons.

What happened that night from then on is something very beautiful, but certainly doesn't belong here; sufficient to say we all enjoyed it very much.

END OF DAY 2

Well, that's it then. When I started day 1 of the story, I never thought that I would write down day 2 too...thanks to the readers who supported me and encouraged me, you were a great help. Most of what happened the next days won't fit with the tone of this board. I will surely write some more stories, I am not sure yet if that would be some other stories of these two girl and me, or something different. Perhaps my readers have any wishes?

MAY THE ROPE BE WITH YOU!

Fesselfan
Germany
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic