Fantasmia : 01 - House Sitter (self/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 236

Fantasmia : 01 - House Sitter (self/F)

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Fantasmia's stories
01 - House Sitter
Story index at the bottom

By Fantasmia

Posted here because it gets a bit more adult themed later. First posted 2011.

It is not everyone who asks an 18 year-old girl to house sit for them but Aunt Helen, she was not really my aunty but had been a friend of my mum's since before I was born and trusted me, did. It was that Easter break in the final year of school, just before A-levels, and Helen was going on holiday for 2 weeks. I was studying so being about 15 miles away from my friends would be something of an advantage to mean I could work without being disturbed. Helen usually had a lady "who does for her"; cleaning and things who would usually look in on the house when she was away but this time Pam was on holiday too so I stepped into the breach.

I arrived on the Sunday night, mum dropped me off with my clothes for 2 weeks and my books for study. Mum promised she would look in on me a few times, if only to check I wasn't wrecking the joint. I sat down to dinner with Helen and mum and we talked about what I would do throughout the weeks, studying featured highly as did seeing some friends. Sarah and Lia had passed their driving tests and could probably borrow cars to come over. Helen said I could have friends round and if I really wanted to one of them could stay over night but no “Wild partiesâ€. Well as a large part of my aim was to study I wasn't banking on wild parties and I really did not want her to fall out with mum because of my messing up her house. There was one thing which was a little naughty I was planning however.

Helen is in her mid to late 40s and spends a lot on looking good. she has athletic build and shoulder length blonde wavy hair. I'm not fully sure of her history exactly but she was married at one point, I'm don't know if it was death or divorce which makes her live alone now, and she does have a very large house with 5 bedrooms all perfectly furnished. I decided I was going to sleep in everyone over the 2 weeks.

After dinner mum left and Helen and I chatted for a while. She went to bed at about 9pm. I stayed up a while watching a film on TV and putting some sort of plan for revision together before going to bed at about midnight as quietly as possible. Helen left for the airport early on Monday morning before I was awake.

The next 2 weeks went more or less as planned with me studying a large part of the time, seeing a friend for an afternoon or evening, seeing mum 2-3 times per week and slowly moving round each bedroom. Being a nosy person, and wanting some break from the books, I did have a good look in each bedrooms' cupboards and wardrobes. It was when I was looking in the third spare bedroom, in the middle weekend, that I found something quite surprising. In the bottom of one cupboard in a large sports bag under a pile of sheets was a strange collection of things.

2 bags actually. One was full of various coloured ropes in a variety of lengths. the second had an assortment of handcuffs, metal and leather; leather blindfolds; balls on straps; wooden bits; leather cuffs which were separated by a wooden bar; small clips on chains; even a yoke as seen in “Secretaryâ€. I knelt and looked in wonder at the collection and saw Aunt Helen in a completely new light.

I put all the stuff back and settled back to an afternoon of 18th Century German industrialism. As I settled down to work though my mind kept going back to the content of those bags and I could not concentrate. I kept wondering what Helen was doing with so many restraints. The obvious answer was to restrain someone or be restrained. I guessed it was for play or sexual excitement rather than because she was a bounty hunter; hey I've seen secretary. I couldn't believe it of Helen. I'd never even known her or mum talk about a man in her life, and even if she did she seemed so, I don't know, respectable, Prim, propper. I also wondered why anybody would want to be tied up like that. I just couldn't understand it.

I kept wondering about my find and really couldn't get my head into the books so eventually I went to get the bag with the cuffs in and brought it down. I emptied out the contents onto the floor and searched through. there were several padlocks and lots of keys so I took a pair of “ordinary†handcuffs with a short chain link and went through all the keys until I found the right one to open the cuffs again. I held my hands out infront of me and clicked the first cuff onto my left wrist. I checked the key worked again and released the cuff. I clicked the cuff shut again then fastened my right wrist.

I pulled at the cuffs and felt a little buzz. I walked back to the table and sat with my books. It was a little frustrating trying to read books with my wrists joined and I couldn't turn pages properly but it was a bit amusing. I took the keys and unlocked the cuffs. I pushed the chair back a bit and reached down to my feet with the cuffs. I tried to fit the cuff round my right ankle but my jeans got in the way so I pulled the leg up a little and then clicked the cuff closed comfortable around my sock. I did the same on my left ankle and wiggled my feet a bit. I got the same buzz as when I had first fastened my wrists. I pulled the chair back to the table and carried on reading my notes and books. My curiosity satisfied now I could concentrate again but I did wriggle my feet from time to time to feel the restraint and each time got a little rush of adrenaline.

Later that afternoon I needed a break and wanted a drink so I pushed the chair back from the table, stood up and promptly fell onto my left side as I tried to walk to the kitchen. After a few rood words and an ow with a rubbing of my elbow I burst out laughing at what I had done. I reached back onto the table for the key, unlocked my ankles and carried on making my coffee and taking a break from the books before moving onto Economic Theory. My curiosity satisfied I could work without interruption of concentration.

Later that night in bed I began to think of the things I had found. All nicely cleared up, back in the bag and put away now. I began to wonder how Helen used these “toys†and how it must feel to be totally tied up an helpless. I resolved that before she came back I was going to find out.

The next morning after breakfast I made a plan about how to experience the full bondage effect. I'd invited some friends round on Saturday night and If I could get a little ahead on my revision, tidy the place on Sunday morning, I could experiment on Sunday afternoon and be all ready and innocent by Monday morning.

Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello petraspeds,
I will only say some "special characters" seam show not right. I had coding problems self on some page by copy from it.
Andrew
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

There indeed was a part two, and quite a few parts after that. Here's the full story:

part 1

It is not everyone who asks an 18 year-old girl to house sit for them but Aunt Helen, she was not really my aunty but had been a friend of my mum's since before I was born and trusted me, did. It was that Easter break in the final year of school, just before A-levels, and Helen was going on holiday for 2 weeks. I was studying so being about 15 miles away from my friends would be something of an advantage to mean I could work without being disturbed. Helen usually had a lady "who does for her"; "cleaning and things" who would usually look in on the house when she was away but this time Pam was on holiday too so I stepped into the breach.

I arrived on the Sunday night, mum dropped me off with my clothes for 2 weeks and my books for study. Mum promised she would look in on me a few times, if only to check I wasn't wrecking the joint. I sat down to dinner with Helen and mum and we talked about what I would do throughout the weeks, studying featured highly as did seeing some friends. Sarah and Lia had passed their driving tests and could probably borrow cars to come over. Helen said I could have friends round and if I really wanted to one of them could stay over night but no "Wild parties". Well as a large part of my aim was to study I wasn't banking on wild parties and I really did not want her to fall out with mum because of my messing up her house. There was one thing which was a little naughty I was planning however.

Helen is in her mid to late 40s and spends a lot on looking good. she has athletic build and shoulder length blonde wavy hair. I'm not fully sure of her history exactly but she was married at one point, I'm don't know if it was death or divorce which makes her live alone now, and she does have a very large house with 5 bedrooms all perfectly furnished. I decided I was going to sleep in everyone over the 2 weeks.

After dinner mum left and Helen and I chatted for a while. She went to bed at about 9pm. I stayed up a while watching a film on TV and putting some sort of plan for revision together before going to bed at about midnight as quietly as possible. Helen left for the airport early on Monday morning before I was awake.

The next 2 weeks went more or less as planned with me studying a large part of the time, seeing a friend for an afternoon or evening, seeing mum 2-3 times per week and slowly moving round each bedroom. Being a nosy person, and wanting some break from the books, I did have a good look in each bedrooms' cupboards and wardrobes. It was when I was looking in the third spare bedroom, in the middle weekend, that I found something quite surprising. In the bottom of one cupboard in a large sports bag under a pile of sheets was a strange collection of things.

2 bags actually. One was full of various coloured ropes in a variety of lengths. the second had an assortment of handcuffs, metal and leather; leather blindfolds; balls on straps; wooden bits; leather cuffs which were separated by a wooden bar; small clips on chains; even a yoke as seen in "Secretary". I knelt and looked in wonder at the collection and saw Aunt Helen in a completely new light.

I put all the stuff back and settled back to an afternoon of 18th Century German industrialism. As I settled down to work though my mind kept going back to the content of those bags and I could not concentrate. I kept wondering what Helen was doing with so many restraints. The obvious answer was to restrain someone or be restrained. I guessed it was for play or sexual excitement rather than because she was a bounty hunter; hey I've seen secretary. I couldn't believe it of Helen. I'd never even known her or mum talk about a man in her life, and even if she did she seemed so, I don't know, respectable, Prim, propper. I also wondered why anybody would want to be tied up like that. I just couldn't understand it.

I kept wondering about my find and really couldn't get my head into the books so eventually I went to get the bag with the cuffs in and brought it down. I emptied out the contents onto the floor and searched through. there were several padlocks and lots of keys so I took a pair of "ordinary" handcuffs with a short chain link and went through all the keys until I found the right one to open the cuffs again. I held my hands out infront of me and clicked the first cuff onto my left wrist. I checked the key worked again and released the cuff. I clicked the cuff shut again then fastened my right wrist.

I pulled at the cuffs and felt a little buzz. I walked back to the table and sat with my books. It was a little frustrating trying to read books with my wrists joined and I couldn't turn pages properly but it was a bit amusing. I took the keys and unlocked the cuffs. I pushed the chair back a bit and reached down to my feet with the cuffs. I tried to fit the cuff round my right ankle but my jeans got in the way so I pulled the leg up a little and then clicked the cuff closed comfortable around my sock. I did the same on my left ankle and wiggled my feet a bit. I got the same buzz as when I had first fastened my wrists. I pulled the chair back to the table and carried on reading my notes and books. My curiosity satisfied now I could concentrate again but I did wriggle my feet from time to time to feel the restraint and each time got a little rush of adrenaline.

Later that afternoon I needed a break and wanted a drink so I pushed the chair back from the table, stood up and promptly fell onto my left side as I tried to walk to the kitchen. After a few rood words and an ow with a rubbing of my elbow I burst out laughing at what I had done. I reached back onto the table for the key, unlocked my ankles and carried on making my coffee and taking a break from the books before moving onto Economic Theory. My curiosity satisfied I could work without interruption of concentration.

Later that night in bed I began to think of the things I had found. All nicely cleared up, back in the bag and put away now. I began to wonder how Helen used these "toys" and how it must feel to be totally tied up an helpless. I resolved that before she came back I was going to find out.

The next morning after breakfast I made a plan about how to experience the full bondage effect. I'd invited some friends round on Saturday night and If I could get a little ahead on my revision, tidy the place on Sunday morning, I could experiment on Sunday afternoon and be all ready and innocent by Monday morning.

part 2

Well the evening Saturday evening went ahead. Lia, Sarah, Amy and Luren all came over. We got some take away Pizzas and had best part of a bottle of wine each to drink while watching chick flicks. they respected my need to keep the house tidy although I did break the rules a little and had 4 people stay over night. Nevertheless next morning when my alarm went off at 10am and I rolled out of bed at 1030 they helped me clean up the kitchen, put 3 loads of bedding through the washer dryer (so it looked as if I'd had one person to stay. They even took the empty bottles with them so it did not look like the boozy evening it had been. By 2 o'clock the last one had left and I had the house to myself. Mum phoned to check everything was Ok and even offered to come round to help me tidy up for Helen's return but I assured her everything was cleared and neat and I needed to get some more study done without the distractions of home.

I sat down to do a last couple of hours of French but just couldn't concentrate with the mounting excitement of the bag of tricks to play with. I made myself work for the two hours though and it was eventually about 5 that I had changed into a long sleeved white blouse, short black skirt and white tights. My straight red hair was pulled back into a ponytail as I came down the stairs carrying the sports bags into the lounge.

I took a seat on the floor infront of a large full length mirror so I could see how I looked and first thing sorted out all the keys into a pile with similar looking keys together. Next I sorted out the padlocks and matched each one with a key finding out most of the locks actually shared the same key. Next the cuffs, gags and blindfolds were all sorted neatly and I looked at the pile of toys then ,myself in the mirror.

The first thing I decided to try was an odd looking gag. It was a squareish panel of leather with straps from each corner that ran away almost parallel eventually coming together as 2 straps and a single buckle. on one side of the panel was a ball shaped protruberence on a slightly narrower short stalk. I put the swelling into my mouth and bit down: It had a little give in it. I bucled it behind my head and tired to say "Hello. I am kate and I am 18 years old." what came out was more like "Mmmm. mmm. mmmmmm. mmuuuumm." before I gave up. I tried screaming and my voice was just as muffled. Next I found a 1" wide leather collar in black leather with a buckle and a ring at the front like a dog collar. I put it on and fastened it then looked at myself in the mirror. I could see the collar under my chin when I lifted my head up but the really amusing thing was the look of my face. from the nose down I was just one leather patch. I could not see my lips, cheek bones or chin. I sort of giggled to my self except I could not make a sound. I smiled and although my eyes moved my lips were no where to be seen. I reached for the pile of hand cuffs and took a pair with chain link then tested the keys until I found the right one. A couple of test locks and unlocks then I fastened my hands in front of me. I waved my hands about a bit and tired to look like I was reaching behind me for the gag buckle.

I reached down to the pile of cuffs again and selected another pair with a chain link. I tested the keys and found it was the same key which fitted my wrist cuffs. I fastened them round my ankles and wriggled my feet on the carpet, enjoying the feeling of not being able to move my feet separately very far. I rolled onto my back and lifted my feet up so I could see them in the mirror and waved them about as if I was trying to shale the cuffs free or break the chain. Of course I could not. I sat back up then rolled onto my knees and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror with a covered mouth, hands cuffed infornt and legs together. I tried to hop about a bit, with a series of small jumps to get to the table, then to the sofa, then a chair then back to the mirror. As I was coming back I fell forward but managed to break the fall by going onto my knees then rolling onto my hands. I was surprised that I thought it was quite a lot of fun to be hopping around with my feet tied together and unable to shout out. I unlocked the cuffs and unbuckled the gag, but kept the collar on then looked for something else to use.

I pulled out a large roll of tape. I guessed this was used as a gag so I tore a strip off and pressed it over my mouth. I looked in the mirror and saw that as before covering my mouth had changed the whole appearance of my face. I picked up the cuffs again and this time lacked my hands behind my back. I stood up and looked at my self in the mirror again. Mouth taped, collared and arms pulled round behind my back. I struggled infornt of the mirror like I was trying to get my hands free pulling and tugging, bending forwards and twisting from side to side I turned side on so I could look at myself in the mirror and see my hands pulling at the cuffs. I walked about a bit. I wanted to try and run as if I was being chased but with my hands behind me I did not feel safe and felt like I might fall over. I went to the patio doors and tried to unlock them as if I was escaping form a kidnapper. I opened the door and stepped out onto the wooden decking. Now Helen has high trees around her garden and it is quite secluded and not over looked, she even has a swimming pool, so I was sure I was not seen. I was careful to keep well away from the pool, which was covered anyway, but I did find it quite exciting to be walking outside in just stocking-feet, hands tied behind me and gagged. The added feeling that I might be seen, even though I knew I wouldn't, made it all the more exciting still. I slipped back inside and shut the patio door. Then I went to the pile of keys and took the handcuff keys. I had to struggle little to get the key in as I could not see what I was doing but I did manage to unlock the cuffs and then pull my gag off. I went back to the door and locked then had another look at the pile of restraints.

I pulled out some leather cuffs. They were two separate straps which instead of buckles on the ends had a sort of loop with I smaller loop infront of it. The straps also had vertical slits instead of holes. suddenly I realised these were for a padlock to fasten the belts tight. There were 2 rings midway in the straps which I guessed were to fasten the two straps together. I selected 3 suitably sized padlocks which opened with the same key and set to work fastening first my left ankle, then my right. I padlocked them firmly but not too tight before I took the third padlock and locked them together. I rubbed my feet back and forward on the carpet and found this was even less movement than with the cuffs before. I held my feet up to the mirror and noticed the soles were a bit grey and dirty after my little walk outside. I wriggled my feet and giggled to see and feel how little movement they had. I took one of the ball gags, a red one which didn't look too big and opened my mouth wide. I pushed the ball behind my teeth and bit down. It felt like a rubber ball so there was a little bit of give in it, less than the wedge on the panel gag earlier but a little give. I buckled it behind my head and looked at myself in the mirror.

My face had changed again but this time I looked to be straining a little. My lips stretched wide. I tried to talk and a sort of "oowwwnngg. wooooowwgg, aawwwooo." came out. As I moved my lips it looked like I was making a bizarre grin as my teeth showed over the top of the ball. I looked back at the pile of restraints and picked a pair of handcuffs which were hinged instead of chain link and I found the correct key for it. tested them once or twice before putting the key safely with the key for the three padlocks. This time I locked my hands behind me once again. I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror wriggling from side to side on my bottom with my arms pulled round behind me and smiled over the gag. I pushed my feet back and forth over the carpet and realised this was the strictest I had tied myself up yet. My feet had very little movement, my hands even less and the were tied out of the way behind me so I couldn't see to use them. I was getting very excited and felt my heart beating much faster and the hairs on my neck beginning to rise. I wriggled on my bottom and pushed myself backwards slightly with my feet away from the various piles of restraints.

I rolled about on the floor a bit from side to side like I was struggling to escape some villain who had evil plans for me. I made more "oowing" sounds for added effect. I tried to stand up but managed only to get as far as my knees so I tired half rolling half crawling to get to the sofa. I pushed myself up onto the seat then tried to stand up. I got to my feet and tried a couple of little hops across to the mirror and felt very unsteady. I let myself down to my knees and tried a bit more struggling whilst laughing to myself and having a whale of a time, so much more fun than having my head stuck in books.

I was keen to try the cuffs on the wooden pole, which I guessed was to keep your legs spread wide. I knew I 'd never be able to get my hands and neck into the yoke myself but really wanted to try it. I was wondering how to broach the subject with Helen in the hopes she'd lock me in it sometime. I sat down, turned my back on the pile of keys and picked up the handcuff keys. Feeling behind my back I tried to put the key in the hole. It didn't seem to fit. I thought I was over excited and trembling so I sat still for a while concentrating on my breathing. Once I had calmed down a bit I tried again but still couldn't get the key to fit. I looked back at the pile to make sure it was the right key I had. I saw the padlock key there so knew I had the cuff-keys. I tried again beginning to feel a little nervous. I couldn't get it to fit.

I wriggled round so my back was against the wall and I tried to stand up. Pushing myself against the wall I got to my feet then shuffled / hopped sideways to get my back to the mirror. I looked at my fingers , the keys and the cuffs. I couldn't see a key hole. Ridiculous. There had to be a hole somewhere. I had locked and unlocked the several times before putting them on. I'd made sure I could get out. But I couldn't. I really was stuck. I jabbed at the cuffs again then realised what had happened. The keyhole was only on one side of the cuffs, and with my fingers one side and the hole the other there was no way I'd even get the key in let alone manipulate it to sit correctly and turn it.

Stupid thoughts started to fly through my head like picking up the keys with my toes or getting my hands infront of me and then getting the gag out so I could use my teeth. This time I really began to struggle. I rocked back and forth, rolled from side to side and began to cry ointo the gag but I knew I was stuck. I struggled so hard that I laddered my tights on the carpet, pulled my blouse out of my skirt and ripped a couple of buttons on my blouse. I threw myself against the sofa, struggled up to my knees then to my feet. I hoped around and fell backwards onto the sofa. My excitement had turned to terror I was tied up gagged and alone. I sobbed to myself on the sofa.

part 3

It began to get dark outside. I sat and watched. The most practical idea of getting free was to slip my hands over my bottom, put my feet through the loop I made, unbuckle mu gag then put the keys in mu mouth and unlock the cuffs with my teeth. I spent much time and energy trying to get my hands over my bottom but it hurt so much stretching to get my hands round that I gave up with bruised feeling wrists.

I sat on the floor and stared at the wall opposite. It was getting dark. The front curtains were drawn. I'd taken that precaution earlier so that no one could see in. The house was set so far back from the road it was unlikely anyone would be able to see in however. I struggled to my feet again and hopped over to the light switch. I managed to get the lights on with my nose but it was very uncomfortable to do that. I sat down with my back against the wall and stuck my legs straight out infront of me. I was passed excited, past frightened. I was now bored. I looked at the clock: 9pm. I'd been tied and gagged like this for nearly 3 hours. All I could do was wait until Helen came back. what was I going to say to her when she came back? "Oowwwgg, oowwwooo, awwwooo." probably.

I began to get a feeling low down in my stomach. It felt quite uncomfortable. I wriggled on my bottom a bit to try to get more comfortable but there was no getting away from it. I needed a pee. I struggled to my feet and hopped towards the hallway where there was a toilet. Fortunately the door was slightly ajar because there was no way I could have reached the handle. I was posed with another problem though. I still had my tights and knickers on. I was beginning to feel desperate now with the toilet bowl infornt of me and unable to use it. I hopped back out into the hall way and began to stretch and strain again to reach my bottom. I managed to lift my skirt up then fell over. I rolled on the floor again and rocked back and forward until somehow I managed to get my tights and pants down to about mid thigh. I hopped back in and sat down on the seat. When I had finished I realised there was no way I could now wipe myself so jut sat for about 5 minutes thankful I just wanted to pee and nothing more. The toilet seat was becoming quite uncomfortable and I decided I had to stand up again. I couldn't flush the thing either so I hopped out to the hallway. I was so embarrassed with my tights round my thighs, even if there was no one else to see me, so I decided I just had to pull them up. Another few minutes rolling and stretching on the floor I managed to pull them further up but comfortable they I certainly wasn't even if I was slightly better covered.

I hopped back to the lounge and fell onto the sofa. There was nothing I could do but try to get some sleep. I don't know if any of you have ever tried to sleep with your hands tied behind your back but it is very uncomfortable. I tried to lie flat on my back but that was squeezing my arms so I wriggled until I was on my front. I couldn't breathe as my face was pressed into the cushion. I rolled onto my side and my arm got crushed under my body so I rolled back onto my back and fell off the sofa completely. I lay on the floor and wondered how I was going to manage this long night. Helen was not due back until 11 on Monday morning which was more than 12 hours away.

I wriggled about a bit on the floor and managed to knock a cushion off the chair. I found the most comfortable position was to sit with my bottom on the cushion, me back against the chair and my knees bent with my feet flat on the floor. I leaned my head slightly to the right and managed to rest it against the arm of the sofa.

I must have dosed off because the next thing I remember is waking up having fallen over. I was now very thirsty because the gag held my mouth open and made it dry out. I was also aware that I was dribbling onto my blouse. I hopped up to my feet and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I did not look good. Compared to the afternoon when I had first looked and been excited about what I saw I was now a wreck. My hair, although still in a pony tail , was matted with sweat. My blouse was stained with my own drool. the buttons were undone and it was hanging out of my skirt. My skirt itself was lopsided and my tights were wrinkled and torn in places.

I hopped back to the sofa and fell into a sitting position resting me head to one side and so began the longest night of my life. I don't think I slept for mare than about 10-15 minutes at a time. This was more likely 5 mins. It was interspersed with periods of half an hour rolling sitting, and generally wriggling trying to get comfortable. I noticed it was getting light, but by now the sleep was breaking through even the discomfort of how I was tied and I began to nod off more.

part 4

I was actually asleep when I heard the key in the door and Helen calling "Good morning Kate. Are you up yet sleepy head? The curtains are still drawn. She came into the lounge and saw me tied up in my dishevelled clothing and gasped.

"Oh my God. what have they done to you? Are you Ok? How long have they left you?"

I simply made the "ooowing" noises through my gag until Helen unbuckled it and pulled it out. My mouth was dry and my jaws ached from being held open like that So I ciuld still barely speak.

"I'll call the police." Helen said.

I mustered all my energy and overcame my aching jaws to call "No. No."

Helen stopped and looked straight at me.

"You haven't been burgled. There was no one else. I did this myself."

She stared at me for a while then asked: "How long have you been tied up like this?"

"Since about 5pm yesterday"

"You poor thing. Actually I should leave you tied up like this for messing with my things but I think you've suffered enough. Lets have a look at you."

"I'm sorry."

She bent down to look at my wrists. "Ahh. You have discovered the problem of rigid or hinged cuffs. You should never tie yourself up with these. even if you get them the right way round it is almost impossible to reach the hole with the keys. Good fun to watch someone struggle though. Where did you put the keys."

"Over there." I pointed with my toes towards the keys.

Helen soon found the right keys for my cuffs and the padlocks and freed me. I was so stiff from the hours I'd spent all tied up. My arms were stiff but at least my legs were OK and I could still walk.

"You need a hot bath and a rest in bed my dear. I'll run the bath for you."

Helen went upstairs infornt of me and began running the bath as I went to the second bedroom, I taken care to make it look like I hadn't slept in Helen's bed last night or indeed at any time, and that only one person had stayed Saturday night, and picked up my dressing gown and wash bag. After a long hot relaxing bath I settled into my bed for a much needed sleep.

Helen Woke me up several hours later. She had changed out of her travelling clothes she had worn this morning and was now wearing a red Chinese style gown with a pair of red peep-toed wedge mule slippers. She still had her black tights (or possibly stockings) on I noticed. She sat on the side of the bed and offered me a cup of tea as I told her the full story of finding her bags and tying myself up. the excitement I had felt. She seemed to understand but said very little apart from talking about safety and how to tie myself up and how not to.

Helen made a lovely meal, and afterwards she sat down with me in the lounge and told me her full story. She had always been fascinated with tying up since for as long as she could remember and often played with her brother. He had grown out of the games but she hadn't. As a teenager she babysat for my mother and one day found her trying to tie herself up with sticky-tape. Helen used a school tie and some long socks to tie her up properly and several more times tied her up when sitting for her. Mum grew up and Helen stopped sitting but they remained friends. Mum also seemed to grow out of tie up games when she became a teenager. at least Helen didn't tie her any more.

Helen married her dream man. He was good looking, energetic at night, successful and best of all he played adult tie up games with Helen; both in the bedroom and around the house. He made his money in computers and mobile phones, hence Helen's comfortable position, but he was killed enjoying his other passion of driving racing cars. Fortunately he left Helen with investments which made her money without her having to work too hard or too often. She never married again. She could not find the right man but, as she enigmatically said, she still had the chance to enjoy being tied up from time to time. I didn't speak the whole time she talked.

After she had opened up to me and poured her life story out she decided it was time to call my mum:

"Yes she did an excellent job of house sitting. No the place was very clean and tidy when I came back. I think she worked too hard studying and cleaning for me, she's dropped off asleep now. Well actually I thought because she did such a good job she could stay a day or two extra. I'll look after her to say thank you. No she doesn't have to be back in school till her first exam. I know not far now. Well goodbye and I'll pass it on."

"I don't think it's right to tell your mum everything yet is it?" Helen asked turing round to me.

I shook my head and replied with a sort of "MMMmmmmmnnnnggg." sound. I was sitting on the sofa, sideways with my legs out infront of me along the seat. I was in my pyjamas which consisted of a pink vest-top with white flowery knee length shorts. My hands were tied behind my back and my ankles and knees were tied together with pink rope. There was a clean white sock in my mouth and three broad strips of tape covering the lower part of my face and sealing my lips.

"Well now time to get you secure and comfy for the night don't you think?"

I gave a little excited wriggle and smiled with my eyes over the gag.

part 5

I spent that night back in the room I had told Helen I'd slept in while she was away. After untying me and letting me use the bathroom she had tied my wrists to the top of the head of the bed and then my ankles to the foot of the bed so I was lying in an X pattern on the mattress. She threw the duvet over me and then picked up something from the floor next to the bed. "It's not really safe to leave you gagged alone." she said, "You were lucky you didn't choke last night." Then she put a black sleep-mask / blindfold over my eyes, reaching behind my head to fasten the velcro making it secure but not tight. It was fur lined and felt very soft and comfortable and it blocked out all light.

"Goodnight." she said, then I felt her lift the bottom of the quilt and her hand reached down to the sole of my right foot and she scraped her fingers over my bare sole. I giggled and she tickled harder until I was struggling and laughing and gasping for breath. "Your ticklish too. that's good." said Helen then leant over me and kissed me on my lips. I heard her turn out the light and walk out of the room leaving me tied up for the second consecutive night. Tonight I was even more helpless than the previous night but much more comfortable and with no feeling of fear. Just an over whelming feeling of excitement.

The next morning I was woken by the sound of foot steps and a door opening. I could see absolutely nothing but knew Helen was in the room standing besides me. I felt the duvet lifted off me then she began to tickle my feet again. as I tossed and turned as much as the ropes would let me she moved up my legs to the backs of my knees, then to my tummy, then my armpits, then my neck. Finally she moved back to the soles of my feet.

She untied my hands from the top of the bed but as I reached up to take the blindfold off she caught my hands and pushed them behind my back. I felt her wrapping rope around my wrists then looping the rope between my wrists before tightening and tying off. I then felt something pressed against my lips and realised it was the ballgag I had worn the previous night. Feeling safe with Helen I opened my mouth to let her pop it behind my teeth and even leant forward to make it easier for her to lift my hair out of the way and buckle it behind my head. She eventually took my blindfold off and as I blinked in the light and got my eyes into focus I realised it was not Helen.

I was looking at a woman in her mid twenties with dark curly hair down to around her shoulders. She war wearing a blue / green t-shirt with blue jeans and had tan tights on underneath but no shoes. She smiled at me and untied my feet from the bed.

"Come on downstairs." she said, "There's something I want to show you. She led me out of the bedroom along the landing and down the stairs then into the lounge where I saw Helen.

Helen was sitting on the floor propped against the sofa in a black chemise nightdress. Her legs were sticking straight out infront of her. Her ankles were tied together with the locking leather cuffs I had spent Sunday night in and her knees were tied above and below with leather straps. Her hands were behind her back and more leather straps went around her arms and chest above and below her breasts. The lower part of her face was covered with the leather gag I had tried first on Sunday afternoon. She looked more helpless and more tightly tied up than I had been when she found me.

When she saw me she looked up and gave some totally incomprehensible muffled noise which was probably some sort of good morning. The other woman turned me round and pushed me to the floor sitting next to Helen who shuffled over a little on her bottom to make room for me. The woman then took more rope and tied my ankles together followed by tying my legs above and below the knees. I watched as she wrapped half a dozen loops op rope round my legs before pulling the rope between my ankles or legs and wrapping it crossways round the loops already there. Then she pulled it tight and tied it off. She then sat on my legs and wrapped rope round my arms and chest above and below my breasts before doing the same cross wrapping trick that she had done on my legs but this time between my arms and body. She reached behind her back and gave the soles of my bare feet a good tickle before reaching across to Helen and tickling her feet too.

When she'd finished tormenting us she stood up and walked out to the kitchen. Helen turned towards me and over the top of her gag I could tell by her eyes she was smiling.

part 6

It was a surreal time. I could hear the kettle boiling in the kitchen whilst here I was sitting on the lounge floor tied up and gagged alongside an equally well bound and gagged Helen with both of us in just our nightwear.

After about 10 minutes the other woman came back carrying a tray with 3 mugs of coffee on it. She bent down and unbuckled Helen's gag and I watched as Helen spat out the wedge inside her mouth.

"Well Kate, I see you've already met Pam."

"Wwoouuwwggg" Pam bent down to unbuckle my gag and I spat the ball out. "This is Pam? Your cleaner?"

"I never said she was my cleaner. I said she "Does for me." "

"Hey if you 2 don't stop talking like I wasn't here you'll both find yourselves gagged again sooner than you'd like."

"Sorry." said Helen, "Pam, you have not met my best friend's daughter Kate. Kate this is Pam, the lady who "Does for me." I hope you'll get along together."

"There's one thing I need to do." I said.

"What's that?" asked Helen.

"I need to pee."

"Oh Pam you didn't bring her here before going to the little girls' room did you."

"Oops. Sorry." Pam lifted me up to my feet and looked at me. "I really wish I'd done this before tying your legs up."

"How do you think I feel." I replied as she guided me towards the door. I hopped out into the hallway and she bent down to untie the ropes around my knees and to untie my wrists. She left my arms bound to my sides and my ankles tied together and pushed me backwards into the hall toilet.

"Let me know when you've finished." she said. I struggled to get my shorts down but managed to do what I had to and even managed the flush, to pull my shorts back up and then wash my hands. The flushing must have alerted Pam as she knocked on the door and helped me out before tying my hands behind my back once more. She guided me back to Helen in the lounge as I hopped along, finding it much easier without my knees tied together, but still feeling a little unbalanced. Once I was sitting next to Helen again Pam bent over to tie my legs above and below the knees again.

Pam drank her coffee and helped Helen and me drink ours by holding the mugs to our mouths and tilting them gently. while this went on Helen explained, with occasional help from Pam about how Pam had been helping Helen out for the past two years or so.

"You see," said Helen, "most Tuesdays I keep my diary clear and if anyone asks me I say "Sorry I'm a little tied up that day." It's an old joke but I like it. It's simple like Pam."

"Your going to get the worst gag ever in a moment if you carry on, like that madam." cried Pam with a certain menace in her voice.

"Well there's some things on Tuesdays I just can't get out of." continued Helen.

"Like your hood and hogcuff." laughed Pam.

"But when I can have a clear day, or clear morning at least, I usually spend a few hours tied up and gagged while sweet Pam here cleans around me. And when she has her coffee beak she usually changes my position and torments me a little, well I can't have all the fun can I."

"I like the three Ts." Said Pam, "Tease, torment, and torture."

"All in fun."

"Mostly in fun, except when I want a pay rise or a day off."

By this stage the coffee had been drunk and Pam stood up to retrieve the two gags. "If I don't get a move on I won't do the other part of my job. Still it doesn't seem too bad after 2 weeks away." She bent down and popped the ball in my mouth and buckled it firmly but not tightly in place. Then she picked up a scarf and drew it tight. "and why not a blindfold."

"Wwwwwuuuugggg. Ooooouuwwwww." I shook my head violently.

"What's the matter?" asked Helen. "Don't you want a blindfold?" I shook my head. "But you're still happy tied and gagged" I nodded. "OK Pam, just blindfold me if you want to."

Pam Bent over Helen and pushed the wedge into her mouth before buckling the gag securely. Then she took the scarf, pulled it out into a strip and wrapped over Helen's eyes before knotting it at the back of her head. She tested the blindfold's effectiveness by making punching motions towards Helen's face. Helen did not move at all. She then went back to the kitchen to start cleaning.

I sat and looked at Helen all strapped up, padlocked, gagged and blindfolded and I looked down at my own legs, feet and breasts in their ropes. I wiggled my toes and feet checking how much movement I had. not much. I could bend my knees and wriggle about a bit but the ropes were tight and I certainly was not going to get free easily. I looked back towards Helen.

I'd had 4 or 5 boyfriends since about 13. I wasn't currently with a boy but certainly had never thought of myself as even bi-curious but looking at Helen as she was now was really turning me on. it might have helped that I was excited by being tightly tied up and gagged myself but I really wanted to look at Helen in her helplessness too. That is why I'd fought the blindfold so much. Helen was, as I have said, much older than me and older than Mum even. She did however spend time at the gym and on beauty treatment to keep herself looking good, and good she did look. She was fairly tanned and although her bottom and breasts were somewhat larger than mine, her breasts made even more prominent now her arms were pulled behind her and straps pinned them above and below, she certainly was not sagging anywhere. I looked at the muscles on her tanned calves as she wiggled her feet, testing her bonds and wriggling on the floor a little. Pam continued cleaning in the kitchen.

I wriggled round on the floor too and managed to get my self into a position where I was side onto Helen but could reach out to her with my feet. Helen couldn't see what I was doing so it came as a complete surprise to her when I managed to wriggle my toes against the soles of her feet she wriggled and withdrew her feet but I wriggled on my bottom too until I could get my toes to the back of her knees and up her night dress to her thighs and bottom. I continued tickling her with my toes until I was lying flat on my back and couldn't see her. At this point helen fell over and I was able to jab her in the sides a little. we were both wriggling and rolling round on the floor making lots of muffled and garbled noises, so much so that Pam came back in to see what we were doing.

"You two seem to be having too much fun. I may have to do something about that." she returned to the kitchen however and left us struggling on the floor.

After half an hour or so I was exhausted from tickling Helen and rolling on the floor and Helen seemed to have stopped struggling by now as well. We both lay there on the floor, rolling about from time to time, trying to find a comfortable position. trust me when you are lying on the floor with your arms tied behind you comfortable is never better than relative. Despite all our struggling, twisting, squirming and wriggling we had not made any progress in getting free. As Helen was padlocked and buckled tightly I did not really expect her to have made any progress, I remembered my exploits on Sunday night, but I hadn't managed to loosen a single coil of rope anywhere on my body either.

After an hour or so, during which time I could hear Pam moving about, of lying on the floor watching Helen breathing heavily, wriggling and rolling over occasionally and making muffled murmuring sounds, Pam came back into the lounge.

"Well I'll have to move you two if I want to get my work done in here." Helen began to roll over and struggle to sit up at that. "Are you two OK still?" we both nodded.

Pam lifted Helen onto the couch then lifted me up too. She went to the corner of the room and came back with more rope. Turning first me, then Helen round we were positioned back to back at which point Pam began to wrap the rope she was holding around us, starting at our waists, knotting occasionally and winding up to our chests, interweaving the rope with Helen's straps and the ropes around my breasts.

When she was finished Pam stood back and looked at us. "How do you feel about a blindfold now Kate?" as I could no longer see Helen I did not mind so much now, and I did want the extra excitement of not being able to see, so I nodded.

"You do want a blindfold now?" I nodded even harder. "Oh I don't know, can't you teenage girls ever make up your minds." I heard and felt Helen make a gagged chuckle behind me.

Pam picked a second scarf off one of the arm chairs and tied it tightly over my eyes. her stockinged feet made little sound on the carpet so I hardly heard her walk away. suddenly I felt her fingers on my bare feet as she gave me a tickle. I t lasted a minute or two before she stopped then a few seconds later I felt Helen jump then wriggle vigorously behind me. I guessed her feet were receiving the treatment too.

Pam then left us on the Sofa tied back to back and I heard the hoover start up.

Blindfolded with the white noise of the hoover and totally tied up my mind began to wander. I imagined Pam was a kidnapper and Helen and I were left alone in a hideout somewhere, all alone for hours on end as Pam tired to get a huge ransom for us. We had been kept tied up like this for days, fed and watered one or twice per day and allowed to use a toilet but always kept blindfolded and tied. We had no idea where we were, how long we had been there or when we would be set free. then I imagined I had stayed the night when Helen's house had been broken into. We had been dragged form our beds, tied up as the house was ransacked and were wondering what the burglars would do to us next. Then my mind was away again. We were n a desert island. We had been captured by the natives and were now tied back to back in the middle of their village and were listening to their incomprehensible babble, trying to work out what was going to happen to us. Would we be killed now, boiled alive, sacrificed to their volcano god or enslaved to their Queen.

I was brought back to my senses by a sharp scratch on the soles of my feet and suddenly remembered I was tied up in Helen's lounge. And Pam was now tickling me again. Our blindfolds were pulled off our heads.

"Right you two. Lunch time."

part 7

Pam untied us both and. despite the excitement of being tied up with Helen, it was good to be able to stretch and move again after more than 12 hours tied up.

"Time to get changed." said Helen and we both went upstairs to shower and dress. When we came back down Pam had 3 bowls of soup, roles and cups of coffee on the table. I had dressed in a yellow t-shirt and jeans, still barefooted, Helen was in a black top, red knee length skirt and black tights. We sat and had lunch and chatted for a while. Helen and Pam asked me how I was coping. Actually Pam asked how I was coping, Helen asked if I was enjoying myself. I told them I loved the experience and was happy to try some more. I did not mention how aroused I felt earlier seeing Helen all tied up gagged and blindfolded. when lunch was finished Pam said she had to do upstairs so wanted to tie us up there so she could keep an eye on us.

the three of us headed upstairs, Pam carrying the Hoover, Helen with the bag of toys and me with some other cleaning things. We went into Helen's bedroom and Pam started rummaging through the bag. Firstly she took out some white rope and tied Helen's hands behind her back followed by her ankles. The white rope contrasted beautifully with her black tights.

"Whoops," said Pam, "I should have got you in position first." She helped Helen stand up then hop to face her bed and lie face down on it. Helen had a very large double bed so the re was plenty of room for her to roll over until she was lying face down in the middle with her feet hanging over one edge of the bed and her bound hands pointing upwards. Pam then took out a strange object. it was 4 leather cuffs all attached to straps and one central ring so the made an 'X' shape. She told me to stand up and turn round then buckled one cuff round each hand padlocking them tight. Next she told me to lie face down on the bed next to Helen. Pam then bent my left leg up and cuffed and padlocked it then repeated the process with my right ankle until I was lying face down with both hands and feet in touching distance of each other but securely locked. She then took out two red ball gags and buckled one on each of us as we made garbled mumbled protests. Finally she climbed up on the bed next to Helen and bending her knees tied her ankles to her feet so we were both in the same position, just I was held with leather and steel, Helen with ropes.

Pam walked out and we heard the hoover start up. helens bed was, n addition to being large, quite comfortable, and even having hands and feet tied together behind my back it was almost comfy, certainly more comfortable than the sunday Night I had spent on the floor of the lounge.

"Mwweeewwwggnn!" I tried to say to Helen. She made similar incomprehensible sounds back and as this sort of conversation continued we both began to wriggle around. I am not sure what of anything we were trying to achieve: freeing ourselves, freeing each other or just getting more comfortable. I was actually once again enjoying the sight of Helen struggling and panting. We managed to roll onto our sides so we were facing each other and it was clear from Helen's face that she was having as much fun as I was. if it is possible to smile with a ball gag in your mouth tat is what Helen did when she looked at me. I watched as her eyes scanned up and down my body then I rolled towards her so she could get a view of my back to. I felt Helen bounce around a bit then realised she had come closer to me. So close infact that my feet were touching her. I wiggled my toes and reached out with my hands.

"Mmwweeeeeeeeggnnn." I am not sure what part of Helen my hands and feet were touching but from the sound she made she was enjoying me wiggling and tickling her. After a few minutes I felt Helen Roll away so I turned myself over and found myself looking at her back. She was wriggling her fingers and toes and making moaning sounds through her gag. I watched her beautiful black nylon feet for a few seconds as the flexed and straightened then thinking I knew what she meant I began to wriggle my way towards her. Suddenly Helen rolled towards me and we were facing each other just inches apart our breasts touching. Helen wriggled a bit closer so our gags were touching and I had my first ever gag kiss.

Just at that moment I felt a sharp slap on my bottom. Pam had re-joined us. "You two are having far to much fun." she said with a little hint of a giggle in her voice. "being tied up is supposed to be suffering ad punishment. Here's me working my hardest and you two are just having fun. Well I can stop that." We both heard her go out of the room and then heard her rummaging through something. She returned with two leather black blindfolds. I watched as she climbed on the bed behind Helen and smoothed the blindfold over her hair and eyes before coming behind me an doing the same. As darkness enclosed me my last sight was of Helen lying facing me, the red and black of blindfold and ballgag matching her skirt top and tights. I probably looked less co-ordinated.

I felt my self being pulled round, unable to see where I was going I did not know how close to the edge of the bed I was or even which part of me was closest to falling off. I had the feeling I was facing the foot of the bed with the edge close to my left side but I was too worried about falling off to struggle now. I felt weight on the bed which I presumed was Pam moving Helen as well. Pam went out of the room and the hoover started up again.

For the rest of the time we were tied up Helen and I made garbled moans to each other but we remained in much the same position not wanting to fall off the bed. I don't know how long we were left. it may have been half an hour it could have been 2 hours. It felt a long time until I heard Pam's voice again saying "Well that's it Helen. Finished and time for me to be going. I'd better untie you or I won't get paid." There was the sound of knots being untied and groans of relief from Helen as I guessed she was able to straighten her legs again and move her arms. I heard the voices get quieter as the left the room and then went downstairs. the front door closed and I heard footsteps on the stairs again. Once at the top of the stairs Helen made little sound in her stockinged feet on the carpet so I didn't know she was back for certain until I felt her fingers on the soles of my bare feet. She tickled my on my feet then lifted my t-shirt and gave my tummy and ribs a good going over then she tickled my ears and neck.

"You probably don't know that this position is called a hogtie. It is an excellent position for stopping someone from struggling to there feet and hopping away and it places both the tummy and the feet in an excellent position for tickle torment. Had enough yet?" with that Helen stopped her assault on me and I felt her pulling on my cuffs. It was such a relief when I could straighten out one then both legs. Next my blindfold and gag came off and finally my hands were freed. I looked at the clock by Helen's bed. half past three. I'd been tied up for 22 hours with only a shower and lunch break for relief. I threw my arms round Helen.

"Thank you for a wonderful thank you present." I said.

second time at helen's

Several weeks after my house sitting adventures at Helen's house my exams were finally over. I had celebrated with my friends, I had left school for the last time (well as long as I passed) I was looking for a summer job and best of all it was now July and it was looking like a hot summer ahead.

I was sitting in the lounge of our own house late on a Thursday morning. I was in a tight pink T-shirt and denim shorts, my feet up on the coffee table relaxing with a coffee as I scanned the jobs section of the local paper. Mum was on the phone, working part time she free on Thursdays and Fridays, when she suddenly turned to me and said: "Helen wants to say thank you again for house sitting earlier in the year and do something nice for you after your exams. She's invited us both over for dinner on Monday."

"Haven't you got to work on Tuesday Mum?" I asked puzzled as to why Helen had not asked us over the weekend.

"Yes but Helen thought you'd be out with your friends at the weekend. She has a big house and says we can both stay over. I can get to work just as easily from her house as here and she'll run you back here later in the day." Suddenly it struck why Helen had chosen Monday. If we stayed the night and Mum went off to work early then Helen and I would be together when Pam came round.

I did celebrate with my friends over the weekend as Helen predicted and on Monday even went for a job interview. In the evening mum insisted we dress up to meet Helen "Because she always dresses with style." Well I'd seen her undressed in style too I thought. It was a new experience for me having to get dressed up smartly twice in the same day.

We packed overnight bags and mum drove us to Helen's house. Mum was wearing a purple woollen dress with black tights and heels. I told her it was too hot for this weather but she didn't listen. I had a pink blouse with navy blue mini-skirt and white tights with blue flats. The shoes were hardly important because as always there are no shoes in Helen's house beyond the woodblock floor and kitchen. You have to be very careful with cream carpets. When we arrived Helen was dressed with style as Mum had said. She was wearing a red knee length cotton skirt with matching red silk blouse and nude suntan tights. she was also wearing those wedge slippers she had on my first night tied up by her and the peep toes showed her red painted nails.

The meal was wonderful and we talked about how I felt about my exams, which University I hoped to get into and the new job I would be starting. Helen decided that as I had got the job we should celebrate so opened some champagne. By the end of the evening we were all slightly tipsy with one bottle of wine and a bottle of "Fizz" between 3 of us it was hardly surprising. Mum fell asleep on the sofa as we sat chatting after the meal and only woke up when Helen tickled her feet. Mum made her apologies and made to go up to bed whilst I offered to help Helen clear up. "It's OK." she said "You needn't bother Pam's coming tomorrow." and she winked at me. I think I might have blushed a little. I hoped Mum hadn't noticed.

All three of us were in separate rooms and despite the alcohol on board I found it difficult to sleep with the excitement of what was going to happen tomorrow. I half expected a nightie visit form Helen to tie me to the bed or something but no such luck and eventually at about 1am.

I did get a visit from Helen at about 8-30 the next morning. She was sitting on the edge of my bed with a cup of coffee wearing a black cami-nightdress with a matching short dressing gown over the top. She had those slippers on again. "Your mum's already left for work. You need to hurry up if you want to be ready for Pam. She's usually here by 915. I was less elegant than Helen. My hair was all over the place and my pink cotton vest top, spotty white shorts hardly matched her silky elegance. As I looked at my feet I saw even my nail varnish was chipped.

I went to the bathroom, did the necessary and brushed my hair then, without changing, went down stairs to the kitchen where Helen had a wonderful breakfast of Croissants, toast, more freshly brewed coffee and fresh fruit ready for us. It was just as we were finishing the last of our coffee that we heard the key in the lock and Pam entered. she was dressed more in keeping with my style than Helen's, with a fluorescent Pink T-shirt, capri jeans and trainers. she slipped her shoes of on entering to reveal a pair or short trainer socks.

"Well," she began "just as you said Helen. Two playthings to amuse myself with today."

second time part 2

Helen and I both blushed a little and gave little smiles.

"Have you got the kit ready?" asked Pam

"Bags are behind the chair." Helen replied. Pam went behind the chair and came back with 2 pairs of handcuffs and a large roll of tape.

"No more Miss nice girl this week. Right?"

"Absolutely." Said Helen. Pam took the first pair of cuffs and told Helen to turn round. I watched as she took Helen's hands behind her back and locked the cuffs on. \she then told me to turn around and place my hands behind me. I did and soon heard that exciting click, click, click ratchet sound of the cuffs being fastened and then felt the cold metal against my skin.

"Oh one thing Helen." said Pam.

"Yes."

"Loose the shoes." I watched as Helen carefully stepped out of her slippers and shrank about an inch or two in height. Pam then peeled off a strip of tape from the reel in her hand and then standing on one leg reached for her foot. She removed her sock and rolling it up into a little ball said to Helen: "Open up sweetie." I watched as Helen opened her mouth and took the disgusting sock in her mouth without complaint. Pam smoothed the strip of tape over Helen's lips then added 2 more strips for safe keeping.

"Your turn now Katie." said Pam turning to me and reaching for her other sock.

"No way." I said.

"Oh don't worry I put them on clean this morning. Not like the ones I went running in yesterday. Helen gets those when I'm feeling particularly mean."

"No." I said and tried to run away. I am not very experienced in running with hands tied behind my back and did not do a very good job of to. I managed to run once around the table before I ran into the couch and hopping on one leg landed, fortunately on the cushion of the chair.

"Are you alright?" cried Pam, all hint of menace in her voice replaced by concern.

"Yes yes just the idea of a sock in my mouth puts me right off."

"It's not that bad is it. You like it don't you?" she said turning to Helen.

"Mnnnmmm, mmmnnmm." nodded Helen.

"Well OK." I said.

"But you did decide to do it the hard way rather than the easy way." said Pam.

As I struggled back to my feet Pam went behind the chair and came back with several lengths of rope. "No. Don't stand up." She proceeded to tie my ankles and knees together before finally balling up her sock and pushing it into my mouth, then smoothing three lengths of tape over the top. It did not taste as bad as I thought it would. Slightly salty but the feeling of humiliation I found a little bit exciting and began to appreciate that today may have as many new surprises as my first experience of being tied up.

I was left rolling around and struggling on the floor as Pam , now barefooted too, led Helen, opening the patio door on to the decking. they were both now out of site as I rolled around, chewing on a sock and wondering what Pam could be doing to Helen. It seemed to take quite a few minutes before Pam came back into the lounge and helped me up to my feet. She then guided me as I hopped and pointed me too out onto the decking. Around the edge of the decking were several wooden posts which held up a lattice overhead. Helen was standing with her back to one of these posts facing sideways so she was neither looking out to the garden or into the house. I was steered towards an other one of these posts and backed into it so I was facing Helen. Pam then took several more lengths of rope and began to tie me to the post. First she looped the rope over and under my breasts, tying it off behind me. Next she moved to my waist and tied that firmly to the post. Finally she tied rope around my knee rope and back to the post. My ankles she left free from the post but tied together. Finally she unlocked my handcuffs from my keft wrist and recuffed my hands behind the post.-

"OK." said Pam. "It looks to be a nice sunny day so you shouldn't be too cold. Have fun."

It was barely 9.30 but Pam was quite right right and the sun was coming up. there was still a distinct chill in the air as a very cold breeze blew by and as I looked down at my chest I could see my nipples poking out against my top.

Pam nipped into the house then quickly popped out again and put a small white box with a speaker on the front onto the wooden table near us. she then popped back into the house and that was the last I saw of her for some time.

I looked over to Helen and stared straight into her blue eyes. She stared back at me and I could tell from her eyes alone that she was smiling under her gag. I gag-smiled back at her. I saw her eyes turn down as she scanned my body and I began to do the same to her. She was tied like me with ropes around her chest above and below her breasts and also around her waist. Her knees were tied together and to the post but like me her ankles were simply tied together. Is I looked down at her tanned feet she wiggled her red painted nails. Although she was more than twice my age she looked good. her breasts were larger than mine and sagged a little bur her bottom was as shapely as mine and her calves were lender and muscular, the result of time well spent at the fitness club. Although I usually thought of myself as quite good looking sightly I felt a pale, literally, comparison to Helen today with my chipped purple nails and pasty complexion. I wiggled my toes too.

Quite new to being tied up, albeit in my three days of bondage so far I had spent over 40 hours bound and usually gagged, I was still learning some of the subtleties. For example, the only previous time I had been tied up in Helen's garden I had been wearing tights and had my legs free to move around. Today I was barefooted, had my ankles and legs tied together and, being tied to the post could not move. This meant that my feet were becoming a little sore form the slightly rough surface of the timber and the forced standing. being tied together it was also impossible to raise one leg to give it temporary rest and restore circulation then switch to the opposite leg. Both feet were planted firmly on the floor and that was where they were going to stay. even though my ankles were not tied to the post, the fact my knees were made it impossible to move them,. I tried shuffling my feet over the floor but the roughness under my soles made that too unpleasant. All I could do was to try to raise myself onto tip toe, which was different but short lived as it proved, unsurprisingly more stressful, or curl my toes up towards my head. I could wriggle my bottom against the post a little and alter the weight on my feet slightly and my hands had a few inches of movement but there was no way my fingers could reach any knot. I looked over towards Helen and realised she was trying the same small movements to get a little more comfortable in her restraint.

Well my legs and feet may have been aching but the sun was rising in the sky and I could now feel the warmth in my bare arms legs and face. Suddenly another horror struck me. How long was Pam going to leave us In the sun. One thing that had definitely not entered my mind this morning in my excitement was the need for sunscreen. I "mmpphhed" a little to attract Helen's attention who seemed to be absent-mindedly staring at my feet. She raised her head and made a similar muffled response. Why I had tired to attract her attention I can not say as I was now completely unable to communicate with her and simplt wriggled and "mmphed" some more.

Time passed and the sun rose further. It was now getting pleasantly warm and I tried to reassure myself that the sun was not hot enough yet to burn me. My legs ached and my feet were sore but I had Helen to stare at.

Suddenly the patio door opened and Pam stepped out. She had a cup of coffee in one hand and a glass full of ice in the other. "How's it going ladies?" she asked.

"Mmmmnnnnmmmmgggggnnnmmmm." Helen and I answered in stereo.

"Comfy?"

"Mmmmnnnnmmmmgggggnnnmmmm." again.

Pam sat down in one of the chairs and put her feet up on the table crossing her ankles as she did. She stared out to the garden as she sipped her coffee and from time to time looked over to Helen or to me and ran her eyes up and down our bodies.

After a little while drinking her coffee Pam stood up and walked over to where I was tied to the post. She reached down to my tummy and lifted my top up then tickled my belly button, making me giggle into the gag, whilst she smiled mischievously at me. Then she stroked the side of my face with her finger before kissing me on my cheek and going over to see Helen. As she walked past the table she picked the glass of ice up.

She walked to Helen but stood in such a way that I could not see my fellow prisoner's face, just our captor's back. She raised her heels off the floor as she stood on tiptoe to kiss Helen then stood slightly to one side as I watched her begin to lift Helen's top. She exposed Helen's midriff then began to push the material under the ropes below Helen's breasts. A second later and her big bronzed boobies popped out and Pam tucked the top into the rope over Helen's breasts.

Then she took one of the ice cubes and began to make little rings around first the right nipple then the left. Next she rubbed ice on her tummy then down her legs. I watched Helen wriggle not sure whether she was enjoying this or not. Helen did not scream into her gag but seem entirely comfortable with it. Muffled shrieks and giggles came out from time to time but I think she was smiling with her eyes.

After a few minutes Pam came back to me and unceremoniously pulled the front of my top down and poured the remaining ice over my breasts. fortunately the rope over my chest kept the worst of the ice away but I certainly felt a chill down my front and squirmed as the ice melted and sent freezing water down my front.

meanwhile Pam was untying Helen. First un-cuffing her hands from behind the post to re-cuff them still behind her back but no longer round the upright pole. Her chest, waist and knee ropes were untied and she was made to hop towards the house then up into the lounge. The door shut and I was left alone, outside, still tied to a post and gagged with a pile of ice cubes slowly melting on my breasts.

second time part 3

After several minutes Pam re-emerged and come over to me. First she un-cuffed my hands and re-cuffed so I was no longer wrapped around the post. next she began to untie the ropes holding me to the post. As she started with the rope above my breasts the melting ice fell further down and was caught by the second rope so the ice was even more in contact with my boobies making me shiver. She then untied my legs from the post but kept my ankles tied together. When the rope below my chest was unties the still melting ice dropped further onto my tummy which was a sudden shock, despite the cold water already running down there. Finally she undid the waist rope and I was free from the post. I sank to my knees on the wooden floor.

"Hey Lazy. You'll be spending plenty of time sitting down later." scolded Pam as she lifted me to my feet and forced me to hop back to the patio doors again.

Once inside I saw Helen lying on the sofa face down. her top was lying on the floor besides her but she still had the cami-shorts on. Her hands and feet were held together in the small of her back with the four-way leather cuffs I had worn the last time. Her mouth was still taped shut and she now had a leather blindfold over her eyes. she looked beautiful as ever. I was allowed to sit on the floor facing her.

"Right lets get this wet top off you." Pam half ordered me. She lifted the top over my head exposing my breasts and making me blush. The top was pushed down my arms until the cuffs caught it.

"I think you are quite a bit more flexible than Helen. Shall we find out?" as an evil grin spread over her face.

"Mmmmmnnnmm, mmnnmm, mmgggnnn." but of course my protests were completely ignored.

Pam returned with several leather straps. First she pulled one round my elbows which was uncomfortable but not painful. This allowed her to unlock my cuffs and remove my top without freeing my hands. My wrists were quickly cuffed again and the top was thrown over to land on Helen's. Another strap went round my arms and chest just under my breasts and a third strap round my legs below my knees. Next Pam pushed me back so I was sitting against a chair and then pushed my heels towards my bottom. sge took a longer leather strap and looped it around by back then under my knees and pulled so my knees were pulled back squeezing my breasts. She threaded yet another strap under this one between my thighs and my tummy and looped this one round my ankles pulling my feet back against my bottom. Finally she pushed me over onto my left side and taking a piece of rope, tied it around the chain between my handcuffs and pulled it through the cleft between my buttocks to tie it to the rope around my ankles. she made sure it was tight then stood up to admire her handiwork. I was tied up like a little, or not so little ball. She gave me a couple of push-kicks with the soles of her feet and rolled me towards the middle of the lounge.

"Love this position." she teased. "it leaves you so vulnerable." With that she smacked my bottom three times, tickled the soles of my feet and smacked me 2 more times.

"Mmnnmmgg. mmmmnn." I protested ineffectively earning a few more tickles and one more smack. Pam walked over to Helen lying on the couch and slapped her bottom once before giving the soles of her feet a quick tickle. She then went off to carry on cleaning leaving us tied up again.

I experimented with my position. I had thought being tied to the post was quite restrictive and the most immobile I had been. If anything this was even stricter. Usually I had found I could wriggle a little. When I had tied myself up I could hop or drag myself with my feet. even when hogtied I could roll a little from side to side but this was so restrictive I could hardly do anything. I could not move my arms or legs at all. I could turn my head, and wiggle my hands and feet but I could not push against anything or move my limbs enough to get some momentum to roll over. I was stuck on my side as Pam had left me staring out of the big patio windows and seeing the world sideways. I tried shouting into my gag but the sounds were muffled. I did hear Helen make and answering "Mmnnnmm" noise and heard her move a little but I guess she didn't want to move too much as if she rolled she could easily fall off the Sofa.

I began to get very frustrated and started to strain against my bonds. I began to feel really really helpless. I had the panic feeling I'd last felt when I had discovered I had locked myself up inescapably and was doomed to spend hours tied up and gagged. There was absolutely nothing I could do in this position. And I loved it.

Maybe in response to my strugglings I now heard Helen making muffled grunting sounds as if she was trying to escape. I could hear the cushions on the sofa moving around and imagined her searching for something with her fingers, bending her knees as far as possible to bring her feet up further and give her hands a little slack. I knew that for all her benefits of additional movement she was just as helpless as me. With the padlocks on each ankle and wrist she would never escape. I'm not sure it would be easy even if she had the keys in her hand.

We had no choice but to settle down in the positions Pam had left us and await our release. My heart was pounding and I was panting through my nose with the excitement of my predicament and wondered what restraint, torments and humiliations Pam had in store for us next.

second time part 4

I could not move and so spent the next hour lying on my side staring out of the window. I could hear Pam working about the house but could not see her or Helen. wiggling my feet and fingers was my only movement. after a while I heard Pam walk down stairs and then talk to Helen. There was also the jingling of keys so I knew someone was being released. Pam told Helen 15 minutes to lunch then left.

I heard Helen gasping,O presumed as she took her gag off, then more jingling and the unlocking of padlocks. The next thing I felt, not heard, was fingers on my bare soles tickling me hard. I wiggled my feet and curled my toes but there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop the assault.

"How does it feel?" jeered Helen. All I could do was make the mmmpphing protests I had done all morning. Eventually I saw Helen, well her bare feet and legs from the knees down as she walked around me. Then she knelt down next to me so My face was close to her folded legs and thighs. She began to tickle me again and mix it with more smacks on my bottom.

After a few minutes Helen peeled my gag off and I spat out the sock.

"Why did you have to spank me?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. Your feet and bottom looked just so tempting for a little slap and tickle fun. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Well it wasn't what I expected. I was kind of hoping you'd untie me."

"Oh yes." teased Helen. "Now where do I start?" slowly she untied the rope between my ankles and wrists and unlocked the cuffs and slowly, slowly, one by one unbuckled and released all the belts.

It was so lovely to stretch out again I just pushed my arms and legs out as far as I could. It was only then that I realised Helen, who was leaning over me having undone the last strap, and I were still topless. I reached out and put my arms round Helen, giving her a great big hug and squeezing our breasts together. Helen gave me a kiss and I felt her tongue going into my mouth.

"Lunch!" the moment was broken by Pam announcing food was ready. Helen and I grabbed our respective tops and put them on, mine was still a little damp from the melting Ice earlier on. Lunch was a modest affair of soup, bread and a few lettuce leaves with a mug of coffee each. Once it was done Pam looked at Helen and I with an Evil glint in her eye.

"Do you two want to get to know each other better?" she asked and winked at Helen.

20 minutes later I was hugging Helen again and feeling her breasts pressing against mine again. This time however I did not have a choice in the matter. Neither could I see How Helen was reacting nor could she kiss me.

Helen and I were sitting in the middle of Helen's bed. Our tops had once again been removed. My arms were around Helen and hers were around me. My left arm passed over her left as did hers over mine. Our legs were also wrapped around one another, right legs on top of left this time. My ankles were joined together with a pair of handcuffs as were my wrists. The chains of these cuffs were linked together with a third pair of cuffs. It was no surprise that Helen's limbs were tied round me and secured in exactly the same way. But simply being tied up topless with a woman twice my age wouldn't be fun round here. I had watched as the evil panel gag was pushed into Helen's mouth and buckled before, covering the lower part of her face and silencing her, before an identical gag was put on me. there was no no chance of kissing. Darkness descended on me as the leather blindfold, with a nice soft black felt lining, was fastened over my eyes and I heard Pam doing the same to Helen. What a sight we must have been.

"OK girls. Play nicely together." mocked Pam as she walked out and I heard the hoover start up out on the landing.

So there sat Helen and me, embraced in an endless hug. I pulled a little on my wrist cuffs and found that lifting my feet was not very comfortable so I gave up. I pulled my wrists close towards me and was rewarded by a "mmmnnnggmm" of appreciation from Helen. I felt our chests squashed together and my breasts squeezed by Helen's but best of all I felt Helen's arms and legs tighten around me and squeeze me. I gave the same gagged moan of appreciation back to Helen as we lingered in our forced embrace.

Helen released the pressure and I followed suit. Then Helen wriggled about a little. Our breasts rubbed together and my thighs were pushed slightly apart as I felt her come closer. I felt the slightest gentlest rub on the sensitive part between my thighs then felt Helen give a little jump which made our breasts, tummies and thighs all rub against each other.

I wasn't sure if it was simply the close proximity and shared heat from Helen or the eroticism of the position we found ourselves in but I was definitely beginning to work up a sweat. My heart was beating faster and I noticed that I was breathing more heavily (even if it was just through my nose). I also had an itch that I just couldn't scratch. Not even with Helen's help. I squeezed her harder and she did me too. I wriggled on my bottom and shook my hands and feet. Helen pushed down with her feet and jumped a little on her bottom but there was no way we were going to reach that spot and so began one of the most frustrating afternoons of my life. Even more than when I spent the evening tied up helpless by my own hand. And I loved every second of it.

second time part 5

"And what do you two think you are doing?" It was Pam's voice. I was a sweaty mess and I could feel myself sliding against Helen's clammy body as slippery together as if we'd been liberally rubbed in oil. "Is the money in the usual place?"

"Mmnngggnnn." I felt Helen nod.

"I should leave you two dirty girls tied up all day." Pam laughed then I flt her take my hand an unlock the cuffs. She placed the key in my hands. "Bye bye until Saturday." she said, and I heard the sound of her feet on the stairs.

I reached behind my head and unfastened my blindfold. I looked at Helen still blindfolded and gagged with her arms and legs wrapped tightly round me. I wriggled myself out from under Helen's arms and, by feel, reached my feet with the keys and unfastened the cuffs. I stretched my legs out straight and my arms up high. Helens legs were still around me. I gave her sides a tickle and thrilled when she wriggled against me and I saw her breasts wobble.

I managed to squirm out from between Helen's legs and crawled away to step off the bed and stand looking at Helen. I then turned to look at myself in the mirror. I was glistening with sweat, my hair was matted to my face, sweat dripped onto and rolled down my bare breasts and I still had the gag in place. I just began to realise then mu jaws were aching. I had been gagged for so long today that it ha actually begun to feel normal. I reached behind me and unbuckled the gag. "Ooohhh! That feels sooo good. Ohh yes!"

"MMMnnnnmm." said a very sweaty and still restrained Helen on the bed.

"You may well "mmmm" " I taunted. Let me think what happened. I lunged at Helen's feet and began to tickle them. Helen rolled onto her side in an attempt to escape but I grabbed her cuffs and tickled her bare soles even more relentlessly. I suddenly caught site of the clock.

"Oh my God its past 4. I've got to get ready to go home or mum will wonder." I didn't want to let Helen get off that easily though so I unlocked the cuffs joining her wrists to her ankles and helped her to the edge of the bed. She got to her feet. She was still blindfolded and gagged and her ankles were chained together with her hands in front of her. I led her by the wrists and made her hop after me as I walked back to my room to pick up my wash things and then to the bathroom. As I stepped into the shower the warm water felt lovely on my body and I wanted to savour it more. I looked at Helen who was now sitting in a little dishevelled, sweaty, tied up ball, hugging her knees. As I showered she had unbuckled her blindfold but was still gagged. As I stepped out of the shower naked she watched and her eyes widened. She tried to say something but the gag was far too effective. I ran back to her bedroom dressed in just a towel grabbed the keys and threw them to her.

As I dressed in the clothes I had brought with me I realised how inappropriate they were. I had a short denim skirt with a red t-shirt. The marks on my arms and legs from the restraints were obvious.

Helen came into the room looking like I'd never seen her before. "We've got to hurry." she said. The normally immaculately turned out lady now had her hair pulled back in a raggedy pony tail. She was wearing a blue sweatshirt and baggy grey jogging bottoms. I quickly packed my clothes and we ran down the stairs and into her car. Me grabbing the heels I had come in the previous night but not putting them on for the sake of speed. Helen was still barefoot too.

I got back home just in time to get upstairs and cover up the various marks. Mum may have wondered why I was scruffily wearing a baggy sweater, jeans and un-matching socks but with a full face of make-up and slightly damp hair; but if she did she said nothing about it.

I asked her about her day at work and tired to make the subject anything other than what I had done. I didn't listen to her answers though. All the time I was thinking of Helen's last words to me as she dropped me off at home. I had asked Helen why Pam had said "Until Saturday."

Helen said: "Why not come over and see."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was one long chapter. Great read though. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

What a truly awesome story. So detailed not just about the binding but the feelings. The long periods,tied up. The contrast in desperation trapped in self bondage then the extract of being tied even tighter. Tickling torment and blindfolds all through and the awesome final scenario tied together, naked face to face ,,blindfolded and gagged to work up a sweat. This is the best story I have ever read on this site.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing story!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

WOW :shock: awesome story

The first self bondage night was a bit scary (but probably quite accurate) after that hours and hours tied up tight. WOW
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. Did we.ever.find out what happened non Saturday?
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Ooh, I love a good selfbondage story and this one couldn't have gone better. The amount of times I've tied myself up and never been caught. Makes me wonder what deliciously naughty fun I've been missing out on. xx
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 1 year ago Ooh, I love a good selfbondage story and this one couldn't have gone better. The amount of times I've tied myself up and never been caught. Makes me wonder what deliciously naughty fun I've been missing out on. xx
Would you like to be caught in self bondage? And by who?
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Yes. It's always been an alluring fantasy of mine, but the potential for danger usually puts me off. Hopefully, someone just as kinky and creative as me could find me and we could both enjoy it without any threat of permanent harm or worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic