ramrod : 01 - Brittney & Alyssa best friends in bonds (M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ramrod : 01 - Brittney & Alyssa best friends in bonds (M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

ramrod's stories
01 - Brittney & Alyssa best friends in bonds
Story index at the bottom

By ramrod

Thursday, November 6th 2003 - 04:30:58 PM

Brittney & Alyssa best friends in bonds

This happened just over the Halloween weekend. I am 36 years old, and told I am quite good looking for my age, (sorry for tooting my own horn). I was invited to a Halloween party by friends, and really did not intend to go. I did have other plans for the evening with a young lady I had met at work, but she had called in sick for the last two days and cancelled ahead of time.

As things would happen, I didnt feel like spending a friday in front of the T.V. so I thought I would go to the party after all. When I arrived, dressed in my old Army uniform,and met my friends. The house the party was in didnt belong to them, they lived across the street, but I knew their neighbor whom the house belonged too.

While talking with my friends they mentioned to me that their daughter, Brittney, and her girlfriend Alyssa would be coming in about a half an hour. Brittney is 18 years old, with long blonde hair, and a killer body, her friend alyssa has medium length light brown hair, and a body to die for too. Both are dancers, and drop dead gorgeous.

When they arrived my jaw dropped. alyssa was dressed as a punk girl, with a short tight black latex skirt, black seamed nylons, five inch heels, and a see through corsett type top. she also had a studded dog collar around her neck. Brittney was just as sexy, she came as a french maid, with stockings and garter belt, and she wore five inch pumps also. Both made a "B" line right towards me, as I have always been friendly to the girls, and even helped them on job hunts and such. We began talking, and brittney began teasing me about my uniform. Alyssa jumped in and I told them both kiddingly I would tie them up and leave them in the basement if they continued. Both laughed, and alyssa said, sounds like a dare!

I laughed and jokingly said "You two coudnt handle it". Brittney looked at me and said, "Hey Bondage is fun, and I can handle anything you can dish out soldier boy". I looked at them both, who by this time had their arms folded in front of them, and their body language said, bring it on! I looked at alyssa, and before I could say anything, she said" put up or shut up!" I couldnt believe what I was hearing, so I asked them when, and they both responded at the same time "Right now"

I laughed and said "here?" and Brittney said, no come with us. we walked out without saying anything to anyone, and got into my car. Brittney said, drive to your place, Mom thinks I am spending the night at alyssa's house anyway. So i started the car and heard the girls whispering, before I left brittney said, stop by alyssa's house we have to pick up something. after we stopped there we arrived at my home. Both girls walked in looking incredible in their costumes. Brittney spoke first, and said ok, you better come up with something good, and threw a brown leather back pack down at my feet. I picked it up, and noticed there was coils of rope, and several scarves stuffed into it. I looked at them both, and they giggled, and Brittney said, told you Bondage was fun. Alyssa then grabbed two wooden kitchen chairs, and pulled them together. both girls sat down on a chair, put their hands behind their backs, placed their ankles together, and held them out and just looked at me. I grabbed some ropes, and walked behind them. I pulled alyssa's arms behind her, and began tying her wrists, she sneered, and said, "I thought you were gonna do this tight?" So taking the hint, I retied them as tight as I could until she let out a little moan. I then Tied Britneys wrists, behind her back, then grabbed another length of rope, and tied her elbows, and to my surprise they touched!!!

Being a lover of bondage for years, I knew exactly how I wanted them tied, and brittney noticed I was doing a better than average job. She looked at alyssa on her left and said, "Someone knows what he's doing". I moved around front, and tied britneys stocking covered ankles, and knees. She looked fantastic in her maids uniform, and heels, and looked even better bound.

I moved to alyssa and tied her the same way as brittney her short latex skirt inched up so I could see the crotch of her sheer black hose sticking out.

Both girls tested the bonds while I sifted through the back pack for some scarves. I stuffed alyssa's mouth with a hankerchief, and tied a scarf tightly around her mouth, and between her teeth, the did the same to Brittney.

I sat back and watched them both struggle like mad, alyssa scooted her chair around, and brittney tried getting at a knot with the pointed heel of her shoe, after awhile I united their bodys from the chairs, and moved them to the floor, where the squirmed and fought to get free. Both girls Muuuumphing, and moaning.

I watched them for over an hour, and finally stood them both up in their heels next to each other. I took the gag from Brittneys mouth, then alyssa's. gave them both a drink of water, and said "so?, had enough?" both girls laughed, and said nothing. I re gagged alyssa, and went to gag brittney. she stopped me and said, leave my gag out for a minute. So I did, she said "pull alyssa's top down" so I reached over and exposed alyssa's breasts Brittney leaned over, and began kissing alyssa's nipples, and sucking them in front of me alyssa still gagged, moaned with pleasure, and began breathing heavily through the gag. Brittney stopped, and looked at me, and with pouty eyes, said, "Pick me up, and carry me to the living room". I lifted her tiny frame up with ease, and carried her into the room. placed her on the floor, and looked down at her. Britney then asked for her gag to be put back in. which I did, and went back into the kitchen for alyssa. she motioned for me to remove the gag, when I did she pushed her exposed breasts towards me, and I began kissing them and sucking. After awhile she said in her shortened breath, take me to Brittney, I picked her up, and carried her to the floor next to brittney, she rolled towards her, and began kissing brittney all over wildly.

I watched both girls go at it for quite some time. Both struggling against the bonds Brittney had forced her gag out, and had begun kissing alyssa just as passionately. Both girls still in their costumes, trying to drive me mad. After this, I untied them, and had brittney remove her maids uniform leaving her in a bra, stockings, and heels, and alyysa in her hose, corsett and heels. Brittney looked at me and said, "what are you going to do to us next?". I smiled and tied them both up again, hands, ankles, knees, and even found some thin ropes and tied their breasts tightly .

I carried each of them to seperate rooms. I tied brittney standing up, bent over at the waist, and pulled her arms up behind her and attached them to a hook on my closet door. I gagged her, and left her there to balance in her 5" heels. I then took alyssa to another room, and tied her sitting backwards on a chair. her long shapley legs tied to seperate chair legs her arms tightly behind her, and a rope form the dog collar she wore, tied to the top of the back of the chair. she struggled, and pleaded through the gag. I returned to brittney in the other bedroom, and proceeded to have my way with her while she struggled, and moaned. When I finished, I went to alyssa's room, and removed her gag. Then had my way with her, since she was tied in the perfect position. after this I returned to Brittney, and untied her from the bent over position she was in.. she must have been there for a couple hours. I untied her ankles, and took her to alyssa's room, where I tied her backwards on a chair, facing alyssa. I tied the two backs of the chairs together, gagged then both tightly, and blind folded them, and left them till morning. Neither girl complained, as I untied them in the morning. we had breakfast talking about how much we all enjoyed the night, and both asked if they could come do it again. Of course I agreed, and both promised to be back.

ramrod
None@None.com