Dave : 01 - Caught in Self-Bondage (self/M, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave : 01 - Caught in Self-Bondage (self/M, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave's stories
01 - Caught in Self-Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Dave

Saturday January 23rd 1999 10:39:33

Caught in Self-Bondage

This story goes back a few years and is about an experience I had with my live in girlfriend. We both enjoyed bondage and took turns tying each other up. I would also tie myself up when I was home alone. Since we both worked different shifts, she worked during the day at an office as a secretary, I would wait for her to leave and then bring out my various belts, ties and a pair of her pantyhose. I had one pair of handcuffs that I had bought from a carnival and kept the key tied to a string so that I could always free myself whenever I wanted. I would gag myself with the pantyhose then tie myself so that when I closed the handcuffs on my wrist I was in a hogtied position on the floor. The string for the cuffs was always within easy reach and I would often spend hours enjoying my helplessness before freeing myself.

One day, ten minutes or so after I had started, I heard the door knob rattle. I always locked the door for these times so I wouldn't be surprised. When I heard the key being used on the door I knew Shari had returned home. I felt foolish to say the least. There was no time to free myself and I knew I would have a lot of explaining to do.

When she entered the room she acted surprised but not overly so.

"Oh my god what happened?"

All I could do was answer a muted "mmmpph" as she stood staring down at me. She was all decked out for her job as she usually was wearing black stockings, heels and a short skirt to show off her incredible legs. She dropped her purse on a table in the room and walked over to me. As she approached me one of the bondage magazines I had layed out beforehand on the floor caught her I eye. She picked it up and started thumbing through it. I tried to signal her with my head and with as much sound as I could that the key was right there to free me with, but she was obviously engrossed in the pictures and ignored me.

"This is so cool!" she said to herself as I reeled in the string in order to retrieve the key. It's never easy unlocking the cuffs behind your back and it was harder still under this kind of pressure. "Oh here, let me get that for you". She knelt down beside me and took the key in her fingers.

"You don't really want to get free, do you? After you went to all this trouble?" she tapped me on the cheek with the key.

I nodded my head "YES".

"Well I don't think you do" she pouted sweetly. "I think you deserved to be punished"

She grabbed another magazine up off the floor and still holding the key stood up and absently walked around the apartment floor until she stood directly in front of me. My meager attempts to get her attention were futile.

"This is so cool" she giggled again.

She dropped the magazine to the floor and after staring down at me for a few seconds walked over to the table and dropped the key into her purse.

"I came back because I forgot my checkbook and ... I think I like you like this" she drawled sweetly. She pulled a cigarette and lighter from inside and than snapped the purse closed. She placed the bag high up on the mantel of the fireplace and walked over to sit in the chair closest to where my head lay on the floor.

"I hope you're comfortable because your going to be like this for a long time you know".

As she sat, crossing her legs. I twisted around as best I could to look at her. This made her laugh.

"Don't look so nervous this is going to be fun" and she stroked the tip of my nose with the toe of her shoe. She put down her cigarette and picked up the phone in order to call in sick that day. And that's how I ended up four hours later still tied up and serving as a footstool to her and her two girlfriends as they drank marguaritas, smoked cigarettes and argued over their favorite soap operas.

Dave
proauxmas@aol.com