Bob : 01 - Stuck (self/M, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bob : 01 - Stuck (self/M, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bob's stories
01 - Stuck
Story index at the bottom

By Bob

Tuesday April 27th 1999 09:41:54

Stuck

I know you folks don't like listening to guys being tied up (hey I don't really like reading the stories myself), but I have an interesting self bondage story I feel I should share. The following is true. Only the names have been changed. There is mention of nudity, but no sex, ok guys?

I'm Bob. I have been into bondage/self-bondage since I can remember. It's a way of life for me. My girlfriend Sue and I have a great time experimenting with bondage. I actually got the idea of how to make my own spreader bar from a self-bondage website. Anyway...I decided one day to make this spreader bar. Sue and I were arguing after work one day (about what? I can't even recall). We went by Lowe's. She waited in the car, I went in to make my purchases: 2 4' dowels, a packet of eyebolts, a package of padlocks/keys, 2 2'pieces of chain, and 1 3' piece of chain. I still wonder if anyone knew what I was up to...nah! Anyways, we didn't say much on the ride home. We talked a little more at home, while she began studying and making her phone calls, and I began making my spreader bar. If you wanna know how I made it, ask, and I'll post later.

Once complete, I stripped and went to her bedroom (her bed is much better to use than mine, and yes, we live together). At first I experimented with the bar, handcuffs, and chains. I called her in to show her a few things, she liked it, and asked if I could hogtie myself in some way. I told her we could try but it wouldn't really be a hogtie. (I had already tied a piece of rope around my C and B's as a kind of leash...makes it more exciting for some reason). I basically instructed her how she could tie me. I spread my legs and we padlocked my velcro ankle straps to the ends of the bar (yes, 48"! May I suggest to you all a 3' bar instead of 4'). I took a length of chain and ran it around my waist. There, I placed my hands behind my back and had her cuff them and padlock them to the chain. Then we ran a chain from my hands to an eyebolt in the center of the bar and padlocked it. My hands were now effectively immobile.

Then she starts up about whatever we argued about earlier. Once things kinda calm down, she says "well struggle in that for a while, I need to read." I told her I only wanted to stay like this for about 15 minutes. She responded coldly "Yeah, whatever." as she left the room. Then she comes in and tells me she is going to a friends for a few hours (amongst the continuing bickering). She grabs some rope, ties the spreader bar to the bed, then blindfolds me.

All this time, I am begging her not to leave me. Guys, I was scared, especially since we had been arguing. She told me to shut up or she'd gag me. I didn't think she would, so I genuinely begged for release. She slams my ball gag in my mouth and tighten the straps.

"Oh yeah, forgot about your penis leash." as she ties it taught to the center eyebolt.

Then she fastens a collar around my neck and ties it to the footboard (I am facing the foot of the bed). I really can't move much at all. Finally she slaps my ass real hard and tells me this outta teach me a lesson. I continue screaming into the gag as she turns out the light, closes her door, gets her books, and leaves.

Anyway, she returned about 2 1/2 hours later. I won't go into detail about what happened. She took breaks and tortured me, tickled me, and teased me as she continued to study. Then let me go about 6 hours later. Thank God I didn't have to work the next day.

Since then we have discussed the incident. I told her it was exciting, but I didn't like her doing that in genuine (not pretend) anger and I didn't think it was safe for her to leave me in that situation (after all, she took ALL the keys with her). She understood and we have as a result expanded our bounds with each other with a little communication. Hope you all like...

Bob