Dave1 : 02 - Turnabout is fair play (M/F, F+/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave1 : 02 - Turnabout is fair play (M/F, F+/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave1's stories
02 - Turnabout is fair play
Story index at the bottom

By Dave1

Monday June 7th 1999 09:33:05

Turnabout is fair play

Hey everyone, thought I would share a story about one of my experiences in college.

There was this group of haughty girls who thought that the world was their oyster and basically had no consideration for the people around them. They were all cheerleaders, well built and very popular around campus. Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to offend here, because the majority of the cheerleaders weren't as I described these four.

One of them gave me the impression that she was just hanging out with them and wasn't really like them. She suggested that we watch a movie in my dorm and I agreed. She brought the movie we had rented (can't remember what it was) and popped it into the VCR. She said that this was the copy she had made of it for herself.

I'll take this slow part of the story to describe her, she was a pretty petit blonde with big brown eyes. She was wearing a low cut red V-neck and a short black skirt and around three inch heels.

We watched the movie, it was pretty good. She was also a film lover so we had to watch the credits. Just as they were ending she got up to go to the bathroom as I searched for the remote. I couldn't find it, and right as the credits ended a bondage video came on!

The plotline went as follows: girl gets caught doing something against the law, gets the choice of spending a week in the county lockup or getting hogtied (chained) and gagged and put out on the doorstep of the police station with a sign around her neck that says "This is what happens to naughty offenders and nothing else on". Of course she takes the latter and is humiliated and played with by scores of passers-by.

My date for the evening came back out after twenty minutes as I was in a cross between ecstasy and bewilderment.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed, "I must have taped over the ending!" She ran up, turned it off, and looked at me and inquired very vaguely that if that was hers, would we be sharing interests? I only said that it looked intriguing, because it was about ten fold of that. She said that it must have or else I would have turned it off. She asked if I would like to replay that here, and I instantly agreed. She went over to the phone and called someone on each floor and told them to gather by the elevator door and wait for a surprise. I asked her why she did that and she said it was for the embarrassment. I wondered why anyone would want that but I just passed it off. That would definitely make it more interesting for me.

Anyways, she ran off to her dorm to get a ballgag, chains and padlocks. I "hogchained" her, took her up to the top floor. She then suggested that we play a little game. I taped the keys to the padlocks and my dorm to her forehead and if she could get free before she reached my floor (the second) she would tell everyone what happened. If not she would stay with me the night. I took the bet and ballgagged her, put her in the elevator and pushed all of the buttons. I patted her on the cheek as she looked up at me with those wide dow-eyes which almost melted me. Almost. But I managed to walk away and down to my dorm whistling "Happy Trails" all the way, but as I mentioned, turnabout is fair play...

I waited by my elevator door impatiently but to no avail. It never came. I accepted defeat and returned to my dorm.

I heard a knocking at my door and when I answered I was greeted by my date, freed and three other girls with a huge burlap bag. They pulled it over my head and the rest of my body for that matter and tied it off at the end.

"Now, Dave," I heard one of them say after they had conveyed me to the couch, "Like the girl in the video you have a choice. As you can see I am free, and you can either take the consequences we discussed earlier or go through what I was supposed to. Of course, we will put you through your share of embarrassment in bondage in both instances, but it is your choice."

Like there was a choice to be made! I was about as hard a iron ferrite right then! I chose the second one and they rejoiced.

They brought me out of the bag and they tied me tightly and in a way where my my clothes were accessible. They took me up to the top floor and disrobed me. I calmly reminded them that my complete nakedness probably violated a few dorm policies. I then looked up at my date and realized she had put on a different skirt. She then remembered a few things. First, she ballgagged me, then she put me in her short black skirt. She then said that I would have to endure something that she didn't and I didn't even have to ask when she put the crotchrope on me. She tied it in a way that if it was pulled, it would rub up against me, but it wouldn't slip back into place. She then connected it to my wrists so when I tested the bonds, I felt it. She then took a big posterboard and wrote "Give my wrists a pull, see what I do!" on it and put it in front of me in the elevator. They pushed all of the buttons and sent me on my way, breaking into a chorus of "Happy Trails" as the elevator door closed.

After everyone my red, ballgagged face and the roped rest of me, they each gave my wrists a good tug triggering a chain reaction to my crotchrope. They saw what I did, alright.

Finally I hit the bottom floor where only the four girls were. They put me in the burlap bag and took me into one of their dorm rooms. They promptly tied me to the bed and tickled me. Every movement I made affected my crotchrope. I could see where this was going. Every once in a while they would ask me how I felt about them now. Exactly the same, I thought, but it came out as a series of mmmppphhhhs. I was tortured all through the weekend, and loved every minute of it. They would often remind me that turnabout was fair play. It was fun, but kind of extensive. As I say, bondage is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Dave1
eagle1313_199@yahoo.com