Joanne : 01 - The Dare (F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Joanne : 01 - The Dare (F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Joanne's stories
01 - The Dare
Story index at the bottom

By Joanne

Monday June 7th 1999 07:35:55

I guess I'll add my 2 cents worth. Back when I was in college, I lived in a house with 4 other girls. We weren't all that wild. We did go out to bars occasionally and have some keggers every now and then.

One night we were sitting around watching TV, and there was some movie on where this chick gets tied up by the villain. Anyways, Tracy, one of the roomies says, "That stupid bitch. Can't she get out of that? I mean, reach up and pull the gag out of your mouth you bimbo!". We all laughed cause it did kinda make sense. However we started calling her Houdini cause she acted like she knew how to escape from anything.

Over the course of several months we kidded her about it and everytime a similar scene showed up, she'd say the same thing. Well, me and the other roomies happened to be talking about it, and we all kinda got this idea. We thought it'd be funny to tie her up and see if she really could escape. Our plan was to play this like one would play it if they were a pool shark or hustler: tie her loose, build her confidence, then tie her tight! Well, it worked like a charm!

We had some rope and tied her in various positions and she escaped (because we purposely tied the knots loose or within reach). Well, one Friday night, we sprang the trap. She agreed to be tied to the coffee table, but just shrugged "It won't matter, I can still escape." For you guys out there, she is short, 5'2", shoulder length black hair, and cute body. This evening she was wearing just a sport bra and some very short gym shorts (I think she about to take a shower). Well, her hands were tied together and raised above her head (she' on her back), basically her elbows were on the edge of the table and her arms stretched towards the floor. I tied her wrists off to the cross bar below while her feet were tied down. We tied her feet spread so that her ankles were hanging off the edge. Then more rope went over her tummy, chest, and her thighs. As a final touch we added ducttape over the rope! She panicked!

"Wait! that's not fair! Let me go!"

Joanne

Monday June 7th 1999 07:48:45

Part II... We laughed and told her now she was the dumb bimbo. Paula took a sock and put it in her mouth and I smoothed on several strips of tape. Just to be really mean, we tied some rope over the gag and around the table so now she couldn't even move her head! We told her we were having a party and she had about 3 hours before folks would arrive. She just glared, but started squirming.

We went about our business, getting dressed, cleaning the house, etc. Occasionally one of us or 2 of us would stop and ask her how it feels to be a dumb bimbo, then tickle her and tell her we might let the guys have her tonight. We told her, she'd be the entertainment. Needless to say she was the center of attention. We informed everyone why she was tied up and all of her comments about TV shows and "blonde bimbo's". This made it more fun because I think at some point that night every blonde tickled her... my bad, I meant tell you all, we put a sign on her that said "If you are a blonde bimbo, then you better not tickle me!" Of course that really got the blonde's stirred up. It was fun.

At one point we took the gag off to feed her or give her shots or beer thru a straw. She got pretty drunk, and before the night was over, she was stripped to her just her panties. Nothing sexual happened, aside from the usual fondling and licking you might expect in a situation like this with a bunch wild girls/guys and alcohol (I think the guys knew her 2 uncles were both in the local University Police Force), but she was sure horny from all the groping, tickling and alcohol she'd consumed. She was forced to play any drinking game we wanted. It was also fun putting ice on her (which was why she got stripped...wet, cold clothes).

Anyways, we still pick her about it and she wasn't too mad. We played a few more games like that and even took turns trying to escape. Oh yeah! We also tied up Paula's boyfriend once, but that's another story. So folks, please come back and write some more stories....They get me really turned on. Ciao.

Joanne