E.Kwong : 02 - Helping Roommate Backfires (F/M, M/F, F/F, F/FM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

E.Kwong : 02 - Helping Roommate Backfires (F/M, M/F, F/F, F/FM)

Post by Canuck100 »

E.Kwong's stories
02 - Helping Roommate Backfires
Story index at the bottom

By E.Kwong

--------------------------------------------

Wednesday April 26th 2000 11:55:41

I helped one of my roommates play a joke on his new girl friend. It ended up backfiring on me but it was still kind of fun.

My room mate Doug hangs out at one of those fetish clubs. His latest girl friend who he met there was always bragging to him about how much better she was at tying someone up. She had trained at a private S&M club to be a professional dominatrix. She claimed that if she tied someone up that they would never get loose. She also claimed that she could tie anyone, boy or girl, up so that they would get them selves off just by struggling without using any kind of vibrator or other toy as part of the bondage.

When Doug got sick of listening to her brag he made her a challenge. She could tie him up and leave him alone in his room and if he didn't get loose in 15 minutes then she could do what ever she wanted to him every night for a week but if he did escape then he would tie her up and give her 15 minutes to escape and if she failed then she would be his slave every night for a week. Of course Doug had a plan. They agreed to leave the bound person alone in the room in case it went back and forth a few times the binder wouldn't know how the bindee escaped last time. Doug made sure that Alexis went to the living room right before they began ad I snuck into his closet.

I heard them enter the room and fool around a bit then a lot of moaning and groaning as Doug got tied up. She teased him a bit then told him that he should have known better than to make this bet with her and that he would never escape. Then she left the room and I cautiously and quietly came out of the closet. My eyes bulged when I saw Doug tied on his bed. I didn't know weather to laugh at him or feel bad for him. She had him in a weird hogtie. It wrapped all around his body and all he could move was his finger tips and toes. I looked over his bondage tying to find a place to start. There were knots everywhere but no ends to the rope. She had done this whole elaborate tie with one long piece of rope. I finally found the ends. She had made a very tight rope harness around his cock and balls and the knot was in the center of the three. There was no way I could untie him with out handling his manhood. I looked him over and said there was no way I was going to touch him there. He grunted loudly into the ball gag he had stuffed in his mouth and begged me with his eyes. I gave in and began untying him. I finished just in time. I heard footsteps coming and rushed back to the closet. Doug laid back on his bed with his hands clasped behind his head and his ankles crossed. I closed the door just as I heard the knob to the other door turn.

"What the fuck! That's impossible! You couldn't even move!" Alexis exclaimed as she entered and saw Doug awaiting her.

It took Doug about a half hour to get her all tied up and gagged and blindfolded. As he led me out of his closet I saw Alexis tied in a tight spread eagle with a crotch rope and some harsh breast bondage. The knots for the ropes to her wrists were at the head board and her feet were pulled tightly to the bottom of the bed keeping the knots out of reach of her fingers. She was cleave gagged and blindfolded with bandanas. As we left the room I thought to myself that she was in for one hell of a week. For the rest of the night and every night that week I heard nothing but muffled grunts, groans, moans and mmppphhs coming from Doug's room. I could only Imagine what was going on behind closed doors.

About a month went by and Alexis ego made her take the same bet. This time I found Doug in a spread eagle tie with no hope of getting anywhere near the knots. She had tied his ankle then wrapped the rope once around the bed post and up to his manhood then back to the opposite post and then to the other ankle. If he struggled at all it would tug at his manhood. At least this time I could untie his wrists and let him do the rest. when she returned Doug tied her to his desk chair. He tied her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, waist and breasts. She had on a leather hood with a blindfold and gag built in. She would definitely be spending another week as Doug's slave.

When the week was up Alexis immediately challenged Doug to a rematch. When I came out of the closet this time I found Doug tied exactly as he was the first time. I wondered why she would do that if he had already escaped from this tie once. I went to untie him but as soon as i started to handle the area where the knot was the door swung open.

"I figured as much!" she exclaimed, then run over and grabbed me. "You're going to be very sorry you help this little weasel!"

We wrestled around for about half an hour. Doug squirmed around to where he could watch. I'm a very tiny little Asian girl and was no match for her. She was just having fun toying with me. She finally pinned my wrists behind my back in between my shoulder blades and tied them there. She added ropes around my chest and outlined my breasts with them. My ankles and knees were tied. My skirt was removed and a crotch rope was tied over my panties and was used to hogtie my ankles. She tickled my feet and as I jerked away the crotch rope dug into me. I knew this was going to be a long evil night. I looked up and saw Doug peeking over the edge of the bed at me. I couldn't believe I was hogtied in my underwear on my roommates floor.

I'll tell you what Alexis did to me before she let me go later!! Bye for now

E.Kwong

Saturday April 29th 2000 01:37:37

So there I was in this weird hogtie on my room mates floor. My feet were attached to the crotch rope in a way that made the crotch rope dig into me each time I moved my legs. I hadn't noticed at first but the ropes around my breasts constricted each time I struggled to get my wrists free. Alexis left me there for a wile as she tortured Doug. She started with tickling and spanking. They were up on Doug's bed and I couldn't see exactly what she was doing to him but from his moans and groans it didn't sound extremely pleasant. I assumed his ropes constricted around and tugged at his parts like mine did and I almost felt bad for him but he had gotten me into this. About a half hour passed and they had payed no attention to me.
"Excuse me but could you just let me go now? This is really between you and him any way" I asked

"OH and you had nothing to do with it right?" she responded.

"I was just helping out a friend. Doug put me up to it" I said.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!!" Doug grunted through his gag giving me an evil stare. Alexis tugged at one of the ropes near his crotch as she climbed off of him.

"QUIET!" She ordered him."You caused me to lose two bets with him which kept me tied up every night for two weeks and you think I'll let you off the hook after a half hour. You're not too bright are you." she said.

"Fuck you! Let me go! Now!" I wined.

"The first thing you need to learn is to keep your mouth shut" she said. Then she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

"OWW!"I yelled.

"Shut up bitch!" she ordered as she stuffed my mouth with a wad of cloth. Then she tied a knotted bandana tightly between my teeth to hold it in. She rolled me over on my back and started to unbutton my blouse. The breast ropes were tied over it but she forced the material over to the sides and then pulled my bra cups down leaving my chest completely exposed. I screamed through my gag for her to stop but she payed no attention. She began to tickle me and each time I reacted to her touch I was reminded of exactly how I was tied. I tried really hard to stay still and endure the tickling but I couldn't hold out long. I soon began to writhe around under her touch allowing her rope work to do its job. It was both painful and arousing the way the ropes squeezed and bit into my body. She continued tickling me for 20 minutes I think then she went to her bag and got a riding crop. She had the most evil look on her face when she was having a good time.

"MMMPPPHHHH!!! MMMMPPPHHH!!!"I tried to beg her to stop but my words made no sense through my gag and she wasn't listening any way.

She started with slapping my breasts a few times. then she moved to my stomach. Then she worked on my thighs for a while. She started striking my to different spots at random. Finaly she began rubbing my crotch with the edge of the crop. I immediately grunted and rolled over. She struck my ass and the bottoms of my feet much harder than she had struck my front. After a few wacks i rolled back over and she put the crop to my crotch again. I rolled away quickly but she struck down even harder on my already sore ass and feet. I began rolling and squirming nonstop trying to keep her from geeting me in these sensitive areas. It didn't work and the rope work she did on me was making it even worse as I moved around but I just couldn't stay still and take it. To top every thing else off I suddenly became very aware of Doug peeking over the edge of his bed and watching me. He was just one of my roommates and there was nothing between us but I was on his bedroom floor in my panties with my breasts sticking out. I was hogtied at his girlfriend's feet failing about helplessly and his eyes suggested that he was more than curious about what was happening to me. I don't know how long she tortured me like this but it seemed like forever! When she was through she took another piece of rope and tied it between my wrists and ankles. She pulled it so tight it made my back arch. Now when I pulled down with my feet to ease my back I also pulled the ropes that constricted around my breasts and when I pulled back with my hands the arch in my back ached. I don't know how she tied it but the crotch rope now bit into me either way I pulled it only released momentarily while I was moving.

"I think Doug and I would like some privacy now."she tod me as she tied another bandana over my eyes. She gave me another quick tickle then stood up. "Don't worry little girl you'll get plenty more attention later.

This position was unbelievable. I couldn't find any comfort any where. I was forced to squirm about without any prompting from Alexis. I couldn't see him any more but I had the feeling Doug was still watching me. With each movement I made my body became more and more sensitive to its perdicament. I turned into an uncontrollable flopping, writhing, wiggling, moaning, groaning mess that couldn't find a seconds relief. Alexis had already told me that I was in for more. I couldn't imagine her topping this.

More soon! Bye for now.

E.Kwong

----------------------------------------

Sunday April 30th 2000 11:37:56

I was left squirming on Doug's floor forever. I had felt like I couldn't stand anymore about an hour ago but I was still there in the same position as helpless as ever with no end in sight. The moaning and groaning on Doug's bed had stopped about 10 minutes ago and I heard Alexis leave the room. It was dead silent now and I couldn't help but wonder if Doug had been worn out and fell asleep or if he was peeking over the edge of his bed at me again. I was still wiggling about endlessly with each movement causing a reaction in Alexis rope work. Each time I moved the ropes squeezed tightly around the most sensitive parts of my body making me squirm again causing the ropes to squeeze again and so on. Then I heard Alexis enter the room.

"Well are we sorry we tried to pull one over on Alexis?" she asked.

I shook my head yes in an almost violent way. I was hoping she would release me now but no such luck.

"Well that's good but I'd better make sure nothing like this ever happens again" she said and grabbed me and dragged me across the floor to the other side of the room. Then she walked away. I assume she went to her bag because when she came back to me she sat on my stomach and put nipple clamps on my breasts.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!GGGRRRR!!! MMMMPPPPHHH!!!"I screamed into my gag begging for mercy. I've done bondage a few times before but never did any pain stuff. I've seen pictures of girls wearing nipple clamps but never imagined they felt this bad. I was also still blind folded and had no idea it was coming witch probably made it worse. She tickled me again for a few minutes and I cursed at her nonstop through my gag. I doubt that I made a single recognisable word but I'm sure she new what I ment.

Alexis stood me up on my knees. I was near the door to Doug's closet and there was a hook screwed to the inside of the door. Alexis tied the nipple clamps up to the hook and pulled it tight forcing me to pull my body up as erect as I could even though this caused the crotch and breast ropes to pull really tight. The crotch rope hogtie kept me from raising up enough to relieve the pulling on my nipples and the nipple clamps prevented me from sinking down and releasing the ropes tat squeezed tightly around my breasts and dug into my crotch. My body wanted so bad to squirm around looking for that position of relief that my mind already knew I would never find. My body would have won out except I was held in a way that didn't allow me much movement. I had thought before that what ever she did next would be a relief from the last position I was in. I was very very wrong!

"That should take care of you for awhile." Alexis said with a strong hint of laughter in her voice.

Once again I spat muffled curses at her as she walked away and returned to Doug. I would spend the next hour learning not to be over anxious waiting for Alexis to release me for as before I had no idea what awaited me next.

I spent an hour or so tied like that before Alexis finally came over and released the nipple clamps. Then she untied the ropes around my breasts. I foolishly dared to hope she was done with me and was going to release me completely. She rolled me on my stomach and untied me wrists. I felt sure she was done with me now. I was wrong of course! She pulled my hands out over my head and tied my wrists again then bent my arms back behind my head and looped a piece of rope through the ropes on my wrists and ankles. I was rolled back onto my back and my crotch rope was removed and tied back on in reverse. Then it was tied to another piece of rope that went up to one of the many hooks that Doug had in his ceiling. I was raised up until my back couldn't arch any more and the ropes were tied off. The rope connecting my wrists and ankles was pulled tight until there was only a coupe of inches between them. If that description was a little confusing picture getting stuck halfway through a backflip and then tied there. Not a pretty picture is it, or maybe it is if your not the one tied like this but for me it was the worst position yet. The crotch rope lifted up on all my body weight forcing it to dig into me much more than before. I could push up on my finger tips and toes to take some of the weight off but it was pulled up to high to relieve completly. I also wasn't strong enough to hold myself up like that for long. It only offered me short bursts of relief. I was tickled once again and couldn't move away at all. Then she used her ridding crop again. She tapped firmly all over my body. I had given up cursing at her it got me nowhere. I had no choice but to just stand there or hang there or whatever and take it. Then she began rubbing my crotch again. I let out a loud grunt at first then I began moaning away into my gag. My whole body was quivering.

"I think I'll just let you hang there for the rest of the night. If that doesn't teach you not to mess with me nothing will!" Alexis said

I didn't know if she ment all night or just until she was through playing with us. I had lost all track of time and had no clue what time it was now but I knew that either way she ment it I would be left like this for a very long time.

I was on the verge of passing out when I was released from this tie. My blindfold was removed and I was dragged to my room and tied spread eagle on my own bed. I offered no resistance and was out like a light before she finished tying me. It wasn't until morning that I discovered just how I was tied. She had retied my breasts similar to before then she tied one wrist wrapped the rope around my bed post brought it down through the breast ropes and back up to the opposite post then tied it to my other wrist. If I struggled I pulled her breast harness tight around my breasts. My ankles were tied the same way with the rope running up through the crotch rope. I was pulled tight between the two causing me to want to squirm and find a more comfortable position but like with all her ties once you move you set off a chain reaction that makes every thing so much worse. I squirmed a bit before realizing how I was tied. This got me going for a while and it took a lot to stop myself. I laid rigid for about an hour until my door swung open and Alexis and Doug walked in both with big smiles on there faces. They tickled me for awhile and I grunted at Doug through my gag. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to touch me while I was tied almost naked to my bed. Especially since he got me into this in the first place. After a few minutes I was ungaged.

"Have you learned your lesson never to mess with me again?" Alexis asked.

"Yes", I responded.

"The proper response is yes mistress Alexis. Now try again." Alexis barked.

"Fuck you! Just let me go!"was my foolish winy response.

With no second chance I was regagged and tickled for another half hour.

"Come on Doug you're going to take me for breakfast." Alexis said.

"MMPPHHGGRRRRMMPPPHH!!"I tried to scream at Doug to let him know he was so dead if he left me like this any longer.

Doug just shrugged his shoulders and followed his girl friend out of my room. I jerked around angrily forgetting for a moment how I was tied but was quickly reminded. I squirmed there for another hour before they returned. They both tickled me for a few more minutes and then my gag was removed again.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" asked Alexis.

"Yes Mistress Alexis!" was my much wiser response this time. I was untied and my ordeal was over. Finally!

So that's my story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I have a couple more I might post here. In the mean time if you want to hear about my first time in bondage click on my web page below.

Bye for now

E.Kwong
http://books.dreambook.com/meanpranks/haha.html

Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

One of the best stories I've read on this site!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

So goddamn good it’s insane
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

ALexis seems an expert, nice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic