Cleve : 01 - Community College Bound (sort of) (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cleve : 01 - Community College Bound (sort of) (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cleve's stories
01 - Community College Bound (sort of)
Story index at the bottom

By Cleve

Friday, June 15th 2001 - 02:18:04 AM

Community College Bound (sort of)

Just a quick feeler to see who is interested in this story. I am a 27year old male who lives in the south west in the suburbs of a major city. About 1/2 mile from my house is a college that is considered a “suitcase” school, and if you talk to the students, they refer to it as a glorified community college. (personally I never found anything wrong with community college, 1/10 the price for the same piece of paper you would otherwise spend 15 years paying off)

Anyhow, this particular college specializes in the medical field and by default has a large number of female students preparing to become nurses and the like (they do not offer a doctors degree). So to make a synopsis of the story, I meet one of these females at a pizza place nearby and we become friends. We have a few beers, some laughs and fool around, nothing serious. She is Kim, a 22 year old blond with red highlights (kind of blond/brunette) that is in a strait cut falling just on her shoulders in a slight curl. She has dazzling teeth, a smile that would knock you over and high cheek bones. Her body has the youthful curves that have just a bit of age to them with the breasts firm enough to always seem to have erect nipples peeking through her shirt (I suspect some man made assistance here, but I never asked).

So we fool around a bit and after a few dates, here comes the question about what my fantasy is. I hem and haw a bit and blush a few times. As I am stammering for an answer she asks If I ever wanted to have sex with a cheerleader. I tell her that I have had sex with a cheerleader before.

Kim says, No, I mean in a cheerleader uniform. I pause and ask if she has one. Kim does, it turns out that this small college has a soccer team and with an abundance of female students, you would be crazy not to have a cheerleader squad.

No I don't have time to go into the details but let me cut to the chase. (If you would like I can follow up with an in-depth play by play of the entire event) Last Saturday night, in the chair just feet from this very computer, I had this beautiful young female tied to a strait back wooden chair. Her mouth has a white handkerchief stuffed in it and a tight blue dotted scarf over her lips, tied tightly behind her neck. Her arms were bound behind the back of the chair with white cotton rope and her legs tied to the rungs of the chair feet. The top of her blue and yellow uniform had been pulled down below her breasts exposing the two small, dark nipples to my touch. Blindfolded with a black strip of cloth she was completely helpless and squirmed under the touch of my tong.

I captured the event with the camera attached to my computer and when I un-blindfolded her we watched it together. She moaned just as hard and the glint in her eye was all I needed to know that this will not be the last time we play these games.

Ill be glad to keep you all posted if you wish

Cleve