Jason : 01 - Swim Team Initiation (M+/M+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason : 01 - Swim Team Initiation (M+/M+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason's stories
01 - Swim Team Initiation
Story index at the bottom

By Jason

Sunday, November 11th 2001 - 01:43:27 AM

Hi, my name is Jason. I am about 27 years old now, and i came around to this site while looking for a place where I could tell my first bondage experience.

In my freshman year of college I joined the swim team. I was an pretty good swimmer, I liked to swim, and I had heard about initiation into certain sports and thought that swimming wouldn't involve such things at my college. I was wrong.

One night, before we had a week break, I was at practice with the team. We had just finished, the coach had left for a dinner appointment with his wife, and he told us to lockup before we left. Throughout the practice earlier everyone had been starring at me and whispering, since I was the only freshman on the team I thought this was usual because this happened a few times before.

As we were walking into the locker rooms, the team captain pulled me to the side and told me that the team was going for a camping trip and asked if I had any plans. I told him that I wasn't planning on doing anything, but I would have to run back to my dorm to grab some stuff. He then told me that I didn't have to because none of the team members were going to bring stuff. The whole team was just going to leave the gym with nothing, but their goggles and wearing nothing but their Speedos. (I know this sounds like the story before mine but to tell you the truth I don't think that story is real, no offense "unsuspectin").

Anyway, I told the captain that this sounded weird and that it would probably be freezing at night. He laughed at first telling me that they already had sleeping bags and tents in the cars for everyone, but then in a more serious tone he told me that this was a tradition. He said that in his freshman year, the captain had an idea to go camping in a future week, but oddly when the week came he was the one who forgot to bring his stuff (he said he had a lot on his mind). Since the campsite was already reserved he didn't want to be left behind so he told everyone that they could only bring their Speedos and goggles or he would beat them. So they went, stopped to buy some supplies at a store (which i thought was odd, I mean "No shirt, no shoes, no service!" right? But he told me that they did it that year and then continued to do it after that. So I told him I would go and I got my goggles.

We were all riding in the two cars, laughing, telling stories, and awaiting the fun we would have at the campsite. On the way there I learned that the following morning we would be going on a hike up a small mountain and staying up there for two days and then hiking back down to leave. It sounded like so much fun, but i didn't know what it would be like hiking up a mountain in my bear feet. Finally we reached the site, set up camp, and started a fire.

That night was one of the greatest nights i have ever had. Although it was a little chilly in just a Speedo, it didn't stop me from enjoying myself.

After a few hours, and a few drinks, we went over to a clearing and everyone started to pair up. I didn't know what to do, so when the captain pulled me towards him and claimed me as his partner, I did nothing but go along. Then everyone got in two lines, each person face to face with his partner. Then the captain shouted out, "We will now begin our annual wrestling match! The winners will get their opponents sleeping bags, and the losers will pair off and share one."

This didn't sound too nice, and knowing who I was up against, I started to wonder who I would be sharing a sleeping bag with.

The fighting began on the opposite side of the end wear I was standing. Some fights lasted a while and others were over shortly. As far as I could see, since we weren't allowed to turn and watch, we had to stay face to face (so close our noses were practically touching), all I could see was the losers would go over and started talking calmly in a circle and the winners would do the same only with more pride in themselves. As soon as the winner would say "Pinned ya!" the next two would immediately start and it finally came to the people standing next to us. Their fight lasted a matter of minutes when i heard those horrible words. I lunged right at the captain and he stepped aside quickly with his foot sticking out. I tripped and fell to the ground. He got down quickly and instead of turning me over and pinning me he just held me down to the ground firmly so that I couldn't move. I laughed for a second and then stopped as more and more hands pinned me down. Soon my legs were held up a little and they started to pull my Speedo off. I was yelling "What the fuck are you guys doing! Are you all faggots or something!!" and so on.

Once my Speedo was completely off someone pinched my nose and out of instinct I opened my mouth. The Speedo was shoved into my mouth and secured tightly with a few people's goggles. My swearing was instantly changed into "mmmmmppphhhh"'s. I wasn't really embarrassed for they had all seen me naked in the showers and while changing, I was more frightened than anything else of what they might do to me.

My arms were then pulled behind my back and tied tightly with a few more pairs of goggles as well as my legs. Then many off them left while the others continued to hold me down with a few attempts to tickle me here and there which failed being that I am not really ticklish. They only got a laugh or so when they tickled me in a certain area for a short time (I will leave you to guess what is meant there according to the rules) but then ceased to do so a good five minutes later when the others returned with some supplies. I was picked up be a few people and held still as a few of my other teammates started to wrap me with clear plastice wrap around and around many times around my whole body with the exceptions of my neck and up and my dick and ass. A few rolls were used fully and then they stopped when they ran out.

Not only was I now a little more frightened but I could not move my arms or legs at all. They had wrapped and tied me just right. I was not loosing circulation and would not for the rest of the trip, but I could not move anything except my head, dick, and ass (not that one can move an ass, but you get the picture). Although I was scared I was relieved that they had stopped, but I would soon tense up again, when a senior and a junior came back with four giant rolls of duct tape. They wrapped the tape around me and around the plastic wrap until all but one of the rolls were gone. They had done this just a slight bit tighter than the first wrap so that if I were able to wiggle a little before, I couldn't do it anymore. I was a mummy, and a scared one at that. Tape had then been secured over my mouth as the goggles were taken away for those were the only things that started to hurt.

Finally they were done humiliating me and were ready to sleep. They allowed everyone to get into their sleeping bags and then shoved me in a sleeping bag with one of the wrestling losers. A sophomore named Brian who was my closest friend on the team. One of the juniors knew this so he told the captain. Once we were in the sleeping bags and all zipped up which was very uncomfortable on my part because his dick which was still covered by a thin Speedo layer was goin up my crack a little, but that was the least of my problems. The junior along with the captain and some other seniors came into the tent and began wrapping duct tape tightly around the sleeping bag with small intervals in between. They told us that they didn't want Brian to grow soft and that he would have to come along for the ride until they reached the top of the mountain. As the pressure of the duct tape pushed his dick up my ass a little more, I was told to get some sleep. I dont know how, but after a few minutes I actually did fall asleep. I will continue this story later when i get some sleep. Thanx for reading so far.

Jason
ww.nos_picker00@yahoo.com