Janet : 01 - I LOVE you! Which is the reason you are tied here! (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Janet : 01 - I LOVE you! Which is the reason you are tied here! (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Janet's stories
01 - I LOVE you! Which is the reason you are tied here!
Story index at the bottom

By Janet

Monday, April 15th 2002 - 04:38:59 PM

You poor, silly dear! Did you really think I would leave you up here for the night? Like some girl who doesn't really care about you, and is also an idiot, might do?

If I did that, you would be in misery long before morning. I would never do anything like that to you. I would never, never, never, never, never hurt you! Not even a teeniest-weenie itty-bitty bit! Not even for the whole world!

I LOVE you! Which is the reason you are tied here!

Because, unlike other girls, I love you: I've watched you, and questioned you, and listened to you, and learned about you! I became aware that you, like most men, ever since you were a child (and like most men, you still are!), adore the fantasy of being completely helpless under the care of a lovely girl.

So that's where I have placed you. Tied to that beam, completely helpless, and under the care of the loveliest girl you've ever seen in your life!

How did I do it? The only realistic way that a girl, the "weaker" sex, can do it: by my feminine power over you! I said, "Honey, will you please come with me? I need to tie you up for a while! I'm working on something secret from you in here!" With me looking so pretty and feminine, and loving you, you were already captured on the spot! There was no way you could resist, as I took you by your hand and led you, in helpless delight, up to the attic, and over to that beam, to which I quickly, and very, very securely tied you.

I have studied this and know well how to do it. There are no untieable knots anywhere near the reach of your fingers; I can tie up a man completely helpless in less than two minutes (but the only men I tie up are burglars I catch, and you!).

I said "thank you, honey!" I kissed you, and left you there, locking the door behind me, and taking the key with me in my purse.

I can tie you up any time I want! And I am going to --- again and again! You can't resist me any other time, any more than you could this time. I will do it in different ways, always making you very comfortable, yet very helpless, completely under my care.

Now, you completely need me! You need me to take care of you. You need me to set you free, again. Your very life is in my pretty little hands!

And that's where your heart is, too! You will always need me, from now on, even when you are free. I will make you adore me more and more; this is only the beginning.

Because I love you!

And that is why I am always such a pretty and feminine girl for you! Unlike other women, who look absolutely hideous for their man, wearing the same kind of clothing he does and acting like he does. God put in man the need to have a lovely girl for his companion. But disobeying and spite-ing God, they defraud their husbands of that need. If a gal doesn't care how she looks for her man, she does not love him, and he knows it. He will be unhappy, dissatisfied, and soon stupidly looking for someone else to meet his need, which she has no intention of meeting, thinking that another woman will be any better. That, of course, will result in what we see going on all the time, everywhere, today.

But, for you, I am going to be that lovely girl that you need, always! Because I love you; and I love and fear God, Who gave you to me! You are so precious to me.

Besides, I LOVE to be feminine, anyway! That's the way God made me --- for you!

Not just for the world, as a few "career" women do. I belong to YOU, not to the world! And, obviously, you very definitely belong to me! And we will stay that way, unlike the others.

But there are several things I will never do for you. Sadistic things, that seem so popular, today, like:

1. Fastening a gag on you. Filthy, ugly, painful, dangerous --- all the ingredients of sadistic/masochistic behaviour. Why would I make you unable to talk with me, one of the major aspects of our time together? I LOVE you! I want to give you pure happiness and pleasure. Sadism is the exact opposite of love: it wants to give you hell.

2. "Tickle torturing" you. Painful, stressful, dangerous --- again, simply sadism, the opposite of love. Of course, if something was to happen, and it does, the girl simply unties the corpse, and claims it was a normal heart attack, or shock. So sad. "The perfect crime!" Not even the victim realized that the girl was actually murdering him! But that's not for you and me: - - - I LOVE you! She does not.

But I might just give you a little tickle for a minute! Just long enough to impress on you how much you're under the power of that lovely girl who is caring for you! But more, to impress on you that you can trust in HER, because SHE controls that power! SHE says, "That's far enough, power! You may stop right there! I won't let you threaten him, or hurt him, or put him in any distress! I LOVE him!"

And SHE is far too intelligent, as well, to allow any such risk to your welfare (and hers).

I just cuddle you there, when you can't get away. I can make you swoon, helpless in my arms; and that gives me as much of a thrill as it does you! But I stay in control, watching that both of us are all right. Intelligent loving control is not only the safest; it is also the most delightful.

Little me, and you, alone together! I've completely separated you from the world! The world can't get in; and you can't get out, until I let you out! But I can come in, and I can go out, whenever I please!

And I am going out, right now, Honey, for supper! That bib is so cute on you! I'll be back in a little while, and feed us something real nice.

Is this humiliating to you? No . . . Love would NEVER humiliate you, any more than love would ever hurt you. This is INTIMACY! It's just between the two of us, alone, together. Only I will ever know about it; and I love it. It's so precious to me: you are SO mine, and SO in my care! No one else on earth will ever have you like this, but little me!

All done, now! I clean you up nice, take off your bib, and take everything out with our trays.

I'm back! And now, you are going to get a haircut! I'm not going to let you look like that any longer. The Bible says long hair on a man is an abomination to God, just as it says short hair and men's clothing are, on a woman. And both are disgusting to me, as well.

You're such a good boy! You don't resist me even an itty-bit, do you?

There! All done, and you look so much nicer. I snuggle with you some more . . .

Then . . . "Oh my goodness; it's beddie-time!"

You think, "Uh oh. What does that mean?" But you hesitate, and don't ask right away.

I kiss you; and with a quick a rustle of my slip, I've gone! I've shut the door and turned off the lightswitch outside the door; suddenly, you are alone in there, in the dark!

You hear me open and close my purse, a bit of a tinkle: and then you hear me padlock the outside of the door! You hear the rustle of my slip and nylons with the fading tip-tip-tip-tip of my little footies going down the steps!

I close and lock the door at the bottom of the steps, and turn off the stairway light, and now you see absolutely nothing any more. And you likewise hear nothing more, after I go out and close the bedroom door. I continue down the hallway, down the stairs to the kitchen, and out to the dining room.

I sit down for just a minute, a bit sleepy, smiling as I think about you. I had checked you just before I left. Poor thing! You had struggled for hours --- and you were still exactly the way I had tied you this afternoon. And now you are securely locked in, as well. All you can do is wait in there, for me to come back for you. And you have no idea, whatsoever, as to when I will!

"Is it possible that she has left me here for the whole night? She would never do that to me. But, I don't know that, for sure! Who can know what a woman might do? Could I have upset her, somehow? Or maybe, since I didn't protest while she was locking me in, she was testing me, and deciding that I would enjoy being her prisoner for the whole night? And maybe, that DID upset her! . . She would want me to want to be with her, rather than just being tied up somewhere alone, away from her. Oh please, Janet, --- I DO! I miss you so much. Where are you? Please come back! Are you doing this to "teach me a good lesson?" --- But out of the darkness --- only silence.

Of course not, you silly dear! I would never do that to you! I love you!

If I ever do tie you up for the night, you will be in a nice beddie, comfy, where the sandman will soon come! So you can go to work fresh in the morning, providing for your little bride! He certainly wouldn't come for you in that attic! And I will be right there, where I can watch over and care for you. And maybe snuggle a bit.

I hurry on, with the dishes, and my shower, and getting ready for beddie, wearing my prettiest nightie

And then - - - you hear the tinkle of my keys outside your door! And I hear a joyful sigh of relief from inside, where you are! Tee-hee! I unlock the door and open it just an ittie bit. Honey? Are you all right, in there? THIS time you are ready! "Please, Janet, don't leave me in here! I don't think I could bear it! Won't you please untie me, now, and let me be with you?" I turn on the light, and as your eyes adjust, there is your lovely angel by your side, her big brown eyes smiling happily up at you. You see her bunnie slippers excitedly nodding their little heads "yes! yes!"

Why, certainly I will, you dear man! I will untie you RIGHT NOW! And let you out!

But first: ---you must promise me that you will be very, very good!"

You promise! You promise!

A few quick tugs on the little bowknots I had tied you with, and your arms and body are released from the beam, and the ends from your wrist knots are released so that now your wrists can be untied. I quickly untie them, and I have completely freed you in less than a minute!

You joyfully grab me and hug me so tightly and passionately, yet gently, that the shivers go all the way down to my little bunnie slippers. And that's why they were so eager for me to untie you!

Janet

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I like the way its written
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic