Brad : 01 - College Bound (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brad : 01 - College Bound (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brad's stories
01 - College Bound
Story index at the bottom

By Brad

Saturday, June 14th 2003 - 09:01:46 AM

College Bound

Sheila was an attractive blonde about 5'8, slender with nice breasts and a great butt.

We sat together in class. I was the slow learner. Sheila would always help me with tips. I told her, "You know, I could use some more help and tutoring. Do you make house calls?"

She rolled her eyes and replied "Yeah!"

I invited Sheila over that night to help.

When Sheila arrived I directed her to my study area. As she pulled out her books she noticed some new books that I had ordered which had just arrived---bondage books!

"What is this Brad? Is this why you invited me over?"

Embarrassed and feeling stupid that I had forgot about the books, I did the best thing I knew how to do on short notice--LIE!

They are not mine, Sheila. They belong to my room mate. He is into that kinky-perverted stuff. Now can we get down to business and start studying as you promised?"

It seemed to work and class Sheila style had started. Sheila worked with me for about 2 hrs. At which point I excused myself to make a pit stop.

When I came back Sheila was engrossed in reading, not the college course material, but the bondage books.

"You ever think about trying this stuff." Sheila asked.

"Looks kinda corny and perverted." was my reply.

Sheila seemed particularly interested in a book by a female DOM. She turned to a page with guy tied to a chair, bound and gagged.

"I would love to try this on you." Sheila said. "Wanna try it?"

I picked up the other bondage book and turned to a section that I had been secretly reading before Sheila arrived.

"Only if I get to try this on you and I get to go first." was my reply.

"I knew it! I knew these are your books. You LIE!"

Actually, I only ordered one bondage book. The 2nd one was sort of a special free deal. I prefer to be the DOM not the SUB.

"I'll tell you what. I tie you first. If and when you escape, you can tie me. Sound fair?"

Sheila nodded affirmatively.

"Let's go to the bedroom Sheila."

"WOH-WOH-WOH. I didn't agree to any sex, at least not yet."

I replied, "It's not about sex. You keep your clothes on. I wanted to try this spread eagle on you and the only way is on a bed. I promise that I won't take advantage of you"

Reluctantly Sheila agreed and we both went to the bedroom. My heart was racing and pumping. Sheila had a tight pair of jeans on a equally tight college tee-shirt. Everything showed.

I got Sheila to lay down on the bed. I didn't have any rope, but I did have some old ties. I got out 4 ties and began tieing 2 to the headboard and the other 2 to the footboard. I formed a loop and inserted first SHEILA's right wrist and then her left wrist quickly tightening it securely. I then did the same thing with her right foot and her left foot.

Sheila reminded me that she would get to tie me as soon as she got loose.

"If you get loose, that is." I said with a grin.

"This is pretty tight." said the helpless Sheila.

"I know, It's supposed to be tight. Just for the record I have no intention of letting you tie me up."

"You sooon of b. You lied to me." Sheila was angry.

'Yeah. And I did order those books and I did want to do this to you."

"Didn't you say you keep panty hose in your purse."

"Stay out of my purse. You S-O-B."

"Okay, I found it."

"I said stay out of mymmmmpppphhh" I stuffed the panty hose in Sheila's mouth and then got another tie and wrapped it around her head.

"Gotcha." I was excited.

"I did say that I won't take advantage of you and I meant that. This is all in fun. AND IF you can get loose, you will get to tie me up and do as you will." I said cockily figuring there was no way Sheila would escape her bonds.

I told Sheila that I was going into the kitchen to get a drink but would be right back.

"Have fun and ....don't go anywhere. PHHHFHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

If looks could kill, I would have been a goner. Sheila's eyes were like daggers.

I went to the kitchen and came back to check on my prey with one of the bondage books, the one on male DOM's and starting reading it and bragging about what I would do to Sheila next.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp! Sheila mumbled through her gag.

Translation: Next?

"Yeah. Oh did I forget to tell you that if you don't get loose, I get to tie you again only another way.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnooooooooooo!

Translation: Oh no.

"Oh yes."

Then I couldn't believe my eyes. Sheila started to yank on the ties attached to the headboard and apparently one of the posts on the headboard was slightly loose. Sheila noticed too. She smiled at me with her eyes and mmmmppped with I thought was "Wait!"

Sheila got one of her hands loose and then looked at me with a sign of triumph. She pulled her gag off and said;

"Just wait. You time is coming!"

I started to move toward her in an attempt to stop her which I could have done easily. Sheila reminded me of my promise to her that if she could get loose....

I froze and just waited. Nodding my head that she had won at least the first round and that I had to keep my promise.

Brad
awa2001@yahoo.com