Cleve : 02 - It's a Night School Thing (M/F, M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cleve : 02 - It's a Night School Thing (M/F, M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cleve's stories
02 - It's a Night School Thing
Story index at the bottom

By Cleve
Sunday, June 22nd 2003 - 06:46:58 AM

"IT'S A NIGHT SCHOOL THING"

As a 30 year old guy, one would think that all of my college stories would be history, memories long lost and all but forgotten, however, in the classic God Bless America come back style, I have found the new frontier : State College "night school". Turns out that at the local (nationally known) state college, a great number of students attend night classes along with us working stiffs trying to get a different or advanced degree. I have been attending these classes for over a year and finally it paid off in a story worthy of this forum.

As I stated, I work a professional job during the weekdays, Twice a week, I have been attending the local "state school" which is a nationally recognized college with a very large student population taking classes in the normal day to day fusion, however some (actually a great deal) take some of the night classes to free up their days for free time, student activities or work.

The class I am currently in is a literature class, emphasizing on more up-to date novels and writers, rather than the classics. The ratio of men to women is somewhere around three females to every one male. By coincidence, three of the young (19-21) year old girls in the class also work at the airport for a major airline as Customer Service representatives. A good friend of mine also works for the same airline out of the airport and through this I became study mates with a group of 5 to 7 students on Friday nights.

As some time went by, I managed to get the three girls (Mandy, Kate and Ally) to come to a BarBQ, party at my friends house. While at this party we spent some time in the hot tub asking all sorts of "I Never" questions about sex, games and any other topic that you find titillating while inebriated in a hot tub with 6 girls and 4 guys. During this, I found that the girls all appeared to be Bi-Curious (they admitted so) and also sexually aggressive.

I managed to out during the other guys and ended up in the hot tub with Kate, Mandy and Ally and during the early hours I managed to get in a question about being tied up. All three girls said that they had been tied up in one form or another during sex, but that it had just been a simple hands tied to the head board game, and that while they didn't mind it, thought it was just a "fling" that their current boyfriend or whom ever had done, spur of the moment as fun. I

When they asked me, I (surprisingly) candidly said I had tied up several girlfriends in the past then, when asked, described a few instances where I had tied, blindfolded and gagged girlfriends in both sexual and "pre sexual" conditions. All three girls giggles a lot and implied that they would like to experience that sensation with a boyfriend some time.

Unfortunately for me, that evening, I decided not to act on my instincts, I ended up kissing Kate for a wile, then pulled the gentleman's act and took a lazy boy chair as a bed, letting the girls have a futon and a couch. It was not until the next morning that my friend revealed a conversation that he had with both Kate and Ally that they had (individually) expressed a desire to "play games" with me that night.

As soon as I heard that information, plans went into effect to have another BarBQ, this time at my house. For the next month I flirted with all three girls and fantasized about who I would end up with the evening of my party.

Determined to take advantage of any opportunity, I decide to get ready in advance for the party and have some bondage material available if the same set of circumstances arose. I shopped for "casual" bondage gear that would not look too out of place if I suddenly needed it.

At Home Depot, I purchased several different styles of rope, my favorite was a Climbing style rope, cotton and slightly springy with a reddish color over white. I also bought the standard clothes line, duct tape, a blue "gaffers" style tape (almost the same as duct) and a bag of cable ties, black in color.

I found a number of silk scarves on sale at K-mart and purchased a number of different colors. At wall-mart I bought several Bandannas , a three pac of racquet balls and a pack of white men's handkerchiefs. If all else failed, I would have plenty of gifts for mothers and fathers day. I placed the Hankies, bandannas and a few select ties in the closet of my master bedroom, cut the cotton and rappelling rope in to a few various lengths and placed them and the cable ties under the sink in the master bathroom..

My bed is a for-poster metal frame king sized bed, I have light brown shag carpeting, and a desk for a computer and my bills. I also moved a straight backed kitchen chair with padded seat and wooden construction into the room just in case I should need it.

A boy scout to the end, I would be prepared for any eventuality.

The night of the BarBQ arrived and all three girls drove together, showing up at just a hair after 6pm. Mixed drinks and the keg were all flowing well and I fluttered back and forth between guests. The girls sat in the pool and hot tub for a while and I flirted with all three as the night progressed.

Now, with out exaggeration, two of the girls could be described as "hot" (Kate and Allison) and Mandy, the older of the three was nothing to scoff at either.

Kate has short, dark hair, stands about 5'7" thin with breasts that are under average size for her frame (likely a 32b size) she has hazel eyes, light complexion and full lips. She arrived wearing a white oxford style silk shirt, kaki shorts (tight) and a strapless blue bikini for the pool.

Ally Is just a bit shorter, slightly larger breasts ((probably a "c" cup) with strait blond hair,
She was just this side of sandy blond, that fell below her shoulders. She wore a white T-Shirt, blue jeans and had a single piece black "body glove" bathing suit with a zipper up the middle. Ally had a nice even tan and the most even, white teeth I had ever seen.

Mandy is 5'8" with a bit more weight, but not to the point of having fat, and the breasts to go with them (the girls all said they were jealous of her "d" tits) Her hair is died blond, feathery and just longer than her shoulders. Mandy came to the party in a light blue halter top and beige riding style pants. She had a spaghetti stringed, blue and white polka-dot bikini for the pool. Mandy, a bit of a rich girl, had a saunas tan, high cheekbones and a toung ring.

As the party wound on, I found that Kate was flirting back with me the most, and I took the first chance I could to kiss her in a secluded hallway to make sure that I was not imagining things. We fade out, fondled and joked around for a bit then returned to the party. When I got back in the hot tub with her, I was holding hands - but Ally began to run her foot up and down my leg. I looked over to Kate, who noticed, but did not seem to mind. I flirted with Ally and Mandy, but continued to hold on to Kate, who appeared to be the sure thing.

Finally, after most of the guests had left and the three girls as well as two other guys and a girl were all out at the pool, Kate whispered in my ear "want to go inside?".

Kate was wearing her Bikini and her hair was just a hint wet from the hot tub. We walked inside toward my bedroom holding hands and kissing. As we passed the kitchen, I grabbed a glass of ice and added a hint of water, sipping on it .

Once in my bedroom With the door closed, we began some serious kissing and petting. Kate started to take her Bikini top off when I grabbed her wrists softly.."not yet" I whispered. Kate smiled and asked what I wanted. I turned her toward the bathroom mirror, on the far wall of the bedroom and kissed her neck from behind. Slowly I inched closer to the closet to the right of the vanity and reached for a tie that was hanging from the door knob.

I slowly pulled Kate's wrists behind her, she willingly complied and I tied her wrists with a simple set of loops and a knot, I turned her around and she was smiling and said "well now you've got me, what are you going to do with me?" I smiled back and told her I was going to play with her for a wile and make her as hot as I could. Kate leaned in and kissed me on the lips.."I'm all yours tiger, do what you will"

I pulled Kate toward the closet, where I could reach all the shelves and faced her toward the wall, as one hand groped her from behind, the other searched and found a light blue solid silk scarf. It was conveniently folded already and I held it in front of her head pulling it over her eyes. I double knotted it over her fine brunette hair pulling it as tight as I could with out causing pain. "Ohhhhhh" shuddered Kate as her hands reached back from where they were bound. I continued to kiss her and turned her to face me. I picked her up and sat her on the counter of the vanity . I took a Ice cube from the glass I had brought into the room and slowly ran it up her thigh and over her breasts (still clothed in a bathing suit) and then up to her lips.

At this point, each move I made was designed to produce a counter movement, focusing attention to that part of the body so that I could restrain it. As I took the Ice away from her lips, she reached out with her tongue, and tried to find it. I ran it over her body again and she let out a slight yipe.

"You need to be quiet Kate" I said in a playful tone.

"Make me" Kate said .

I had already anticipated this answer and took a folded bandanna and tied a knot in the middle. Holding the bandanna on either side of the knot I brought it up to her lips. Kate felt it and smiled, opening her teeth and allowing me to push the knot between them. I tied the bandanna off behind her head, again with a double knot and pulled out her hair from under it. I kissed her on the lips over the gag.

"Unnnnnggghhhhh" Kate Said, testing her gag.

"I think you need a seat" I told her and gently pulled her off the counter. I walked her over to the strait backed chair on the far side of the room and sat her in it, pulling her hands over and behind the back of the chair. Kate sat with out protest and even continued to reach out for me with her tied hands.

"I guess you need to be held a bit more securely" I said to her.

"Unnngghhhh?" Kate replied trying to see from under her blindfold.

I walked over to the bathroom and took out some of the rappelling line from under the sink. I tied her legs to the legs of the chair and then wound the rope above and below her chest securing it to the back. I stood back and admired Kate, as she tested the strength of the bonds and teetered the chair making soft groaning noises into the cloth gag.

Wanting to check on the remainder of the guests I said "Ill be right back" which was met with some quick and slightly panicked "Unnnnggghhhhs" followed by a sincere attempt to free herself from the chair.

"Calm down honey, I'm just going to check on the guests, I'll close the door, no one will come in and Ill be right back" but for the meantime... I looked around the room for something to distract Kate while I left, I looked at my bathroom sink and saw my Oral-B battery operated toothbrush. Taking the toothbrush I turned it on and could feel the vibration in my palm. I lifted her bikini bottoms away from her a bit and slid the tooth brush inside. Kate began a soft purr as the brush began to shake inside her panties.

I took another moment to admire her. Here a gorgeous 20 year old was bound, gagged, blindfolded and wearing a bikini, writhing to a motorized toothbrush massaging her in my room. I almost decided to record her on the web cam attached to the Compaq computer In my room. But the better half of my conscious took over and I decided against it.

Stepping out of the room, I closed the door behind me I decided to run out to the pool, tell the remainder of the guests to let them selves out or help themselves to a bed when the were ready and then run back to my willing captive.

********************************Ally enters the picture***********

As I ran out to the pool, I found Ally was sitting on a swinging chair next to the gate to the pool. She had changed into her T-Shirt and Jeans and was sipping a mixed drink. She asked me to come over and I stood in front of her, torn between flirting with her and returning to Kate as quick as possible.

"What did you do to my friend?" Ally asked.

"Whatever do you mean?" I said (a bit sheepishly)

"Did Kate go to sleep already?" she said placing her hands on my waist.

"ummm... not exactly" I replied.

"Then where is she?" Ally followed.

"She's waiting inside":thinking this would be a clear hint and I would be allowed to return, instead Ally leaped up and ran inside to the kitchen area. I ran to catch up with her "wait!" I almost yelled out, and caught up with her just inside the door of the house.

"Where is she?" Ally asked, sweetly with a I-know-it tone.

I smiled and stepped back... "She's in my room" I said. I looked at Ally whose tight white t-shirt allowed for the outline of her nipples to be barely visible... and i'm trying to return to her.

"Well, just ask her to come out for a minute..." Ally continued, "so I can ask her something..." she said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Uh..I cant... she's... indisposed" I stammered, getting a bit red.

"Indisposed?" Ally asked.

"Uh, Yaeh... she's a bit... tied up right now" I finally said, knowing the cat was out of the bag.

"Your kidding..., let me see" Ally started for my room.

I grabbed her by the wrists. "Come on, leave her alone, be nice"

Ally stopped and turned to me. "I wont bother her - as a matter of fact, I just want to see what you've done to her.. so I can make up my mind about something"

"I don't know". I said.

"Come on - you wont regret it, pleeaaassse". Ally was now begging and grabbing my waist playfully. By this time I had been backed up to my doorway, Ally reached through my arms and turned the knob, opening the door. she peered around me and gasped quietly.

"Oh my god!"

She tiptoed toward Kate and stepped around her. Kate had stopped moaning into her gag when the door opened and tried to listen over the steady humm of the tooth brush.

Smiling, Ally turned toward me and tsked, tsked her fingers silently - tiptoeing toward me she whispered "You are a knotty boy" and turned toward the door. But instead of closing it behind her as she left, she closed the door and locked it, staying inside.

She then walked over to the glass of Ice, now on my computer desk and took out a cube she walked over to me and kissed me on the lips, then placed the ice cube in her mouth and walked over to Kate. Kneeling in front of Kate, Allison kissed her on her breast through her bikini top with the ice cube. Then over her stomach slowly working toward the bikini bottom. She slowly removed the toothbrush and then worked her way around the back of Kate. Allison whispered in Kate's ear, causing Kate to struggle hard at first but then calming down and giggling behind the gag.

I walked up behind Ally and put my hand on her shoulder, "OK be nice now, its playtime for me and Kate..."

Ally turned and smiling, said "let me watch... You can tie me up and I wont even be able to bother you".

"I don't know" I said glancing at Kate, who was obviously listening.

"ugghh, ugghh,", Kate muffled, nodding her head up and down.

"ok if she stays?" I asked incredibly...

"Unnngghh-Unnnnggghhhhhhhh" I walked over and pulled the gag from Kate's mouth.

"She may as well now, if she doesn't stay, well be getting interrupted all night by her AND Mandy.

I shrugged "OK" I said

"Goody" Ally said and jumped on the bed sitting Indian style and looking at Kate.

"Well tie her up" said Kate.

I grabbed Kate's gag, untied it from her head and then r-inserted it into her mouth. Re tying it tightly I walked over to the sink and reached underneath of the bag of cotton clothes line.

I walked back to Ally, and she stood up and held her hands out in front with out even a word. She had a smile on her face and a bit of her tongue stuck out between her teeth. I wrapped some rope around one wrist and then turned her around. Looking over her shoulder, alley allowed me to tie both wrists in a cross like manner with several loops and ties. I then took another length and tied her elbows closer together making her breasts protrude even more than they had before.

"Ohhhhh" said Ally, "you really want to make sure I don't go anywhere huh?"

Holding her by the arm I walked her toward the closet and selected a mans hankerchief and a long white scarf.

"oh oh, I can guess what's next" Ally said held the hanky to her mouth and she opened with out further protest. Stuffing the handkerchief into her mouth I pulled the white scarf through her teeth, and around to the back of her neck. I tied on knot and then looped it around over her lips and back to the back making a OTM gag. Tying it tightly I asked her if she could talk.

"Mppphhh-mppphhhhhhhhh" Ally replied. I then walked her to the bed and had her lie face down on the mattress. I unbuttoned and pulled her jeans off, revealing a set of black panties. Alley looked back over her shoulder and gave a smile and a murmer letting me know it was alright to continue.

---------------TO BE CONTINUED

Cleve