jason ocull : 01 - A school project that's more fun than expected (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jason ocull : 01 - A school project that's more fun than expected (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

jason ocull's stories
01 - A school project that's more fun than expected
Story index at the bottom

By jason ocull

Saturday, June 21st 2003 - 10:55:41 PM

Ok, i had my first bondage experience in 12 grade. It all started when i got paired up with a gothic chic to do a final science project. We had to finish the project at her house because we didn't have enough time to finish it in school.

I couldn't help my self i was kind of attracted to her. I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no. I then went on to ask her if she was into anything kinky. She told me she liked bondage and she asked me if i wanted to be tied up quick. I asked her what i had to do and she told me to take off my shirt and pants. I would only do it if she did. So i was in my boxers and she was in her black bra and panties.

She told me to lay on the bed, so i did. She then tied my hands to the head board. She took off my boxers and slid a pair off her black panties on me.

When i asked her what she was doing she walked to her dresser and pulled out a pair of lime green panties and a pair of pantyhose she then sat on me and stuffed the panties in my mouth and secured it with the pantyhose. She then tied my ankles and thighs together. She untied my hand from the head board and told me to stand up. She took a pair off handcuffs and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

She asked me if i wanted to be tied up some more and i tried to say yes, but all that came through the gag was mmmmmppppphhhhh. So she made me hop to a chair at the desk we were working. She sat down and told me to lay over her knee. I knew she was going to spank me so i laid over her, and she spanked me with her bare hand telling me i was a bad naughty girl.

When she was done she made me sit in the chair and she tied me to it. She did a good job too because i couldn't get free. she said she needed to finish the project so she left me there tied to the chair wearing her black panties and gagged with her panties as she worked and finished the project.

jason ocull
skateordie69@aol.com