Matt : 01 - Helping Heather with homework (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matt : 01 - Helping Heather with homework (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matt's stories
01 - Helping Heather with homework
Story index at the bottom

By Matt

Thursday, August 21st 2003 - 01:14:59 AM

Well, my first non-self bondage experience happened during the first semester of my sophomore year at college. I was double majoring in math and computer science, and as it happened, there was a club on campus for those majoring in either/or. My roommate, Mark, was majoring in the same thing, so we both joined, as we had both made friends with a good deal of the other math and computers students.

Well, as it just so happened, there were (quite surprisingly) a number of females in this particular discipline. Well, a group of the girls (five of the cuter ones, fortunately) became pretty good friends with Mark and myself. I think at least a couple of them were sweet on me, but being the hopelessly romantic chivalric gentleman I am, I never even thought of acting on it. Mark was taken, but that didn't stop the flirty five from deluging us with questions, and help with their integral calculus, or help figuring out the syntax of some command line in C++. (There is NOTHING hotter to me than a girl with a head on her shoulders. But I digress...) Mark was kind of an odd duck, and wouldn't think that a girl was hitting on him if she grabbed him and kissed him. He just assumed that five very cute girls had just become very friendly. Ok, sure, so when it came to flirting, I wasn't exactly an expert in the field, but I at least new when a girl was going out of her way to ask for help on some EXTREMELY basic material that they teach you in high school calculus.

Anyway, one day while Mark was at work, one of the girls, Heather, wanted some help with an assigned COBOL program. She was about 5'10", athleticly muscled (she could probably take me... no, without a doubt, she could take me.) with brown hair with blonde streaks down to below her shoulders. Very hot, I always thought. We had been working on her laptop (pun appropriate, but not intended) for about an hour when she remarked how thirsty she was.

"How does a Dr. Pepper sound?" I asked.

"Great!" She smiled. God, what a smile.

"Alright, get one for me too, please." I couldn't keep a straight face for more than half a second. She smirked, and setting her laptop aside, dove across the couch at me, tickling my sides 'til I was balled up on the floor, wailing like a little girl. "Get your own!" she demanded, giggling. I finally escaped her sphere of influence by excusing myself to the bathroom. When I returned, she was sitting on the couch, sipping a Dr. Pepper staring off into space with a strange smile on her face... the kind of smile that screamed "I knooooooowwwww soooooomethiiiiing..."

She looked at me, the smirk still on her face. "What?" I asked, mockingly getting defensive.

She held up in her hand a Solo cup that I had put in the freezer portion of my mini-fridge after filling it with water, and having coiled up about a foot of string with about an inch hanging out of the ice on both ends. 'Oh, shit...' I thought. "Whaaat's thiss?" she asked, the evil smile on her face spreading rapidly.

Well, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, I had a bit of a self bondage kink. Had it since I was in sixth grade, but didn't start acting on it seriously until my senior year of high school. Mark never used my fridge, so he never saw my "tools". When he would go off to work, I would "play," always leaving myself a good margin so that by the time he walked in our dorm room, I was sprawled across the couch reading a Tom Clancy novel, or something.
My eyes probably got kinda big, and I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face. Traitorous red blood cells. "Uhm, gahhh..." I stammered.

Heather stood up, still grinning, and dangled the ice by one end of the string in front of my face. "Yeess?" I couldn't even force myself to answer. I had to remind my self to keep breathing. "I think Matty's got a little kinky streak, no?" She always called me Matty. It irritated the piss out of me. I still was stunned beyond speech. Busted.

She set the cup down. "Don't you worry." Her evil smirk was replaced by an understanding smile. "You're secret if safe with me."

Somehow, I managed to get myself back on the subject of COBOL. We worked for about another hour and a half until she finished her program. She closed down her laptop with a sigh. She looked at me. With those big blue eyes...dammit, she had me. We talked for a good long while about this and that.

"So you're into self-bondage?" I almost choked, as the smirk returned to her face. I felt myself turn red again. "Don't worry, I don't think it's weird, or anything... I'm into it too."

Really? Well, this was turning out to be just too good to be true. She continued to talk about how she had always been intrigued by the idea of self-bondage, and practiced a little bit of lightweight stuff, too. She had tried talking one of her past boyfriends into it, but he reacted violently, completely opposed to what he said was a "perversion."

I got the sense that Heather was trying to hint to me that she wouldn't mind trying a little bondage with me. While she talked, I fiddled with my belt buckle, nonchalantly. I surprised her in mid sentence by pouncing on her, managed to roll her onto her stomach with her hands pinned behind her back. I pulled my now undone belt from my pants and used it to secure her wrists behind her back. She struggled wildly at first, but by now, she was squirming and writhing beneath me, half out of pretending to attempt to escape, half from the pleasure of being bound, helpless, by a man. I leaned down close to her face.

"Now, are you going to be a good little girl and be quiet, or will I have to gag you?" Her eyes were wide.

"No, please don't gag me. I'll be a good girl, I promise!" She was really getting into the act! I was amazed at how erotic the act of tying up a beautiful girl was, I had never practiced bondage on anyone but myself before. It wasn't long before I was fully aroused. She continued to squirm with pleasure as I leaned back. She was now on her stomach, hands bound behind her, with me in the kneeling position, straddling her lower back. I reached around behind me and pulled off both her shoes, then I slowly began pulling off her toe socks.

"Please don't do that, my toes are sooo ticklimmmpphhhhh!" I slid my hand over her mouth, silencing her. "I told you to be quiet, but since you're being a bad little girl, I'm going to have to gag you now." Heather didn't seem too keen on that idea, but it wasn't really up to her, now, was it? I produced a bandana that I kept in the table drawer right next to the couch. I use it to occasionally gag myself, although I didn't more often than not.
I tied a quick knot at the midpoint, and meanwhile, Heather began another verbal protest. "Pleeease, don't gag me, I promise to be a good girl, I'll doAnMMMMMPPPHH!!" I slipped the knot in between her teeth, and tied the ends together behind her head. A very secure gag, but not very effective. Heather got into the act and moaned into the gag a bit as she squirmed.

With her verbal protests silenced, I continued to remove both of her socks. She had such pretty toes. They were painted bubblegum pink, and she wore a toe ring on each foot. A silver ankle bracelet slid down to calf on her right leg. I had just a bit of a toe fetish, as well, but I decided not to act on that particular kink at this time.

"Now, are you going to be good? I need to go get some toys for Matt to play with. I don't want to have to blindfold you..." Well, now, of course I DID want to, but dramatic effect demanded I state otherwise. She nodded, and mpph-ed an affirmative. I went to my closet and pulled a few items from the top shelf. A set of four leather cuffs with D-rings all around the perimeter. A couple of those slap-open "climbing" clips, and two lengths of dog chain, with open rings on both ends. The cuffs I fashioned myself, from some old belts I had. The chains, D-rings, and clips all came from the local hardware store. It's amazing what one can accomplish when bored, alone, and horny.

I returned to my beautiful damsel in distress. She had managed to roll onto her left side, her back to the back of the couch. "Now, Heather... you're being bad again... I'm going to have to find a more secure way to tie you up." Hah! She was purposely disobeying. She WANTED the full treatment. She was asking for it...

I rolled her back onto her stomach, and fastened two of the leather cuffs to each of her ankles, locking them together with a c-clip. I picked her up, expecting her to be heavier. She was 2 inches shorter than I, but firmly muscled. I, however, was a skrawny-ass computer geek with a fetish. I carried her, "bride-over-the-threshold" style over to my bed, and dropped her. She resumed her struggling against her new bonds, the sight of her regally decorated feet bound in those leather cuffs sent my blood racing. i could feel my jeans grow uncomfortably tighter with every second. I undid the c-clip on her ankle cuffs, and attached one end of one chains to one ankle cuff, and repeated the process. I then ran the chains to a set of eyebolts I had discreetly attached before to each bedleg, for this very purpose (but on myself). She was now effectively spread eagle from the waist down.

I got back on the bed, on my hands and knees hovering over her. I slipped the gag down around her neck. She was breathing heavily and her face was turning very red. "Please don't re-gag me, I promise, I'll be a very good little girl!"

"Very well, but if you're bad, I'll have to put it back." She nodded, vigorously. She was clearly very excited by all this. Her erect nipples were visible through her tight baby-t-shirt. A funny look crossed her face, and she looked me in the eyes with those specks of coal swimming in blue velvet... I was transfixed.

"Kiss me," she said, suddenly, and I complied, without hesitation. I pressed my lips to hers, dropping my full weight down onto her body. I slipped my hands behind her back to undo her wrists. She cradled my face in her hands as we kissed. Time seemed to slow as all I could focus on was the feel of her lips on mine. My heart slowed, each beat slamming my chest, my ears were ringing from the blood rushing through my eardrums. She ran her fingers through my hair, as my hand slid to caress her cheek, my other hand slid along the length of her arm, finding her hand and interlocking our fingers.

Well, needless to say we shared that fantastic kiss for a good while. Nothing graphic occurred, as my gentlemanly nature would not allow me to act on anything of that nature. I untied her, and walked her across campus to her dorm, after lending her my coat.

I looked into her eyes again. Tears were forming there. I asked her what was wrong. She replied that she had felt so comfortable, warm, and safe while with me. She knew all throughout that I would allow no harm to come of her. We kissed again, just as magnificent a kiss as before.

I returned to my dorm room, and cleaned up all my "toys." I had just enough time to plop down on the couch, a copy of Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse" in my hands just as Mark returned from work.

"Hey," he said. I replied in an equally eloquent manner.

"You help Heather with her COBOL prog?" he asked, removing a Mt. Dew from his own mini-fridge.

I smiled behind my book. "Yup." I would help Heather with COBOL homework many more times that semester, and we became the closest of partners, frequently indulging in our bondage fantasies, all of them ending in a long, passionate kiss that sent chills up my spine.

mbrown5108@yahoo.com
Matt