Popeye : 01 - Center Stage (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Popeye : 01 - Center Stage (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Popeye's stories
01 - Center Stage
Story index at the bottom

By Popeye

Tuesday, October 7th 2003 - 05:33:58 AM

CENTER STAGE

I was 15 years old at an overnight camp, as C.I.T.. I previously never dreamed or thought about being tied and gaggged, but after this experience it became one mine, if not my favorite fantasy.

It was the last night of camp and I was in my cabin, in the middle of the wilderness. We had done a lot of activities with the girl CITs so I knew most of them. Me and my cabin mates were drinking, planning on which girls we would spend the night with. At about 10 at night, a group of hotties came into our cabin and began to mingle. There was this girl Christine who I had an eye on, even though we never really talked much through out the summer. She sat on my bed next to me and we began conversating.

Christine was about 5'7, thin with a sexy body, and had long black hair. She was half Chinese and half Irish, and had just broken up with her boyfriend of 2 weeks, 3 days before. When she walked in to a room all the guys would always pay attention, and was considered one of the hottest girls in the camp.

When she was on my bed, she turned around and started talking to her friend sitting on the bed beside mine. I got annoyed for some-reason, and noticed her bra-strap was showing through her tank-top, and pulled it back and let it go.

She said. "OOCH" gave me a look and kept talking. So I did it again, and this time she turned to me and said, "if you do that again, I'm going to tie you up." I laughed and thought to myself what the hell is gonna tie me up with. There was a role of clear electrical tape sitting in the front of my cubbie where my clothes were, and I never noticed. So for fun I snapped her bra again. She stood up and said, "I'll be back in a minute." As I waited, her friend Barbara moved over to my bed and started talking to me. I was a bit tipsy already, and got distracted talking to Barbara. There were about 6 other guys and 4 or 5 other girls in my cabin at this time. I noticed Christine come back from my cubbie and sit behind me. I paid her no mind and continued talking to her friend Barbara.

All of a sudden I heard the sound of tape being pulled, and the next thing I knew, tape was being rapped around my biceps and chest. I lifted my hands to try and remove it, however Barbara grabbed my wrists, and Christine continued rapping me with tape at a fast pace. However the role ran out of tape. At this point my friends were all laughing at me, 1 said, "look Jason's getting tied up, what a pu$$y." I realised I was looking foolish in front of my friends, so I ripped the 5 or so strands of tape off of my chest and biceps.

At this point I wanted to leave with Christine, because for some-reason this turned me on. I had a couple of joints in my pocket, so I whispered to her, "do you wonna blaze a spliff," and she smiled and replied, "yes lets go." So we went on the walk and THE JOURNEY BEGAN.

We walked through the forest and blazed the spiff. She was telling me about her personal life and what not. When the spliff was done we made eye contact and began making out. I told said "we should go somewhere private where we can get it on," and she agreed.

So we walked threw the forest, and came upon "the playhouse." It was wooden, probably the size of a small gym, and had a stage. This is where all the 'camp plays' took place. It completly empty, except for a piano and props backstage. She went backstage, and left me sitting on the wooden floor.

Christine came back with a lasso, that was used for a play from about a week ago. The rope was white, braided, and very thin. And then she popped the question, "have you ever been tied up?" I answered "no have you?" She said, "my older brother use to tie me up and I tie up my younger brother and sometimes my friends for fun."

I was standing up at this point, and she told me to put my hands up. So I did, and surprisingly she ravelled the rope around my waist twice. She didn't make it that tight, however it was tight enough that I couldn't squirm out of it. She tied a knot just below my belly-button.

She then said, "lie on your stomach, and put your hands behind your back." At this point I was kind of hesitant, so I asked, "are you gonna give me some play if I do"? And she answered, "for sure."

So I lied on my stomach and she straddled my legs n pulled the long ends of the rope from under my stomach. I put my hands behind my back and told her "I trust you, don't do anything stupid" She grabbed my ass and said, "don't worry big boy, your in good hands."

She rapped the longer end of the rope around my right wrist very tight and tied an knot. She then did the same with the left wrist, and also tied a knot, so both my wrists were close together. Christine then took the other end of the rope, and along with the longer end, began wrapping the rope around both of wrists, and pulling it tight after every two times. For about five times, and then she took the remaining ends of both sides and tied them in knots to the rope around my waist.

I could not believe it! I was unable move my arms!

She then rolled me onto my stomach, undid my pants, and pulled them off. She then pulled my boxers off too.

She then said, "I knew you'd like being my hostage, look at how hard you are."

I asked, "well aren't you gonna get naked too?" She replied "only topless," and took off her tank top and bra.

She then sat me up on the wooden floor, sat behind me, resting my back on her breast, and began giving me a hand job. I was really enjoying it. All of a sudden I heard voices in the distance from outside. So I turned my head to her, and said jokingly "stop pulling so hard or I'm gonna yell for help." She said, "I dare you."

I guess she knew that I was crazy to enough to, so just as I started to, she covered my mouth with her left hand, as she continued the hand job with her right. Her hands smelled like strawberry, from her hand lotion, and she gripped my mouth so tight with her hand for about 30 seconds, my scream were like whispers. I for some reason really enjoyed this, so when she said "be a good boy," and took her hand off, I yelled again, and she hand gagged me with her beautiful hand, for about 2 minutes, and continued jerking me until I came.

Then she stood up and told me to stand. Grabbed me by my arm and led me on to the stage and asked if I wanted to try on some costumes, and I said "no."

She asked if her hand job was satisfying enough for me, and I said "no, I want more," as I got hard again. I asked her if she's ever given a blow job. She was very reluctant at first as I pleaded, so then she came up with an idea.

Christine then said, "I'll only give you a bj, if i can fully tie you up." My hands were still tied behind my back at this point, and I asked, "what do you mean?" and she answered "you'll see."

She went backstage and came back to center stage where I was standing, and she said "ok lie down." She was holding a large card-board box with many contents in-it. So I lied down and watched her empty the contents on to the floor beside me. I asked her "why aren't you gonna use rope?" and she answered "there's none left silly, don't worry, you'll get tied-tight." I saw her pick up a black t-shirt used for one of the plays, and she was holding a box cutter she found. She cut the shirt into strands, as I was laying on the stage floor, on my back lying on my tied up hands.

She tied two strands together to form a long kinda rope, and she tied a knot around my right ankle, leaving 2 long ends. She then continuously wrapped both ends around my ankles, the strand going in opposite directions, pulling it very tight after each rap, and finished with a very very tight knot. She did the same for my knees, pulling very tight after each rap, and tying an extremely tight knot.

Christine then went backstage again, and brought out a wooden chair a place it beside me. She helped me get up, and held me up strait as hobbled to the chair. She laid a pair of "yellow" pants from the box on the ground beside me and cut off the leg parts with the box cutter. She tied the legs of the cut up together with a knot and tied a knot around my left elbow. She pulled as much slack as she could around my chest and tied another knot on my right elbow. She then took both ends hanging from my elbows, wrapped them across the end bearings of the chair and tied a knot attached to the back middle bearing of the chair.

I was almost completely immobilized. At this point I was hypnotised by the beauty of her breasts. I asked "so are you gonna start?" and she replied, "hold on a second."

She picked up a shorter left over strand of the shirt and a scarf from the box. She stood behind me and said, "we don't want what happened before to happen again do we?"

I paused and asked "what do you mean?" As she said, "you know," she crumpled the strand of shirt in to a ball, I didn't know she was doing this. As I said "no I dont what are you talking about, from behind she shoved the ball of shirt into my mouth, and covered my mouth with her left hand. She learned over with her right hand and picked up the scarf and let go of my mouth. As I tried to get momentum to spit out the shirt, the scarf touched the back of my head quickly and before I could blink, she tied the scarf in a half knot over my mouth pulling both ends very tightly. She wrapped the scarf back around the back of my head, then over my mouth, back behind my head and tied a knot.

As I sat center stage, completely helpless in the chair Christine went backstage. She took longer then before, I think it was to scare me a bit. She returned with some towels she placed on the stage floor infront of me. She then kneeled on the towels and gave me the blow job of a life time.

Before I could cum, the outside door from backstage creeped open....

Popeye