new_tie : 02 - Tying Em for the first time (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

new_tie : 02 - Tying Em for the first time (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

new_tie's stories
02 - Tying Em for the first time
Story index at the bottom

By new_tie

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:50 pm

Tying Em for the first time

Hello again.

Last time I posted here was a few weeks back, about a game that my girlfriend Em and I used to play. I mentioned that, although it was my first post on these boards, it was not my first tie up game. In fact, Em was not even my first tie up partner- I've been playing these kind of things since I was a little kid. I am the youngest of 3 children in my family, so I was often the victim of any games we played, but I still enjoyed playing them! I even carried on with them into my teens with some of my best friends and in my early relationships. What I wanted to tell you about today though was the first time I tied up Em.

Another detail which I mentioned at the beginning of my last post was that Em and I started going out in my last year of high school. I went to a private school in a neighboring town and she went to the local high school in the town where I lived. I had met her after being invited out to coffee by a mutual friend of ours (she was actually trying to set us up... it worked out pretty well as we have been together several years now!).

Anyways, after we had been dating a little while and had done some of the more *intimate* things that teenage couples do, I decided to ask her if I could tie her up. I was never really shy about this- I wasn't ashamed that I liked bondage and if she had said no I would have been totally fine with that. I knew the thought of someone tying you up could be very intimidating, maybe even downright scary, but I also knew that if I introduced her to it slowly and gently it would make her a lot more open to the whole thing. I really didn't want to scare her or turn her off of TUGs by plunging her into it too fast!

As I have said before, Em wasn't my first tie up partner, even in a romantic relationship (if you can call high school relationships that). I had tied and been tied by past girlfriends, with varying degrees of success. One just plain didn't like to be tied up, and I was fine with that, but she did enjoy tying me up from time to time (which I was also fine with... most of the time). Long story short, I knew what I was doing in introducing Em to the whole TUG thing.

As with anything of this nature, the best strategy is to simply ask nicely. You have to be open about it, willing to explain things and set clear and easy to follow rules. It is VERY important to talk and keep communication going (just like any other aspect of a relationship!). So, with that in mind, I brought it up one night while I was driving her home in my car. I don't remember the exact dialogue, but it went something like this.

"Hey Em, how would you feel about doing something a little different next time we're together?"

"Hmm" she replied curiously, "Like what."

"Well, how would you feel if I were to kidnap you and tie you up?"

"What?"

"Hold on a sec! Let me explain. I know it may sound a little out there, but its actually a lot of fun. Trust me, I'm not into anything serious or heavy. Haven't you ever played cops and robbers or something like that? It'll be more like that... but with me."

"Well yeah, I knew people like that kind of stuff. I've just never thought about doing it myself. Does it turn you on?"

"Umm... yeah. Yeah it does. It's ok if you don't want to!"

"Well no, I'm not saying that, I just don't know what's involved. It doesn't bother me that you like this stuff... I've just never been tied up with a guy before."

"Well, let me tell you about it..." I replied.

As I said, that wasn't exactly how the conversation went, and that was a slightly shortened version at that, but the key was to bring it around in an open and honest manner. I also didn't want to seem threatening, but at the same time wanted to make it seem exciting to peak her interest. I went on to tell here about why it would be fun (for both of us) and even offered to let her tie me up first if she wanted. And, well, she agreed. Actually she started to get pretty excited about it and started asking me all sorts of questions. I told her that, while I would tell her anything she wanted to know, she really just had to experience what it was like to be tied up in order to tell if she would like it or not.

We made a date for later that week. Her parents were going out to some fancy dinner and wouldn't be back until later in the night, and her younger brother was going over to a friend's house to sleep over... it was almost too perfect.

I went over on the night of with a backpack filled with goodies. I felt a little bit like a bondage-loving santa claus hauling it over my shoulder (hey... that would be fun! I'm going to remember that for the next Christmas season!) Em greeted me at the door. To put it bluntly, she was HOT! If you haven't read my posts earlier, Em is half Chinese/ half Portuguese and has a killer body and a gorgeous face! She answered the door in a very short plaid skirt and a tight black blouse. She had on sheer black stockings and some nice heels on as well. Needless to say, I almost lost it when I saw her like that!

"Wow!" I said "You really dressed up for the occasion!" I almost felt a little embarrassed showing up in jeans and a t-shirt! She blushed a little, smiled, and let me in. She took me by the hand and led me straight up to her bedroom.

"you know," she started to say "I've been thinking about this all week. I'm actually really excited! I started to look some stuff up on the internet to get some ideas, and... well, here. I want to show you." She took me over to her computer and pulled up a couple of pictures she had found on the web. My eyes almost popped out of my head! She was showing me pictures of girls dressed up in next to nothing (or actually nothing in some cases) in some really intense bondage! "I wanna try this one-" she said, pointing to a girl dressed up in a latex miniskirt in a very tight hogtie.

"Damn!" I thought to myself, "I've hit the jack pot here!" She was getting really into it, showing me lots of things that she thought looked fun. Of course I was loving it all! I had planned to introduce her easily, maybe some scarves tying her wrists behind her back and a blindfold at first, but this was absolutely fabulous! She even said she liked the way girls look with a big red ball gag in their mouth and asked if I knew where we could get one. I didn't know (being only in high-school I didn't have a credit card to order online with, and didn't go into many fetish shops), but dammit, if she wanted one I would definitely find one for her!

"So, where should we start?" she asked.

"Uhh," I replied, a little bit out of breath and definitely flushed, "why don't we go over to your bed." She went over and sat down on her bed. I opened up my bag of goodies and pulled out some scarves a small bit of rope. "Sorry, I wasn't really expecting this kind of response from you yet! I would have come prepared otherwise!" She stretched out her arms in front of her with a mock pout and motioned for me to tie her wrists together. "No no no, wrist go behind the back!" I corrected her, grabbing one wrist and flipping her (gently) onto her stomach. She let out a little giggle of excitement. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked.

"Shut up and get going! You're spoiling the mood by talking like that!" she mocked back at me. I was a little bit shocked at this- I had no idea she would get so into it! I decided to play a bit more into it.

"Ok! Now you've asked for it!" I replied. I quickly grabbed her feet and trussed her up into a very neat hogtie. I didn't make it nearly as tight as what she had showed me pictures of. I wanted her to enjoy it and not be too sore or uncomfortable. Standing back and admiring my work, I asked her "so, how does it feel."

"Ooo," she replied, "this is getting me so hot! I can see why you like it!" She was getting really into it, moving around and trying to get free.

"Oh no," I said, "you haven't even experienced the best part yet!" I figured that if she was liking it so much already, I would take it up just another notch. I reached over and started to tickle her in the side. She started laughing intensely and uncontrollably rolling around.

"Ahhh! Stop it! Stop it!" she cried out in between spurts of laughter.

"Crap!" I thought, "I've gone too far!" I immediately stopped and started to apologize profusely. I really got a little bit carried away, and didn't want to do anything she didn't like or wasn't comfortable with.

"Oh come on!" she replied, "I didn't really mean stop! I was just getting into it! Its actually kinda fun!" That's when I remembered something very important. We had to set up a safe word! I explained to her what a safe word was why we needed it, making it perfectly clear that if she wanted to stop at any time I would. No sooner had we set one up than I resumed tickling her senseless. I was having the time of my life, and from the sounds of it, she was too!

And that was the start of Em and I tying each other up. As I've mentioned before, she has become really good at it and, I dare say, far more skilled than I am with a rope. It was about a month or two later that she first started tying me up and it really turned into a series of games... maybe I'll write about that incident next time.

Until then, cheers!

new_tie