Chris : 01 - Kidnapped Vicky (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris : 01 - Kidnapped Vicky (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris' stories
01 - Kidnapped Vicky
Story index at the bottom

By Chris

Sunday, November 9th 2003 - 01:47:23 AM

Kidnapped Vicky

Hi everyone, I'm Chris, 19 years old, from uk. Last week i kidnapped my g/f Vicky , we were watching tv and we saw a lady get kidnapped, that's where it started, Vicky then said, "If i get kidnapped, will you rescue me?". I said "of course".

I then asked her if she wanted to play a kidnap game. She said okay, we got ready. She went upstairs and got changed. She came down with her nightgown on with her undies underneath.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded. "Ok, I'm gonna be an innocent little girl, and your gonna kidnap me and do wat u please"

We started, i came from behind and handgagged her.

"Keep your mouth shut and no one gets hurt ok"

She nodded. I then threw her on the sofa. Her night gown lifted up and i saw a glimpse of her red thong. I got some pink tape and bent down to seal it on her lips.

"No dont gag me!" she said.

"Why not?"

"Cos girls are always getting kidnapped and gagged"

"I know it's good ain't it?" i said back to her.

I then quickly sealed over her luscious lips. I got some ropes, i kept her gown on, and then tied her body up with her hands to her side. I then got rope and tied it around her waist, then got another bit and tied it around her crotch and then hooked the rope to the rope around her waist. Her eyes lit up and she mmffppped really girly and excitingly. It was because of the crotch tie, she luvs that. I kept her like that for twenty minutes, then let her go.

"I really loved it wen you tied up my crotch"

Then i said "good" she then gave me an evil look and said "when do i get to kidnap you"

"Not today" i said.

"Tough luck honey" she replied. She then hand gagged me and then sat me down and took off my trousers and my shirt. I was in my boxers and socks, until she removed them. I was only in my underwear after that. Vicky stared at my crotch and then came over to me and sat on my lap. She kept stroking my crotch area, then she got up and said "You're my sexy lil hostage now darling, I'm gonna dress you up in my knickers then tie that sexy crotch of yours up"

If u wanna hear the rest let me know

Ps , tina if you want to hear my rude straight jacket stories email me and ill send them too you

Chris
time_to_play6@msn.com