Andy : 01 - Tying Up Tammy-The First Time (MMM/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Andy : 01 - Tying Up Tammy-The First Time (MMM/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Andy's stories
01 - Tying Up Tammy-The First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Andy

Tuesday, February 17th 2004 - 09:11:02 PM

Tying Up Tammy-The First Time

Hi everyone. just came home and found Tammy playing around with this website. For the record, everything she has said about me is absolutely true! What Tammy left out is the history, or should I say the origin of this tie up game that I started many years ago. Or why I started doing this to her.

For some of you, if might be different. Here is how it started with us.

It was during a Superbowl Game around 1995 I believe. The Dallas Cowboys won and being from Dallas I was excited about this game as were my buddies.

Other males reading this who enjoy football can probably relate. I had all the guys over. Had several cases of beer and bless her heart, Tammy had prepared some food for us, albeit reluctantly.

She was mad because I always had the Superbowl Party at our place. Tammy felt that one of the others should hold it. I wanted to have it at our place and always did.

Tammy was being an absolute bitch. The more guys showed up, the bitchier she got. As the guys were talking, she kept coming in and bugging me; Andy can you get this for me, Andy can you do that, Andy I need you to do this and so on.

I told Tammy that I would help her with some things but the guys were over and I wanted to be with my company. and once the game started, she had better not bother us.

If any of you are married or have a significant other in your life, t hen you probably know that asking them to not do something is like telling them to do it. Women are like that especially when they are in a bitchy mood as Tammy was this day.

The game was just getting ready to start and sure as shootin, Tammy had it timed perfectly. She came in and started bugging me. She would talk and talk and talk about absolute nonsense just to be a pain in the ass. And she was succeeding in being a pain in the ass.

Finally in frustration I yelled out; "What do I have to do, gag you?"

The guys shirked and Tammy became intense. Her face was just about as red as her beautiful red hair. Tammy has a face and body to match her hair. Real fine looking woman. She had been overweight but started working out aerobically and with weights and dieted using the Atkins Diet. Her skin tone was phenomenal! She was then and still is a beauty.

So Tammy was red as a red truck and told me; "You just try it mister and this Superbowl party will be over quick!"

Well I had enough. I told Tammy that was the last draw and I headed to my room.

"We're are you going Andrew?" (she always called me by my full first name when she was mad, other times it was just Andy)

"You'll see." was my response as I changed directions and headed towards the garage.

When I came back I had rope, bandana's and duct tape.

"And what do you think you are going to d with all that junk?" queried Tammy.

"What I should have done a long time ago!"

"You fixin to tie me up Andrew?"

"Uh huh!"

Then I yelled at Bart and Mike to hold her still. The guys looking surprised but no unfamiliar with bondage and having shared bondage stories with their wives with the rest of us, were only too glad to comply. They have been teasing me to do this to Tammy for a long time.

Tammy started to kick as the guys held her arms still. Two other guys grabbed her legs, then her ankles immobilizing her.

First I used the rope to tie her knees together. That limited her kicking. The guys released her ankles giving me the opportunity to tie her ankles together.

As Tammy squirmed and tried to break loose, the guys who were hold her legs now helped the other two with her hands and upper body.

made a loop with the rope and now while the guys held Tammy by her shoulders and elbows
I began tying her wrists. First I put the loop over her hands and then tied in between er two hands.

Now Tammy's hands were immobilized.

I grabbed more roped and started to tie Tammy in between her arms making several rotations around her right arm before going to her left arm. Then I went around her upped body, just above her well developed and prominent bust.

'Any last words?" I asked.

"Yeah, this has gone far enough. You mmmmmppphhhhh." as I put my hand over Tammy's mouth.

I looked at Bret and told him to do likewise if Tammy started to speak as I removed my hand to grab and rollup a bandana.

Tammy started to yip again but was foiled by Bret's quick handgag.

I had Bret remove his hand momentarily while I place the rolled up bandana over Tammy's mouth and then had Bret quickly put his hand over the bandana and Tammy's mouth while I got the duct tape ready.

I again had Bret move his had as I put the duct tape over the bandana and started wrapping it around Tammy's head.

I then picked up Tammy and carried her to the bedroom. I pulled the bedsheets and blanket down putting Tammy in bed.

I then got more rope and attached it to Tammy's elbows and knees and crisscrossed it over the helpless Tammy and tied it securely to the bed frame.

Then I pulled the covers over Tammy and tucked her nice. I gave her a nice kiss on her cheek and said; "Now don't go anywhere."

Judging by the glare in Tammy's eyes, if looks could kill, I would have been a dead man.

The guys and I went back and enjoyed the game...peacefully while talking turns checking on Tammy from time to time.

Sometimes we would remove her gag and then regag her before she had a chance to finish what she had to say.

Once the Superbowl was over (Cowboys won!!!) and the guys left, I went into th e bedroom and had a lot of fun with Tammy. Once her anger wore off, she gave me the best head I had ever had with her up to that time.

We have since had many bondage games, sometimes we even recreate this first time and even get the guys involved (only with the bondage part) and have even played this game with some of the other guys wives. Everyone has a great time at it.

I love handgagging and playin tie up games with Tammy and she loves it as well.

ANDY