Lori : 02 - Getting even with Theresa, Renee and Janet (MF/FFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lori : 02 - Getting even with Theresa, Renee and Janet (MF/FFF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lori's stories
02 - Getting even with Theresa, Renee and Janet
Story index at the bottom

By Lori

Wednesday, April 28th 2004 - 09:41:08 PM

Getting even with Theresa, Renee and Janet

I'm feeling excited tonite. After writing my follow up to the game with Herman and reading some people had asked me to write me, I figured why not?

As I stated in my recent update, the game with Herman turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. Herman and I had several more encounters after that. But ah, that is a future story.

After making wild passionate love with Herman, my geek turned stud started giggling and said he had an idea.

Laughing I asked what he had in mind.

'FIRST of all, let me say that I really enjoyed this tonite and I think it's safe to say that you did as well. (I nodded affirmatively) but how about if if play a game on the girls?"

"How!" I asked raising my eyebrows. Yes, I enjoyed this episode with Herman but still was a little ticked off at the girls for the way they got me into it.

Herman asked me when I thought they would be back. Since it was a school nite, I figured they would be back by 10 but since they didn't know what I now knew about Herman, it probably would be a lot sooner.

"Got any panty hose, scarves or bandanas?"

"Yeah some. Why?

"How about tape?"

"Yeah. I have some duct tape and packing tape I used to send some packages out."

Then Herman told me the plan.

What we were going to do is lure the girls one by one and then, well read on and you find out what we did.

Well the girls came home sooner than we thought. We heard all three of them coming in. I was untied but put the gag back on myself.

Herman then stuck his neckout the door and asked for Janet and Janet only. He told her that I needed to see her but that I wanted to see her only, not the others.

Janet came in and Herman quickly closed the door. I layed there with my hands at my sides but it appeared as though I was still tied and of course I was gagged.

Janet looked at Herman suspiciously (oh by the way, Herman went back to his geek look with 3 inch glasses) at which time I jumped up off the bed and quickly clamped both of my hands tightly across her mouth.

Herman quickly came around me as I moved to Janet's right side and he proceeded to tie Janet's hands behind her back. Herman was strong and after all, a guy and much stronger than Janet.

I removed my hand just long enough for Herman to stuff a rolled up panty hose in Janet's mouth and I quickly placed a piece of duct tape over that keeping it secure.

Herman then hustled Janet to the floor and tied he feet up.

Janet was secure and looking quite puzzled.

Next Herman went back to the door stuck his head out and called for Theresa. Herman had told me that he always like Theresa. He was a cute blonde and built with an incredible figure.

With Janet strategically placed on the side of my bed and lying down, she was out of site.

Herman again quickly closed the door, pointed at me still gagged and lying on the bed as before and commented on how cute I looked bound, gagged and helpless. (Or so Theresa thought!)

Theresa came over looking perplexed but smiling and asked me how the "geek" treated me. Right about that time Herman asked her to repeat what she called him. As Theresa opened her mouth wide to say "geek" Herman quickly stuffed a handkerchief in Theresa's mouth. Before Theresa could move her hands up, I had already grabbed her arms from behind, catching her by surprise and lasoled her hands with panty hose that I had formed into a loop.

As Theresa tried to turn around startled (she thought I was still tied up) Herman got a blue bandana and gagged her over the mouth. He then held Theresa's arms from the front as I finished tying her hands.

Theresa raised her foot to try to kick Herman, fortunately, Herman was able to block it. Herman then picked Theresa up, layed her on the bed and then tied her feet up.

Now Theresa was secure. One more to go.

Once more Herman stuck his head out the door and asked Renee to come in. But Renee knew something was up. "Where are Theresa and Janet?"

Herman looked over at me, winked and said "Hell it doesn't matter now. The other two are secure."

Herman then told Renee that the girls were in my room, but were speechless. He laughed and so did I, but the gag I had still had on muffled it.

Herman then grabbed me and told Renee that I was still wrapped up. He then walked me over to Renee who was now backing away slighly and wondering what the heck was going on.

"Where are the girls?" Renee asked again.

Herman said, would you like to join them? The reason we came out was to get you to join them. They're waiting for you."

Renee looked at me and asked how come I was still tied up.
She knew something was up.

By this time we were right next to Renee. Herman then told Renee that he has a fetish for tied up girls and couldn't thank Renee, Janet and Theresa enough.

Renee looked at me and asked if I was all right.

I nodded yes and then pulled my gag off and said, "I have never been fucking better in my life!"

At this point Herman took off his thick glasses. Now Renne was really startled.

Herman told Renee that Lori had been tied up and he had the two other girls tied up in the other room. Now it's your turn to get tied up and quickly grabbed Renee's arms pulling them behind her back.

I then pulled a pair of panty hose out and started to tie Renee's hands while Herman held her secure.

Renee was screaming nonsense. "You fucking sob. You are the one that is supposed to get initiated, now us.

"You have a filthy mouth." I said as I stuffed a panty hose in Renee's mouth and then proceeded to wrap a bandana around it to keep it secure.

Renee was bitching like crazy. MMMMPPPPHHHING but still distracting. So I grabbed another bandana and put that over the first one this time even tighter.

She was still yelling, barely audible but distracting so I placed a third bandana over the first two.

I could barely here some mouse-like mmmmppphhhs. I loved it!

Herman and I then walked Renee into my bedroom to join her two buddies.

Since I have a queen size bed, I placed Renee right next to Theresa.

Herman asked me if I had any blankets. I did and I got some. Herman then put the blankets over the two girls bodies and tucked them tightly to the sides so the girls couldn't get up or fall over the bed and get hurt.

He checked on Janet who was giving us both the evil eyes. Herman grabbed another peice of panty hose tied it around the panty hose that we used to tie Janet's hands with and tied the other part to the bottom bedpost. Janet wasn't going anywhere!

Herman and I then just looked at the three captives and said we were going out to get a shake and burger and jokingly said, don't go anywhere. We then laughed hysterically as we left on our way to a nice treat.

Paybacks are a bitch.

Lori