Louie : 03 - Twice the Fun! (FF/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Louie : 03 - Twice the Fun! (FF/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Louie's stories
03 - Twice the Fun!
Story index at the bottom

By Louie

Thursday, April 29th 2004 - 06:45:40 PM

Some of you may remember a story that I posted several months ago of an incident that occurred with me and my hot dame "Reds."

When I left off I was still tied, blindfolded and getting the best blow job of my life. I had been licked and massaged all over with oil. I felt gentle little fingers sensually going over my entire body.

After the best blow job of my life I thought that was it. Nope. There was more.

I was in ecstasy! I never felt anything like that before. Not so long anyway. Pretty soon I heard a female voice yell "Hey Louie, that was the appetizer, are you ready for the main course?"

WOW! That was just the appetizer? Holy orgasm Batman. What in the world did she have in mind?

Soon I felt soft sensual lips on mine making out and getting me more and more aroused. I felt what appeared to be a paper towel wiping the cum off that I had just shot out followed by licking all around my penis. Erection time again.

We made out for what seemed like forever, almost non stop. Soon I got off again. This time I felt tender lips licking the substance I just shot out all over my penis. Having just came, I was extremely sensitive and this was stimulating me to the point that I was shaking. It was like being electrocuted and I could nothing to stop this as I was still securely restrained.

Of course I didn't really want it to stop either. It felt sooooo good.

Thinking that now it was over that sexy voice came out again and said, "Are you ready for more Louie?"

More?

The making out started once again but something seemed different. I smelled two different types of perfume and now I heard two different voices.

One obviously was making out with me while the other was licking my penis. Now I was feeling the gentle massaging on my chest again while simultaneously 2 hands massaging my inner thighs and up to my balls while the sucking continued.

Just before I was ready to get off, one of the two jumped on me and started fucking me like crazy. Having already gone twice I didn't know how much more I had in me, obviously enough to get this gal off and me again as well.

Still not done the sucking and licking stated again and the gentle fingering of my balls and then into my inner thighs then up my groin while there were two hands switching from fingering my chest and face, making out switched with a hand over the mouth now and then.

I was still blindfolded so I had no idea who other than "Reds" was there, but I really didn't care. I was enjoying this far too much to complain.

Soon I heard the other voice again and this time she was saying that she never say anything like this before. I come and come and come again and my erection never goes down.

"It's that new herbal product I'm taking. Coupled with present company. Reds, who else is in here?"

Quickly I felt another hand over my mouth with Reds saying you ask too many questions. I also heard slight mmmmppphhhs which led me to believe that the other lady also had a hand over the mouth too.

"Don't tell him anything. It will spoil the fun."

I sort of recognized the voice but wasn't sure who it was.
Now, Reds had removed her hand from my mouth and again I felt those sexy lips which were unmistakedly Reds. And once again, I felt a mouth on my cock and lips around it and all over. We were going for another time. This was going so great that I forget that I was still tied and didn't mind the cramping that I would only realize later.

Here we go again I thought.

Louie