Karen : 01 - How to Spice Things Up! (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Karen : 01 - How to Spice Things Up! (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Karen's stories
01 - How to Spice Things Up!
Story index at the bottom

By Karen

Sunday, May 9th 2004 - 07:19:16 AM

I used to date this guy in college named Joel. He was a jewish guy, a little on the cheap side but a really nice guy.
He was a good looking guy. Built nice too. Great personality.

Well, if you've been to college you know what it is like to get burned out after a while. That is where I was and so was Joel. We grew tired of the constant studying and even the frat parties got boring after awhile. Our sex life was also stale.

Looking for for something new and desperately needing to add some spice to our life, Joel went out and rented some video tapes (this was of course before dvd's came out) and brought some books he wanted me to read.

Oh just what I needed, more books. I was already studied to death. Joel assured me that these books were different and would add some spice to our relationship as would the videos.

It was the weekend and I was curious why Joel didn't want to go out with Rich and Stacy as usual. He assured me that was getting old and we needed something "new" at least for this weekend and we could go out with Rich and Stacy next weekend or even the next day if it would make me feel better.

So I started to look at the books but Joel grabbed my hand very quickly and told me that this was new to him and he felt it would be new to me as well.

Well, when I finally got to check out the books I was intrigued to say the least. Bondage books and bondage videos to boot. This guy was really going to another level, for him, unknown to Joel, I had some prior bondage experience, but didn't let him know that.

Joel confessed to me that one of his secret fantasies was to be tied down and at the mercy of a beautiful girl. Where that girl could have her way with him and there would be nothing that he could go to stop it.

One of my fantasies was to totally dominate a man. In the prior bondage episodes that I was involved with, I was the sub (and loved it too) but I had been secretly wanting to reverse that.

I told Joel that I would be thrilled to give this a try. I told him that I would be the dom and he would be at my mercy. His eyes gleamed.

When I told Joel that we would have one small problem...tools to make this work, he surprised me by opening another bag with ropes and other little goodies.

Hey this guy was serious.

I said we should agree to a safety signal in the event he needed to be released. Joel said he didn't think that would be necessary.

We then talked over our strategy and at this point Joel indicated that he also wanted to be a dom and wanted to tie me up as well.

I pretended to be a little nervous and acted like this was my first time. He urged me on and indicated that he would be delicate.

So I agreed only under the condition that I play the Dom role first and would have my way with him. Joel smiled and agreed.

We went into the bedroom and as Joel started to undress I reached around his head from the back and handgagged him. I then informed him that I would be creating a character and that I would be kidnapping him and tying him up.

Joel was getting excited already.

I ordered him to remove his shirt and pants while I still had my hand clasped tightly around his mouth.

The shirt came off followed by his pants. I next ordered Joel to lie face down on the bed and put his hands behind his back.

He complied. I grabbed a scarf with my free hand, removed the handgag and stuffed the scarf in Joel's mouth so I would have both hands free and then proceeded to tie Joel's hands up with the rope.

Stripped down to his skivies, hands tightly tied and gagged, I had Joel get down on his knees in front of me. He looked at me a little surprised with a look like "you have done this before." We hadn't at this point gone too deeply into the bondage books or watched the video.

I asked Joel if he had a change of mid. He nodded his head, no, no, no.

Great let's proceed.

I wanted Joel to be my slave and prisoner. While on his knees I had crawl over the floor like a dog. I removed his gag and then had him kiss my feet and move on upwards to other parts of my anatomy. Joel was cool and actually loving this whole thing.

With Joel still tied up, I set up a bondage station on our bed, set up for a spread eagle that was about to come on Joel.

I untied Joel's hands and then retied them to each post. Then did the same with his feet, tying them at the ankles.
I looked at Joel's dick and it was at attention. He was turned on.

I then jumped on him and kept playing with him telling him that he was my love slave and I was going to fuck him to death. What a way to go right?

After Joel was recovering from orgasm, I came in with some ice and figured it was time for more fun. With his penis sensitive after having just gotten off, I rubbed my ice cold hands all over his dick. I then grabbed an ice cube and let it slide down his hairy chest. He yanked at the tied, but wasn't going anywhere. I know how to tie.

I then did the same thing with his feet. I was loving this. Joel was a great guy, but as I said before, he was cheap and this was sort of a way to get back for his excessive frugality.

As Joel started to hoot and howl, I regagged him which had been preceded by several great handgags. His eyes bulged!

We had a great time of it. Only later did we watch the movies and never really needed the bondage books. Joel did get even and had his way with me. I thoroughly loved that experience with Joel. With the stress of college and all that. It was just the release that we both needed.

Could have just had sex, but as I said, that was getting stale too.

And while I have had many other bondage experiences, somehow, doing this in college has a uniqueness all to it's own.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Many happy ties to all.

Karen