Kevin Jones : 01 - Inspired by TV Bondage (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kevin Jones : 01 - Inspired by TV Bondage (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kevin Jones's stories
01 - Inspired by TV Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Kevin Jones

Monday, May 17th 2004 - 07:30:54 PM

Inspired by TV Bondage

My first bondage experience happened when I was a junior in high school. That is to say, the first one that had any impact. Like other kids, I had my share of bondage experiments, but it was all in fun.

I grew up in the 60's and early 70's and I used to love the regular bondage stuff that was on tv.

Two of the best shows were the Avengers and The Man From Uncle. I was very young at the time and had to settle for reruns in place of first run episodes. Both shows had a weekly treat of B&G DID's. The Man From Uncle featured some real beauties two like Mrs. Charles Bronson (Jill Ireland) Julie Sommers and others whose names that I do not recall but were real knockouts. In the earlier black and white shows, there was a great bondage episode with Yvonne Craig (nice tape gag on this chic), who later became Batgirl on the Batman TV series.

The Avengers would also show a weekly treat of Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) and Tara King (Linda Thorsen) and the earlier episodes showed the beautiful Honor Blackman regularly bound and gagged as well. These were classics.

Yvonne Craig, already mentioned from The Man From Uncle would be regularly bound and gagged as Batgirl or Barbara Gordon. So many ways. What a beauty.

Stephanie Powers was probably the Queen of DID back in the 60's. From a tv movie where she was tied up and held in a attic to her own tv series, The Girl From Uncle. There was a weekly feast of seeing beautiful Stephanie cloth, over the mouth, tape gagged, hand gagged and so much more. Hardly a movie or tv show had Stephanie Powers init were see was not tied and gagged. She was the Queen of DID in the 60's.

During the 60's, spy movies were also very prevalent tapping into the James Bond success. One of the best as far as b&g movies was Kiss The Girls and Watch Them Die with Mike Connors of Mannix fame and Dorothy Provine, the DID who was a real knockout. Provine has the uncanny ability to talk her way of anything suckering her poor captors into releasing her. So finally the bad guys catch on and put a red gag over her mouth and throw into a rock trying to senf her to the moon. Luckily, the hero intervenes just in time.

I got my first dose of seeing Linda Evans bound and gagged on the old tv series-The Big Valley with Barbara Stanwick. Then while watching cable tv I caught her bound and gagged again in a Bikini Beach movie.

Another show that had regular DID's was THE FBI with Elfrem Zimblist, Jr. as well as his old series 77 Sunset Strip. One episode in particular showed the beautiful Anne Francis (Honey West) literally bound and tape gagged through the whole show.

And of course we got a teaser with Anne Francis bound and gagged in her own Honey West tv show.

One of the most unusual occurrence was an old, but short lived tv sit com in the early 70's with Debbie Reynolds. This program had Ms. Reynolds the victim of a weekly handgag in so many ways. I always felt that Ms. Reynolds was the perfect lady for a handgag. She had that perfect face, smooth skin and that girl next door look. Debbie Reynolds always followed it with lot's of mmmpphhhing and the audience loved it. Her husband was always the deliverer of the handgag. It was fun, entertaining and stimulating. What a shame the show was short lived.

More detective shows followed like Mannix, Kojak, Police Story, Rockford Files, Ironside and more. All of these shows had a regular treat of B&G DID's. The Rockford Files even had Dione Warwick in a B&G scene.

Well getting back to my first experience, I talked to a chic that seemed to share my interest in the ropes. In fact she had a secret fantasy of wanting to be tied up.

Good to see that I was no alone! Kristy said she had been tied up as a child but was starving to be tied up to reach a new level of climax. I figured if she insists, why not?

We went to one of those places that teenagers go to to be alone, parked, moved to the back seat and went to work. After making out for awhile, I tied Kristy's hands behind her back and then opened her blouse. I began some foreplay on her breasts and had her really turned on.

I pulled out a feather and started to tickle her nose, her cheeks and her breasts with it. She started giggling like crazy.

I put my hand over her pretty little mouth and she smiled at me with her beautiful blue eyes. Then I assertively told her that I was going to have to gag her to keep her quiet. She nodded in agreement and her eyes got brighter and bigger.

I pulled out a blue bandana and put it on as as over the mouth gag. Kristy was still able to speak so I loosed the knot, pulled the bandana tighter and tied it tight behind her head just over her blonde pony tail.

Kristy mmmpphhed---the gag had worked and I was getting turned on.

I inserted my dick into Kristy's pussy while kissing her tits. She was going wild and came before I did. It didn't take long before I got off and rearly blew my rubber off with the ejection!

Then I sighed and sat beside Kristy relaxing and enjoying the moment. It was incredible. But something unusual happened. As I looked over at Kristy, still B&G, I got hard again and wanted to go again. So did she. It was my first 2 banger. I was shaking all over from the sensations and so was Kristy.

I'll be forever grateful to those early tv shows for planting in me the seeds of bondage. As a child, I always enjoyed seeing a beautiful B&G DID. I still do.

Several years ago I got incredibly turned on seeing Drew Barrymore B&G in the first Charley's Angels movie. So much so that I double banged my wife. Brought back memories of Kristy.

I am also very grateful for this site and some of the stories that are here. It's good to see that there are other people out there who get turned on by bondage and mix it with good, clean sex.

Keep the website going and guys keep the stories coming. We all love em.

KJ
Kevin Jones