Gary : 01 - A Night With Tracy (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gary : 01 - A Night With Tracy (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gary's stories
01 - A Night With Tracy
Story index at the bottom

By Gary

Sunday, July 25th 2004 - 12:14:04 AM

A Night With Tracy

This is fairly explicit but the language only gets bad (f-words) at the end. It's actually a sweet and loving tale of erotic passion, I think. Hope it's OK.

In college once, my girlfriend Tracy promised to give me the "ride of a lifetime" on night. We were very into each other and horny all the time. She asked me if I was up for anything. I said yes. She said, "Be at my dorm at 4 p.m. Saturday and walk in. Once your there, do whatever I tell you. Trust me." I agreed and got very excited.

Saturday came and I hurried to her dorm, which would be mostly empty on her floor given that it was an athletes dorm and many on that floor were playing field hockey at the time. Tracy was about 5’2, blonde past her shoulders, and adorable. Well built and athletic - she was a soccer player and a very good one. I was quite into her.

I got to her dorm room and walked in and closed the door. It was dark. Before I could say anything I felt a hand over my mouth. It was Tracy, handgagging me from behind and hissing, "Don't you say a word - you do whatever I say or you'll be very sorry. Now, on your knees."

I knelt down, shockd and delighted. We'd done some kinky stuff before, including a little bondage, but this was much more aggressive and I loved it. Her hand stayed on my mouth as I knelt down.

"Lie on your stomach now, you little shit," she demanded, and I did. She took her hand off my mouth. "Make a sound and I'll stuff a sock in your mouth! Put your hands behind your back, now!"

I obeyed, and as I did that Tracy pulled my shirt off over my head. Then she grabbed my hands and I felt her tying them behind my back with handcuffs.

"I'm going to tie you up and kidnap you, you little creep. And I won't release you until I'm satisfied," Tracy said, hard. She handcuffed my hands and then took off my shoes and socks, then pulled my pants off as I lay tied on the floor.

"I'm tying your feet now - don't you dare move,” she said, and she tied my bare feet at the ankles a few times. All I had left on was my underwear. I still said nothing.

"I'm going to have my way with you tonight, boy. I'm going to torture you so bad you'll be begging me to put you out of your misery," Tracy said, tying me up into a hogtie. "But I won't. I won't stop, no matter how much you beg or whimper or cry. And you WILL do all those things. You will find out how sadistic a kidnapper I can be!"

Tracy walked around to my face as I lay bound on the floor at her feet. She was hot! She wore a white short-sleeved baby-doll blouse with very puffy short sleeves and a V-neck string tie in front - it was my favorite and she knew I had a little fetish, I guess, for ruffled short-sleeves like that. She had on faded baggy green cargo pants and dirty soccer socks. Again, this all fit the profile for me - I was into these clothes on her (yes, I had a thing for socks and feet) and she was using it all.

"You have no name anymore. I will only call you "hostage" or "my prisoner" from now on. And you will call me "Ma'am." Failure to do so will result in severe punishment. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I said, finding it very hard to move in what was a very good hogtie.

Tracy crouched down and grabbed my face in her hand, harshly but not so it hurt. It was definitely a way to get my attention though.

"Yes WHAT?!!" Tracy said through clenched teeth.

"Yes ma'am," I said obediently.

Tracy got up and looked down at me again. "You will only speak if spoken to. You will not make a SOUND otherwise. If I am torturing you so bad that you want to cry, you won't dare do it without permission. This is the way you will stay, hostage! Bound. Hogtied at my feet. My helpless prisoner. No one will rescue you. Do you understand??!!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy," Tracy said with a giggle. "Oh, I have such plans for my prisoner tonight!"

Tracy went to lock the door behind me and turned the lights on, only she had replaced all the bulbs with colored bulbs. Red, blue, purple, and green. It gave the room a crazy glow. I also saw, on her desk, she had a pitcher of ice water, a roll of duct tape, some long feathers, some tooth picks, and more coils of black rope.

"I like you tied up, hostage. It's very empowering. You are all mine tonight, you little wimp. Let's make sure you're tied up tight enough," Tracy said, and she kneeled down and ran her hands over me while checking the ropes and handcuffs. It was very eroitic and I giggled nervously while being incredibly turned on.

"Shut up, or I'll shut you up!" she warned, then walking around to the front of me, and then sitting in a desk chair with her feet in my face again.

"Take my socks off with your teeth, hostage!" Tracy demanded.

I complied and struggled with my teeth to pull her dirty socks off her feet. The smell was a little bad, but I was fully aroused. I got one sock off and spit it out, and then struggled with the second one on her other foot.

"You idiot! Can't you do anything right! Faster! Get my socks off now or you'll be eating them!" Tracy demanded.

I finally got her other sock off and looked at her bare feet in my face. She was a soccer player with great feet, meaning they were agile and even a little course. I loved them.

"Kiss my feet, one at a time, until I tell you to switch!" Tracy demanded.

I did.

"Suck on my toes, hostage!"

I did, sucking one toe at a time, then two. Tracy closed her eyes and purred while I did this. I was erect as hell and loving every minute of being her prisoner.

Tracy held her feet up so the soles were in my face. "Now kiss the bottoms of my feet - every inch!"

I did and she purred some more and said, "That's a good hostage. Oh. I think my prisoner deserves a reward now!"

When she finally let me stop kissing her feet, Tracy came around and undid my hogtie. She dragged me over to the foot of the bed and, with my hands will tied behind me, tied them to one of the bed legs. I was immobile now, with my legs and feet stretched out on the floor in front of me. She then tied my feet to the leg of a futon that she had in her room. I was totally immobile.

"I'm going to torture you now, hostage," Tracy said, crouching down and sliding my underwear down to my ankles, "But this will be a pleasure torture. It will be unbearable and awesome for you. But you won't scream. Hee hee hee hee." The taunting was unbearable and I was rock hard.

She pulled a chair over and sat over me on the floor, cross-legged. "You'll want to scream, of course. You'll want to scream and moan and beg for mercy, but I'm not allowing you to. If you make a sound while I torture you, you will have to pay. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes ma'am," I said, squirming a little as she lowered her bare feet to my naked lap. What was Tracy going to do to me?

"I'm very good with my feet. I can do anything with them. You know that, right?" Tracy asked me.

"Yes ma'am" I said, feeling 100 percent helpless and almost jumping out of my skin with anticipation.

"I'm going to masturbate you with my feet. I'm going to rub you up and down with my bare feet until you come like a volcano. You have never felt anything like what you are about to feel. But if I hear a sound from you - the tiniest little peep, hostage! - and there will be punishment. You just use every ounce of strength in that bound body of yours to hold it in!"

I quivered and shook and thrash against my ropes and wanted her just to take me, right there, right now.

"Tsk tsk. Silly silly little hostage. Are you trying to untie yourself? You're not going anywhere! Are you ready for my feet?" Tracy asked in an irresistible taunting voice.

I panted and nodded, nervous as hell for what I was about to feel and more excited than I ever had been in my life.

"Good. Just sit there and relax, my prisoner. Let my evil feet do their work!" Tracy said.

Tracy lowered her feet, grabbed my penis with them, and began to stroke me with her somewhat rough soles. I jumped out of my skin- or would have - and screamed in ecstasy a few seconds in. Nothing ever felt so good!!!

Tracy stopped the foot job and snarled, "Bad boy, hostage! I told you not a sound. Now I have to gag you!"

Tracy got up, went across the room to her desk, and got the duct tape. She ripped off a long piece, looked at me wickedly, and crouched down and gagged me with the duct tape.

"There - that should shut you up. Maybe later I'll gag you with my socks, but for now, I need the total silence of the duct tape gag!"

"MMMMPH! MMMPH!!!!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" Tracy yelled back. "Oh, is my hostage trying to say something? He better not be. No mmphing., no sounds! If I hear you squeal like a little girl, the punishment will be worse. Now where were we?"

Tracy lowered her feet again and began again. I used every ounce of strength I had to stay quiet while she rubbed me up and down with her amazing feet, slow at first and then a little faster. I felt my bound hands and feet struggling against the bonds and tried with all I had to keep quiet, but finally I couldn't and, about 15 seconds from coming, I began to squeal under my gag.

Tracy stopped her feet immediately and got up. I begged her under the gag to keep going. She looked disgusted.

"You just don't listen do you?" she said harshly, getting up and going to her desk. "If there's one thing I will not allow is a disobedient hostage. That's why I have to do this!"

Tracy grabbed the pitcher of ice water, walked slowly over to me, and held it over me for just a moment. I screamed "No!" into the gag.

"Still won't listen, you little shit?" she said. "Well, here's what you get!" And Tracy dumped the pitcher of ice water on my crotch. The whole thing. I screamed so hard I almost undid the tape gag, and my erection was gone. I kept screaming and begging but she giggled in an evil way. This was magnificent agony!

"My hostage will learn one day. Here, enjoy the water for a little while and if you're good I'll put my feet to work again."

I sat there drenched with icy water and limp and moaning and almost crying a little, but also loving every inch of Tracy's torture. It didn't take long for me to get aroused again and I was screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" into the gag and begging her to dry me off and continue.

"OK - I believe that you are truly sorry, hostage. I'll dry you off now and we can continue" Tracy said, getting two large towels and drying every inch of me. She then took a third towel and put it under me where I sat. She then dumped a little baby powder on my crotch to ensure it was totally dry and ready.

"Can I give you a little sex refresher course first?" Tracy asked.

I nodded, harder than I ever had been.

"The two or three minutes after he orgasm are usually the highest level of arousal - where the person is the most turned on. Usually the screams of delight eventually help to being the person back to earth. But I wonder what it will be like for you now that I've tied you up? And I wonder what it will be like now that you're gagged and unable to scream? Hmm - we'll find out, won't we?"

That was brutal taunting. I begged her to continue and she foot her foot over my gag and demanded silence. When she got it she went back to her chair, brought her feet down, and started the foot job again at a furious pace. I struggled with all I had to keep every sound in, and it only made me harder and more turned on and sensitive. This was 10 times better than any hand job I ever had.

"Good boy - good hostage! Not a sound out of you. Oh you are so obedient!" Tracy said. rubbing her amazing feet even faster. She was able to use her feet to hold it in them like they were hands. Quite a talent.

Finally, a minute later, I came so hard my ears popped a little, and I let out a scream that would have been heard down the street if I weren't gagged. As my orgasm was finishing, Tracy got up and walked across the room, and stood there with her arms folded in front of her.

"That’s it - enjoy it! Scream like a little boy, like a pig! Scream your head off, hostage. No one will hear you. Enjoy every second of the best orgasm you'll ever have!" Tracy yelled. "Scream!!! Louder!!!"

I did and I was teary-eyed and the pleasure was undescribable. I thrashed around against the ropes and flopped like a fish and never wanted it to end! That she wasn't even touching me and across the room taunting me intensified it and made it more wonderfully agonizing. This orgasmic wonderland went on for about 3 more minutes - me bound, gagged, crying, and never happier and never more in love - until it finally began to subside and I finally began to feel my body go limp and let go of the sensation. AMAZING!

Tracy came over and cleaned me off and took my gag off and kissed me deeply and passionately. I licked her lips with my tongue and tried to practically swallow her. Finally my breathing normalized and I collapsed into her arms, still her tied up prisoner, and thanked her over and over again.

"Shhhh. I love you - I wanted you to experience the best," she whispered, reaching down and untying my hands from the bedleg. They were still cuffed. She undid my feet too, which were still tied but now free of the futon.

"Come up here," Tracy whispered, and pulled me to the bed. "I'm going to tie you down to the bed while you recover. You're still my prisoner!"

Tracy uncuffed my hands, made me lie down, and then cuffed them over my head to the head board. She then untied my feet and retied them to each bed corner, spread eagled.

I panted and gasped and finally felt my erection go. I was onto the dreaded refractory period.

"You know how sensitive your body gets afterwards - this whole refractory thing? I bet you don't even want me to touch you now - you're so sensitive, right?"

"Kind of - I feel like one giant nerve ending." I said.

"Uh oh - you didn't say "ma'am," hostage!" Tracy said, getting up.

"I - I - I," I stammered.

"Silence!" she said, grabbing one of her socks and shoving it into my mouth. "Spit it out and I'll gag you with two socks! Then three! If that doesn't work then I'll tie a sock under your nose so you can smell my foot odor for a while. Don't you dare spit that sock out!"

Tracy straddled me, still in her shirt and pants, and wiggled her fingers.

"I bet the last thing you want right now is for me to tickle you!" Tracy giggled.

My eyes bulged and I shook my head and screamed "Noooo!" into the sock. I was so sensitive that I couldn't imagine how ticklish I would be. And I am incredibly ticklish usually, anyway. I was panicking and pleading into the sockgag.

"Hee hee hee hee. You are mine. Oh, and this torture- it won't be as much fun," Tracy giggled, and then attacked my body with her wiggling fingers and tickled me so bad I thought I'd have a heart attack. Every sense was heightened and Tracy just tickled me and tickled me and showed no mercy. I was crying from laughter and finally spit the sock out. Tracy just took it and tied it around my head as a gag.

"Naughty naughty! Someone needs me to tickle him even harder!" Tracy said, tickling my feet sadistically and then my knees and thighs.

"I'll tickle you like you've NEVER been tickled!" Tracy said, getting up and grabbing the other sock and a long feather. She tied the other sock around my mouth as a gag, just like the first one, and then stood over me with the feather and grinning. I was crying like a baby and laughing like a madman. Every touch felt 10 times magnified.

"Guess where I'm going to tickle you now, hostage?" Tracy taunted, moving the feather to my crotch while standing over me. "Right down here!"

She slid the feather under my balls and began to gently tickle under there, which was the worst of all. I thrashed and bucked but my bonds held tight. I was shrieking. I was out of control!

"You are such a ticklish hostage - I love it!" Tracy said, using the feather down there and then using her fingers while I tried to plead for mercy. "Do you think I can tickle you to death? I'll bet I can!"

"Tracy PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, but it came out muffled because of the sock gag. I was shaking now and out of control totally, but Tracy just kept right on tickling me everywhere.

"Mmmph mmmph," Tracy mimicked back, tickling me harder and everywhere. "Cries of mercy will only make me tickle you more, hostage. I'll give you the worst tickle torture anyone has ever had. I am a GREAT tickler, you know, and I could tickle you all night! So go ahead and beg - no one can save you from this torture chamber!"

Tracy tickled me so hard and for so long that I was fully aroused again in a little while. She noticed.

"Want me to f--k you, hostage! Want me to f--k you to death?" she yelled. "Do you want me to f--k you while you're my prisoner? Do you want me to tie you down and gag you and f--k you!?"

"YES!!!!" I screamed into the sock gag while Tracy still tickled my ribs and chest.

"OK," Tracy said. "You are DEAD!!!" And she unzipped her pants, keeping them on, and f---ed my brains out, almost literally.

"Yeah, I'll tie you and gag you and f--k you!" Tracy said while I was inside her and she went wild on me. "I'll f--k you with my clothes on to show you how much power I have over you! You are my hostage and I'll do whatever I want to you!"

Finally, I came again, and Tracy came a short time later. I screamed into my gag and she rode me like a bronco and after another minute we finally calmed down. She zipped her pants back up and threw her arms around me. I moaned in post-coital paradise into the soaked sock gag, My face felt deep red and filled with tears. This was the most passionate and erotic night of my life! Tracy didn't lie!

Tracy kissed my ears and face and cuddled me. "Are you OK, honey? Did I hurt you at all?"

I said "No" into the gag and never felt so much in love. Tracy took my gag off and let it hang around my neck, and kissed me deeply for a few minutes. "I love you!" she whispered, over and over.

"I love you too. God, you are incredible!" I whispered back.

"Do you want me to untie you now, sweetie" Tracy asked, sincerely.

"No," I said.

"Good," she said, and we both started to laugh.

The end. Hope you liked it.

Gary