Dude-anarchicpunk54 : 01 - Parents gone, girlfriend comes! (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dude-anarchicpunk54 : 01 - Parents gone, girlfriend comes! (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dude-anarchicpunk54's stories
01 - Parents gone, girlfriend comes!
Story index at the bottom

By Dude-anarchicpunk54

Thursday, November 25th 2004 - 11:28:35 PM

Well hello everyone. This is my first time posting so if I could get some feedback id love it.

I was at my house one day and it was a Friday and my parents went to Florida for some funeral thing. And I got to stay home. They were going to be gone for a whole WEEK. SCORE. I was talking to my girl and I told her to come over. Now she is short and she has the most fine body. And she makes me go crazy. I told her I would ride my bike over there and then we would go over to my house. So I met her at her house and she was ready with her bike and everything.

After are romantic little stroll we came to my house and we started to watch tv. About 15 minutes in, this show came on and there was this girl tied up. I told her that we should try that one time and she told me y not now?

I was shocked. There I was in my house all alone for a week. And this fine ass girl wants me to tie her up. I figured what the hell.

I went to the basement and got duct tape, bandanas, and a rope. I put the bandanas in the restroom and the duct tape and went back to my room. I told her to put her hands behind her back. She layed along by saying "yes officer". I tied her arms like a figure eight and through the middle. After that she tested the restraints and they were on nice and tight. So I started to talk to her and I wont get to sexual but we started to make out. Now were both 21 and I had condoms and was going to college full time. My parents and my football scholarship was paying my way. So I told her why don't we do it. So I untied her arms, took off her shirt and left her skirt on; I would take that off when I was nice and in the full mood. So I went back to the restroom and got the stuff. By the look on her face and the little nips coming out of her shirt, that she was ready. So I did the same thing before and then I stuffed the bandana in her mouth and strapped a piece of duct tape on her mouth. She mmmmppppffffeeeddd to me that she could still talk so I overlapped the first one with another. A fully nice gag. I then stuck another one on her eyes and wrapped her feet.

So that's when I made my attack. I started kissing my way down into her shirt and kissed her breast through the bra. I told her that I was her master and she would do what I said. She started to try and get free to play along with my story. Obviously. I bent her over the coffee table and started to spank her fine ass. She mmppffeedd in her gag nice and loud. After about 5 minutes of that I went back to groping her breast and I started to suck on them. While kissing and sucking her breast I started to unzip her skirt she mmfppeedd nice and soft. Which got me nice and horny. Her bra was matching her panties as they were both red. So we kept that up for an hour and then I ungagged her and passionately kissed her. She then told me to take it upstairs and finish her off. Which is where all the fun began. But that will be told another time. Like after my
FEEDBACK

dude
anarchicpunk54@yahoo.com