Thomas : 01 - Revealing my secret to her leads to more fun than we could ever imagine (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Thomas : 01 - Revealing my secret to her leads to more fun than we could ever imagine (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Thomas's stories
01 - Revealing my secret to her leads to more fun than we could ever imagine
Story index at the bottom

By Thomas

Sunday, December 5th 2004 - 04:35:40 PM

I was attending Central Michigan University and my girlfriend was going to Michigan State. We'd been dating a few weeks but I'd not told her about my bondage obsession, nor had I ever told anyone about it. This girl, Debbie, was very very hot and very kinky. I decided that she would be the one that I would finally reveal my secret to.

One night after lying with her for a good, warm time, I told her, "Deb, I would really love to explore bondage with you." She looked almost shocked when I said it. But not because she didn't like the idea. Her response? "Ok, but you have to tie me up sometimes, too!"

"HAVE to"??? "SOMETIMES"??? Little did she know that that was my true intent. We didn't delve into it that night, but my next visit would be something neither of us had ever experienced before.

I got in town the following Friday before she had returned from class. That week I had done some shopping so that I would be prepared. I bought 4 packages of cotton clothes line, a total of 400 feet of rope, and several soft scarves. I watched from the window for her return. It was winter.

I could see that she had chosen a black skirt, about knee length, a pair of knee-high leather boots with 3 inch heels, and was wearing a black wool coat and leather gloves to shield herself from the cold. I was waiting behind the door when she put the key in the lock.

She didn't notice me until she turned to close the door. I clamped my hand across her mouth and grabbed her around the waist just as the door clicked shut. "Not a sound, little girl, and you won't get hurt!" She knew it was me. She saw my car outside and, though she was trembling, I could tell it was from excitement, not from fear. She had taken off her coat and gloves and, as I grabbed her, she dropped them to the floor.

I changed my crip from around her waist to one where I had her arms pinned behind her. I loved the way her breasts jutted out. "Do you promise not to scream? I'll take my hand away from your mouth." She nodded and I slid my hand down to her breasts and caressed them softly. She moaned quietly. Quickly I clamped my hand over her mouth again. "I said, NOT A SOUND! We'll have to make sure you're silent."

I lead her to the coffee table in the middle of the living room and told her to kneel next to it and then had her bend over it. My bag of rope had been emptied onto the couch. I took a 10 foot long, pre-cut length and wrapped around her wrists which were crossed behind her back. The figure-8 lash looked almost as huge as the one that secured Jennifer Tilly in the movie "Bound". It was perfect!

"Open your mouth now, girl." I had a brand-new white lace thong that I had rolled up. I pushed it into her mouth and then tied it in place with a white silk scarf that I knotted behind her head. "That will keep you silent." I helped her to her feet and surveyed her look.

Such a simple, yet beautiful, black suit with a white blouse. Her chest was heaving and I couldn't wait to see what she had underneath. But I wanted this to be an exciting process for both of us. I brought a tall barstool in from the kitchen and had her sit on it, but with her feet still on the floor. Then I tied her lovely booted feet together with, again, far more rope than necessary.

"Let's get this skirt out of the way." I loosened the clasps and let it fall to the floor around her feet. This exposed the teeny-tiny white g-string that barely covered her womanhood. Now I was REALLY excited! I took more rope and tied her legs together both above and below her knees. She was a skier and a biker and had fantastic legs! They looked even better with nothing on but stay-up charcoal hose that made my white ropes stand out. Fantastic contrast!

"Now, how will we get off this suit jacket and blouse? Oh, I have it!" I pulled the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms to her wrists. Then I took more ropes and tied her elbows together. Not painfully, but she wasn't going to escape. Though I could tell that "escape" was not her intent. I untied her wrists and removed the jacket.

I took a hanger and carefully hung up the jacket and walked it into the bedroom closet. When I came back out she was struggling against the ropes a little, but her struggling looked more like she was straining to touch herself rather than to escape from the ropes. "We'll have none of that, girl!" I replaced the ropes around her wrists (excessive again!) and then released her elbows.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and gradually exposed her tummy and the lacy quarter-cup bra that she wore that day. Was she excited? Yes, I'd say so. Either that or it was FAR too chilly in her apartment.

As with her jacket, I pulled the blouse down to her wrists and again secured her elbows, then untied her wrists. This time, though, after I discarded the blouse, I re-tied her wrists. Her eyes got huge when I grabbed a full 100-foot length of rope and began wrapping it around her upper arms, criss-crossing her breasts, and then leading it down to her wrists which I secured to her waist.

I pulled the gag out of her mouth and asked her, "Deb, do is this what you had in mind when you said you wanted me to tie you up?" She could hardly breathe. "No it's not. I didn't imagine that it would be like this!" I smiled and pushed the panties back into her mouth and pulled the gag back up. I then took her into my arms and carried her toward the bedroom. This had been more fun than I could possibly have imagined. And the weekend was only beginning!

Thomas
desi412011@hotmail.com