Jez : 01 - My Girlfriend Gets into Self Defense (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jez : 01 - My Girlfriend Gets into Self Defense (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jez's stories
01 - My Girlfriend Gets into Self Defense
Story index at the bottom

By Jez

Thursday, December 16th 2004 - 08:25:34 AM

Hi,

A few years ago my girlfriend started doing self defense classes at school. She got really into it and started doing Tak Kwan Do after school. One day she asked me if she could practice some moves on me. Being the dutiful boyfriend I agreed. I was to assume the role of a mugger and grab her. She then put her new found knowledge into use. I am much bigger than her and when she managed to take me down every time I tried to grab her it started to turn me on.

She said she was worried that I was not being realistic enough, and she admitted that she wanted to practice some punches and kicks as well. I agreed so long as she didn't kick me in the balls or in the face.

I grabbed her and she threw me, then as I fell to the ground she punched me in the stomach and as I rolled into a ball she jumped on me. Before I could recover she had me pinned and my arms pulled behind my back. It was so horny to be physically taken down by a smaller than me girl that I didn't have to tell her how horny it was for me she could see it in my jeans.

We got up and we went for round two, again she disarmed me easily and I ended pinned under her again. I was getting beaten up by a girl and was loving it. The fourth time she pinned me she pulled the belt off my jeans and tried to tie my hands with it. I managed to pull away.

The next time I couldn't, before I had even reached the ground she had on wrist wrapped in the belt and then she managed to bind the other arm to it.

I was now on my front with my arms tied behind my back. This was the first time I had ever been tied up and was struggling under her to get free.

Next she took the belt off her own jeans and started to tie my legs. I managed to kick her off and we were wrestling on the ground for a second. It didn't last long and I hadn't a chance. A few seconds later I was pinned again only this time she was sitting on my legs tying my feet together.

My cock was unexpectantly rock hard at this stage and she saw it when I was rolling around

She started to play with it through my jeans and within a minute I was cuming in my jeans, a big embarrassing wet patch all over the front of them. We were in her house so I had no clean jeans to change into and besides she refused to untie my arms, until it had dried in. I spent the entire afternoon on a couch in her parent house with my arms tied behind my back and a wet patch in my jeans with her on the couch beside me teasing me.

That was the first time and I am happy to say not the last time that she tied me up.

Jez
kidnapmeplease@yahoo.co.uk

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Part 2 of the same story

After several take down sessions where i got my ass kicked by my martial art practising girlfriend we got into more regular bondage where I would let her tie me up regularly. She admitted that while she enjoyed it she preferred it when she forced me into bondage more than when I just allowed her to tie me up.

I had to admit that to a point I agreed, I found I was much hornier when I was forced into submission. As time went on I found myself getting forced into bondage more and more often. I for one was not complaining. And the best thing was it could happen at any time. We were walking in a park one day hand in hand when she just twisted my arm behind my back and before I could twist out of it she had a handcuff on it and me off balance pulling my other hand behind my back. As I stumbled to pull away she had me cuffed. I naturally enquired what in the world was she doing with a pair of handcuffs with her on a walk in the park. She admitted that she had started carrying a paid in her bag for occasions like this when she felt like taking advantage of me. I pointed out that we were in a public park and she was unlikely to get away with much advantage taking. Besides it was a little embarrassing to be standing in a public park with people not that far away waring a pair of shiny handcuffs.

We went and sat on the nearest park bench. I was starting to enjoy the feeling of being handcuffed in full view of the public. I sat down and she sat straddling me. I find this one of those things that get me so turned one. I am sitting with my hands cuffed and she is straddling me, kissing me and her hands are all over my face and in my hair. Using her own legs she started to force mine together more until I was sitting with my cock and balls sitting on my thighs so that I could feel every movement. I started to plead with her that I getting close cuming and would rather not fill my jeans with cum before walking home.

She laughed and covered my mouth with one hand and grabbed my balls with the other and I nearly exploded on the spot. She stopped short and I didn't know if I was relieved or disappointed.

She told me she had left the key to the cuffs at her house and that I would have to walk home in the cuffs. I didn't care I still that turned on from a few minutes earlier. As we walked along went went onto the grass and we sat down. The metal was starting to get a little uncomfortable but in a nice way as well. As we lay there kissing I rolled on top of her and managed to kneel up. I had her hands pinned by her side and had taken back a little bit of control. She started to warn me to let her up, she said that with my hands cuffed it was only a matter of time before she got the bettweof me. With my hands behind my back I was able to use my fingers to tease her, she was bucking a lot under me and enjoying it as well. After a minute or two she managed to knock me off balance and she took the opportunity to free one of her arms. With her free arm she was able to topple me forward on to her and then roll me off. I tied to fight her but she was on top of me in an instant. I was lying on my front and she was kneeling on top of me and she leaned into my ear and said "your in soo much trouble now, you should have let me up when I asked". With that she started laughing. It was all in good spirits.

She rolled me onto my back and then sat on my legs. I was wearing a pair of chuck taylors and she tied the laces together and then got up off me. She walked about ten yards away and sat on the grass. She started teasing me as I rolled around on the grass trying to reach the laces to untie them. She had tied a horrible knot in the laces and try as i could i couldn't untie them. I was starting to get hot and bother and to add to my situation there were three girls watching from about 100 yards away. They were watching me handcuffed with my laces tied on the grass of their local park.

I was starting to get embarrassed. My girlfriend told me to roll over to her and she would untie the laces. I tied to get on my feet and waddled over to her. then as I tied to gracefully sit back down she pushed me over and stated to play with my cock through my jeans. She then told me I was going to cum and had the choice of whether I could cum in my jeans or would she take it out of my jeans and I could cum on the grass but that I would have to get it back into my fly afterwards myself.

Even her whispering this in my ear was turning me on even more than I was already, she was teasing the hell out of my cock in my jeans and before I coud decide I could feel myself starting to cum. As I tried not to I saw the girls that had been a long ways away had moved closer and were watching now. This was too much for my and I came in my jeans.

In the end we had to cut the laces of my chucks and she was actually telling the truth about the key. I had to walk all the way back to her house with my hands cuffed behind my back and a wet patch in my jeans.

I was still turned on hours later and the sex we had that night was some of the best we ever had

Jez
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I remember this story from back when it was still new. Has it really been over 16 years? I always found it interesting, even though it was short, and a bit more "adult" than I'm usually into.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Kyle wrote: 3 years agoHas it really been over 16 years?
Crazy, isn't it? We have stories that were published 20 years ago, in some cases describing events that happened 60 years ago!

I too remember reading this particular story the first time it was published, and I enjoyed reading it a second time!
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

What color/type of chucks were you wearing?
Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Part 2 of the same story

After several take down sessions where i got my ass kicked by my martial art practising girlfriend we got into more regular bondage where I would let her tie me up regularly. She admitted that while she enjoyed it she preferred it when she forced me into bondage more than when I just allowed her to tie me up.

I had to admit that to a point I agreed, I found I was much hornier when I was forced into submission. As time went on I found myself getting forced into bondage more and more often. I for one was not complaining. And the best thing was it could happen at any time. We were walking in a park one day hand in hand when she just twisted my arm behind my back and before I could twist out of it she had a handcuff on it and me off balance pulling my other hand behind my back. As I stumbled to pull away she had me cuffed. I naturally enquired what in the world was she doing with a pair of handcuffs with her on a walk in the park. She admitted that she had started carrying a paid in her bag for occasions like this when she felt like taking advantage of me. I pointed out that we were in a public park and she was unlikely to get away with much advantage taking. Besides it was a little embarrassing to be standing in a public park with people not that far away waring a pair of shiny handcuffs.

We went and sat on the nearest park bench. I was starting to enjoy the feeling of being handcuffed in full view of the public. I sat down and she sat straddling me. I find this one of those things that get me so turned one. I am sitting with my hands cuffed and she is straddling me, kissing me and her hands are all over my face and in my hair. Using her own legs she started to force mine together more until I was sitting with my cock and balls sitting on my thighs so that I could feel every movement. I started to plead with her that I getting close cuming and would rather not fill my jeans with cum before walking home.

She laughed and covered my mouth with one hand and grabbed my balls with the other and I nearly exploded on the spot. She stopped short and I didn't know if I was relieved or disappointed.

She told me she had left the key to the cuffs at her house and that I would have to walk home in the cuffs. I didn't care I still that turned on from a few minutes earlier. As we walked along went went onto the grass and we sat down. The metal was starting to get a little uncomfortable but in a nice way as well. As we lay there kissing I rolled on top of her and managed to kneel up. I had her hands pinned by her side and had taken back a little bit of control. She started to warn me to let her up, she said that with my hands cuffed it was only a matter of time before she got the bettweof me. With my hands behind my back I was able to use my fingers to tease her, she was bucking a lot under me and enjoying it as well. After a minute or two she managed to knock me off balance and she took the opportunity to free one of her arms. With her free arm she was able to topple me forward on to her and then roll me off. I tied to fight her but she was on top of me in an instant. I was lying on my front and she was kneeling on top of me and she leaned into my ear and said "your in soo much trouble now, you should have let me up when I asked". With that she started laughing. It was all in good spirits.

She rolled me onto my back and then sat on my legs. I was wearing a pair of chuck taylors and she tied the laces together and then got up off me. She walked about ten yards away and sat on the grass. She started teasing me as I rolled around on the grass trying to reach the laces to untie them. She had tied a horrible knot in the laces and try as i could i couldn't untie them. I was starting to get hot and bother and to add to my situation there were three girls watching from about 100 yards away. They were watching me handcuffed with my laces tied on the grass of their local park.

I was starting to get embarrassed. My girlfriend told me to roll over to her and she would untie the laces. I tied to get on my feet and waddled over to her. then as I tied to gracefully sit back down she pushed me over and stated to play with my cock through my jeans. She then told me I was going to cum and had the choice of whether I could cum in my jeans or would she take it out of my jeans and I could cum on the grass but that I would have to get it back into my fly afterwards myself.

Even her whispering this in my ear was turning me on even more than I was already, she was teasing the hell out of my cock in my jeans and before I coud decide I could feel myself starting to cum. As I tried not to I saw the girls that had been a long ways away had moved closer and were watching now. This was too much for my and I came in my jeans.

In the end we had to cut the laces of my chucks and she was actually telling the truth about the key. I had to walk all the way back to her house with my hands cuffed behind my back and a wet patch in my jeans.

I was still turned on hours later and the sex we had that night was some of the best we ever had

Jez
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic