Bondage-Lover : 01 - Inspired by Burglar Fantasy Story (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bondage-Lover : 01 - Inspired by Burglar Fantasy Story (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bondage-Lover's stories
01 - Inspired by Burglar Fantasy Story
Story index at the bottom

By Cobra

Saturday, January 8th 2005 - 06:03:28 AM

Hey Burglar Lover, great story (read story here). I had my guy do that to me last weekend. Got really inspired after reading your story and his reaction was almost exactly as yours. When I told him about it, he said; "I would love to oblige honey-buns if you are serious."

Was I serious? He had to be kidding! Of course I was serious. But he still wanted to know why. Don't you hate these guys that have to know the why of everything.

I went on to explain to him how arousing this bondage thing is. Being tied up and helpless, at the mercy of my captor and not being able to do anything about it. I suddenly realized that he was getting aroused by all this. He was ready to go at that moment.

"Do you have rope and other equipment?" Since we were at my place, he had nothing. He looked at me with this sort of "what do you have around here that I could use?"

I told him that to make this real, he would have to have his own equipment and I also said I wanted it to be a total surprise.

So he said he would go shopping and come back and he did after about 1 1/2.

For my protection, he had me lock the doors while he was gone but indicated that he would go out and come back in and would surprise me when he felt it was right. I was getting really excited!

I was in the bathroom washing up and suddenly I heard a crack in my bathroom door. Playing along, I yelled out WHO THERE? No response. I just giggled but at the same time was getting very excited.

As I walked out of the bathroom suddenly I felt a cold hand go over my mouth. My captor had grabbed me and rather strongly. Playing along, I reached for his wrist to pull his hand off my mouth. But he tightened his grip. It was like a vice.

In a harsh voice I was told to not fight and I wouldn't be hurt. Somehow the voice did not sound like my boyfriend's. It was deeper and very scary. I was starting to wonder if it was my boyfriend. He was very convincing.

He marched me over to my bed but as we got close to the mirror, he whipped me around. He then said that I couldn't see his face if I did, he may have to kill me.

He roughly pushed me down on the bed and ordered me to put my hands behind my back while still holding his hand tightly over my mouth. He then removed his hand and quickly stuffed a panty hose in my mouth while he starting tying my hands very tightly with my hands crisscrossed.

He then tied my feet and then pulled the panty hose out but quickly cleave gagged me with something and then placed duct tape over that. He was serious about tying me up that was for sure.

All this time I was still lying on my stomach so I couldn't see him. I was half scared, half giggling but very turned on.

He then told me that he was going to take whatever he wanted to, that I was to lie still and that he would call the police and have someone untie me in due time.

Not much I could do about it. I heard noise like he was ransacking the place. I tried to turn my head to watch but was yelled at "Don't move! Face Down!" I complied.

Finally he moved me over on my back and he had a ski mask on. With a rough voice he said it would be a waste to go away without some action on such a beautiful girl. He then stroked my hair and remarked how I had beautiful eyes. I smiled with my eyes. He told me not to take advantage of his romantic nature and that this was a burglary and that he could be as tough as he was romantic.

Then he said that seeing a beautiful woman bound and gagged really excited him and said that he was going to fuck me until I was dry and that there was/is nothing that I could do about it!

Lucky me! I got fucked and licked better than at anytime in my life and I came better than at any other time in my life.

Great technique. I highly recommend it. It can take you to new levels. To boldly go where no orgasm has ever been before. Ooops sorry. I'm getting excited just remembering. Uhh, what's that.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhhhh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Her boyfriend is BACK! AND IT'S PARTY TIME AGAIN.

Bondage-Lover
gypsygirl052000@yahoo.com