Jeff : 01 - Drunken Sailboat Cruise (M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 01 - Drunken Sailboat Cruise (M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
01 - Drunken Sailboat Cruise
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Thursday, January 13th 2005 - 02:52:27 AM

It was a few years ago at the University of Washington. An area close to the school is known as the U district of course. Janet was a black girl with a skinny waist and large boobs. She was wearing a white tank top without a bra and very tight blue running shorts and white tennis shoes. She was jogging with Lu, a Japanese girl a few inches shorter than Janet. She had long straight black hair tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a green striped tube top and a purple bikini style running shorts. I was a freshman and they bout were in their 4 year their marine biology major. My family lived in Seattle and we had a 28-foot sailboat that I was the only one who enjoyed sailing and I also was living on the boat while I was in school.

I was out for a sail that day and had docked my boat by the football stadium. The two girls had spotted me and Lu called out to me asking what I was up to. I told her I was picking up a friend and was going out for the day into the San Juan's around Roach harbor. But since my friend was already an hour late, I was going solo for the run. Lu started begging for me to let them come with me. Janet was wanting go come also and said they could be back in 45 minutes and be ready to go. I told them I wasn't going to wait that long and they could come only if we leave now. She they hopped onboard and we shoved off.

After we got out of the Lake Union and into the Sound via the Ballard locks I offered them some refreshments. I had beer, rum, tequila, and diet coke. Janet asked me if I had any salt and lemons and told her where to find them. I was drinking the Coke while they were shooting tequilas. Janet was egging Lu to keep up with her. Soon both girls were somewhat drunk and having a hard time standing up. I later found out that neither girl had drank much tequila before. I hadn't heard anything from the girls for a while so I set anchor but a secluded shore and went below.

Both girls were passed out on the master bed. Lu started coughing like she was going to be sick so I helped her up to the deck and held her hair as she heaved over the side. She wasn't really coherent as I helped her back down to the forward bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She just went flop onto her back and closed her eyes. I was pissed and horny both. As I stared at her I just couldn't help myself and pulled up her tube top. Lu raised her arms over her head and mumbled something about thank you as I pulled it over her arms and off of her. Her lovely breasts were standing straight up with large dark nipples standing erect. What the hell I was thinking as I removed her shoes then pulled down her running shorts and panties. She was smiling and wiggling her body rather playfully. She had stretched out her hands into a coil of rope and was pulling on the rope and arching her back. I told her that since she was playing with the rope I might as well tie her up. Lu never opened her eyes and said that might be fun.

I had a 100 foot package of 3/8 inch nylon rope near by and opened it and started cutting lengths of 5 to 10 feet. Then I heard Janet behind me saying in a slurry voice asking me what was going on. Lu is laying there naked with her hands still in the rope and her eyes still shut then says I was going to tie her up and she wanted to be. Janet piped up saying that she wanted to help and started walking over to us. She slipped and fell onto the floor face first. She was not moving very fast so I pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrist together. She was laughing by then. I helped her stand up and she had a hard time standing so I helped her to the bed. Lu sat up then and said she wanted to be tied up and Janet was not naked like she should be. Janet said ok untie me and I will get naked like you. So I untied Janet and she started stripping then Lu reaches for my crotch and grabs my cock through my Levis. She says she wants some of that also. Janet holds her feet up and says I need some help here. I remove her shoes and off her shorts and panties. I now had two girls naked and were willing to be tied up... Since this page seems to be more about guys getting tied up and tortured by girls, does anyone want to here the rest of this?

Jeff
theend@yahoo.com

jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

> does anyone want to here the rest of this?

Yes! How unfortunate I am a bit late ;)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic