Debbie : 01 - What to do when your boyfriend talks too much (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Debbie : 01 - What to do when your boyfriend talks too much (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Debbie's stories
01 - What to do when your boyfriend talks too much
Story index at the bottom

By Debbie

Tuesday, February 15th 2005 - 07:12:33 PM

This is a true story that happened many years ago. I was going with a guy who just liked to talk too much and made a butthead out of himself and me when I was with him. This guy seemed to like it when I put my soft hand across his mouth...in fact he encouraged me to do it. Everytime I did it, he got hard really quick.

He would come to my house and lay with his head across my lap and just yak and yak and yak. He would tell me all of these nice things on how beautiful I was (I agree!) He would tell me how much he admired my big brown beautiful eyes, my soft skin (as he brushed his hand across my face)

He liked to pull at my nose too and then tap on my nose with his finger. He would tell me that he liked my cute little plug nose. Then he would venture down and his eyes would focus on my breasts. He would then tell me how big and beautiful they were and he knew what was coming, I would cover his mouth with my hand, thumbs down sometimes other times just the back of my hand. It always worked but sometime he would take my hand off and ask me for the thumbs down version! What a guy!

As soon as I would remove my hand, he would then start all over again going right back to my big beautiful breasts knowing full well that I would handgag him again. This time without removing my hand which was palm against his mouth, thumbs down, he would grab my free hand and place it on his dick. Man was he ever hard! And he would smile with his eyes and start mumbling something totally inaudible.

I would then press my hand even harder down and had great leverage since I was sitting right over him. Then I would make wise cracks and mimic him:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm

He would grab for my hand at which point I would place my free hand over the first hand, thumbs up. He tried to pull but couldn't as he was lying down and at a leverage disadvantage.

I would then go back to making fun out of him:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bluh, bluh, bluh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"What kind of talk is that?" I would ask

He stopped trying to remove my hands and just laid there mumbling something and seeming to enjoy hearing his own muffled words and haveing my hands across his big mouth.

With his eyes he would look down towards his dick and I would tell him no that he was a bad boy. Loved to tease this guy.

I must have held him this way for at least ten minutes and finally agreed to let up.

I then asked him if he liked that. He blurted out that "both of us like it" pointing to his dick.

"That turns you on?" I would say surprisingly.

"Absolutely!" "Didn't any other guys ever tell you that?"

I had to admit that I have handgagged plenty of other guys but none responded like this guy did.

I suddenly got an idea.

Nobody was home. It was a Tuesday nite so I thought I should give this guy the full treatment.

I moved him downstairs to our basement but only after I had gone upstairs to my bedroom and my brothers room. I came down with scarves, ties and duct tape.

We sat down on the sofa in the basement and I had him lay down as he had upstairs. Then I had him start his speal all over again. He seemed surprised and asked why I wanted him to do that. I just explained that I had a game that I wanted to play which I knew he would enjoy.

So he started to blab. Right from the beginning he started about my beautiful hair. How full and thick it was. What s shine it had. Then he went to my beautiful eyes, how big and brown they were. Then my skin, then my nose and then he started down towards my breasts. He started to feel and I said "Unt uh." "Now you are being a bad boy and Mommy has to punish you."

HE LOOKED SURPRISED!

I grabbed on of the scarves and gently tied his hands in front one over the other.

"No touching. That is the first rule in my lair."

Another reason I did that was that he had the habit of handgagging me from time to time as I would handgag him.

Okay, I said, continue.

He was a little put back, tugged at his restrained hands and then looked at me. He shook his head and started up again.

While he couldn't feel my breasts he stared at them and was getting ready to start when I cocked by hand in a palm forward, thumbs up ready to handgag postition.

"Your always ready with that hand aren't you?"

I looked at him and said; "yep"

He smiled and went on his tangent. What big.....mmmmppphhh. I pressed my hand firmly across his mouth and let pulled back .....huge bre.....mmmmmpppphhhhh. Handgagged him again, this time even harder.

Then I pulled back ssstttss you hav....mmmmppphhhh.

I was really enjoying this and so was he.

He moved his eyes towards his dick again and tried to grab my free hand with his tied hands, but I was ready and pulled back.

Nah, nah, nah. You are being nastry again. Time for more punishment. This time I tied his feet tightly together. He seemed surprised and as my hands were busily involved tying his feet, he was now free to speak clearly again.

"Why are you doing that?" He said perplexed.

I responded with a question of my own; "How does it feel?"

"Tight! I can't move!"

"That is the whole purpose to keep you from moving."

"Does funny sensual though. And I enjoy being at your mercy."

I quickly handgagged him again now that the tying was all over. Or at least for now.

"Bad boy. Talking dirty again."

Mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh was the response but he was smiling through his eyes.

"So tell why you like this so much. Why do you enjoy me putting my hand over your mouth and making you speechless."

MMMpppphhhhhhhhh.

"what did you say? Was that mmmmppphhhh?"

MMMppphhhhhhh, blub, blub, blub.

"Oh was that mmmmpppphhhh or was it it blub, blub, blub.

He tried to grab by hand with his tied hands but to no avail. With hands tied one over the other, he wouldn't do anything. He tried to swing his feet to the floor but I BLOCKED THAT TOO.

"Oh no you don't."

I then tied his feet to the base of the couch. That stopped that.

"You said you enjoy this so I am going to show you a really great time."

Before he could say anything, I quickly handgagged him again, palms first, thumbs down. And then I started mimicking him. "You have such beautiful mmmmmmmmpppphhhh, such huge, blub, blub, blub, such shiny ......mmmmmmmm, such nice ski, blub, blub, blub.

"What language is that anyway??"

He was starting to get mad. Oh you are getting tired of this now? MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, BLUB, BLUB, BLUB.

Annunciate I said back. Can't understand a word you are saying. Speak clearly! I told him.

Blub, Blub, Blub, Blub, Blub

"Oh, blub, blub, blub, blub huh?"

He got more intense and tried even harder to speak and as he did I pressed even harder across his mouth. Now I was hearing the blub, blub, blub, mmmmm, mmmppph's at a lower tone.

He was getting tired and frustrated. I could hear him sigh through his nose. Now he tried a new strategy. He pretended to be bored and acted like he was snoring so I squeezed his nose while still holding my palm, thumbs up over his mouth. Now his breathing was stopped.

His eyes bulged and he mmmmpppphhhed in protest.

"Don't act bored I said. You like this don't you?"

He shook his head up and down and I looked at his dick. It was harder than ever. He was really excited.

He pulled his hands and tried to tug with his tied feet. He looked down at the base of the couch and looked over his tied hands and with his eyes seemed to consent but obviously wanted to breathe.

"So what do you want me to do now, stop?"

He mmmmppphhhed and shook his side to side no.

With my free hand I started to unbutton his shirt and now I started to talk about his pecs. How do I do this I asked. WOW what big beautiful mmmmppphhh I said as I pressed my lips together mimicking being handgagged.

Or wow what huge, blub, blub, blub. Again mimicking the guy as he would talk when I had him handgagged.

TO BE CONTINUED

Debbie

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I want a girlfriend like that, please post the rest of the story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic