Daphne : 01 - Gagged by the UPS Man (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Daphne : 01 - Gagged by the UPS Man (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Daphne's stories
01 - Gagged by the UPS Man
Story index at the bottom

By Daphne

Wednesday, February 16th 2005 - 03:39:43 AM

Gagged by the UPS Man

This happened to me a long time ago when I was in college. The UPS man came to my dorm with a delivery for somebody who apparently wasn't a student or who had ordered something using a false name. Whatever the case the UPS man issisted that he had to deliver the item despite the fact that I insisted that no one by that name was around here.

I noticed he had a small package. I asked him. What in the world is in that small package anyway.

He responded he didn't know his only job was to deliver it and insisted that I sign for it. This UPS guy was young and very cute and he was eyeing me up too. I asked him if he was married. He indicated that he was here only for business, had to move on but answered negatively. He again asked me to sign for the package.

I reafirmed that that individual didn;t live here. He indicated that oardinarily he would just take the package and indicate that it was a wrong address, but since this was a college dorm and addresses were confirmed by the University he had to deliver it.

It was a hot spring day, Mr. UPS was sweating so I invited him in for a glass of something cold. He agreed to iced tea but said he would have to move on.

I asked if I could open the package. He indicated affirmatively but only if I signed for it. Okay. I signed and I opened it.

What I found was a wierd device that looked like a childs pacifier only with straps hooked to it. I looked at Mr. UPS and asked him if he knew what it was.

He looked it over, went throught he package and laughingly said, "It's a gag!"

"You mean a gag gift?" I naively retorted.

He laughed and said, "No--a gag that is used for sex games and such. A gag that is used to stifle you--keep you quiet.

Again, I was naive so I asked who would use such a thing and for what?

He asked me if I wanted to try it on or perhaps he could show me what it was used for.

I was a freshman at the time and have to admit, not very worldly so I agreed.

He asked me to stan up and not be alarmed. He then applied the gag after asking me to open up and tied the straps behind my head.

"What do you think." He asked.

Mmmmmmpppphhh was all that came out. Damn it was effective.

The UPS man finished his ice tea and left with this gag still on me!

Have a nice day Miss???? What is your name?

MMMMMPPPHHHHHH!

Oh, I have it here on my UPS sheet. Take care and enjoy yourself.

And he left.

Daphne