Elaine King : 02 - Sensational Experience (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Elaine King : 02 - Sensational Experience (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Elaine King's stories
02 - Sensational Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Elaine King

Wednesday, February 23rd 2005 - 04:24:04 AM

Sensational Experience Part II

Some months ago, I revealed a story about an American lad that I met in London. I had teased this American over dinner and in front of a large room of at least 100 people feasting in a fancy London restaurant.

I got him talking about BDSM and bondage. I tried to intimate this American you know, to incite him and get to his American pride.

In front of the large room, I nearly insulted this bloody American lad and got him so riled up that I literally hand to put my english hand with a white glove over his big American mouth to shut him up as he was getting too loud.

When we got back to my place, I found this American lad more than I had expected and his pride had indeed been hurt. I was about to get mine and then some!

When we arrived at my flat just outside London, England, Matt just sat there beside me on the couch and just stared at me for quite awhile. He seemed perturbed and indicated such. Matt told me that I had embarrased him first at the Pub and then at the restaurant with my beligerance. He asked me why I couldn't be more reserved with my words and actions.

I told him in a word that I was horny and in particular horny for bondage. It had been awhile since I had been in a really good bondage situation combined with good hard sex. I was ready, willing and able.

Matt smiled and responded by calling me a dirty old fox. I was not familiar with that terminology. An American phrase. Matt then explained what he meant.

Matt asked me if I had any liquor. He said a glass of brandy or even a good old cold beer got him in the mood and made him sexy. Made him sexy? I told what that I had always been led to believe that alcohol impedes not enhances sexual performance. Matt indicated that this was not the case with him.

So I promptly fetched the American a glass of brandy and a glass of red wine for myself.

After some preliminaries, Matt started caressing and kissing me. He told me how much he loved my british accent and how we English people spoke funny. That was funny, I along with my fellow English friends had always thought it was the Americans who spoke funny.

I started teasing him again and telling him how I didn't think he had the BDSM spirit in him and that he was just stalling. Matt quickly covered my mouth and said that he was going to show me but shush up!

Matt removed his hand and went on and on about his Bondage Lair in the states. He said he had all kinds of equipment; tables, racks, chains and so forth. I didn't believe him and told him so and started to chastise him when once again this American was so rude (ha-ha) as to put his hand over my mouth again.

My eyes swelled. Matt just smiled and said that if I liked bondage, I should like a male hand over my mouth. I did but didn't want to let on. Was still testing the American boy you know.

I pulled his hand down and said I needed a drink. I grabbed my wine and slowly sipped it. He did likewise with his brandy. Then he just looked at me and smiled.

I responded with a "What" look on my face and he responded on how cute I looked with his hand over my mouth and he bet that I would look really great all tied up. He went on to say that he couldn't wait to get the ropes on me.

I was really getting excited but tried not to let on. I told Matt that I still didn't believe him and though he was just talking. He put his two forefingers gently over my lip and asked me if he could use my restroom. After pulling his fingers away I responded of course.

He was up there for quite awhile but when Matt came down, he had the most sinister smile on his face. Sort of like the Cat that swallowed the canary.

He started making out with very passionately then had me stand up. As we were both up he made out even more passionately than before, rubbed my shoulders slowly moving down my arms, elbows, forearms and wrists. At the same time, Matt was moving my arms inwards towards each other. Next thing I knew I felt something soft going across my hands with my hands behind my back. The bloody American has tied me up!

Matt then started teasing me:

"What were you saying about my not knowing anything about bondage?"

But before I would answer he would quickly cover my mouth with his hand this time, palms forward, thumbs down. He would then stare at me and say again how cute I looked with his hand over my mouth and how beautiful I would look after he gagged me!

Gagged me. I didn't say anything about being gagged. I was trying to communicate that to Matt but with his hand firmly across my mouth, all that came out were muted mmmppphhs.

He further teased me by commenting on my english accent. I wondered how he could discern an accent with me trying to talk with his hand over my mouth!

Matt then picked me up and carried me. It was obvious that he was heading towards my bedroom. He had that look and so did I. My eyes, Matt told me were beaming. It had been a long time and I was ready, willing and able but unable to do anything to stop Matt (not that I would have) as he had me tied very securely.

He asked me which room was mine. I indicated that they all were as I lived alone. I had inherited the house when my parents passed on and it was a large Victorian home.

He then asked me again, where is YOUR ROOM! Your bedroom. Where you sleep and where the action takes place.

I was too embarrassed to admit that it had been quite awhile since any real "action" had taken place but directed Matt to my bedroom where I slept and where action occurred, when it happened.

Matt through me down on the bed and asked me where my bondage toys where that I had told him I had. I directed him to a closet in my bedroom where I kept some kinky toys, ropes, duct tape, scarves and the like. I had oversold Matt on being a great BDSM'er but when I got it, I loved it.

As I lay on the bed, my hands tied fairly tightly and securely behind me, I tested my bonds and rather enjoyed the helplessness I was feeling but getting really excited for what was going to come, pun intended. Nothing gets me more excited than bondage. It helps me let loose to the maximum.

Matt came back and the first thing he did was to pull over a piece of duct tape. As I was about to ask him what he was doing he stuffed one of my panty hoses in my mouth/ Then he ripped off two more pieces of duct tape. Now he applied one piece over my mouth in the center, one just above the first piece just under my nose and the last one just under the center and over my jawbone.

Matt then started the humiliation by asking me to speak. He said he wanted to hear my limy accent. Of course all that came out were very muted mmmmppphhhhs. To further intimidate me, Matt put his hand over the duct tape that was over my mouth. He then asked me to go ahead and talk now. My mmmpppphhs were lower and lower.

Matt then walked over to my closet looking for more stuff. He came back with a pair of handcuffs that I had and applied these to my ankles. I am small jointed, have slender legs. Matt then went about rubbing my ankles just above where he had cuffed me, then my calves, my thighs, especially my inner thighs and started to tickle me. I wiggled and squirmed but could do nothing.

Matt furthered the embarrassment by telling me that to end this, all I had to do was tell him so. I tried to speak but obviously had been gagged all too well and nothing came out that was audible. Even I wouldn't have understood what I had said if I hadn't said it myself!

I had worn a low cut dress and Matt told advantage of that but now apparently it had gotten in the way and he removed it matter of factly. Matt then unbuttoned my blouse and began to massage my breasts. He had a great way with his hands, massaging my boobs and then rolling his fingers down them. It was sensational!

I started to squirm and motioned with my eyes that I was uncomfortable. Matt asked me if I wanted to undo my hands. I nodded yes as I was unable to speak a word. Matt rolled me on my side and oh so gently untied my hands, rubbed them softly asking me if that felt okay. I nodded yes.

I tried to reach for the tape, but Matt grabbed my hand and said they he wasn't done yet. He then grabbed the scarf that he had tied me with and tied my right hand to the bedpost. He did likewise with another scarf and my left hand. He took the handcuffs off my ankles and after removing my dress completely, tied first my left ankle to the bedpost and then my right ankle. I was now in a tight spread eagle... and loved it!

Matt asked me if I wanted him to stop. I nodded my head side to side in a no fashion and tried to say NO-NO-NO but all that came out was mmno, mmmppno, mmpphhno.

It had been along time and God this felt great. Matt then grabbed another one of my bandanas and covered my eyes with it. Now I was blindfolded too. What was this guy up to. But there was more. Matt had now lifted my head up and tightly wrapped what was apparently another scarf over the three pieces of duct tape that were already over my mouth. Then he put another scarf over that one and yet another one! Now I couldn't even move my jaw!

"Let's hear that limy accent now big mouth!"

All that came out were very faint mmmmmppphhs that even Matt could barely hear even though he was right next to me.

Matt then told me that as a safety precaution I would snap my fingers if anything was wrong since obviously I could not speak or even humm. I nodded yes in agreement. This was totally consensual. I asked for it and wanted it badly.

Matt then told me that part of bondage was a sexual encounter and he wanted to be reassured that it would be okay to jump on top of me and then go inside me. I nodded in agreement. Boy he had no idea how badly I wanted him to do that!

As I said, nothing gets me off better than bondage. There is something about being restrained, totally helpless but in the arms of a safe friend that gets me to release in a way that is otherwise impossible. Sometimes I play mind games with myself and try to trick myself to believe that I have been kidnapped and may be in danger. This really gets the adrenalin going.

Matt topped me, he rode me and we both came. He then ran his fingers in my pussy and rubbed my own cum close to my nose so I could smell it! It actually got me more excited!

Nobody had ever done this to me or had gotten me this excited before! And no one had ever tied and gagged me so securely. Especially the gagging. I have had ballgags, cleave gags over the mouth cloth, duct tapes, dildo's and so on but nothing worked as effectively as this (although the penis gag I had once was excellent)

Now it had come time to get loose. It had been at least an hour. Between the fondling and the teasing. Now Matt had a new game, he grabbed some of my feather busters and started to tickle me with them. The he would move down to my feet and tickle them. I wiggled and squirmed and mmmppphhed but was totally helpless to do anything. I was now aware of another problem. Matt had tied me so tightly and for so long that my fingers had fallen asleep so I couldn't snap my fingers as we agreed nor could I talk as I was gagged all too well.

I figured, actually hoped that Matt knew what he was doing and would figure out the problem, buut I was scared. I started mmmppphhing but all that came out were very low tone extremely mutted mmmmmppphhhs that even I could barely hear and not understand at all.

Finally Matt started to remove my gags one by one. Great I thought, now at least I will be able to speak and tell him what happened and why I need to get loose now! The final piece of duct tape came off and I tried to speak but all that came out were blub, blub, blub. My bloody mouth had gone numb from being gagged so tightly and for so long.

Matt brought me a glass of water and I swirled it or tried to swirl it in my mouth as I was still tied securely to the bed. Meanwhile Matt atarted to untie me and asked how I felt.

BLUB, BLUB, BLUB was the response as I spat out the water, most of it rolling down my cheeks like when a dentist gives you a shot of novacaine.

Matt began rubbing my wrists after untying them, but kept my feet tied. Now my speech was returning. My first comment was "You wait until I get you down. I told you I was also a DOM!"

Matt looked at me with his sinister eyes and said:

Who says that I am finished with you!"

TO BE CONTINUED PART III COMING SOON

Elaine King
London, England
http://Sensational Experience Part II
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, February 27th 2005 - 05:38:47 AM

In parts I and II I discussed how I met this crazy American in my homeland of London, England. After much chatter, we discovered that we had a mutual interest in bondage, BDSM and sexual games.

The American lad's name was Matt and he was quite a gentleman. We went to the pub first, Matt indicated that he needed some brewskies and after that we went to a restaurant in downtown London.

Anyway that is how it started. When I left off on part II, I had been getting untied and ungagged by Matt. My bloody wrists had gone numb as had my mouth. During interplay, I was unable to even make the prearranged stop signals. Fortunately my American partner knew when enough was enough.

As I lay there with Matt rubbing my wrists trying to get circulation back and ofering me a warm drink to get the circulation going in my mouth, Matt started making fun of my English accent. He would ask me if I had any Vitt-amins. Americans pronunce it vitamins. In England, the Vit
rhymes with fit so we say it differently. He would also say things like this would last a fortnight. I tried to correct him, but my speech still hadn't fully returned. I was still just barely able to mumble things. When I spoke it came out blub, blub, blub, like I was still gagged but I wasn't.

Matt then asked me what I thought of his bondage prowess now! I said I was favorably impressed but really not too surprised. It actually sounded like Et blasn't all dat bad. I taught u would be otay. He looked stunned. I wasn't sure if it was that he was surprised that I expected him to be all right or that he couldn't understand what I was saying.

He put his two forefingers over my lips and asked me to be silent and said we would talk later. And he laughed at my voice. Told me I sounded a little like Donald Duck or like a female Sean Connery.

He then said that he still wasn't done with me yet! I had to wonder what in the world he was going to do but smiled and said I was ready, willing and able.

He told me not yet and suggested that I get up and walk around for awhile. I had to admit that I was strapped down for a long time, well over an hour. My back was stiff but looking at Matt, he had something else that was stiff.

Dat didn't go down yet? I asked him.

Seeing you bound or unbound gets me excited was the Americans response. But the memory and excitement of you being tied and thoroughly gagged, that was exciting. How did it feel? He asked.

My voice was returning now to closer to normal and I told him that while I had been gagged before, never h ad I been gagged like that! I couldn't even move my jaw. It was like a ballgag only within the strain of having that darn thing in my mouth and my mouth stretched so wide. Ball gags are uncomfortable.

I told him that I was a little concerned about his stuffing my panty hose in my mouth and then duct taping over that. What if I would have swallowed it?

He indicated that the way he rolled it up, it would h ave been very difficult for me to swallow or choke on it. He then opened up a case and showed me some emergency items he had like a stick that resembled a popsickle stick which he said he could use to dislodge a panty hose if I started to swallow and that he had been a male nurse. He also said that the heimlick maneuver could create enough internal compression to cause the panty hose to shoot out of my mouth and if all else failed, we were right in downtown London near hospitals and emergency care centers which could be at my place in seconds.

I had to admit that I was impressed on how prepared Matt was. Getting back to his question, I felt totally helpless, restrained, blindfolded and then gagged as never before. It was a huge turn on for me. It allowed me to release as never before! The multiple gagging technique got me to the point where even I couldn't hear anything but a extremely soft, muted mmmmm or mewww.

Matt suggested that I go gargle with warm water to thoroughly losen up my jaw and mouth. He showed me a technique on moving my jaw downward with my hand and saying AWWWWWWHHHHH. I tried it and it worked!

Matt then apologized to me. He admitted that he normally didn't take it this far but pushed it further than normal because I had insulted him in public. He indicated that was uncalled for and totally unnecessary.

Next he started making out with me. First on my lips, then on each side of my face. He even kissed my nose. Then he moved down to my neck and my breasts. He started licking my breasts and moving down lower to other parts of my anatomy.

We had been seated and his actions forced me down to the bed. He pulled me up in a sudden move and quickly pulled my bra up over my head and around my neck and upper back. Matt then reach down and pulled out a long 20 ft rope and began to tie me up again.

He went in between my arms and around my shoulders and breast. Then he made a loop and tied my hands behind my back. Then he tied the remaining pieces of the rope around the sides of my bed. He grabbed some more rope and with me now lying flat on my back made a sort of hip harness, looped it and tied that tot he sides of the bed. This guy was serious about tying me up this time. What happened to the scarves?

Then he grabbed even more rope and tied it around my upped thighs, threw it under the bed, tied the other thigh then made some loops around my knees and ankles and fastened that to the bedpost. He got more rope and did the same thing with my opposite thigh.

He then pulled out with at first looked like a helmet but once applied I was to discover that it had a built in gag. Matt tightened the helmet and I was once again speechless.

Matt asked me how that felt.

mmmmmmmm meeewwwww Was all that came out.

Mat smiled and said

TIME FOR ROUND TWO!

TO BE CONTINUED...................

Elaine King-The Real Elaine King
London, England
http://Sensational Experience Part III
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, March 9th 2005 - 07:05:50 PM

Sensational Experience Part Three

When I left off, my American BDSM partner had me strapped, tied and very securely fastened to the bed and then placed a helmet over my head that acted as a blindfold and gag and was really weird. He then told me that he was going to show me the time of my life...and he did.

Due to the comments made by some people, I have decided to edit out the real meaty parts of the story. Let me say, that with ropes all over, my arms and legs tied securely, a waist and hip harness and this blasted helmet, I was totally at this man's mercy. He was free to do with me as he pleased. And he displayed extraordinary behaviour.

First he would tease me by making fun of my English language. He would say words using an English accent like cont instead of the American way of "can't" or vhit-amins instead of vitamins and so on. He really was busting my chops.

He would occasionally take that bloody helmet off, ask me a question and then cover my mouth before I could answer.

He touched me in places in ways that I was never touched before. He then put me into total sensory deprivation; with the helmet I was effectively gagged and blindfolded and he added cotton wads into my ears so I couldn't hear a sound.

This went on for what could have been hours but was over all so quickly. It was ecstasy. Total ecstasy. Matt was incredible. My American friend was everything he claimed he was and more.

Elaine King
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic