Crystal : 01 - My first tie up experience (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Crystal : 01 - My first tie up experience (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Crystal's stories
01 - My first tie up experience
Story index at the bottom

By Crystal

Wednesday, March 16th 2005 - 01:56:21 AM

My first tie up experience

This one was a little unusual. I was shopping in a mall in small Central Pennsylvania town when I was approached by a man who at first made some small talk to me. I've been told that I am a very attractive lady, so this was not an unusual occurrence.

He asked me if I would join him for a drink and perhaps something to eat at a local restaurant that was inside the mall. I was quite hungry so complied.

As we spoke, he gradually drifted from casual conversation to a business proposition. He asked me if I was interested in earning some extra cash. I always need extra money so was interested and asked what he had in mind.

He went on to say that he had a trailor parked outside the mall and was looking for attractive girls like myself to have small parts in commercials that he was producing. He then showed me a business card and indicated some of the companies that he worked with.

He told me that this would be a commercial for a security alarm. I saw no harm, asked how much I would get paid which turned out to be not much but grocery money. I found out that it would only take a few minutes of my time and that he could start filming today, that afternoon.

So I went to his trailor with him. He went over what the commercial would be about, and showed me his cameras. So I felt at ease knowing that at least he was a genuine cameraman and that I was in the mall area, not being taken out of time to some obscure place.

He went over a contract with me and explained that I would be compensated for my services but that I might be put into some unusual circumstances. He indicated that there would be no rude scenes and no sex. On that I felt relieved.

He then said that he would play the commentator and would indicate the hazards of having your home broken into and that I would sit in a chair.

He walked me to the chair and indicated that I would have to do everything he said. I complied, seeing no harm in anything.

He told me to put my hands behind my back around the backs of the chair. I did. Suddenly I felt rope going around my wrists. Now I was started to get scared. He indicated that there was nothing to be scared of that this would be a scene in the commercial indicating that someone had broken into my home and overpowered me.

I agreed but was a little confused and slightly scared. Next he tied my feet and then gagged me! But he told me to relax. I sighed and he jokingly said that would stop all the questions.

Tied to the chair, bound and gagged, he started to film me using both video and a camera to take still shots. There was no commentary.

This went on for about 1/2 an hour. I was getting uncomfortable tried to indicate that to this guy but the gag was so tight that only mmmpphs came out.

He would say: "That great! Your really getting into now!" As he rolled the film.

I tried to tell him that I wanted this stopped now but obviously he couldn't make out a word I said. And obviously it had become apparent to me that he knew it too and was making the most of it.

As I looked outside the window I could see people walking not far away. I would try to call out and wiggle the chair close to the window but was now informed that the window was tinted and no one could see in. And obviously no one could hear me. Under normal circumstances my I could have called out, but the gag was far too tight.

He then notified me that we were almost done. The more I wiggled and mmmpped the more he clicked away and filmed. He said I looked genuinely scared and like I really had been kidnapped and was doing a great acting job. I wasn't acting! I wanted to get loose!

Finally after what seemed like forever, he released me and paid me. He complimented me on the fine job I did and indicated that he would be in the area for awhile if ever he wanted to get together or if he had anymore work for me.

I told my girlfriend about what had happened and notified the police. They went with me to his trailor and they saw nothing illegal about what he had done. I had agreed to this and signed a contract with him. Later the local news media interviewed me and this guy. His only response was that he was going to use the film and pictures for his own use.

I have to tell you that was a scary experience. Many people told me that I was crazy to do that and I guess I was. Looking back now after several years, I have to admit that it was also a very stimulating experience. Not knowing who this guy was and that he may have some ulterior motives and being so tightly tied and gagged and helpless.

Since then, I have replayed this scenario with some guys that I know but it never had the same affect. The uncertainty of doing this with a total stranger was sensual and stimulating.

That said, if other girls are ever approached, I advise caution. This guy obviously was a bondage marketer and wanted the tapes and pictures for promotion. He could have just as easily been a pervert and taken me away from the mall, tied up and gagged and on and off to a remote place and done some real harm. I guess I was lucky but I will never forget this experience for as long as I live. It was my first bondage experience and very unusual. And no, I never received any pictures or tapes. Although I was paid fairly well for the time involved.

Crystal