Kathleen Lemay : 01 - The thing with age... (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kathleen Lemay : 01 - The thing with age... (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kathleen Lemay's stories
01 - The thing with age...
Story index at the bottom

By Kathleen Lemay

Sunday, March 20th 2005 - 09:30:01 PM

The thing with age...

I often get criticisms about who I allow to tie me up. I chat online with guys who obviously want to talk about bondage, and when I tell them I meet with a guy on a regular basis for little games, I often get comments. First it goes with age. I am 20 and the guy is like 47. So I am told I shouldn’t trust this guy. But how would they know?

The process leading to meeting this man was quite extensive. I talked with him on the internet before, and he was quite nice with me. In substance, he made me want to know more about him and he was very interested in what I could do. I told him I wouldn’t mind being tied up, but I wanted it to be well done and I didn’t want to be hurt. I had tried once with a guy who, installing the ropes, would pinch my skin somehow, or he would make it way to tight so it would hurt. I kind of like to be all trusted up and gagged; it has been one of my fantasies for a long time. And I am not alone. Many of my girl friends would feel the same way, although not so many are willing to speak about it openly. But when I talked about that to my closest friends, I was sort of amazed to see how many had fantasies like mine.

Anyway, talking to this guy on the net appeared to me that he was honest and very interested in meeting me. And he was all gracious, kind and considerate, he had thoughtful manners and he wouldn’t put any pressure on me. But he would let me know very clearly that he was eager to try some stuff with me. So I think we took some time to establish a rapport of confidence in between the two of us, which made me all the more comfortable when the time came to go into action.

Of course I was nervous the first time, but he was cool and thoughtful, he sort of guided me into some little experiences, and it was alright. From then on it seems I didn’t have any problem going to his place and letting him do all kind of stuff to me. It is like, when you have confidence in a person, when you trust someone, anything goes. I knew a bit what he was capable of, without knowing everything, but he did stuff to me that I could have never imagined. Some stuff I liked, some not so much, but in the end it was kind of interesting. Also I like to “push my boundaries” as he calls it. I told him once that I wanted to have an experience that would look like if it was real. Like I had this fantasy of kidnapping, so we did some stuff that would look like it, and it was a lot of fun.

The thing is: I like to have fun, and this guy seems to fit in. I get “surprises” sometimes, but it is part of the game, and it is not so bad since I go back for more. Now I don’t know what to expect when I meet with him, but I am sure I’ll be tied up and played with a bit. And the fact that this guy is sort of older than me probably has his advantages, because he has a good experience. He knows what to do, how to do it, it is safe and very well organised. He has all kinds of gadgets and I am always challenged when we play together. So it’s nice, he treats me well, and in the end we have a lot of fun.

Have a good day

Kathleen Lemay
katou7352@hotmail.com