Gregg : 01 - Kidnapped My School Teacher (With Permission!) (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gregg : 01 - Kidnapped My School Teacher (With Permission!) (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gregg's stories
01 - Kidnapped My School Teacher (With Permission!)
Story index at the bottom

By Gregg

Sunday, April 3rd 2005 - 05:29:50 PM

Kidnapped My School Teacher (With Permission!)

This happened to me many years ago when I was in High School. At that time we were very fortunate to have a real knockout English teacher who we will call Miss Sally. YES--She was a knockout. A very attractive brunette with beautiful brown eyes, firm tits, beautiful legs and a nice tight butt. She had a straight nose, but a beautiful nose. Smooth skin. She was about 5'5 and probably about 120 lbs. BUT WOW! That was 120 lbs packed just right!

Some of my friends were not so fortunate in that they got the other English teacher who looked a little like Angela Lansberry only a much older and meaner version of Angela Lansberry. We called her ferocious Broscious. More on that later.

But Miss Sally was a gem of a totally different nature. She was as sweet as she was beautiful. Had a nice soft tone voice almost angelic and she was a great teacher. She knew her stuff and made teaching absolutely delightful. Although I have to admit, I was more focused on other things than English.

She seemed to like me because I was athletic. I was on the wrestling team and had lettered in football and track as well. I also lifted weights and could bench press 400 lbs at about 170 lbs bodyweight. That was lot for a high school kid and this was back in the 70's.

Found out that Miss Sally was also into weight training for firm and tone. She had also been to a weightlifting meet and even dedicated a class to her new found friend and hero a competitive weightlifter and seemed to check me out more and more.

As class was being dismissed and I was walking out, Ms. SALLY GRABBED ME BY THE ARM and asked me to wait. She wanted to talk to me.

Needles to say, I complied. I have to admit that I was concerned that she was going to complain about either my grades or perhaps she had caught me a time or too checking her out whenever she had he back to us to illustrate something on the blackboard and swiftly turned around seeing me checking out her posterior.

Once everyone left, Miss Sallie closed the door and had me sit down next to her. She took a deep sigh, looked down and then looked up. Now I really thought I was in trouble!

She looked up quickly and then said she had to tell me something but didn't know quite how to ask me. Just ask me I said.

Then she asked me if I believed in fantasies. I said of course.. BUT... where are you going with this?

She then got right to the point and said that she had this incredible fantasy of being kidnapped by a student. The student would have to be athletic and someone with average to decent grades and had to be good looking.

I responded okay but what has that to do with me? Was I naive or what at that time?

She responded; "well to get to the point, your grades are marginal to decent, you are athletic and I think you are really a cute guy. I like the athletic types. You heard me talk about Ned right? (I nodded) Well Ned is athletic and a real nice guy. He did something to me over the weekend that was sensational."

I just smiled and started to speak to say Gr

But Miss Sallie quickly jumped back in and told me how she had been tied up by this guy and put into a submissive situation. She said she loved it!

Thinking to myself, I thought yeah I would love that too only to be Ned!

She saw me smile and asked me what I thought about bondage and what did I know about BDSM.

Bondage, I understood. BDSM? What does that stand for.

Miss Sallie then went on to explain BDSM. I heard her explain the discipline, submissiveness and so on with as much clarity as she explained English, pronouns and so on.

Now I was really getting excited. Miss Sallie had a way of speaking. She was so enthusiastic that even if she wasn't a 9-5 on a scale of 10 I would still have been excited!

And she said that she was soo excited having just been in a bondage event, that she was anxious to do it again. Actually horny for it. That was the word she used. Horny for it.

I asked Miss SALLIE WHAT THE PLAN WAS! She proposed a couple of ideas. Since she had been in a bondage event with Ned, she was looking for something a little more spicy. Something different. So she went back to the kidnapping idea. It would of course be a mock kidnapping only and I would have her complete and total consent.

BUT...she wanted me to make it as realistic as possible...but also within reason. I could get a little rough, but not too rough. No bruising. (Like I could bruise this little angel!) and there could be no sexual intercourse, just kidnapping.

It could not happen on the school grounds and neither of us could ms school for this. She wouldn't have her job jeopardized nor my grades for this game.

I was smiling from ear to ear and nearly slobbering thinking how much fun this would be. I would actually get to kidnap and have fun with my English teacher! A very beautiful Demi Moore-like woman who caught the eyes of every guy in the whole school, students and teachers!

My next question was where and when?

Miss Sallie indicated that the sooner the better, today after school if possible. She indicated that time had passed and I needed to get to my next class and she needed to get ready for her next class some of whom were knocking on the locked door. This was in the morning and Ms. Sallie said she would reach me by lunch and we could talk abt it from there.

Well my next class was World History but needless to say, my mind was on something other than World History. My teacher noticed this and kept asking me questions just to be a pest. Some of the questions I had no idea how to answer since this was new material and I had not been too attentive to say the least.

That class didn't end soon enough.

As I walked out of the World History Class I walked past Ms. Sallies room and she was in the doorway waiting for me. She handed me a note and as many other students were walking by she said this was the list of books that she recommended that I read.

CUTE! REAL CUTE!

I ANXIOUSLY opened the note dropping many of my books in the process. Everyone was laughing and making wise cracks about perhaps I was losing my coordination.

The note simply said to "Meet me during lunchbreak here in my room." Signed Miss Salley.

Although I had been hungry, eating was the last thing I had on my mind. I went through my next class. Then a study hall and then it was lunch time. I was really excited.

Miss Salley had me walk in to her room, she closed the door behind us and locked it. She then had me walk with her to the back of the room, away from any peeping Toms. She also closed the blinds to the windows so nobody could see from another room.

Miss Sallie said. "I want to do this tonite!
Do you have any plans?" But before I could answer, she said: "Break them if you do!"

Miss Salley then went on to say that she wanted the full treatment. She told me where she would be going after school and that I was to follow her but I was to decide when to make the move. She wanted the excitement of surprise.

Gregg
TO BE CONTINUED

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, April 3rd 2005 - 09:28:02 PM

Kidnapped my school teacher PART II

So needless to say, at this point my hormones were moving at warp speed. I WAS INCREDIBLY EXCITED. In a matter of hours, this beautiful lady would be in my hands and at my mercy. I started to picture her all tied up and with me free to do whatever I wanted to with her! WOWSA!

Then I started to think how I had secretly dreamed of being with her. I had my own fantasies of what I wanted to do although it wasn't necessarily bondage. I had my collection of Playboy and Hustler magazines. I had dated and was seeing a girl that was so-so, but never had I had a chance with a
beautiful dame like Miss Salley.

Miss Salley noticed that I had drifted off and brought me back to earth. "Gregg, Gregg! Earth to Gregg. This is Houston calling."

Ms SALLEY then said that judging by the look on my face when I was in the Twilight Zone I LOOKED like I was enjoying whatever it was that I was thinking about. (I WAS!)

I told Miss Salley that I had some fantasies myself with her. She said she thought as much and that was one of the reasons that she selected me for this game.

She said she knew that my father had passed away just a few months ago and she had talked to my girlfriend as well as to people who knew me. She felt that I needed this as much as she did. I agreed.

So we decided it was a go and that it would happen sometime after school. I told her that I needed to make some stops first but would catch up to her so I needed to know exactly where she would be going after school.

Se m or less told me all of the places that she would be stopping after school. Only one stop was absolutely necessary the rest were pretty much routine.

So 3pm came, school was dismissed for the day. I was excited as all be hell. I knew where Miss Solley parked her car but also knew that she would not be leaving for at least 45 minutes. She told me! This gave me the time to run to a local department store and pick up some supplies that I could use.

I got my tools and came back to the school parking lot. Miss Salley's car was still there. No surprise. I had made it back with time to spare.

Then I saw Miss Salley coming out of the school looking ever so sharp. She had a fantastic walk. Her hair bounced as she walked and so did everything else. I was getting more and more turned on by the second!

Miss Salley pulled out of the parking lot. She drove right past me and I am not sure if she really didn't notice me or was just playing along.

I followed her. She made her one necessary stop downtown ne ar an office building. I was waiting up the street about five cars up from where she was.

Miss Salley came out and drove off. I drove off but keep my distance. She next stopped at a McDonalds. She went through the drive through. I waited for her to get her order and pay and then I followed her out.

Her next stop was at a shopping center. This would be it I thought. She sprly got out of her vehicle and started walking very fast towards a cosmetic store. I got out of my car, locked it and walked over to Miss Salleys vehicle. The vehicle was locked but no problem, I know how to pick a lock really well. I learned it from all of the times that I locked my keys inside my own car.

So I picked the lock, opened the door, and laid on the floor in the back waiting for my prey. Miss Salley had a blanket, so convenient. I used it to cover myself and my tools which I had in a bag.

It must have been at least 1/2 hour until Miss SALLEY came back. I was getting restless.

TO BE CONTINUED

Gregg
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

PART III

So after a very long wait, Miss Salley finally came back to her car. I pulled the blanket over myself while lying on the floor in the back. She started the car up and drove off.

My emotions were both anxious and nervious. I thought what a deal, I get to kidnap (in fun) my teacher and have fun with her. Just being with her was exciting.

Now I heard Miss Salley talking to herself. I looked up and saw her looking outside her nearview mirror and saying:

"Where is he?"

"He better have not stood me up!"

"Did he get lost or what?"

I waited for her to stop looking in her nearview mirror and I slowly got up and looked out the back window. Not a car in sight. I then looked out the passenger side of the car, we were in no mans land. Nobody around. I looked out the other window, same deal. Not a soul in sight.

Now is the time I thought. I reached into my bag of toys and pulled out a Nichard Nixon mask and put it on. I then grabbed a roll of clear tape and sat up.

Miss Salley was stunned so I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. He tried to speak with what sounded like Gregg. But my grip was so tight, it was in audible.

I then quickly ripped piece of tape off the roll and secured it on Miss Salleys lovely mouth. To me this was perfect. From the outside it was invisible. But from my vantage point, I could see Miss Salleys bright red lips through the tape and she was effectively gagged.

In my roughest tone possible I told her to pull over up the road. But the excitement actually caused her to veer off the road slightly. She drove about 1/4 mile and pulled over as I commanded.

I opened her door and told her to slide over and I would be doing the driving from here on. She did as I asked. She kept looking trying to see my eyes. At this point she wasn't sure if it was really me or a real kidnapper.

I told her to place her hands down on her lap and as she did I secured the seat belt around her arms fastening her securely. She was effectively bound and gagged. And the best part is that even if I had to stop at a red light or stop sign, no one could tell what was going on as the plastic clear tape was barely visible.

The butterflies that I had were still very much running around. I was enjoying this BUT..still nervious about the whole situation.

My aunt had been out of town and asked us to watch her house while she was away. This would be the perfect place to take Miss Salley. I had the key and had to do my usual daily mail check and so on anyway.

I ulled up to my aunts house, went over to the passenger side of the car, opened the car door for Miss Salley while releasing her seat belt. I then grabbed my bag of toys from the back and poltely walked Miss Salley into my aunts house.

One of my aunts neighbors yelled out to me I quickly responde but moved on in hustling Miss Sallie into the house.

I put the mail on the table and then took Miss SALLIE upstairs to my aunts bedroom. Miss Sallie moved her hand up to try to remove the tape but I blocked her. She just gave me a steery lock with her eyes and mmmppped something which I could not makeout.

At this time I reassured her that she would be okay. I had not intention of hurting her but was playing a game with a friend. At this point, she stil had no idea that it was really me.

I sat her down into an upright chair and gently pulled her arms behind her back. I then pulled out some rope that I had gotten earlier andbegan tying her hands with her hands crisscrossed behind her back.

I then tied her feet together and then tied her thighs to the chair top. With the rest of the rope I tied her arms and torso to the chair.

Then I looked her straight in the eye and told her that she was my kidnapped victim.

I pulled the tape off her mouth ever so gently. Her first question was predictable:

Are you Gregg?

I then reached inside my bag, pulled out a bandana and cleave gagged her.

You only get one question and kidnapped victims should be seen and not heard I said.

She struggled in the chair and mmmppphhhed in protest. She was really getting nervous and me Mr. Softie wanted to level with her but I was enjoying this too much. On the other hand, nothing I would have rather down than to untie her and take her to the sack and fuck the hell out of her.

Miss Sallie was able to work her gag off while I was in the bathroom. She would tell me that she had to use the bathroom too.

Great! I thought. After applying all of the rope, now she tells me that she has to use the bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me that before I put all of that rope on you?" I asked.

"How could I with that damn tape so tightly over my mouth!" Miss Salley said in protest.

She had a point.

"Okay, I untie you. Do you have to do #1 or #2?"

"#1"

So I untied her bonds hold her to the chair and her feet so she could walk but kept her hands tied. I also still had that Richard Nixon mask on.

I told her she could do #1 with her hands tied and told her to call me when she was done.

About 5 minutes later, she yelled she was done. I helped her up and this time walked her over to the bed.

"How did that chair feel?" I asked.

"Like a hard wooden chair that is hard on my butt."

"Okay. I am going to retie you but this time I will tie you and let you lay on the bed.

I grabbed the loose ends of the rope, tied around her arms again going in between her upper arms and around her torso and then tied her feet. Before letting her lay down, I tightened up her gag and put an additional bandana over the cleave gag, detective style.

Then I gently layed her down on her back and gag-kissed her.

Miss Salley was feeling a little better about this and I presumed now knew that it was me, so I took the Nixon mask off. She smiled with her eyes. It was like looking at an angel.

I then went over to her and gag kissed her again and this time she closed her eyes as in a real romantic kiss. She didn't struggle anymore and felt that she was in safe hands.

There lying in my aunts bed was my high school English teacher, all tied up, totally helpless and I could have my way with her.

Hmmmmm. What could I do to her and get away with?

TO BE CONTINUED

GREGG
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, April 5th 2005 - 01:22:48 AM

I Kidnapped My School Teacher PART IV

When I left off I had my beautiful English teacher bound and gagged and lying on a bed in my aunt's house. I had gagged, ungagged her and regagged her. I had gagkissed her over ducttape and now had her double gagged with a cleave gag followed up with a tight detective gag with a black cloth.

As she lie there totally at my mercy and totally consensual and happy with the situation, all sorts of ideas started going through my mind on what I would like to do with this beautiful lady.

You had to see her. She was about 5'5 and 120 lbs all in the right places. Firm and nice boobs, trim legs, nice butt and a very beautiful face. Nice brown hair parted slightly to the side and and shoulder length. She totally gave new meaning to English teachers. Most were homely looking like ferocious Broscious. This lady had a personality to match to her beauty. So sweet. So bubbly.

So as she lay there on the bed with those big brown eyes staring at me, ideas started to come forth. I rubbed my hand on her calf and gently moved it up her thigh. She was wearing a skirt. I started to move higher when she mmmppphhhed and even in gag talk, I understood that meant no, so I stopped.

Foolish me right? I mean what could Miss Salley do to stop me? She was fully restrained and obviously unable to call out to anyone. But I began to think of the future consequences. That Miss Salley could nail me for rape...but then my thinking went another way, what if the police found out and nailed Miss Salley for corrupting the morals of a minor? Yeah, I was actually more worried about Miss Salley getting nailed than I was worried for my own welfare. But God was this tempting!

Looking for something devilish and clean to do, I removed her shoes and began tickling her feet. It was hilarious hearing her giggle while gagged and squirming all over. At one point she nearly fell off the bed. I had to grab her quickly.

I then realized that Miss SALLEY HAD BEEN TIED UP for an awfully long time. I untied her feet and then removed both gags. I rubbed my finger gently over her lips. It was turning her on---she loved it! I then got some water and gently rubbed the water over her lips. She sucked it up with her lips and tongue.

I then untied her hands and gave her a drink of water with me serving her. She started rubbing her hands and then I pulled her hands forward and rubbed them for her. She just looked at me and smiled.

She thanked me for not taking advantage of her and told me that I was exactly what she expected. Except for the deal inside her car. That scared the hell out of her! She never expected me inside her automobile.

I asked her if she enjoyed the experience so far. She said yes she did and she wanted me as much as she knew I wanted her but age differences and laws about teachers getting in on with students were tough especially back in the 70's although many teachers dated students anyway. But having sex was taboo.

Miss Sallie agreed to take me out to a nice restaurant once her hormones got back down to normal. She indicated that this really stimulated her even though we didn't got all the way into a sexual situation. I told her that I was stimulated too. She looked down and saw the big bulge in my pants, smiled, looked up and said:

"Yeah, I can tell!"

It was getting late. Miss Sallie agree to take me out to a nice dinner later in the week and took me to my car. As we drove back down the road to the shopping mall, I couldn't help but recollect that just a few hours earlier, I was driving and Miss Sallie was my welcome and consensual kidnapped victim, tied up and gagged in her own car on the floor in the back.

She saw me looking and said

"Let's do this again real soon! Only next time, we will switch roles, I will be the dominant one!"

I thought "Oh no!"

To Be Continued

GREGG
The Guy Who Kidnapped His Englsh Teacher (With Consent)

Gregg
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Would have loved to see this continued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic