Victoria : 01 - "Hostage Reenactment" (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Victoria : 01 - "Hostage Reenactment" (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Victoria's stories
01 - "Hostage Reenactment"
Story index at the bottom

By Victoria

Tuesday, April 12th 2005 - 03:43:01 PM

"Hostage Reenactment"

My first bondage experience happened on a Friday night, a couple weeks ago. I was getting ready to go out with my girlfriends to a frat party. My boyfriend doesn't approve of me going to frat parties because he doesn't trust frat guys (I think he's just jealous).

Anyway, I figured it would be ok for me to go that night, since my boyfriend ditched me to go to the movies and the bars with some of his friends. I was all dressed up and applying lip gloss when there was a knock on my apartment door. Figuring it was one of my girlfriends arriving a little early, I opened the door without checking the peephole. I didn't see anyone there, so I turned around and let the door shut behind me.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and tried to scream, but a hand clamped over my mouth. I tried to pull the hand away and whirl around to see who had me, but another hand pinned my arms to my sides.

"I got you now, cutie," my captor's voice hissed into my ear.

I recognized the voice as my boyfriend's, especially when I heard him say "cutie", which is his pet name for me.

"The guys and I just went to the new Bruce Willis flick, Hostage," he said. "And that girl who looks just like you was in it."

I knew who he was talking about, but still couldn't say anything with his hand pressed over my mouth. I have been told for many years now that I resemble the actress, Michelle Horn. My aunt and uncle first told me that when they used to watch the TV show "Family Law". Michelle Horn played a daughter on the show, and my little cousin would walk by when they were watching and say, "There's Victoria!"

"And the girl gets tied up a lot in the movie since she's a hostage," he continued. "The entire time, I was reminded of you and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on you, and bind you the way she was in the movie. I told the guys I wouldn't be going to the bars tonight." I knew my boyfriend had always had quite an interest in bondage because he'd tried to talk me into letting him tie me up before.

I tried to tell him that he would have to wait since I was going to a party, but he kept talking. "Don't worry about that stupid frat party, I called Kaylee and Sarah and told them you weren't going to be able to make it tonight."

My boyfriend took his hand off of my mouth and I turned around to look at him grinning. He had a small duffel bag with him.

"Come on, cutie," he said. "This will be way more fun anyway."

"If you really want me to," I said.

"Oh, I do! I do!" he said with a smile.

He grabbed a kitchen chair and dragged it into the living room. Then he grabbed me and sat me on the chair. I decided to just go along with it because he seemed so excited and I didn't want to deprive him of some fun.

He tied my wrists to the arms of the chair with white rope, and bound my ankles with more rope. He wrapped rope around my thighs, my waist, and above and below my chest.

My boyfriend stepped back to admire his work. "Babe, you look so hot. Much hotter than that girl in the movie, in fact. And that outfit...I'm glad no frat guys are going to be seeing you in that."

He stared at me some more, and then said, "I'm missing something though...something that was in the movie."

"What's that?" I asked.

He walked behind me and rummaged around in his bag. I couldn't look very far behind me since I was bound so tightly, but I could see his reflection in the living room window. I saw him pull out a roll of white tape.

Before I could protest, he had ripped off a strip of the tape, and pressed it firmly over my mouth.

He walked back in front of me, and said, "Try to get it out, hon. Pretend I'm really holding you hostage."

I struggled, and rattled the chair, and tried to speak, but all that came out were MMMs. Not being able to move or speak, was starting to make me feel very good inside, especially when I saw how happy and excited my boyfriend was by watching me.

While I was bound and gagged, my boyfriend kissed my face and down my neck to my breasts, and gazed at me adoringly.

Then he decided to tie me in another position from the movie.

He untied me and brought me to my bedroom, where he tied my wrists above my head with silk scarves to my headboard, and my ankles to the foot of my bed with more rope. It was in that position where I think both of us had the most fun.

After this experience, I realized that I enjoy feeling helpless and being under someone else's control. This weekend, my boyfriend and I are going to my Sorority Banquet for what I hope will be a great weekend full of more bondage.

Victoria