lcbobapple : 01 - Loser gets tied (M+/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

lcbobapple : 01 - Loser gets tied (M+/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

lcbobapple's stories
01 - Loser gets tied
Story index at the bottom

By lcbobapple

Saturday, October 22nd 2005 - 06:31:57 PM

I have an extremely good paying but boring sales job that requires me travel the Midwest and East Us. I was in a Hooters in Ohio and got to shooting the bull with 4 guys in the next booth. I showed them some card tricks and they remarked the they enjoyed playing cards. I told them I would love to have them come over to my motel and play with the agreement that they would win some money if anyone beat me but if they lost they would have to be tied up for a picture for my collection. If some lost but someone won, the winner would get money but te rest would be tied for the picture. If they are all beat me then they would get a larger prize and would get to tie me up. I have always like to try to escape like Houdini.

All of them seemed to be real nice guys and apparently good players. With great luck they all managed to make me lose first and collected their money.

I wanted to play again but they insisted that they get their chance to tie me up. They took the 100 feet of rope and started to tie me up. It seemed that they were skilled at tying and after finished a very tight tie-up they confided that they were all rodeo studs the previous summer. It was about 10 in the evening and they said that they would go celebrate there win and spend some of the money and would return to free me if I couldn't get loose.

I struggled for hours and there was no way I could escape.

Finally about 2:30 they came back drunk as hell. After playing with me and tickling me they gagged me and told me that the maid would find me in the morning.

All night I struggled to get loose or free the gag to yell but no way. I gave up and went to sleep but woke about 5 and tried to figure out what I could say to the maid when she came in and found me in my shorts all tied up. I hear a plastic key in the door and it was one of the winning four. He smiled and untied me and gave me a bunch of crap about Was I nervous?

I have done the same thing on many campuses around the country and some of the most interesting ones have been co-eds. One group kept me for three days...that was hard to explain to my boss!

lcbobapple
lcboy@iowatelecom.net