Nick : 01 - Tied Milf (MM/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nick : 01 - Tied Milf (MM/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nick's stories
01 - Tied Milf
Story index at the bottom

By Nick

Monday, November 28th 2005 - 06:18:50 PM

This story happened about a year ago. Me and my friend Chad were at one of our friends house named Kassidy. But she wasn't there. We got there right as her mom, Ginger, was getting home. Ginger is what you'd call a milf, lol. She is about 5ft6in, pretty tan, brown hair and green eyes. She has some really great knockers too! Well anyways she gets out of her SUV and it looked like she had just got back from the gym or something.

She told us that Kassidy wasn't home but we could come on in and hang out. She's really tight, everybody likes her. So we went on in the house. She took off her shoes after she got inside. She was wearing a pair of short, tight black shorts, a tight sports bra, and some aerobic socks(the kind that are long and you slouch down) and over them she was wearing a pair of long black leg warmers that were slouched down just below her knees. She looked really hott!

Chad asked her where she was at and she told us that she was at an aerobics class at the local Y. Well she was in the kitchen and you can see the living room tv from there and Chad was flippin through the channels and stopped on the movie The Transporter. That movie is tight! So we started watching it and it came to the part where the guy finds the tied up woman in the trunk. Ginger was like "what a wimp! She could get outta that!" I was like "rigght, you dont know what your talking about". Chad said "you think you could do better, and get out." she said definitely. I told her "well lets do this right now Ginger!"

She took us down to the basement and we found a bunch of rope down there. We kept her down there because there was a living room down there. (they are a wealthy family with a big ass house). We told her to get down on the floor and she said its not gonna be that easy boys. We didn't know what she was tryin to get at then all of a sudden I think it just clicked in both of us and we just tackled her and took her to the floor. She was stuggling and fighting like crazy to get away. But it didn't work.

I immediately sat on her legs and grabbed her legwarmered legs and tied rope around her ankles tightly and then below her knees and above them too, and her thighs. while I was doin this to her legs chad was busy tieing her hands behind her back and then tied her elbows together. Then i showed him to time the rope above and below her boobs and tighten it so that they looked even bigger than they already are. We had her tied up really well. We got off of her and looked at our work! I said "hold on, i'll be back". I ran to the laundry room and grabbed a couple pairs of her socks. there were two aerobic socks and and a pair of red striped tube socks. (I didn't know if they were hers or if they were Kassidy's, figured they were probably kass's socks) i shoved the 2 aerobic socks into her mouth. Now aerobic sock are pretty long and thick so it kinda says how big her mouth is lol. Then i cleave gagged her with one of the tube socks and blind folded her with the other one.

It was great! Just watchin our sexy aerobics woman tied up on the floor strugglin against the ropes and mmmphhhinng into her thick sock gag. It was awesome. We started to tickle her on the inside of her thighs and on her aerobic socked feet too. it was funny watchin her struggle. Then we left her down there and went upstairs to watch tv. lol

This is when it really got funny. Her husband came in and we were like uhh. He's tight tho, he treats me like his own son probably because i only live like 4 houses down from them. But he asked where ginger was and i was like, "uhh she's down stairs" he said that he had to show he somethin outside and he went down to get her and we followed him. He saw her and immediately laughed. We quickly said that it was her idea! We asked him if we should untie her and he said i dont care keep her like that for a while if you want I'm playing poker and my buddy's house tonight so she's all yours. later. And it was just that lol we had her for ourselves and we just messed with her all night. Tieing her up in different positions, too. It was a great night.

Nick