Meheril : 01 - Hooked on Bondage (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Meheril : 01 - Hooked on Bondage (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Meheril's stories
01 - Hooked on Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Meheril

Wednesday, December 28th 2005 - 11:32:22 PM

Well this is a story about something my girlfriend and me when we were in college.

When we met i had never explored bondage before but now i am hooked! At the time i was 17 and my girlfriend was 31 which was something that added to the pleasure.

One night we had arranged a nice evening just the two of us, and for this we had made some purchases and some alterations to our room. We had bought and installed a ring into the ceiling and we had bought a good amount of rope and tape. O not forgetting the ball gag that we had made.

Anyway the evening started with a staged abduction, nothing fancy. I hid behind the door when she entered the room and grabbed her. i forced a pillow case over her head and tied it with a sash that went in her mouth, doubling up as a blindfold and a gag. from her i quickly, but tightly secured her wrists behind her back and forced her onto the bed. As planned she was putting up some resistance and some muffles through the gag.

I cut her clothes off now with some scissors, obviously we had arranged that she would be wearing old clothes for this. With my girlfriend now stripped to her underwear i proceeded to tie my girlfriends wrists to the hook in the ceiling. a nice simple strapado!! very nice and very hard to escape from.

From here i left her, with the challenge that if she managed to escape before i came back she could do anything she wanted to do to me. I gave her fifteen minutes for this........

If you want to find out what happened email me

Likewise if there is any female submissives out there that are from the uk that think they could complete the challenge email me and we can exchange details!!!

Meheril
Metheril@yahoo.co.uk