TNT4u : 01 - Girlfriend in Charge (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TNT4u : 01 - Girlfriend in Charge (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

TNT4u's stories
01 - Girlfriend in Charge
Story index at the bottom

By TNT4u

Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:55 pm

Girlfriend in charge

I just discovered this site a few weeks ago and I thought I would post a story that happened to me about 5 years ago.

At the time I was 19 years old and was working at a fast food restaurant. There were new people starting all the time since most the employees were late in their teen and early twenties.

One day a new girl started there. Her name was Aimee. She was people call a goth girl. She wore black lipstick, black clothes, different colored hair but was a very pretty girl. She lived near me so I offered to drive her home at night so she would not have to take the bus. We became friends because I thought her look was sexy.

One night she asked if I wanted to come over to her apartment. She lived with her older sister because of some family problems. We were watching television but we were having a hard time focusing on the show. What happened next blew me away. She wanted to fool around in her bedroom. She helped me undress so I was wearing nothing. She was in a long black dress, black fishnet stockings, a choker necklace, and her black lipstick which turned me on.

She took some clothes out of her closet and asked me if I would dress up for her. I was so nervous and turned on I could not say no. Before long I was in a dress like hers, black stockings with garter belt, black bra, black heels, and makeup.

Aimee grabbed rope out of her closet and said she needed another favor. Without even asking me I put my arms behind my back. She tied my wrists together and my elbows also together. Then Aimee tied my ankles together and also my at my knees. She obviously knew what she was doing. Laying on her bed tied up like that and dressed in her clothes brought out feelings I never felt before. She then took another piece of rope out and hog tied me.

Aimee then surprised me by saying she had to go out and would be back in a few hours. I writhed and struggled for a long time but I knew I wasn't going to get free. After an hour had passed I heard the front door open and someone came in. I figured it was Aimee and had yelled to her to if she was ever going to free me. The bedroom door opened at it was Aimee's sister Melissa. I had startled because she did not know me and I was tied up alone in her apartment. I explained that I was dating Aimee and that she had done this to me. She laughed and said it was cute.

Melissa said she had to do some paperwork that she brought and said I had to be quiet. I asked her to free me but she said that she was not going to. She opened one of Aimee's dresser drawers and pulled out a red ballgag. She slid it into my mouth and strapped it tightly so It was rammed into my mouth. She said that, that will keep me quiet. She turned out the light and shut the door. Aimee eventually came home an hour later. She laughed when she saw the gag and realized her sister got in on the fun.

That was my first introduction into bondage and crossdressing and I loved it. Aimee loved it because I was the first guy she had been with that enjoyed it with her. Most guys would never talk to her again or would run off. I will share more of my stories in time.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue May 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Girlfriend in charge 2

Hi, I am back with another story with myself and my then current girlfriend Aimee.

As I stated in my earlier story, Aimee was a goth girl and loved to dress sexy for me. I was the luckiest guy in the world. She introduced me to experiences that I will never forget. She always wanted to be in control which was fine with me. I thought a woman in charge is very sexy. So here is my next story from our relationship.

We had been going out for a few months and had many wild evenings. This next one was one of my favorite nights. It was October and of course Halloween was approaching. I didn't expect anything special. One night sitting on the couch Aimee said she had a surprise for me for Halloween. As much as I asked she would not reveal her plans. I was getting excited because I knew she would encompass my new favorite hobby into that night, serving her.

The day of Halloween I arrived at her apartment ready for my surprise. Aimee said that we would be leaving in a few hours and we needed to get into our costumes. Aimee put a duffel bag down on the bed and said that what was in the bag is what I would be wearing tonight. I opened the bag and pulled out a French Maid outfit. I got real excited but nervous because I knew she would be taking me out in public dressed as a girl. I guess on Halloween you can get away with this without getting too many stares.

Aimee made me take a shower and shave my whole body. She wanted me to look as feminine as possible. She helped me with the black bra and hooked it in the back. I then rolled the black pantyhose up my legs. Then came the french maid outfit. After I put it on I realized it had locks on the wrists and collar. Aimee pulled the collar closed and attached a small padlock. The same thing with the wrists. I was locked into the dress! I couldn't take it off until she decided to let me out. Needless to say I also ended up in black heels that also had locking ankle straps. After some makeup and black wig we were ready to go. Her costume was also a french maid but without the locks.

Aimee drove to the party because she was used to driving in heels. Thank God it was dark outside so passing cars could not really see me. I have never been dressed like this outside her apartment. Aimee said I would not be tied up yet since I was locked into my costume.

When we arrived to the house I noticed there were hardly any cars in the neighborhood. I thought we were early. Little did I know the only other person at this party was going to be one of her good friends. Actually there was never a party but a smokescreen to get me out of the apartment dressed like that.

Aimee told her friend, Michelle that I was the entertainment for the evening. Michelle said she'd rather hang out with Aimee to catch up on girl gossip. Since I wasn't needed, Aimee asked Michelle if there was someplace to keep me out of the way. Michelle said to put me in the basement. I was lead down to the basement. Michelle found a bunch of rope and said that she wanted to tie me up. Aimee said OK. Michelle was just as good with the rope as Aimee was. When all was said and done I was tied up real tight. My wrists were tied behind my back. My ankles and knees were also tied together. Michelle also tied rope around my chest holding my arms tight to my body. Michelle took a pair of her panties out of her laundry and shoved them in my mouth. She held them in my mouth with a pair of pantyhose. I was lowered to the floor and to keep me there I was hogtied. The girls said not to go anywhere and left.

Two hours later Michelle came down stairs and released from the hogtie. She then released the ropes holding my ankles and knees. Michelle led me upstairs and into the living room. I didn't see Aimee and asked where she was. Michelle said she left for the night and would be back in the morning. Michelle said Aimee left with the keys for my dress and heels. I spent the rest of the night tied up on the couch. When Michelle was ready to go to bed she led me upstairs and untied me. She said not to try anything because she would call Aimee. In my predicament I agreed to do whatever she wanted.

Michelle brought me into another bedroom and had me lay down on the bed face down. She tied each limb to a corner of the bed so I was spreadeagle. She closed the door and told me goodnight.

The next morning I awoke to Aimee untying me and telling me it was time to go home. When we got back to her apartment she released me from my clothes and let me shower. I thanked her for a night I would never forget. She gave me that sly grin like last night was just the beginning of some wild adventures.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic