tiemtite69 : 05 - The ol' bed tie, pickup bed that is (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiemtite69 : 05 - The ol' bed tie, pickup bed that is (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiemtite69's stories
05 - The ol' bed tie, pickup bed that is
Story index at the bottom

By tiemtite69 [mention]tiemetite[/mention]

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm

It's been a while since Sue and myself got together, so with that big full moon Saturday we decided to take a little ride into the hills to get a better look. We drove up an oilfield road to a nice secluded area away from the main road on a ridge. I rolled out the air mattress and inflated it, she got out the drinks. We laid there under the brightest moon we had ever seen, you could walk around and drive without using any lights. We had some wine and cheese and started messing around with each other, a little grab here, a poke there. We were laying with our heads to the back, so this was going to be a lot of fun.

I grabbed Sue and turned her on her stomach, laying on top of her. I covered her mouth with my hand and she struggled making a lot of grunting sounds. The ropes were already attached to the tie downs, all I had to do was pull them out of the pockets. I had a rag under my shirt and I quickly got it out and wrapped it around her head, shoving it in her mouth. Once this was done, I turned her on her back and pulled out the top ropes tying her hands spread. Next I worked on her feet, she was "struggling", I managed to get each leg tied spread without much effort.

Next, I replaced the gag with bondage tape, several wraps around her head pulled nice and tight. That ended any noise she was making. I then pulled up her top and stuck it over and behind her head creating a sort of shoulder tie with her head as pressure. I then undid her bra (front clip) and let it hang on her sides.

Next, I unbuttoned her jeans and untied one leg so getting them off would be easier. One side out and re-tied, then the same for the other leg. She only had her thong on now and was glowing in the moonlight.

I started caressing her entire body, she was moaning and moving as much as she could. She got a full body massage for about an hour and really loved it.

Now it was time to change thing up a bit. I untied her hands and pulled her to the back so that her head was off the tailgate. I re-tied her hands to the sides and down to the bumper. She was now very tightly stretched. Another piece of rope was wrapped around her chest and tied to the bumper for a little added security. She was looking at me with those "what are you going to do now eyes". I got out a camp stool and sat behind her, fondling her and rubbing her neck, continually getting more strict. She was moaning loudly into the tape and moving her head side to side. I had to fix this, so another piece of rope was placed around her head over the tape and tied to the bumper, she now could barely move her head. I then pinched her nose closed for a minute or so and she really started struggling. This was done several times, each time getting a little longer. She really does like this, so I obliged her. Next, I took some ice and rubbed it over her nipples making her squirm and scream.

After a while, I removed the rope around her head and cut the tape. Then, I dropped my jeans and she proceeded to suck me off. While she was sucking, I had my hands around her neck, gently squeezing, then harder and harder. Her breathing was labored, but she really gets off on this. We would sit at home for hours and just do breathplay this way.

After we had finished this round, I got on top of her and finished her off. She was extremely wet already, so that didn't take long. I untied her, we laid there having more wine and cheese and enjoyed the rest of the evening in each others arms, planning our next outing.