Aaron : 02 - Interesting afternoon (m/mm, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Aaron : 02 - Interesting afternoon (m/mm, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Aaron's stories
02 - Interesting afternoon
Story index at the bottom

By Aaron

Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 am

This is the next part of "Oliver's Initiation"

Alright, so I (16) have let my friend Oliver (16 also) bound and blindfolded wearing just a pair of black boxer briefs in my closet, pretending to keep him there for the rest of the Sunday.

Well, at about 4 pm, I went to take a shower (I have fed Oliver at 1 pm), when I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room, Oliver was still in the closet and my brother James (18 years old) was downstairs, watching TV so I thought that I would be alone to get dressed, bad idea!.

When I enter to my room, James jumped from behind and held my arms to my back; I asked him what he was doing

-Having some fun!- he said, then he pushed me towards my bed, in the struggle, the towel fell to the floor; finally, James pushed me to my bed and held my arms together.
-At least let me put no some boxers!- I told him, he shook his head to his side and tied my hands to my back, I kept protesting so he gagged me with some strips of tape, then he tied my ankles together and hogtied me, finally, he tied my knees together rand my arms to my torso.

Now, James was my brother and we had been roommates or 15 years so we have seem each other naked many times, but it was the first time he had tied me up naked, being completely exposed made me feel more helpless than any other time; after checking the knots, James rolled me over to my side and started tickling my ribs, I squirmed and laughed trying not to move too much since the rope that link my ankles to my hands was digging in my ass, finally James stopped and walk towards the closet.

He opened the door, Oliver was sitting there, still bound and blindfolded; James grabbed him by his armpits and pulled him out of the closet.

-Are you going to untie me?- asked Oliver thinking that James was me
-Not yet- said James and immediately gagged Oliver before he could say something, then he threw him on the bed and untied him leaving just his hands, then (to our horror), he took off Oliver's underwear and tied his ankles together, Oliver tired to protest but it only came a "mhhpp" sound, James took the tape form his hands and tied them with rope, he tied Oliver just like me, finally, he rolled him on his side facing me and took off the tape form his eyes.

I could see the horror on Oliver's eyes when he saw me in front of him, tied, gagged and completely naked (just like him); finally James went to take a shower leaving us squirming and moaning.

As soon as we were alone, we started squirming, trying to undo the knots, then notice Oliver's dick, it was really hard at this point, Oliver notice that I was starring at his dick, he turned red and turn around, I rolled my eyes and continue working on the knots.

An hour later, James came back, his hair was still wet form the shower and he was clad only on a pair of boxer, he enter the room and put a bag on the floor, then he grabbed me and rolled me over face up, then he opened the bag and took a vibrator, then (to my surprise and horror), he put it next to my balls and tape it there so it wouldn't move, then he took another vibrator and did the same with Oliver; I didn't know what he was going to do (until that time I thought that vibrators were only for women), after checking Oliver's vibrator, he turned both of them on

-Have fun!- he told us and went downstairs, soon I understood what he meant, my dick started getting hard as the vibrator did its job, I notice Oliver's dick, pressed against his stomach by the tape was also getting harder and harder, soon both of us were squirming trying to contain the inevitable, I was the first one to fall, soon my dick exploded, I lied face down gasping, a few minutes later Oliver's dick did the same.

-God! Look the mess you have done!- said James when he came 20 minutes later (our dicks were hard again), he turn off the vibrators and remove the tape form our crotches, we sighed in relief as he put them away, then, James started searching again through the bag until he took out a pair of ballgags; we both struggled as he approached to us with the ballgags; he pealed off the tape form my mouth and before I could said something, he stuffed the ball on my mouth and secure it, he did the same with Oliver; it was the first time I was ballgagged, I couldn't move my jaw! After we both were ballgagged, James started untying us, leaving only our hands tied up, then he grabbed me and forced me to walk to the bathroom.

Once we were there, James forced me to lie face up in the tub, facing the shower; then he tied my ankles together to prevent me from moving. After that, he put the plug, turned on the water and adjusted it until it was warm
-Wait here!- he told me and left the bathroom, a few minutes later he came back with Oliver, his hands had been retie dot his chest, he turned off the water (it was at the height of my neck) and made Oliver stood in front of me, he tied his hands above his head to the shower.

Then he started washing my body, when he finished, he untied my ankles and helped me to stand up and walk out of the tub, he rubbed my body with a towel to dry me and took me to my room again, there he retied my ankles and returned to the bathroom were (as later I found) washed Oliver's body; once he finished, he untied him and took him back to my room, there untied his hands and retied them to his back, then he forced him to sat on the floor and sat me back to him, with more rope he tied our upper and lower chests together and tied Oliver's ankles together.
-See you later!- he said and leaved us there struggling.

As soon as we were alone, we started struggling again, after about 10 minutes of struggling, I felt how the knots around my wrists started getting loose, that gave me hope and I continue struggling, finally I managed to slip on of my hands, freedom! I raised my arms and slip my body form the ropes that bound us together; finally I untied my ankles and took off the gag. Once I was free, I move on to Oliver and helped him to get free.

-You owe me one!- said Oliver once he took off his gag, I told him that I was sorry, finally I asked him if he wanted to help me get back on James, Oliver smiled and shook his head agreeing.

We got dressed (we had seen enough from each other), grabbed some ropes and went downstairs; James was on his room using his computer, we enter to the room and he turned around and saw us

-Fuck!- he said as we jumped over him, soon we had overpowered him and tied his hands to his back (remember that he was just wearing a pair of red boxers), I put a ballgag on him and we took him downstairs.

We grabbed a chair and forced him to sit there, I untied his hands and passed them through the bars of the back of the chair and retied them, meanwhile, Oliver tied his ankles and knees to the legs of the chair, I finished tying his torso to the chair.

-Well Aaron, I have to go - and you still owe me one!- said Oliver, I told him goodbye as he picked up his stuffs and left the hose.

-And what am I going to do with you?- I asked James, he gave a long moan and pleaded me with his eyes to let him go, I grabbed a towel from the kitchen and used it to blindfold him, then I put a chair in front of him and sat there.

After thinking what to do with James, I got an idea; first shyly, I put my foot on his crotch and started rubbing it with my foot, soon it began to turn harder and harder as James started moaning and pleading me to stop, at one point he began shaking and twisting his wrist trying to escape form my foot, finally, he exploded, I saw how a wet spot appeared on his boxers, I just laughed and went upstairs, leaving him moaning.

I spend the rest of the afternoon on the computer, finally, about at 8 pm, I came down, untied James' hands and told him to take a shower before dad came back; then I went back to my room; about 20 minutes later, I heard the shower.

On Monday, I met Oliver at school, he just asked me what have I done with James an remind me of his "revenge" after school, James offered to take me home; during the trip he told me he was sorry for what had happened yesterday but he couldn't resist the chance, I said it was okay and we end at peace.